The Hammers of Oryx Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren Gilmithrie wore another version of her ubiquitous velvet robes, this one just as revealing as the others. The elf had a taste for sensuous attire, and most men fell victim to their own desire when she was around. Darren could do wonders with her magicks, but none were as powerful as her natural talent to muddle men's minds. Tonight's robes were midnight blue, with a slit cut up the left side of the dress, exposing her long leg far past the waist. With each step, one might expect a chance glance at the treasure between her thighs, or a brief sighting of nipple past the edge of the robe's plunging cleavage, but the material held firm. Korin didn't know if that was some sort of spell she'd acquired or just good tailoring, but smirked when he thought of all the frustrated men leaving the party tonight with tight trousers. If they only knew what sorts of pleasures Darren could administer, there'd likely be duels in the streets for her honor.

Jakx Bari grudgingly fit himself into a cream shirt and maroon leather jerkin. His muscles stressed the seams of each, but it was the best the gang could do on such short notice. Darren had noticeably blushed when he'd come out into the common area of their sparse room at the inn, as his matching leather pants were obviously too small in the crotch. If one looked closely, they might think he was trying to smuggle a candlestick off of the Baron's premises. Jakx acquiesced after some coaxing from Darren and Sarya. Korin thought that next time he'd find a pair of pants one size too small for himself in order to get such attention from the Hammer ladies. Both Jakx and Darren were to mingle among the Baron's guests, making conversation where possible, and generally fitting in. Jakx would pose as Darren's bodyguard, and generally play the part of the silent companion. That part was Jakx' idea. Darren would play the part of a visiting noble from Crownsbridge, further down the coast. Crownsbridge was notorious for nobility, but the sheer size of the capital city meant she could get by with no one having heard of her family name. Call it new money, call it intentional anonymity - it helped to have her backstory as malleable as necessary. Darren and Jakx would be fine; it was Sarya he worried about.

She wore a light green silk coat, its length hiding the pilfered servant's one-piece underneath. The cleric's task tonight was to blend in with the kitchen staff, learn where Lady Trelayne kept her valuables, and gain access to the amulet wherever it was stored. If she could make off with the amulet tonight, perfect. But if not, she was to meet Korin out back in the gardens and let him sneak in using his own considerable skills. No one noticed servants and stewards; nobles fascinated by their own egos and riches ignored them. Sarya's beauty might attract a roaming pinch or fondle, but not the sort of attention that might result in a guest asking her why she was coming from the Baron's personal rooms.

Korin was dressed in his finest lace-rimmed shirt, white as bone, with a noble's short cape. He'd fit in as a guest of the party proper, but planned to spend his time out in the gardens, taking note of the grounds and potential ways to enter the top floor from the outside. His blades were invisible on his person, and would be undiscovered should he be patted down by an overzealous guard. Korin didn't expect that kind of treatment, not as an invited guest. Most importantly, Korin held the invitations to the Baron's ball. Complete forgeries, of course, but ones that would not be detected short of the Baron himself, or his first, laying eyes upon them. Korin had called in a few favors through the Guild, and they had provided in turn some of their best work to date. It had cost the Hammers a pretty penny, but if things worked out as expected tonight, they'd be well on their way to much greater fortunes.

"Quit fidgeting, Jakx," Darren said. "You look fine."

"I don't feel fine," he grumbled. "I feel like an eel in a sack."

"We'll let the eel out later," Darren said.

Korin groaned.

"What? It is an apt metaphor."

"I'll be fine," Jakx said. "Maybe a brawl will break out amongst the nobles and I'll have an excuse to get this shit off me."

"Everyone just keep their cool," Korin warned. "We didn't get this far on pure luck."

"And I didn't swallow that guard's load for my health," Sarya added.

"Oh, don't you start complaining," Darren said. "I let that filthy farmer fuck me for what? Information we could easily have obtained had we continued walking another day down the King's Road."

The Hammers fell silent as they walked.

"I still feel sorry about that, Darren," Korin said.

"You never complain about it when I'm filthy," Jakx said.

"That's because you're hung like an owlbear and you have all your teeth." Darren shifted the top of her robes, allowing even more of her firm breasts to show. Korin thought that she was probably turning herself on talking about Jakx and his owlbear cock.

They had almost reached the gatehouse separating the nobles from the rest of Brightwell. Korin held up his hand and the crew stopped. It was time to get into character.

"An owlbear, huh?" Jakx whispered.

