The Halloween Party Bus

Story Info
Secret sex on a college party bus.
995 words
4.16
10.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Halloween, her favourite holiday of the year. She loved donning her costume, seeing other people's costumes, and, of course, partying. This year, some people from her college dorm had planned a party bus, party buses had become fairly common since she started college, and they were always a blast.

Halloween was always one of the biggest party nights of the year, so a lot of people showed up to the bus. She wasn't sure what the capacity limit was, but she was confident they had gone over it. Nonetheless, the driver allowed everyone to stay on board. It was packed, shoulder to shoulder; people were jumping, singing, and dancing, and the drinks flowed freely.

Typically, she would put a lot of effort into her costume, but she was so busy with school this year that she ran out of time. So, she grabbed some garments she had on hand and accessorized them with a pair of wings, transforming herself into a fairy.

With Halloween being the one time of year that almost every girl dresses slutty, without being judged, her fairy costume consisted of minimal clothing: a black bra, black booty shorts, and a tutu.

She hopped onto the bus, made her way to the rear, where her friends were, and joined them, dancing, laughing, and guzzling drinks. That's when she saw Scott, he was the hottest guy on campus, and she had been crushing on him all semester. He was tall and fit, with short blonde hair and blue eyes. Despite being in the same social circles, they hadn't had many conversations, but the opportunity had finally presented itself. He was looking right at her, checking out her revealing costume and flashing a seductive grin. He pushed his way through the crowded bus until they were standing right in front of each other, faces almost touching.

The music was much too loud for them to have a proper conversation, so they danced instead. He placed his hands on her hips, and they moved in sync with the music, grinding against each other. He tugged her towards him, and their lips met. Just as they were lost in the moment of a fiery kiss, the bus jerked forward, causing them to stumble, desperately trying to keep their balance. He found an empty seat on the bench along the walls and pulled her over.

She swung her leg over top of him, straddling him, so that they were facing towards each other. They continued to kiss passionately, his hands gripping her hips and her grinding on top of him. She felt the heat of his breath as the intensity of the moment increased, and his hands began to explore her body. She gasped as he brushed his hand over the front of her shorts and teased her inner thighs.

The bus was dark and too crowded for anyone else to notice as he slipped his fingers under the seam of her shorts, rubbing her clit with his thumb. She moaned in pleasure as his fingers plunged deep inside her, sending a wave of pleasure through her body.

"Wait, someone might see," She whispered in his ear.

"no one is going to notice," He assured her.

She became lost in the moment, unaware of the crowd around them. She continued to push her hips on his fingers, feeling a thrill of excitement at the idea of someone seeing them. She continued to dance and grind on top of him as he carefully unzipped the front of his pants, revealing his hard cock.

"What are you doing?" She gasped.

He smirked at her as he pulled her down towards him, pressing it against her pussy.

"We can't. No way that someone won't see," she said.

"Let them see," he said.

She felt his cock grow even harder as she continued to grind against him. She looked around, seeing that no one had even looked their way, or noticed his erect penis, fully exposed from within his jeans. She felt a thrill rush through her body and a heat rising between her legs. She felt daring and aroused by the risk of being caught. He moved her shorts to the side as she guided his cock toward the opening of her wet pussy. He groaned as he felt the tight sensations emanating from her body as he entered her. She gasped as he pushed deeper and deeper, her walls contracting around him as she began to move her hips in time with the rhythmic bouncing of the bus. They moved together, pleasure building up with every stroke. It wasn't long before the intensity of the moment brought her to the peak of ecstasy, and her body trembled with pleasure as her orgasm washed over her. The feeling of her sweet release squeezing around his cock and coating it with her fluids caused him to reach his climax. He thrust his hips up harder, breathing heavily and letting out a deep moan as he pumped his cum into her. She quivered as she felt his semen coat the inside of her walls.

Just as her breathing started to slow and she basked in the passion of the moment, the lights from the parking lot flashed across her face. The music stopped, and the bus came to a halt; the party was over. She hastily pushed herself away from him as he stuffed his member, still wet with her juices, back into his pants. She rose to her feet, her face flushed, feeling his semen trickle down into her shorts.

She shuffled off the bus with everyone and found her friends in the parking lot. She looked around, but Scott had all but disappeared.

"Where did you disappear to?" One of them asked.

"I was dancing with Scott," she said with a smirk.

She couldn't help but smile as she thought about their clandestine rendezvous and the dampness still between her thighs. She wouldn't soon forget this Halloween party.