The Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, I told you we could make you a pretty girl."

"I'd fuck him Chaz." quipped Carly.

"So would I." I said wryly.

We all laughed.

"Right, Car get his.....her clothes."

Carly put me into a black bra, "I am not sure about this Car, it's a bit sissy innit?"

"She laughed and said,

"I am going to put panties and stockings on you in a minute and you are worried about a bra?"

I saw her point.

The bra felt really strange,

"How do you wear these all day? They are so uncomfortable."

Chaz slid the panties into place patting my rock-hard cock through the fabric. When they rolled the stockings up my legs attaching them to a garter belt I nearly fainted, the feeling was just so amazing. I was trembling with emotions as they dressed me.

When they were done, they both led me to the full-length mirror. I gasped at the sight before me, I thought I would look stupid. I was so wrong, honestly, I WOULD fuck me. The only problem we could all see was the cock tent in the front of the skirt.

"Ok, this will not do. We cannot have you walking around with a stiffy all night. Carly, suck him off and get rid of that while I get something we will need for tonight."

Chaz disappeared from the room as Car got onto her knees in front of me, she took me from my panties and engulfed me into her hot mouth. I held onto her shoulders as I watched in the mirror at what looked like her sucking a tranny. Then I thought, "Shit, I AM a tranny!"

She was an expert at sucking cock, it took me all of three minutes to fill her mouth. Carly got to her feet and kissed me slipping her cum covered tongue into my mouth as Chaz came back.

"Fuck me Car, that was quick?"

"You know me, I am good at my job." She said, licking her lips.

Chaz had a small box in her hand that I recognized as the cock cage.

"Chaz, seriously?"

"Yes Steve, we cannot take the risk of you sporting a stiffy all night at the party, can we?"

"Is he clean down there Car?"

Carly got back down there and sucked any leftover spunk from my shaft.

"Yup, clean as a whistle."

Chaz handed her the device, she put my soft cock into it and clicked the padlock into place handing the key up to Chaz. Chaz put it onto a chain and hung it around her neck over her shirt.

I looked in the mirror and there was a definite lump at the front of my skirt, I just hoped it didn't notice too much.

We all piled into our uber and headed off to Malcom and Susan's Halloween party. I sat between the girls in the back, they both spent the whole twenty-minute journey rubbing their hands over my silk covered legs and cock box, I was in ecstasy and agony, and they loved it. The feel of my hairless legs covered in silk was truly one of the best feelings of my life. The girls loved the feel of my legs as much as I loved them doing it.

The cabby had an eyeful, I think he thought he had a bunch of lezzies in his cab.

We eventually reached our destination, and he dropped us at the steps to the grand house.

It was like a mansion; I had never been here before. Susan was one of Sharron's circle of friends. I knew her and Malc, but had never been here.

I was very self-conscious now; this was the moment of truth. What would our friends say when they saw me. They girls linked arms with me, and Chaz said.

"Be confident Steve, being a sexy woman is all about confidence and trust me, you make a VERY sexy woman. It is a shame you couldn't pull off the stilettos though, that would have been the icing on the cake."

We walked through the door to wolf whistles from most of the assembled men, Susan came up to greet us. When she got close, she said,

"Oh my god! Steve is that you?"

"Shhhh, not so loud, please."

"You look fucking awesome,"

She stood back a little and looked us up and down shaking her head in disbelief.

"My god, my god, stay right there, I have to go get Malc."

She came back with Malcom in tow, "OOOOOH SEXY!" he shouted as he looked at us like he was a wolf looking at raw meat.

"Fuck me ladies, you look amazing. I know Carly but who is your lovely friend Sharron?" he said looking at me.

She was quick on her feet saying,

"This is Stephanie, Malcom."

Malcom stepped in and took my hand; he raised it to his mouth kissing the back of it. Then I saw the horror on his face as it changed as he realised it was me. Susan was in hysterics by now, she had to hold onto the banisters to stop from falling over.

"How...what?.....I mean what the fuck!......How is that you Steve? Fuck me, you look amazing!"

"Doesn't he look hot." Carly said as the girls whisked me away and into the main room.

