The Hard On

Story Info
Coworkers take a trip to the beach.
6.8k words
4.57
32.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The resort was packed with my coworkers and their spouses or plus ones. The company I work for sent all its top salespeople on a nice vacation disguised as a work trip down to Mexico. The work part of it was basically a thirty minute sales rally each morning and then we were off to do our own thing. There were maybe thirty of my coworkers at the resort. It was a mega resort with all the best amenities.

I brought my girlfriend, Susan, with me on the trip. She was the same age as me, late thirties. We spent the first two days at the resort beach and pool.

"I'm not feeling all that great this morning." Susan told me pushing me away from her.

Susan had just gotten out of the shower and I was hoping to see her in her bikini before heading out of the room. I was also hoping to get her out of her bikini and get the day started off right!

"Oh no. What's going on?" I asked while stepping back from her.

"My stomach. I think that dinner last night didn't agree with me." Susan said sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Maybe just sit and relax a little." I mentioned.

"Yes, maybe it will get better soon. Where are we going today?" She asked.

"Mark knows a beach close to here that supposed to be private. He says it's the most beautiful one here. I guess we will find out. You think you can still go?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." Susan answered. "My stomach is really not doing well right now."

"Okay, well, I'll stay with you here." I said. "We can spend the day in the room."

"No, no. You go. I'll try catch up to you in an hour or so. I'm just going to rest for a little bit. I'm sure I will feel fine soon." Susan told me.

We talked for a few minutes and I agreed to go ahead and go to this beach with a few of my coworkers. Susan was going to catch up when she felt better. I left her directions to catch a ride when she started feeling better.

"Mark, are you ready?" I said as Mark walked into the resort lobby.

"Yes, I'm ready. Jill isn't going to make it. She isn't feeling well." Mark said.

"Neither is Susan. I wonder if they ate something bad." I told him.

"Where are your better half's?" Pam said as she got off the elevator.

"Jill and Susan aren't feeling well." I replied.

"That's crazy. Tim is up in the room, held up in the bathroom. He isn't making the trip either." Pam said. "What is going on with them?"

"I think we got something bad to eat at dinner last night. I'm feeling fine though. Susan seems to think she might feel better and will try to meet us out there." I said.

We talked a little while and decided we all felt fine and would still head to the beach. Mark got us a ride and we were on our way.

The beach was beautiful. Itwas a little off the main road and hard to get to, but very much worth the trip. The water was crystal clear and the sand super soft.

"This beach is perfect!" Mark said. "Jill will be so upset she didn't get to see it. This is like our own paradise. There's almost nobody out here!"

We put down an umbrella and chairs. Mark brought a cooler with drinks.

"Would you like one?" Mark asked Pam and I.

"Sure, toss one here." I said.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt." Pam said.

"Wouldn't hurt, you're on a beautiful beach in Mexico. Enjoy an alcoholic beverage and relax!" Mark commented.

"I know. It's just I don't drink much anymore. You guys know I'm a mom of three kids. It's not like Tim and I ever get to enjoy things, much less have drinks on the beach." Pam said. "I feel a little guilty leaving him back at the room."

"Three kids? No way Pam. How do I not know you have three kids?" Mark asked.

"Mark, Pam has worked with us for at least five years. She has pictures of her kids up on her office desk. How do you not know she has kids? And, she talks about them all the time. Where have you been?" I said.

"Exactly! Thank you for noticing Jason!" Pam said smiling.

"Don't feel bad about enjoying a drink at the beach without Tim. We will be here all week. There will be plenty more drinks to be had!" I said.

"Three kids? Really?" Mark asked again looking over at Pam.

"Yes, three kids!" Pam answered smiling. "You should take a better interest in your coworkers."

"How old are they?" Mark asked.

"Twelve, ten, and eight. All boys." Pam answered.

Mark and I both took our shirts off and sat in the chairs. Pam also sat in a chair, but was still wearing her cut off shorts and a shirt. Her shorts wear super short. It looked like half her ass was showing out of the bottom of them.

"Pam, did you not bring a swimsuit?" I asked.

"Well, yes, I did." Pam said hesitantly.

Pam was in her late thirties. She had light brown hair and a fit body. She worked right down the hall from me. I passed her office on my way to and from mine. On most days, Pam dresses more on the conservative side. Most days, she wears dress pants and dresses very modestly. But, on certain occasions, like when the regional bosses were in town, she will dress up. I love a woman in heels and I looked forward to when they were in town because I knew Pam would be dressing up. That usually meant a tight black pencil skirt and some high heels. It only happens a handful of times per year, but I make sure that on those days I spend as much time checking out Pam as I possibly can.

"Okay, so you brought a swimsuit?" I asked again not sure why she was hesitant in her answer and why she wasn't in her swimsuit.

