The Hampstead Pieces: Pt. 02

Story Info
Paul meets Little Piece.
2.5k words
3
978
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hampstead Pieces: Part 2

Paul Meets Little Piece

Monday 17 September 2019

The morning glory shone through my window and I tented my duvet. Christ! I get so horny when I wake from a night on the booze. My head was banging, and my hard cock was throbbing. I took Nurofen for my headache and wanked my throbbing cock, both had an outcome of relief.

Slowly I got out of bed. I went to the toilet and pissed into the toilet bowl and the water rattled loudly. I finished pissing and washed my cock in the sink, rinsing off excess cum from my earlier masturbation. I washed my hands and rinsed my face and headed to the kitchen for breakfast.

I was really hungry after drinking all day yesterday and not eating. I got out the frying pan and slapped in three rashes of bacon. I cut up some tomatoes and mushrooms and dropped them in the pan as the bacon started to sizzle. As the pan sizzled, I put some bread into the toaster and made some tea. I tended the frying pan, flipping over the bacon and swizzling the toms and shrooms about. I plated the bacon, toms and shrooms. I cracked and fried an egg; I added the egg sunny side up with two rounds of buttered toast. I carried my breakfast and tea to the table and sat. It didn't take long to eat, in fact a pig would have frowned, but it was fuckin' lovely.

After breakfast I headed to the bathroom for a shower. I turned on the shower and let the water run a bit, then I had to turn on the cold tap to cool the hot water as its one of them shower tap affairs. I stripped off and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked all flabby and grey-looking, I'm 55 and look so out of date, especially with my old tattoos. I showered and shaved and felt better. I dressed and decided I wanted to have more alcohol as my hangover was starting to bother me. I wasn't due back at work for another few days, so I decided to get some vodka.

I walked into an off licence on South End Road next to Hampstead Heath. I bought 20cl bottle of Smirnoff, paid and put it in my coat pocket. I left the off licence and walked across the road and on to Hampstead Heath. It was a grey September day; it was windy, and it was starting to rain so I took shelter under a large oak. I crouched down and rested my back against the thick tree trunk. I listened to the wind whipping about the tree tops, the sound of swaying branches relaxed me. I took out the vodka and wondered if it would be enough to cure my hang over. I took a long swig, and it warmed its way down. I dry reached as the vodka hit my stomach. My eyes watered, and then I felt that familiar calming rush go through me, I took another swig, and it went down well this time. The rain eased so I got to my feet and walked further onto the Heath.

I finished the vodka and felt half cut again. I smiled to myself and decided I wanted more vodka. The wind was starting to die down as I made my way back to the off licence. I bought a bigger bottle this time and some orange juice to mix. I headed home to have a drink in comfort.

By the time I got home it was one o'clock afternoon time. The rain had stopped, and the wind died off. Although it was a grey day, it felt like a good day to me. Indoors, I poured orange juice over four fingers of vodka, it was strong, but went down well. I put some music on and sat down and drank.

After my sixteenth finger of vodka my mind started wondering and the usual subject came up, ladies! I was starting to get the horn. I topped up my glass and went upstairs to my bedroom. I opened up my laptop and searched free porn. My cock went solid when pictures of naked ladies came up. I flipped through the selections and picked out a middle-aged blonde, she looked good. Her tits were big and her nipples large and brown. I loosened off my jeans. She was being fucked by a guy about my age. He was about the same build as me and bald, his cock about the same size as mine.

I pulled down my jeans and boxer shorts. My cock was hard and dripping a little cum. I wanked as I watched the guy fuck the lady. I paused it and plugged in my headphones, I put them on my head and over my ears. I took it off pause, and she moaned into my ears. "Yes," she said. "Fuck me hard. Mmmmm, harder. Yes. Mmmmm yeah! Mmmmm yeah!" I wanked harder, I wanted to feel what they were feeling. Wanting so much to be there, to be part of it. I put the fuckers on pause, pulled up my boxers and jeans, took off the headphones and went down stairs.

I moved quick to keep the mood. I went into the kitchen and took the biggest and thickest carrot from the vegetable rack. I ran back to my bedroom. I took a condom from the stock I keep, I ripped it open and rolled it down the carrot. I put the carrot next to the laptop with a pump dispenser of aqua lube. I took off my jeans and boxers completely, sat, took the carrot and covered it with aqua lube. I put my headphones back on and pressed play. The lady moaned as the guy fucked her. They broke apart and she went down on him. She made gulping and slurping noises. My cock went back to semi, so I wanked it. It was getting softer, "come on," I shouted. I stopped and spat on my cock. Then I spat into the palm of my hand and rubbed the spit onto my cock end. I caressed it, added more spit and a dollop of aqua lube. My cock began to get hard again as I mimicked the ladies mouth with my hand, caressing like she was sucking the guy. It felt like a blow job. My cock convinced it went hard again. I stared at the lady sucking the guy, his cock bobbing about in her mouth. I bent the laptop screen and stood, looking down on her sucking his cock. I pretended she was blowing me. I wanked and called her Trish. She slurped in my ear and my cock went harder.

The guy pulled his cock out of her mouth and he lay on the bed. The lady sat on him and his cock disappeared inside of her and she went back to her sexual moaning. I sat back down, lifted the screen back and parted my legs, my arse knot opened. I slid down the chair. I pushed my arse forward so I could reach down to my rusty sheriff's badge. I dispensed a blob of aqua lube onto my fingers, spread the lube around my arse hole, I was ready.

I parted my legs wider and picked up the six-inch carrot. I wanted to feel what she felt. She rode his cock and her big tits slapped and bounced. I slowly pushed the carrot into my arse, it felt intensely sexual; it made my cock harder, and I wanked it. I pushed the carrot further up and it slid easily. The carrot was cone shaped and I had to push a bit harder as the carrot got thicker. I pushed a little harder and my arse gulped it, swallowing five inches. It went deep and hit something soft and I cum instantly. I wanked faster and shot spunk like I hadn't done for a long time. My spine tingled, it felt like I'd had a thousand fluffy volts shot through me. My cock went soft, and my heart slowed. I took the carrot out of my arse and the headphones off my head. I felt satisfied. I cleaned my cock and the carrot. I closed my laptop and went back downstairs. As I put the carrot back in the vegetable rack, I looked at it and said, "What's up doc!" I laughed and went back to the bottle of vodka.

By three-thirty I had finished the vodka. I felt good. The September afternoon was getting dim, but still looked inviting to me. I wanted more alcohol, so I left the house for the off licence.

I ended up back on Hampstead Heath sitting on a bench looking at the grass and trees with another bottle of vodka in my hand. I was looking and feeling every bit the alcoholic I knew I was becoming. It was dusk and day light was leaving the Heath. I sat and drank watching the darkness creep in.

Darkness surrounded me and all I could see was dark shapes. The vodka was going down a lot slower now. I felt less buzzing and more sinking. I felt down. I was feeling sorry for myself. Thinking why I was sitting on Hampstead Heath on my own, in the dark, with a bottle of vodka, and why the hell was I shoving large carrots up my arse. I wondered what the time was and checked my pockets for my mobile and realised I'd left it at home. "fucking typical," I said to myself.

I was staring into the dark when I saw a white light shine. "What's that," I said to myself. Then the white light turned blue, then a pale bluish-white and then a deep electric blue. "What the fuck," I said and stood; I started walking toward the light.

I walked across the open grass land and then into a wood. I was fixated by the light. I stumbled and tripped but kept my feet. The light didn't stay in one place, it was moving, leading me. It was not dark in the wood. It was lit by a low white gloaming, eerie and ghostly, but I didn't feel afraid. I felt drunk and drawn, drawn to the light.

After walking through the wood for fifteen minutes I walked into a clearing. A small fire burnt there, its flames were blue and white. It looked beautiful and I was drawn to it. I walked up to the fire and sat cross-legged in front of it. I could feel no heat from the flames. I reached and touched the flames, they felt cold. I put my hand through the flames and took it back out, it looked okay. I put my hand back in and left it there. After ten seconds I took it back out, it was okay. "Fuck me," I said. I took a long swig of the vodka. I felt good again, like I did earlier in the day. I felt high and euphoric, and my cock went hard.

"Do you have to swear?" Said a voice.

"What!" I said, "Who's there?"

"It's me."

"Who's me?"

"It's me, Little Piece."

"Where are you?"

"I'm here."

"Where? I can't see you."

"I'm in front of you. You touched me."

"What! You're in the fire?"

"I'm not the fire, I'm within the fire. Touch me again, it was nice."

"What!"

"Touch me again,"

I took a long swig of vodka and wondered what was happening to me.

"You don't need to drink." A long blue arm reached out of the fire and a hand took the bottle from me and took it into the flames, the arm and the bottle then disappeared.

"What the fu..." I gasped.

"You don't need to drink or cuss when you're with me. Touch me again. You will enjoy it too."

I reached into the flames and my hand tingled. I felt a fuzzy warmth run up my arm and engulf my body with such sweet buzzing that ran down my spine and tingled my toes, reaching into the hardness of my cock.

"Oh, that does feel good," said Little Piece. "Can you wiggle your fingers?"

I waggled my fingers.

"Yes, that's good. A bit slower Paul."

"How'd you know my name," as I waggled my fingers a bit slower.

"Don't ask silly questions," said Little Piece.

My cock felt as if it was bursting to get out of my trousers. My crotch felt as if it was being caressed, being gently squeezed then rubbed.

"Are you enjoying that?" asked little Piece. "Loosen yourself off Paul. Take off your trousers. Let yourself be free."

"Who the hell are you? What's going on?" I demanded.

"Paul don't get upset; you'll spoil the magic. I'm Little Piece, a wood nymph. I'm as old as the trees about you. You're a lucky man, Paul. Lucky to find me. Let yourself be free. Let me feel the tightness of your phallus erectness. Let me feel your warmth."

I took my hand from the flames and took down my trousers and then my boxer shorts, my cock stood erect in the blue and white gloaming.

"Take them off completely Paul and feel free, get naked Paul, be naked for me. You won't feel cold, I will keep you warm."

I looked at the flames as I stripped off my clothes. I felt warm and tingly, like fingers running over my skin.

"Lay down beside me Paul. Reach into the flames and caress me. Feel me."

I lay down and reached into the blue flames and little piece moaned a low moan. A warm fuzzy tingle coursed through me as I watched myself glow dimly. My cock glowed white, then a pale whitish-blue and then electric blue. I felt hands all over my body. I felt relaxed and warm. I closed my eyes and drifted, drifted, I drifted.

When I opened my eyes, it was day light. I was shaking, I was freezing cold. I started coughing. I sat up and wrapped my arms around myself and realised I was naked. "What the fuck," I shouted out. I saw my clothes lying on the ground. "Fucking hell," I said. I stood and grabbed my clothes and got dressed quickly. I was standing in a small clearing, but I couldn't remember how I got here or exactly where I was. There was an empty bottle of vodka on the ground and nothing else.

I headed out of the clearing and back out into the woods. I still had no recollection of how I got here, I had a complete black out. All I could remember was leaving home drunk and that was it. I cleared the wood and I realised I was on Hampstead Heath. I gathered my directions and headed in a homeward direction. I came across a bench and sat. I still felt cold, and my chest felt heavy. I coughed again and wondered what the fuck I done to end up naked on Hampstead Heath.