The Halloween Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Its for you."

Debbie was surprised that he didn't say who was calling and mouthed,

"Who is it?"

George shrugged his shoulders without responding. She put the phone to her ear and said,

"H-h-h-hello."

The deep voice on the other end of the line sounded like warm cream.

"Hi Debbie, this is Blake. George told me that you wanted to talk to me, and I really like how careful you are in going about in trying to make a decision."

Debbie immediately loved his deep baritone voice and looked at George who was now grinning and smilingly mouthed.

"I'm going to get you for this!"

"Hi Blake," she responded, "It is nice that you called. How are you?"

For the next ten minutes she and Blake chatted on the phone. When she hung up, she turned to George and said,

"He seems very nice. I hope that he is the same in person."

George chuckled, "Did you already agree to meet him?"

Laughing, she then pounced on George and began to pummel him, but he caught her wrists and kissed her ferociously.

"You dog," she laughed, "you didn't even give me a warning. You want us to meet him, don't you?"

"As long as you want to meet him, yes," he smiled.

Out of breath and crushed in George's arms she whispered,

"We're really going to do this, aren't we?"

"Yes, if that's what you want, we will."

"I'd really like to meet him. He seems so caring and genuine."

George asked, "Did he make a date with you yet?"

"No fool," she laughed, "we are going to meet him on Saturday."

Saturday morning, Debbie awoke early and went to the beautician. She had her hair styled so that it hung just short of her shoulders, then she got a pedicure and manicure, had her nails painted a bright red and by four pm, returned home.

She took a long bath to calm her nerves and then chose her clothes carefully. She didn't want to appear slutty but sexy and understatedly so.

She chose a light blue silk, sleeveless top and a black pencil skirt that ended just short of her knees. It also had a short slit up the side showing a little thigh but not too much. She added her black patent leather stilettos with three-inch heels that made her legs look really good.

Her ensemble was completed with a small gold chain around her neck that nestled its locket in the little cleavage visible. Around her right wrist were two gold bracelets. Her left wrist displayed her Cartier watch, a birthday gift from George. On her right hand she wore an emerald ring and on her left, her engagement and wedding ring were there for all to see. She didn't want Blake or anyone else even imagining that her marriage was not rock solid.

George wore khaki slacks, a black polo shirt and a tan jacket. They looked to all the world like a nice married couple going out to dinner, which in fact they were.

They entered the restaurant where they were supposed to meet Blake. As they entered and scanned the patrons, it was obvious that they were looking for someone. As the greeter met them, they saw a tall distinguished looking man stand and look their way. He nodded and in recognition, Debbie waved.

When they arrived at the table, Blake shook hands with George and then hugged Debbie saying,

"You look lovely, my dear."

Debbie smiled and uttered a soft, "Thank you."

Blake was about six feet tall, medium build, clad in a blue blazer, pale pink shirt with the neck open and wearing gray slacks. His open neck shirt displayed a single gold chain and pendant and a thatch of black and gray hair.

Debbie loved a man with hair on his chest. A furtive glance downwards revealed a large bulge at his crotch. Her breath caught as she mentally compared it to her son's.

"Please join me," he offered.

The deep baritone voice went straight to Debbie's pussy and dampness seeped into her panties. She knew right there and then that if Blake wanted to be with her, she would not refuse.

For the next two hours they dined and chatted. Blake revealed that he was a widower, whose wife had passed after a long battle with cancer. He shared how long it had taken him to even want to be with another woman again.

She and George shared their life stories and she jokingly told Blake that George had taken advantage of her and gotten her pregnant when she was quite young. The love between George and Debbie was obvious and they all laughed at her version.

Blake surprised her by saying that he couldn't fully blame George because she was hot. The men laughed at Debbie's embarrassment at his declaration.

Dinner was over too soon and when they left, Blake walked them back to their car. He shook hands with George and drew Debbie into his arms for a gentle hug. She loved his smell, the way she felt in his arms and the bulge that pressed against her belly. She wondered if he were hard.

On the way home, George and Debbie talked about how they felt about the meeting, and both agreed that they should see Blake again.

