The Halloween Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the big cock broach her pussy entrance and bore down to aid its intrusion. She raised up on her toes and then lowered herself, helping it on its way. Her pussy burned with the fire of passion and the friction of entrance. The bludgeon slowly bored its way into her.

As the cock forged its way into the deep recesses of her pussy, she came so hard that she blacked out and when she came to, she could feel it throbbing inside her. The baby batter squirted and squirted, and she was wondering how come Blake was so full of cum? He came a lot but never this much.

Finally, the liquid injections ceased, and the cock slowly reduced in size just not by much, but enough to slide from her bubbling pussy.

She tried to turn her head to see if it was Blake, but it was too dark, and the man had already moved away into the crowd.

CHAPTER 6

Jake was at their home again, this time spending Thanksgiving with them. Debbie caught him checking her out more often than usual, and when she stole a glance, his cock looked like it was trying to tear loose from the fabric of his gym shorts. She decided that she was going to have a heart-to-heart with him because she wanted to let him know that she was aware of his lust, but she was his mother, and nothing would ever permit her to even entertain the thought of cohabiting with him.

Two very important events occurred in November. First, she had the dreaded talk with Jake, which turned out quite well, the other was the knowledge of the absence of her period.

The day after Thanksgiving, George had to travel on a business trip, leaving her and Jake alone. She seized the opportunity to sit him down and engage in a very difficult conversation. She let him know that she was aware of his lust for her, but nothing would ever happen between them, and if he didn't get better self-control, she would stop inviting him to the house on the occasions that she did.

He apologized for his conduct and vowed to correct his behavior. She was glad that he was at least honest enough to admit his feelings and made no attempt to deny what she had said.

Two weeks later she awoke somewhat nauseous. Her period had still not arrived, so she decided to go get a pregnancy test. She quickly went to the bathroom and took the test. It was positive! She couldn't understand how this could be because she was still taking her birth control pills!

She was dumbstruck! She and George had not had sex since her last period, so she knew that he could not be the father. The only person that she had sex with was Blake at the Halloween party. She had not seen him since either nor really talked to him because he was also away on travel.

She picked up the phone and called him.

"Hi, Sweetheart,' he responded, "I was hoping that I would hear from you, its been a long time since I saw you. I hope that we can get together soon as I've been missing you. I couldn't make it to the Halloween party for our little hijinks and my eyes are beginning to flood with stored up cum," he laughed.

Debbie's head started to swirl, and she dropped the phone on the floor. If it weren't Blake who fucked her at the Halloween party, then who was it? That was the only person who could have gotten her pregnant and she didn't even know who he was!

Dazed, she picked up the phone and told Blake that she would call him back.

Debbie was in a quandary. If she told George that she was pregnant, he would know that the child was not his and would assume that it was Blake's, which he really wouldn't mind.

But the child was not Blake's.

She decided not to tell George that she was pregnant until the next month and make sure that they had sex before she did. Even if the baby came seven months later, that was not so unusual.

But what was she going to say to Blake? If she told him before the next few months, that she was pregnant, he would assume that it was George's and might say something to George without realizing that George knew that the child could not be his and believed that it was Blake's.

Debbie didn't know what to do.

She finally waited until she and George had sex and a month later told him that she was pregnant. She was then almost three months pregnant!

George was flabbergasted and asked her why she was not using her birth control pills. She told him that she was.

He finally relaxed saying,

"Well, I guess we will raise Blake's baby."

"I guess that I will have to stop seeing Blake now because I don't want him to know that I am having his baby," Debbie said.

With a sigh, George shrugged his shoulders and said,

"This won't stop me from loving you, and we will make it through this disaster."

" Thank you, darling," Debbie whispered, "I am so sorry that this happened."

"Well, it wasn't your fault. We never imagined this possibility, but it has occurred."

Debbie breathed a sigh of relief.

She still was wondering who it could have been that took her at the Halloween party. She got mad at herself for not even checking to make sure that it was Blake that she had expected.

"I guess nothing can be done about it now." She thought.

Six and a half months later, Debbie gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. The nurses in the delivery room joked on how big this little child's dick was. One even said,

"In a few weeks, his cock will be as big as my husband's."

George and Debbie welcomed little Andrew into their lives. George accepted the child as Blake's and had no issue raising the child as his own.

He realized that Debbie had ended her liaison with Blake which he didn't quite understand since he realized that pregnancy was a possible, though not hoped for sequela of their relationship, but he accepted her decision. His libido had waned significantly, and he was glad that Blake was there to take care of her needs. At least he knew who she was with. Debbie, however, kept trying to figure out who her unknown inseminator was.

Unbeknownst to George, she had a DNA test done on little Andrew and to her surprise was informed that it could possibly be her husband's, as the match was very close. Perplexed, Debbie wrestled with the results until the horrible explanation was revealed.

A now well-behaved Jake was spending the weekend with them to see his new brother about a month after she had delivered. He was on the phone chatting with one of his friends and she overheard him talking about the Halloween party that she had invited him, now about a year ago.

"Man, the party was live," he informed his friend. "I wore an Indian costume which was no more than a loin cloth and women kept reaching under it and feeling up my cock all night. At the end of the party, there was a fireworks display. Everyone got pushed out onto the balcony and it was so dark that you couldn't really see anyone. The only lighting was a dim red bulb which allowed you to barely make out shapes. I ended up being pushed up against the ass of this older woman, who was leaning over the rail.

She had a great ass, thinking to himself, just like just like my mom's, and realizing that she could not move much and see me, I started grinding on it. At first, she didn't respond, but then she began wiggling her ass against my cock, so I reached between her legs to feel her up. I found out that the costume was crotchless, so I began fingering her.

She opened her thighs and let me finger her! I finally lifted the tail of her costume and put my cock to the lips of her pussy. She kept pushing back on it, until I finally worked its way inside.

It was one of the greatest fucks of my life! I fucked her through the entire fireworks display and filled her with so much cum that I'd be surprised if she didn't get pregnant.

"Wow," his friend, responded, "that was some party."

Debbie's face blanched and her legs gave way. She almost fell to the ground as she listened to the conversation.

Suddenly, she realized that the body odor that she remembered as being familiar, was Jake's. The massive cock that had destroyed her pussy was Jake's. All the cum that had filled her up was Jake's! That explained the familial relationship of Andrew's DNA test. She knew that the father was not George. It had to be Jake!

"Oh my God," she gasped, "it was Jake who was fucking me!"

When Debbie finally was able to think coherently, she decided that since Blake was no longer on the scene and George had accepted the pregnancy as Blake's, and that Jake didn't even know who he was fucking at the Halloween party, the secret would be her's forever.

She knew that she would never willingly fuck her son, but it had occurred without her compliance. She decided to swab the plates and glasses that Jake used while he was there and have another DNA match done. It was a perfect match! Jake was Andrew's father!

The fates had decided that she would know what it felt like to have Jake's cock rearranging her insides. She remembered the ecstasy and the euphoria.

George would never know that little Andrew was his grandchild, Jake would never know that he was his son, and she had the experience of getting fucked by a cock that she lusted after, without having to compromise her values.

The sound of an infant yelling his head off brought her back to her senses. She picked him up and gave him her right breast. His little mouth felt for and found her large nipple and he sucked on it.

Try as much as she could, she couldn't help her pussy from twitching as she remembered that rampaging cock that overrode her birth control pills and deposited all of that cum deep into her womb.

After feeding the child, she changed his pamper and couldn't help seeing that large cock on the little boy.

She shook her head, thinking,

"He certainly is his father's child!"