There were Cinderella's, postmen, Gangsters and their molls. Everyone looked great but we were the center of attention, everyone was looking at us, or more like looking at me.

I was starting to get a bit self-conscious because every time I looked in any direction, there was someone looking at me.

"Get used to it." Shaz said. "When you are a sexy woman like you are tonight you need to get used to people staring."

"But it is really disconcerting," I said back.

Carly whispered, "You do know they ALL want to fuck you don't you."

"Fuck off Car!"

"Seriously, look at the women here devouring you with their eyes. They all want you."

I looked around, it was true, I could see lust in eyes everywhere.

"Maybe this was not such a good idea Sharron, can we get out of here?"

"You are joking Steve. I am going to make the most of this and show off my sexy husband to everyone."

And so, it started, Sharron and Carly took an arm each and paraded me around to all and sundry. As the night went on, I started to realise people took it as fun and how brave I was to break boundaries.

I got more comfortable and confident as the night went on, people were great. No one was offended and all gave me great compliments, especially from the women who took it upon themselves to stroke my legs. Most saying they wish their husbands were as open minded and as brave as me. A lot of them eyed up the bulge at the front of my skirt, I hoped they thought it was all me and not a cage.

Another great cheer went up as John was led in on a chain by Mistress Stacey. Fuck me did she look hot, head to toe in skintight leather carrying a bullwhip. John trailed in behind her on all fours. She tapped his ass now and again to remind people she was the boss tonight. It took the heat off me for a bit, for which I was very grateful.

Cinderella came over and asked me to dance with her, I looked to Chaz. She nodded

"Go for it, have fun tonight."

Cinders was Sharron's friend Katie; she was one of our bridesmaids a few years ago and a great friend. She took my hand and led me to the floor and a slow number came on right on cue. Katie took me into her arms, winked and said,

"Who is gonna lead, me or you?"

"Yeah, funny lady." I said with sarcasm.

We danced for a minute or two then she held me closer, her hand dropped to my ass and pulled me towards her. I panicked a little as she started to fondle my exposed ass cheeks.

"God, you make a fucking sexy woman Steve. I would ask what that is in your pocket, but I assume that sexy little skirt has none, it does feel like you pleased to meet me though."

She ground her pelvis into my crotch.

I moved back a little.

"That can't be your cock, seriously, what is that?"

With that, her hand reached between us,

"OH MY GOD!.....just when I thought you couldn't get any hotter.......FUCK!

"SHHH, please, shhhhh." I whispered holding my finger to my lips.

I could feel my cock twitching between us trying to escape the prison it was confined in.

"Sharron has locked you up?....fuck! that is so hot."

Her hands came around my neck pulling my head down to hers and she ground her body into mine as we carried on the dance. Her hands wandered over my exposed flesh and down over my stocking tops as we gyrated together, I glanced over to where my wife was, she was looking at us, smiling.

"If she wasn't such a good friend, I would fuck you here and now! I do know you both fuck Carly. Oh god, I've just pictured you all dressed like this in bed, ooooh fuck." She groaned.

I could feel her tremble in my arms, and her hand clenched onto my thigh. If I didn't know better, I would've thought she had just orgasmed.

I looked up to see Carly had come up behind Cinders, her hands came around her body and she ground herself into her friend. We had a Cinder sandwich going on, Carly kissed her friends exposed neck and managed to hold my hips and was pushing Katie into me. This was not helping the cock cage situation one little bit, I could feel myself getting very wet, and my precum had started its travel for freedom. It was torture.

I became aware we were being watched; the whole crowd were watching. Most had stopped dancing around us and were staring at the scene before them.

Carly was forcefully grinding her friend into my crotch, her friend in turn was getting stimulation directly onto her clit from the hard plastic lump between my legs.

Again, I could feel her tremble in my arms as she held on around my neck. Katie looked up into my eyes, she had pure hunger and lust in them and suddenly lunged forward. Her lips met mine and she drove her tongue into my mouth. I actually squirted, I felt it spurt onto my thigh above the stocking top. Carly pushed her hips harder.

Again, I looked at my wife near the bar, she just winked at me and blew me a kiss. Katie definitely came this time, between Carly and me we held her through it. There were audible gasps from our voyeur audience, some even clapped. We helped Katie to a chair,

"Oh fuck, I am sorry. I don't know what came over me, I am so embarrassed sorry. I need to get out of here."

Carly sat with her and put her finger to her friend's mouth,

"Don't be so stupid, it was wonderful. You are with friends, look around."

It was true, we were the topic of conversation now, but it was all good, most were raising their glasses to us and smiling.

My cock was straining to get free, I looked towards the bar and Sharron was no longer there.

"Car, I really need to get this off, where is Chaz and the key?"

Carly's hand came up under my skirt and cupped my balls in my wet panties,

"Damn, you are soaked Stevie. Katie look, did you feel his little cock in his cage?"

I pulled back but not before Katie had seen an eyeful from her seated position.

"God, you fuckers are so kinky." She whispered.

"Seriously Carly, I need to get this off!"

Carly gave me her evil, wicked smile and she raised her eyebrow,

"Sorry slave, does it hurt?"

"Fuck you!" I hissed and stormed off to find my wife.

It was only much later after that she told me it was so funny watching me march off angrily dressed like a schoolgirl seeing my cock cage bounce at every angry step.

I searched the house for Sharron and eventually found her sitting on the hostess's bed. Susan was kneeling between her legs and had her head buried between them sucking on her pussy.

Chaz saw me at the door and smiled, that same wicked smile I had just seen on our friend downstairs.

She held onto the top of Susan's head and pulled her into her sex. My hand went instinctively to my cock,

"fuck!" this was so frustrating!

Chaz grinned and wiggled the chain around her neck at me. She beckoned me over and like in a trance I moved across to sit next to Susan. Susan looked up; her face was soaked in my wife's pussy juice. I leaned in and licked her face; we kissed passionately on the bedroom floor at Chaz's feet.

"Oi, you two, get back to work!"

She pointed at her wet pussy and we both feasted hungrily on her. The party was going on blissfully unaware below us, I could feel the thud of the music coming through the floor as we licked and sucked.

Susan's hands were roaming over my silky clad legs and between my ass cheeks, she felt the cage as her hands travelled towards my cock.

"OH, fuck, you nasty, nasty, boy."

She grabbed my balls and squeezed, I felt more precum squirt onto my leg. She turned my head to face her and kissed me, our faces slipped and slid over each-others, covered in my wife's sex juices.

I heard a slight noise behind me and could see in the corner of my vision that it was Carly and Cinders watching from the doorway. I heard the door shut and they both came in; the key was turned in the lock and the bed moved as they both sat next to my wife.

Carly turned and kissed her friend, I was surprised as Katie had shown no interest in women as far as I could tell, but she was so into it now. She returned her friends advances with passion.

"Sharron, I need this off now." I said pointing to my dick.

"We will see, show Susan how good you are at eating cunt. Make it good for her and you just might be free for a bit."

I dove in and ate Susan for all I was worth, I laid on my back and Susan sat on my face as she licked my wife.

Chaz did release me after a while but not until I had satisfied every woman in that bedroom with my tongue. Each woman in there had their fingers buried in me as I ate at their friends' pussies.

When eventually I was released the relief of a hard cock was an unimaginably good feeling. It took only ten seconds inside my wife's hot mouth to get my release. I am sure even above the music, the people downstairs heard my roar as I came.

I got to fuck each woman in that room with my wife's approval that night. A few times we heard Malcom banging on his bedroom door, but Susan shouted to him.

"Fuck off cuckold! go and see to our guest's downstairs!"

The way she spoke to him shocked us all and we wondered if we were not the only kinky ones here tonight.

We all drifted one by one back down to the party over the hour or two. By 2am I was literally fucked, I was so drunk I had forgotten how I was dressed and almost walked home. Chaz caught up with me at the front gate saying our cab would be here in ten minutes.

I awoke the next morning in between the two sexiest women in the world, we were all to live together for the next two years.

As I said earlier, it's a true account of my married life with Sharron, (well mostly true) a bit exaggerated here and there. But we did have an amazing life with Carly before our kids came along.

The End. (maybe)

12