"Knock it off," Korin warned. Sarya chuckled under her breath. Korin handed each their personalized invitation. Darren's had Jakx listed as bodyguard. "Everyone stick to the plan, and this'll be over before you know it. We pull this off, I'm buying tonight at the Cracked Barrel."

Jakx stood a little taller at the mention of free ale. Darren gave him a playful poke in the ribs.

"Anything goes wrong, find me in the gardens behind the main house. Use the signal, and I'll come running. But nothing's gonna go wrong, right? The Hammers are perfect, and they'll never know we were here."

Korin smiled broadly, gave Sarya a peck on the cheek, patted Jakx on the shoulder, and left towards the gatehouse. Sarya gave Darren and Jakx a slight curtsy and headed herself toward the guard gate to start her shift at the estate.

"That leaves us, fella," Darren said.

"Is it too late to turn around and get this eel out of its sack?"

Darren gave the bulge at the front of his pants a playful squeeze. "Yes, Jakx. But I promise we'll find a way for it to get out before the night is through. Let's go do our part."

+++

The invitations worked as expected, and the guards barely slowed them down as they each crossed under the iron portcullis and into the northern estates. The Baron's mansion was as bright as the dawn, with golden paper orbs strung on wires across the grounds, and immense braziers throwing bright flames up into the night sky. The mansion itself was two stories of solid red brick, with ornate iron balconies and a thick slate roof. The shutters were all thrown open, casting light out into the night and the sounds of a party in full swing carried on the light breeze. The grounds were immense, as expected, and the Baron had planted numerous hedgerows that broke the estate up into sections. One white pebbled path led straight up to the front of the house, and the hedgerows to each side were separated at points by openings that led to the other sections of his estate, including guest houses, servant's quarters, and gardens.

The information Korin's associates in the Union had obtained included a basic layout of the estate, and they'd planned where each would begin their search. Sarya in the kitchen, Korin on the grounds around the main building, and both Jakx and Darren amidst the revelers. Darren was to play the part of a wealthy noble from Crownsbridge, and keep the Baron and Trelayne busy downstairs. Their part was more of a distraction than anything else, a foundation upon which the others could rest their alibis. But perhaps they would overhear something worthwhile. Nobles could be loose with their lips once the wine began to flow and egos were stroked. Could be that Lady Trelayne was wearing the amulet tonight, and Darren and Jakx would be the first to find it. Korin hoped that wasn't the case; it would be much harder to steal an object from between the most sought after breasts this side of the Valions.

Korin had slipped away into the maze of hedges and Sarya had turned left before the front house steps to follow the building around to the servant's entrance. Jakx gave a light, reassuring touch to Darren's shoulder before they reached the entrance, and then followed her up the wide front stairs and into the Baron's party.

"Best behavior, baby," she said, flashing him a seductive glance over her shoulder as she ascended the steps.

Jakx grumbled something under his breath in Isran, his native language he reserved for curses and war cries, but continued up the steps behind her. He could think of a thousand places he'd rather be, many of them entailing danger and possible death, but he would do his part for his friends. Besides, he thought as his eyes followed Darren's firm ass up the steps, he could be in much worse company. The elf's long dress fit her like a glove and accentuated every curve of her body. These nobles didn't stand a chance.

+++

Korin was at home in the moonlight, away from the burning braziers and wandering revelers. He immediately relaxed once he began following the twists and turns of the hedgerows through the grounds. The Baron had planted this maze of hedges on both sides of his estate, pockmarked with occasional fountains and open areas where one could get lost, or at least find some solace away from prying eyes. Korin's blades were close at hand, each one up a laced sleeve. With a flick of either wrist, he could have them in his palms and at someone's throat. He didn't expect to find much use for them tonight, but you could never tell how suspicious a guard or groundsman might be, even on a festive night like tonight. An unprepared thief was a dead thief.

The pathways were lined in gravel, small white stones imported from the coast, which made silent traversal more difficult. He stepped lightly on the paths when forced to, and on grass whenever possible.

A laugh burst from just to his right, over a half-sized hedge, before quickly ending. A woman's laugh, for sure, but he could also make out a lower voice now, that of a man, from the same direction. He slowed his stroll and surveyed his surroundings. If he could find an opening in the hedge he might be able to quickly check to make sure it wasn't a patrol and bypass the individuals entirely. Or it might just be some drunken revelers, in which case he'd also like to avoid meeting them. No one to tell the Baron's detectives later that they'd seen a man in the gardens on the night of the theft. He stepped lightly ahead ten feet and found the groomed edge of the hedge. Peering around the corner, he saw an ornate granite fountain in a small clearing. The statue atop the fountain was a bluefish, leaping up out of delicately sculpted waves. The fountain was silent, but Korin assumed the fish's open mouth spewed water during the day.