Blake called about an hour after they returned home to say what a wonderful time he had and that he would love to see them again. He said that he was a good cook and if they wanted, they could join him at his home for dinner.

They agreed that another meeting was warranted. After Blake hung up, George asked Debbie if she would mind going to Blake's home for dinner.

"As long as you're there, I wouldn't mind," she said.

George then told her that if they did, she should be prepared for a more intimate evening.

Debbie said that she figured that and was willing to see how things went.

He informed her that she did not have to do anything that she was not comfortable doing, and that she could go as far as she wanted. Debbie smiled at his way of encouraging her without making her feel that she was being coerced.

"I know," she whispered, her heart full of love for George.

CHAPTER 4

Two weeks later found she and George walking through the door of a beautifully laid-out home in which Blake lived. The rooms were large and spacious. The furniture was definitely masculine but elegant and the aroma of a meal in preparation wafted in the air.

Debbie had chosen a sexier outfit for this occasion. She wore a short burgundy skirt that ended several inches above her knees. It was tight and showed off her great backside and legs. In the front was a long split showing a nice bit of the insides of her thighs. Her blouse was a long-sleeved pink tunic, with about eight buttons up the front. Underneath she wore a red shelf bra that seemed to offer her breasts to the looker and a matching thong with a transparent panel that covered her cleanly shaved mons. It settled deep within the cheeks of her ass and stimulated her as she walked. Her crotch was already damp.

Debbie had decided that if things were going to get upfront and personal, she was going to look her best!

Blake had prepared a lasagna dish with small salads for each of them and cheesecake for dessert. The meal was topped off by a chilled bottle of shiraz wine. It was filling but not to the point of gorging. As they dined, soft music wafted through the air and Debbie often hummed some of the tunes.

When the meal was over, Blake invited them into his den. He guided Debbie to a large deep purple sofa that seemed to suck her into it when she sat. Covering the floor was a black carpet that her shoes seemed to sink into. A sixty-five-inch television hung on the wall and a small stereo with a big sound was the source of the music to which they were listening during dinner.

George sat in the armchair across from Debbie, leaving the space beside her for Blake to sit. He recognized the gesture from George and concluded that Debbie would probably be receptive to a more intimate approach.

He encouraged her to kick off her shoes and let her toes luxuriate in the plushness of the carpet. Her toes felt so good as she splayed them to allow the thick pile to massage her feet. It made her feel so sexy!

As Debbie hummed the melody to one of the songs, Blake said,

"You really love music, don't you?"

"And dancing too," she responded.

"Then come dance with me," Blake offered.

Without hesitation, Debbie rose and walked into Blake's open arms. He drew her close, the top of her head reaching just under his chin. Her breasts pressed into his chest and her eyes closed as she gave herself to the moment.

As they moved slowly together, she could feel that large lump in his trousers rub against her belly. She did not back off but pressed her stomach on to it. They both enjoyed the intimate contact.

A few songs later, they heard George get up and say,

"I'm going to the john."

He really didn't have to go but he wanted them to be alone for a moment. Over Debbie's head Blake saw George nod and knew that he was letting him know that Debbie was ready.

"Ooooh," Blake whispered softly as he kissed Debbie's ear, "you feel so good in my arms."

Debbie cooed and responded, "and is that thing pressing up against my belly something that I caused?"

"Most definitely," Blake whispered.

"May I kiss you?' he continued.

"I wish that you would," Debbie replied.

They stopped dancing as Blake's head lowered and Debbie rose on her toes for their lips to meet. Before they kissed, her mouth was open seeking his tongue which he willingly provided. Their tongues languidly played with each other as they made out.

George returned into the room, seeing them kissing and swaying to the music. He came up to Debbie from behind and embraced her. She was now sandwiched between the two men. His hands rubbed up her sides and slipped between she and Blake, as he fondled her breasts.

Debbie gasped with pleasure. For the first time in her life, she was being pleasured by two men at once and it was nice.

George's hands massaged her big breasts, and her nipples were so hard he could feel them bulging under the blouse. He found them and tweaked them until she groaned and broke the kiss to lean her head backwards as she became overcome with passion. Blake seized the moment to kiss her throat and suck on her earlobes driving her into further ecstasy as those were two of her weak spots. He knew that because he had been primed by George.