"Yes, I have one on. I don't know. I guess I'm shy out here or something." Pam said looking away. It was like she was embarrassed.

"Shy? Pam, we have seen you in your swimsuit at the pool the last few days." Mark said.

"I know, I know, but Tim was there." She answered. "I thought he was going to be here today until the last minute and I didn't want to back out or anything. I also thought there would be other women here. It's just me and you two. Not that it's bad or anything."

"I can understand that. You can keep your shorts on if you want. Whatever you feel comfortable with." I said.

I don't know what it is about a woman in short shorts like that, but I find it to be such a turn on. I enjoyed watching her walk down to the beach. It seemed like every time she bent over, her shorts got higher up in her ass. I was enjoying the view.

"You are on a beautiful beach in Mexico, it is hot out here, you got to be wanting to be in just a swimsuit I would think." Mark said. "It's just us, nothing to be shy about."

"Okay, okay, give me another drink!" Pam said.

"We will pretend like Tim is here with us if that helps." I joked.

Pam downed the drink and walked over to the cooler grabbed another. The cooler was right in front of my chair. I couldn't help but stare at her ass as she bent over and dug around in the cooler.

"Well, he was the one who said I should still go." Pam said as she looked like she was trying to convince herself to take off her shirt and shorts and lay out in her swimsuit.

"Pam, we have already seen you in your swimsuit. I'm sure Tim is okay with it." I joked.

"I know you two think I'm crazy. There's just more to it." Pam said walking back towards her chair and taking a big drink.

"Okay, what else is there that I'm missing?" I asked.

"Well, Tim doesn't know what swimsuit I wore today." Pam said unbuttoning her cutoff jean shorts.

"Okay....what did you wear?" I asked as I watched Pam start to undress.

Pam's shorts were unbuttoned. She took a deep breath and lifted off her shirt. The bikini top she had on barely covered her tits. There was only a small piece of fabric over each nipple. The top was tied in the back, but her c cup breasts were basically exposed. From the side view, I saw a ton of side boob.

"I see...." I said just staring at Pam taking off her top.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Pam said as she took another deep breath and pushed her shorts to the ground.

Pam was wearing a very skimpy black thong bikini. The thong was almost g-string like. It had very little material. Pam bent over with her ass towards me to pick up her shorts. The material was so small that I could literally see her asshole around the thong back as she bent over.

"Three kids? No way!" I said.

"Yep, three kids!" Pam said as she quickly sat down in her chair.

"I bet you remember she has three kids now." I said to Mark.

"No shit. God damn, Pam. That's a bikini!!" Mark replied.

"Oh my gosh. I shouldn't have worn this." Pam said embarrassed and putting her face in her hands.

"Take another drink!" Mark said as he tossed another one to me to hand to her.

"You two have to promise not to tell anyone. No pics either. I want both your phones put away." Pam said.

"You're good with us." I replied. "I will admit, that is a rather provocative bikini. I so wish Susan would wear something like that."

"I know. A while back, Tim mentioned how hot it would be if I wore something like this on the trip. I agreed that it would be hot, but I told him I wouldn't be comfortable around people I knew. I thought I would surprise him with it today. I thought I could wear my shorts and then the two of us sneak off together and I could show him." Pam said.

"But then he got sick." I said.

"Exactly. And everything happened so fast. I wasn't sure if I was even still going. Then, I'm here, and now wearing this bikini. So that's the story." Pam said.

"Well, you seem better now." I mentioned.

"I'm on my third drink!" Pam joked. "Liquid courage is kicking in."

"Ha. Well if I could have, I would have worn my skimpier swimsuit just to make you feel better." I said smiling at Pam.

"I'm sure you would have, but it's not the same being a guy." Pam replied.

"I know. I think all my swimsuits look the same just different colors." I said.

"It's hot out here. I'm getting in the ocean to cool off." Mark said.

Mark got up and walked towards the ocean. I could tell Pam wasn't sure what she wanted to do.

"I guess I'll join him. It is hot out here. Are you coming in or staying up here?" I asked.

"I guess I'll join you two." Pam said looking around.

I reached down and helped Pam out of her chair. When I pulled her up we were face to face. We had been that close before, but with her basically half naked in front of me, it just seemed different.

"Is Tim going to be upset you wore this bikini without him?" I asked as we walked to the ocean.

"Oh, I'm not going to tell him I wore this here. When I get back to the room I'm going to put it back up and bring it out another time. Maybe Tim and I can sneak over here tomorrow. You two better not tell him about it." Pam said.

When we got to the water the waves were stronger than we thought. Pam lost her step a time or two walking into the ocean. I couldn't take my eyes off her body. Her ass is so firm. Pam's top was struggling to stay on as the waves came in on her. Pam took off running for the shore holding her hands over her breasts. Mark and I both got a good look as that last wave almost took her top completely off.

