The Hangout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently, the etiquette in their house was for him to kiss her again, put his arm around her and pull her towards him so that he could play with her right breast. If I showed you a screen shot, they'd look like any ordinary couple watching the TV on a Saturday night. I carried on stroking myself.

"Come on Tess," Laura called, "We want to see Mr Foxy!"

Andy looked quizzically at his wife as Tess removed her fingers from her asshole. We all watched as it closed slightly, but there was definitely a slight gape there. She retrieved the butt plug from its place next to the laptop and squeezed a large dollop of lube onto it before using her fingers to spread it. Then, adjusting her position (one leg slightly raised) and the moving the furry black tail so it didn't interrupt our view, she placed the head next to her anus.

The first push was gentle, tentative, and barely a millimetre entered her. The next was more forceful and a fair chunk of those 4 inches slid in, accompanied by a small moan of pleasure before it slid out again. We watched as with every push a little more of the shiny metal went inside her and stretched her, each thrust accompanied by a small moan, a mewl on pleasure. Slowly, slowly, more and more of the butt plug slid in until Tess's anus was stretched around the widest part -- and she pulled it out again. Another push and again her arsehole expanded, and it looked it would take the entire toy before it was pulled back again. Was she teasing us? Or just unaware of how close she was to taking it inside her in entirely? The next thrust again spread her wide and for a split second I thought she'd pull out again, but then the soft flesh of her anus closed around it completely.

Tess groaned in pleasure, and I sighed in relief. The tension had been almost unbearable.

"Is it good Tess?" Laura asked. I hadn't looked at her window in a while, I'd been so focused on what Tess was doing, and was pleased to see that Andy had taken her t-shirt off to give me a better view of her boobs in that sheer blue bra. She still had one hand down the front of her jeans but the button had been undone and the fly unzipped to give her more room, and Andy had well and truly come to the party: the hand not playing with Laura's nipple was tugging away at his own not inconsiderable erection.

Back on the other screen, Tess knelt up with her back to the camera and leant forward, resting her hands on the bed's headboard and spreading her legs. She gently swung her hips from left to right so that the fox tail swayed slightly, and then reached round to hold it up so that we could see the place where it disappeared inside her. Still kneeling with back to us, she peeled the vest top over her head and undid the clasp of her bra before letting it fall on to the bed in front of her. With a final flourish, she pushed the denim skirt down so that she was completely naked before turning around to face the camera. Her face was flushed with arousal and excitement and, I'm guessing, a little embarrassment. Her body was everything I thought it would be: a little flabby, a little doughy, but cute nonetheless; her pert breasts had erect pink nipples pointing straight ahead and you could just make out her labia hanging beneath the triangle of dark pubic hair on her stomach.

"Is it good Tess?" Laura asked again, and this time a grin spread over Tess's face as she nodded.

"I feel really... full?"

"Do you like it up the arse?" Laura asked, and again she smiled. Her hands were exploring her body now, tweaking her nipples and occasionally disappearing between her legs.

"Tess?" Laura asked.

"Hmmm?"

"I want to see you cum."

A sheepish grin spread over Tess's face. "God, I'm so horny! Look!" The lid of the laptop was pushed back at this point and we got a brief glimpse of her bedroom ceiling before the screen was filled with a close up of her pin, wet pussy, lips being spread with the fingers of two hands.

"I want to see you cum, Tess!" Laura repeated. If this continued much longer, I thought, it won't just be Tess who she gets to see orgasm. I was now trying not to touch my erection to often as I could feel the familiar pressure building inside, but neither did I want to miss out on anything. From the look on Andy's face, he was in a similar situation.

For a few seconds, Tess's window continued to be filled with a close up of her cunt, first being spread wide and then being filled with two fingers thrusting in as far as they could go before being slid out and roughly rubbing her clit. Laura was still watching the screen intently but her and her husband were now partaking of a little mutual masturbation: his right hand was delving around in her knickers while her left was wrapped around his prick, jerking it roughly. I glanced at my own window -- I had never particularly enjoyed watching myself naked - to make sure I wasn't letting the side down by not being in full view. And there I was -- an old man with a penis in his hand.

Tess's window swung around dizzyingly again. When the picture steadied, it was in a new position, obviously placed on a piece of furniture at the end of the bed looking down on her more. Tess herself had propped some pillows beneath her bottom and was lying with her head away from the camera. Her legs were raised off the bed and spread wide so that we could mainly see pussy and plug-filled anus, but still see her face and tits too. We watched as she attacked her cunt with her fingers, thrusting them in and out of her cunt, vigorously rubbing her clit.