George slid his hands up her belly, unbuttoning her blouse and exposing her chest. Blake kissed his way down and as he reached her breasts; George unhooked the front of her bra letting them spill into his face. He kissed them and began sucking her nipples.

Debbie screeched and had her first orgasm of the evening. Her body vibrated and she could feel her fluids running down her thighs.

The two men held her between them until she stopped shaking.

Blake then led her back to the sofa, and pressed a button, causing it to open up into a large flat surface as big as a king-sized bed.

He lay her down and finished removing her blouse, bra and skirt. He then removed his shirt and slacks, kicked off his shoes and lay beside her, clad only in black silk shorts. His huge cock was trying to climb out as it struggled for freedom.

He pulled Debbie into his arms and began kissing her again. She responded by rubbing her hands up and down his sides and back, moaning softly in his ear. He worked his way down her body, pulling her soaked thong off to expose the swollen lips of her dripping pussy.

He removed her shoes, stroking her calves gently and nuzzling the insides of her thighs as he lifted and spread them apart.

His breath blew between the wet lips, and he watched as the hole convulsed and her juices seeped. He lowered his head, inhaled her aroma and slashed her pussy with his tongue!

"Oh-h-h-h, God-d-d-," she screamed.

Gently pulling apart her wet swollen lips he sucked each one into his mouth, licking all around the clitoris but never touching it. She was on tenterhooks vibrating, waiting for the shock that she knew would come whenever he touched her there.

Instead, she felt him raising her legs all the way up, pressing her thighs back to her belly, causing her ass to lift from the bed and then...

...he licked her asshole!

"Ohh-hh,shit," she wailed as her body shuddered.

When his tongue finally found her clitoris, she was off again tumbling into the blackness of outer space, delirious, as orgasm after orgasm roared through her like a storming train.

While she was screaming, George was ardently sucking her nipples and Blake sunk, two and then three fingers, into her flooded canal. He rotated them while sliding them in and out as he finger-fucked her. Her brain went on auto pilot as she shuddered and gasped and wailed. Slowly he opened her up, stretching her open, knowing that his big cock was yet to penetrate her tight pussy.

She finally couldn't stand cumming anymore and cried out,

"Uncle! Uncle! Oh God, you are going to kill me."

Both Blake and George relented, as she lay between them gasping for her breath.

As she regained her composure, Georger leaned over and kissed her. She smiled at him and then turned to Blake and kissed him, tasting herself in his mouth. Blake's hard cock, meanwhile, kept pressing against her leg letting her know that she had unfinished business.

She reached her hand down and grasped it. Her fingers couldn't quite close around it, but she began stroking it. She realized that not only was he long but also very thick.

She slid downwards in the bed to look at it and her eyes popped open at the thought of taking all of that cock inside her, but she knew that she intended to do just that. She couldn't fuck her son, but she was determined to find out what a really big cock felt like, inside of her.

She licked the large bulbous head and sucked on it, barely able to get it into her mouth. With her right hand she fondled his big balls as he sighed with contentment.

Finally, she crawled back up his body rubbing her face into his hairy chest and pulled him over on top of her. She wanted to feel dominated while taking that big cock.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes," she murmured, "take me."

Blake lifted his body a little giving her room to spread her legs underneath him. His cock was already wet from her sucking, but he rubbed it up and down between her pussy lips coating it with her slippery wetness.

When it was soaked as it could be, he centered it into her canal and slowly pushed. George reached between them and spread her pussy lips open. The head stuck for a moment, but she raised her legs a little higher and it slid inside.

"Oh, Christ," she moaned, "this is such a big cock."

"Just relax," he told her, "I'll be gentle."

For the next five minutes, he engaged in ministrokes, pushing in and pulling out until the entire head fully slid in. He continued with slightly more pressure until all ten inches were firmly seated in her and his balls pressed against her wet butt cheeks.

She didn't know when that happened because it seemed as if for every inch he sank into her, she gave up an orgasm. She had come at least five times before he bottomed out, and he hadn't even begun to fuck her yet.

