The Hammock

Story Info
A Domme encourages her sub to let her peg him in public.
933 words
4.11
10.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From my view on the couch I see you working through your yoga routine out of the corner of my eye. You are naked and glowing from the sunlight streaming in through the window. That was one of my first rules for you; your body too stunning not to be on full display for me inside the house.

I set my laptop aside and smile as I watch you, in awe at the ease with which you contort your body and exist, undistracted in that space. I try and resist for as long as I can but it isn't long before my need for you draws me in.

Silently, I rise and walk quietly to your side. You see me when I drop down beside you and sit up from the pose you were holding.

"Hey."

I smile back at you, "Hey."

There's a quiet ease about you as I study your face; living a submissive lifestyle agrees with you.

"How can I make you happy today?" you say simply.

Extending my legs out I pat my lap and wink. "Come sit with me."

You arch an eyebrow at the suggestion but comply, straddling my waist with your hands on my shoulder. I reach around you to grab your ass and pull your bigger frame flush against me. Bending your head down you offer me your mouth and I thoroughly slake my hunger in the soft fullness there. Soon enough we are both aroused and straining towards each other.

Pulling my mouth from yours I bite my lip, a wicked smile forming. "I'd be really happy to fuck you outside."

Your mouth drops open, shocked. "You know how I feel about anything public."

I nod slowly and give your mouth another kiss before saying, "I'd like you to push yourself for me...we can stop at any time if it becomes too much."

You nod pensively and I pat your ass and say, "Meet me out back in 10."

Extracting yourself from my lap I ogle your ass until you disappear into the bedroom to prepare yourself.

I get up and make quick work of harnessing a strapless dildo under my sundress. Sliding open the patio door, I step out into the warm summer breeze, enjoying the feel of it against my bare ass and cunt.

You spot me out there a few minutes later, surprised to find me in the hammock. Wearing a pair of shorts you look left and right before padding across the lawn in bare feet to join me.

I smile up at you and pat the space next to me. "Come be my little spoon."

You chew on your bottom lip, studying your surroundings one more time before sliding your shorts off and climbing on beside me. We almost tip over and start laughing like a bunch of kids.

Once we are settled in the hammock with me curled around you, I slide my dress up until my girlcock pushes against your ass. I hear your quick gasp and feel your heart beating like a drum in your chest as I pull you back to rest against me. We rock back and forth like that and I let you get use to being exposed, knowing we're in no real danger of getting caught.

"Your submission is such a gift," I purr against your ear, biting down gently on your lobe and moving my hips against you as I feel my arousal grow from being out in the open.

You groan quietly, "I'm yours."

Reaching a hand between us I encounter your wet pussy, and dip my fingers inside. "Fuck...you're so open from how much I fuck you."

That stirs your hips as you seek the penetration you've come to crave. I suck on your ear and I leisurely pump three fingers in and out of you until you start whimpering. "What do you want darling?" I urge.

"I want your cock...I just don't know if I can be quiet."

I smile against your ear. "I'm not seeing the problem." Extracting my fingers, I ease my cock up inside of you as I push my ass-flavoured fingers into your open mouth, muffling the cry. "Suck on these while I fuck your greedy pussy."

Hooking a leg over yours, I fuck you with subtle shifts of my hip, knowing I'm hitting your sweet spot by how tightly your mouth clamps down on my fingers. It doesn't take long before you are arching back into me, trying to hide your straining cock from view. "Stroke yourself for me...you stop and I stop fucking."

You whine around my fingers and shake your head.

"I've got you...I'll stay on guard so you can let go."

It takes a few seconds but you hesitantly begin stroking your cock, precum glistening in the sun. My hips keep up their slow and steady pace, enough to keep the hammock rocking without being obvious.

"That's it...let that slut come out," I encourage as your hand flies faster and faster over your shaft and you begin working your mouth on my fingers like it was a cock. "Good boy, " I say heatedly into your ear, "Give it to me...cum all over yourself!"

My command evokes a loud cry from you as you release, sending pulses of cum up over your hand.

I slow my thrusts and pull my fingers from your lips, kissing the side of your head. "You're so fucking beautiful when you let go."

You shudder one last time and go limp in my arms and I pull you close and enjoy the afterglow with you.