I sat watching her edging closer and closer to her orgasm. Her back was arching, her eyes were closed and her breathing was becoming deeper, more ragged. I wasn't sure how much longer I could last before Laura started squirming.

"Are you going to cum Tess?" She asked as her own hips began to buck beneath her husband's touch. "I want to see you cum."

"Yes!" -- it was a barely audible whisper

"Does it turn you on Tess? Does it turn you on knowing we're all watching you playing with your pussy? Do you like us wanking while...?"

This was too much for Andy. "Shit" he cried and pulled his hand out of Laura's crotch. Simultaneously turning and half standing, half kneeling, took hold of his dick and aimed it at her face. The first blast almost missed her completely and landed in her hair, but he was perfect with the next three, four spurts which hit her on the forehead and on the nose and in the eye. He carried on wanking furiously until every last drop was squeezed out and Laura was covered in spunk, running down her face onto her chest. "Fuck," Andy moaned, and placed his cock in her lips to be licked clean.

I have no idea if Tess was aware of this, whether it sent her over the edge too, but her orgasm started almost immediately after -- and what an orgasm it was! I'd only ever seen women squirt on porn videos and had certainly never had a sex with anyone who had been capable of doing it. Tess had drawn her legs back so her knees were almost on the bed next to her and was thrusting three fingers into herself quicker and quicker until, with a strained cry of "Yeeesss!", she pulled them out followed by a stream of cum. Her body seemed to buck and her pussy pulsed, forcing a single jet up and out so that it landed back on her naked body, splattering her belly and tits and even splattering on her face.

That was it, the last straw -- I pumped my cock one last time and had the biggest ejaculation in many a year, covering my hand and my legs and my t-shirt.

When her convulsions stopped, Tess lay on the bed, panting, her body shaking. I'd missed Laura's orgasm (although, thanks to the joy of Windows+ G, I was able to watch it back later) and she too sat panting, eyes closed cum on her face and in her hair. I stopped looking when Andy lent forward and kissed her full on the lips, presumably tasting his own cum as he did so. Each to his own I suppose.

"Was that good Tess?" she asked when their lips parted.

Tess was now lying flat on her back, the fox tail poking out beneath her. "I have never..." she panted, "never... cum like that before!" She took a few more deep breaths before announcing to the world "That was amazing!"

"I need to errr... go and clean up." Laura announced. As she leaned forward to disconnect the call, her cum covered face filled the window and I can honestly say that it was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen, far better than all the fakes I had made of her or any of the videos on my playlist. "See you next week." And she was gone.

Tess's window filled my screen. Now that the image was bigger, I could see the droplets of her cum as they ran over her body. Looking at her naked body -- her breasts, her pubic hair, her pussy -- I began to get hard again. She rolled over onto her side and removed the butt plug from her arse, placing It gingerly on the floor. It was funny -- she had just spent 10 minutes or so with her fingers jammed up her arse but now didn't really want to touch the 'dirty' end of the plug.

"Thank you for my present!" she said, sitting up. She began to move her body so that she was exposing less of herself to the camera, legs together more and arms folded across her breasts.

"You're welcome." I replied. I was already thinking about what else I could send her once we were offline -- a dildo or some sexy lingerie? I was sure that last I'd seen a sheer black bodysuit that had a hole in the crotch so she could wear it and the butt plug at the same time.

"When all this is over, Tess," I said, "I'd really, really like to come over to your place and fuck you while you wear that!"

Tess smiled. "My boyfriend might not like that."

"You have a boyfriend?" I know it came out wrong, but it had just taken me by surprise -- she hadn't mentioned anybody for months.

"We only started seeing each other a week before lockdown," she smiled. "I think I've seen more of your cock than I have of his."

I suddenly became aware that I was still sitting naked from the waist down stroking my semi-erect penis while my spunk was drying on me.

"Cool. Well. I supposed we'd better go and clean up too...." I said. It had been fun, but I didn't want to out stay my welcome.

I was just about to click disconnect when Tess said "But..." and I paused. "I suppose," she said "That if maybe you wanted to cum on my face, then I could... maybe.... cum on yours?"

I smiled. "Deal!" I said and disconnected.

12