When she came to her senses, he was lying on top of her, his cock deeply embedded. She could feel that her pussy was gaping to accommodate him, and she lay still. waiting for the pressure to ease to allow that big cock to take her to nirvana.

When she was ready, she hooked her ankles around this waist and growled,

"Fuck me!"

George had never ever seen her like this, and he was happy to see her let herself go in his presence. Fuck her, Blake did. She was delirious when his cock started spurting inside her.

From that first experience, Debbie belonged to Blake. She was not interested in meeting any other men. She had found her paramour.

Many times, over the ensuing years, she and George met with him, usually, every other month or so. She was determined not to make George feel inadequate nor that Blake would ever replace him.

The three of them developed such a strong relationship that on a few occasions, George even allowed her to spend the night with Blake, either at his home or theirs. Debbie always made sure that George was present though, even if he was sleeping in another room.

CHAPTER 5

Jake meanwhile, had gone on to college, graduated, got his own apartment and was living on his own. Whenever he would return home, he and Debbie would spend time together talking about his life, his girls, and his job.

She would often see him admiring her when he thought that she was not looking but as much as the vision of his large cock intrigued her, she never gave him an opportunity nor the idea that she had an interest even though she still fantasized about it as it was bigger than Blake's.

Jake came home to visit for Halloween. They were only too glad to see him as he hadn't been home in quite a while. Debbie decided to invite him to come along to a party that they were attending. She knew that there would be some hijinks but felt that he was now an adult and hoped that he would find some young woman to latch on to.

She wore a crotchless zebra suit without panties as Blake had told her that he would be there, and she was hoping that she and he would be involved in some hijinks.

Jake didn't seem too keen, so she gave him the address and told him to drop by if he wanted. When she and George left for the party, he was not at home, so he didn't know what costume she wore.

Arriving home and finding them gone, he decided to go to the party. He was quite horny and hadn't been with anyone for several weeks and was hoping that he could pull some mature woman, as those were the ones he usually took to bed.

Not having a costume, he decided on a loin cloth and tied an old tie around his head. He was going as an American Indian.

When he got to the party just before ten o'clock, it was in full swing. The music was loud, the alcohol was flowing, the lights were low, and the crowd, most of whom wore costumes and masks, were having a blast. He had a few drinks and scouted for a possible liaison.

Many of the older women seeing him on the prowl, would reach under his loincloth to surreptitiously squeeze his cock in the dark. He would grin and either squeeze their breasts or feel their pussies, and sometimes both.

As midnight arrived, the music stopped. The DJ instructed the crowd to go out onto the balcony to see the fireworks display. The revelers spilled out on to a balcony that wrapped all the way around the house. He had still not located his parents.

As they flowed onto the dark balcony, he found himself pressed up against a mature woman's ass.

His cock felt so good pressed into the solid rump before him that he kept it there. The crowd was stopped by a rail that ran all around the balcony and he stayed in contact with the lush ass.

As the fireworks started, he began to fantasize that the woman in front of him was his mother. He wanted to fuck her so bad, but she never gave him any opportunity or hint that she was interested in any such thing, and he dared not ever broach such a subject with her. She had made that unequivocally clear.

The balcony was lit only by a dim red light and that was where most of the hijinks usually occurred. It was impossible to see who was in front of him as the lighting was very low and she was in costume. It looked like a white suit with black stripes, but he couldn't tell for sure.

Jake felt the ass that he was pressed against, return the pressure. His cock hardened and started rising but the woman didn't act as if she were opposed to the intrusion. He continued rubbing against her ass and she didn't draw away. He massaged her ass, and she didn't object. As the fireworks continued, his hand slid between her thighs, and she opened her legs to accommodate it.

His fingers invaded her pussy, and she exulted in the exploration. She was just blind horny and was ready for Blake to fuck her. After a bit, she felt a blunt warm object replace the fingers and realized that it was a cock but not just a cock, a big cock! Blake had found her! She wasn't quite sure that it was Blake behind her but there was something familiar about the body odor that allowed her to relax and let the unknown perpetrator have his way.