A shuffle of feet on leaves caught his attention, and his acute ears could clearly make out subdued voices within the clearing.

"Well, why not?" a woman's voice whispered.

"Because," a man replied, "it's chilly out here and we'll catch our deaths."

Korin peered further into the clearing, and in the dim starlight saw two figures standing near the right side of the fountain. A man held a woman close, she wearing a long gown covered in sequins and he a black silk cape and top hat. The woman's stance was unsteady, and the man held her with both arms.

"I don't think it would be a problem," she slurred. "Not here."

"Wenda, there's no more private place in Brightwell than my own warm carriage," he said. "Come with me and we'll get you sobered up."

She giggled and her knees buckled for an instant. He helped pull her up again.

"I don't want to get sobered up and I don't want to fuck you in your carriage," Wenda said, her voice rising in volume. "I want to fuck you here!"

"Shhh," the man replied. "We're not doing anything unless you're quiet. Someone might hear."

"And if they do, they can have a go, too!" she giggled.

"Wenda!"

Wenda pulled the shoulders of her sequined gown down, exposing a pair of round breasts. Her nipples were stiff, and her areolae tightened in the cool night air. "C'mon, Patton dear. Don't you want to see the rest?"

Patton sighed, and hesitantly reached out to caress the soft skin of her right breast. He gently thumbed her right nipple.

"Yes," she breathed, "touch me like that..."

The man stepped back and fumbled at his waist. Korin watched as his pants slid down to his ankles. "You'll be the death of me, woman."

"Oh, Patton," Wenda exclaimed, "let's make it a great death!"

Her hands found what lie past his waist, and Korin watched as her eyes grew wide. "Patton, you're absolutely wonderful!"

"You make me this hard, Wenda," he replied, letting his cape fall to the ground. "Alright, then. You've won me over. Anything you want tonight, my love, and it's yours."

"Anything?"

"Within my power, dear," he said. "Remember, I know how you can get. For now, let's just start with a thank you."

The man placed one hand gently on Wenda's head and pushed downward. Wenda giggled, and knelt before him. Her head disappeared behind Patton's thigh. Patton moaned, and began to rock his hips forward and back. Soon, Korin could hear the familiar sounds of Wenda doing her best to please the man. Korin felt his own member begin to stiffen. Gods, it had been far too long. Especially as his part of this score had been so labor intensive. He had planned the heist, had done the research, met with the Union. Sarya and the others seemed to always find a way to get off during even the most complex of jobs, but no, not Korin, not the mastermind. It was up to him to secure the gear, up to him to secure the costumes and plan it all out. Up to him to ensure the plan was sound and they wouldn't all end up at the end of a hangman's noose. He couldn't help but feel frustrated. Should the Hammers of Oryx ever hang, he felt certain his corpse would be the one sporting an unmitigated erection as it swung from the gallows.

Patton began to thrust his hips forward. "That's it, honey, suck me just like that."

Wenda pulled her head back and looked up at Patton. "You're making my little pussy ache, darling."

Wenda stood up quickly and let the gown fall off her hips. The sequins sparkled as they fell, and her naked body was exposed to the night air. A small brown patch of hair lay between her thighs. It was neatly trimmed, close to the skin. One hand slid down to her mound and rubbed at it slowly. "I'm positively soaked."

Patton didn't answer. He just turned her around to face the fountain and she bent forward, placing one hand on the granite rim that circled the sculpture. Wenda's ass was firm, the color of cream, and Korin could see the pink lips of her pussy just below, waiting, inviting. Wenda spread her legs and pushed her lips apart with two of her fingers. She looked back over her shoulder at Patton.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

Patton took hold of his hard cock and pushed it into Wenda. Korin's cock had fully stiffened, and he was having a hard time keeping comfortable with the tight leather pants he wore. Now he knew how Jakx felt crammed into the ridiculous getup he had procured for the man. It was all he could find in a size even close to Jakx' build, but still, he might've done better with more time to plan. Now was no time to stop and pluck the roses, so to speak, but what good would he be with his cock straining against his pants all night? He could barely stand up straight he was so hard, his cock throbbing with each heart beat. It wouldn't take long to relieve himself now, quietly, and at least get rid of this sexual frustration that had been dogging him for days. After all, he couldn't just walk around like this, could he? His mind had to be clear, focused on the task; with his cock so painfully hard, he could only think of one thing and that one thing wasn't the Thyrian amulet. A quick tug and he'd be right as rain again.

The couple continued to fuck, their moans floating up into the night air.

"You're pussy's so tight," Patton said. "I don't know how long I can hold out."

"Don't come in me," she said. "Not yet."

Wenda turned and knelt down on the cool grass by the fountain. As she took hold of Patton's cock with both hands, she just happened to glance past his thigh, and spotted Korin at the edge of the clearing, his hand down the front of his pants. Her eyes grew wide and she stopped her ministrations.

"Patton, look!"

Patton spun around, his wet prick pointing straight up in the air, and saw Korin.

"Uh, pardon folks," Korin stammered. "Didn't mean to interrupt."

"What are you doing here?" said Patton, covering his erection with his hands.

"I was just strolling through the gardens when I heard you. I mean no disrespect, I thought perhaps it might be someone I recognized from the Baron's ball."

"See, Wenda?" said Patton, "I told you to be quiet."

"Oh, stop," she said. "It's not that big of a deal. What's your name, sir?"

Korin took a step into the clearing to show the two that he was by himself, and harmless. "Bowden, my lady. At your service." He took a bow, and removed his hand from down the front of his pants.

"See, dear? He's completely harmless, and polite."

"I suppose..."

"Not too hard on the eyes, either." Her hand was still rubbing her mound. Her thighs glistened in the moonlight like the sequins on the dress piled at her ankles.

"Well..." Patton said, his brow furrowing.

Wenda held out her right hand. "Come closer, Bowden, let us see you."

"Wenda!" the man exclaimed.

Wenda slyly winked at Patton. Korin took another two steps toward the couple. At this distance, it was quite obvious how excited he was. A detail not missed by Wenda, whose eyes had been lingering on his waist since she had first seen him.

"Looks like our Bowden is enjoying the show."

"It does, indeed," Patton said. The man looked down at Wenda. "Is this what you want, dear?"

Wenda smiled, her eyes fixated on Korin's pants. "You did say anything..."

"I've never been one to get in the way of your appetites, dear. Why start now?"

She looked up at Patton. "I'm just so horny right now, love."

"Say no more," he said. "Tonight's been quite the party, and the Baron's parties are always our favorites of the year. You want him to stay and watch?"

Wenda stood, and placed her soaked hand up to Patton's lips. He flicked his tongue over two fingers, and then took the tips into his mouth, tasting her. Her other hand pulled at his slick length. "I want him to stay, yes. But I don't want him to just watch. I want you both to fuck me."

Patton's eyes sparkled and a grin spread across his face.

Korin began untying his breeches, silently thanking the same gods he didn't believe in. "You don't know what a blessing this is."

Wenda wiped both hands across her wet pussy to get them slick and then reached out for the two men.

Korin's cock sprang from his pants into Wenda's slick hand. She looked up at both of the men while she stroked their shafts. Korin's mind was clear, thinking only of fucking this beauty every way he could. The Thyrian amulet receded from his mind, the Hammers were surely fine and doing their part without incident within the Baron's mansion, and he was finally going to come. Berel's tits, he was finally going to come.

"Do you have anything against sharing, Bowden?" she asked.

"Not at all," Korin said.

Wenda parted her lips and placed Patton's stiff cock into her mouth. It was a fairly big thing, the skin along the shaft and head pulled tight in her fist. Her cheek bulged outward as the head pushed from the inside. She moaned with the prick in her mouth, eyes never leaving Korin, while she continued to stroke her man. Korin's cock started to drip with anticipation, at first a tiny pearl of cum, and then a thin line of it rolling down the head and adding to the slickness of her palm. She then opened her lips again, still holding Patton's cock inside her mouth, and pushed Korin's in. There wasn't much room, but she made do with what she had, and soon Korin and Patton were sharing her wet mouth. Their hard cocks rubbed against each other, and her tongue licked around each. The sensation was spectacular, and Korin found himself breathing heavy as his cock glided against Patton's length and Wenda's lips. The man was hard as iron, and as each fought for space within Wenda's warm mouth, Korin felt his cock impossibly stiffen further. He felt as if it would positively burst out of its skin.