All Comments on 'The Halls of Academe Ch. 07'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect!

I dont think i can stress enough how good of a writer you are. I cried, laughed, and got my rocks off with this story. Keep them comming. Jessy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

filled with emotion and so real and true to life. i can't help but be annoyed with Drew for buggering off in the middle of the chapter! lol for a minute there i thought they weren't going to make it. thanx for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful

Fabulous series, so realistic, great characterization, wonderful story. Thank you so much!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 13 years ago
What a great series!

I was so sure Drew was gonna leave him. Love conquers fame and well-hung beautiful black men -- who woulda thunk it? ;o) Yay for them. Well done, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awww. Loved every moment

Just read the whole of this and fell in love with the story, the characters and your style of writing. It felt very real but equally very powerful. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories. Thank you.

12readnwrite12readnwriteover 12 years ago
Love the whole "Steelman Tale"

I love all the stories in this tale, although there were more for Lucas from "Class Reunion", he should have found someone... Of all the stories, Glenn and Drew's is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thinking alike

WOW..I was thinking the same thing as I finished the Steelman series. I wish Lucas could have found happiness too.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments about Lucas

Just so you know, I've been thinking a long time about a final chapter that would feature Lucas. It's been very hard to write lately, so no telling when it might appear :-(.

WittePietWittePietover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Thr Halls of Academe is the first of your stories that I have read. It is a terrific story and I am now keen to read the earlier ones. The sex was great, the story excellent and there is a lot more true-to-life stuff in the rest of the story than most readers would appreciate. As a retired academic of many years standing, I know that your picture of life in a university department rings very true. It was particularly great that Glenn went to so much trouble to help Drew develop his teaching skills. Many young academics, fresh from doctoral study seriously underestimate the skills required in university teaching, and to have a departmental head prepared to roll up his sleeves and help him shows what a good nature Glenn has. (Though I can't help wondering if he would have gone to such trouble if the new instructor had been an ugly woman instead of a fit and attractive man!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pure Fiction

Glen should have found new love, after Drew dumped him for another man for a whole school year. No explanation for their break up. Glen deserves someone better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES