All Comments on 'The Handyman Pt. 01'

by Carnage2020

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought your story was very good. I appreciated the build up and the NORMALCY(no huge penises or massive breasts) of it. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No build up, no character development, extremely rushed. If the narrative is, I'm young, she'd older, I saw her naked, she wants me to fuck her .... it isn't an erotic story, it's a re-hash of a theme beat to death. 3 stories, 8 followers, that should tell you something. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How about dressing Caroline in some sexy lingerie, stayups and stiletto pumps?

auwingerauwingerover 2 years ago

Ready to meet Caroline's friends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tell More. You have a summers worth building.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*** Thanks for sharing.

sparktjsparktjover 2 years ago

Loved it, nicely written with plenty of erotic detail. Please continue, I’d love to see your storytelling get a lot dirtier with even older women in this series, You’ve set it up nicely. I do small jobs for a divorcee called Caroline too, and fancy her to bits, but she’s a friend of my wife so too close for comfort.

tomar82403tomar82403over 2 years ago
Perverted, or is it just me?

Who, other than a pervert, accepts a job only to watch the new employer in a bikini and wanks off - in her home!?!? WTH?!?! Who does that?!?!?

We get it - she's friggin' HOT! Don't need to wank off - enjoy the beauty, be distracted, absolutely fine. But keep your pants on!

Everything else here works - good story, nice build (not great) - too fast on the finish. I gave you a five - probably should have been a four, though storyline is a routine one here, this shows potential.

Just stop being a wanker!

bigsgt_1bigsgt_1over 2 years ago

looking forward to more of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarnage2020@Carnage2020
Not really much creative writing experience but I am enjoying trying. Love the constructive criticism, feel sorry for the sad haters, need to get a life.