"I guess this bikini isn't the most practical for the beach. I'm sure you both got an eyeful." Pam said already sitting in her chair. Pam had raced back up to the chairs after losing her top.

"Yes we did!" Mark joked.

"Oh my god. This is crazy." Pam said.

"Don't worry Pam. We aren't saying anything. It's all just a fun trip. Mark isn't going to say anything to his wife Jill. I'm not saying anything to my girlfriend, and none of us are saying anything to Tim, let's just all pretend today is our secret day and no need to mention anything of it to anyone. Deal?" I said.

We all agreed it was best to keep the day our secret. I think it helped Pam relax knowing that I didn't want to tell my girlfriend and Mark didn't want to tell his wife. Not that anything happened, it just seemed best to all agree to not say anything.

"Are those girls topless?" Pam asked as she pointed across the beach.

"I looks like it." Mark said.

Two girls were approaching us walking down the beach. They were both younger, both were topless. Both had on thong bikini bottoms.

"See Pam, after you went topless down at the water, others are now doing it. I'm sure all the guys out here are happy you got that started." I teased her.

"I'm sure it was because of me." Pam said sarcastically. "Seriously though, it this a topless beach?" Pam asked.

"This is Mexico, I think anything is pretty much allowed." Mark answered. "And if you look around, this beach is basically deserted. There really isn't anyone out here. Those girls walked around that curve and you can't even see them anymore. We got the place to ourselves. We could pretty much do anything out here."

"I think I'm going to need another drink." Pam joked.

"Jill and I went to a nude beach on our trip to Jamaica last year." Mark said.

"No way. Jill does not seem like the type to go to a nude beach." Pam said.

"Well, we did. I was more nervous than she was. She had no problems getting completely nude. It was different though, because everyone at the beach was pretty much nude." Mark answered.

"You got nude?" Pam asked.

"Yep!" Mark said almost bragging.

"What about you Jason, have you ever been to a nude beach?" Pam asked.

"I have not, but I have always wanted to." I said.

"We could go nude out here and I bet nobody would even notice." Pam said. "Maybe I will bring Tim back tomorrow and he and I will go nude."

"You should do that Pam. It would be exciting." I said.

"Guys, the excitement of the nude beach is seeing others and being seen by others." Mark said.

"And how do you know this?" I asked him.

"Of the three of us, I'm the only one who has been to a nude beach. Therefore, I'm the local expert on it." Mark proclaimed.

"Fair enough. I guess I can see the excitement is seeing others nude." I mentioned.

"I think it's more about just being nude and being in nature." Pam said. "Do you not think so?"

"I can see that. I think for me it's hot to see someone nude who you normally see dressed." I said.

"I agree, when Jill and I went, we went with a couple who are friends of ours. I will say, I look at her girlfriend differently now. Prior to going, I wasn't that attracted to her, now, I find myself very attracted to her." Mark said.

"Wait, you are more attracted to your wife's friend after seeing her and her spouse at a nude beach?" Pam asked.

"Exactly!" Mark said.

"But you saw her in a swimsuit and that didn't do anything?" Pam asked.

"Not like seeing her nude." Mark said.

"I guess I can understand. Guys are visual. I can see how you are more turned on after." Pam noted. "Was she just that much hotter nude?"

"Let me see if I can better explain. When I saw her friend in normal clothes, she was attractive. When I saw her in a swimsuit, she was still attractive. When I saw her undressing at the nude beach, she suddenly became more attractive." Mark said.

"Okay, so what was the big thing that changed it?" Pam asked.

"Shaved!" Mark said.

"What did you say? Shaved?" Pam asked.

"Yep, shaved!" Mark said.

Pam seemed frozen in her speech with her mouth open.

"I'm talking about her pussy being shaved!" Mark added.

"I assumed that." Pam said.

"Prior to the nude beach, she was just my wife's friend. I didn't think anything about it. As soon as I saw her bikini bottom lower and saw her shaved pussy, she became sexual. I thought about her in a sexual way. I know it sounds bad, but as soon as I saw her shaved pussy, I thought about how it might taste and what I wanted to do to her." Mark explained.

"Wow, that's way more than I thought about." Pam said. "So knowing a woman is shaved makes her more sexual? You think so to Jason?"

"I kinda agree with Mark on this one. Yes, I think a shaved pussy changes the way I look at things. I think I would find myself more attracted to that person." I answered.

"Wow, I did not know this." Pam said.

"You didn't know guys like a shaved pussy?" I joked.

"I know that. I mean, I know some guys do." Pam said. "I guess people like what they like."

"Jill shaved her pussy and I love it!" Mark said.

"Susan does as well. Most times anyways. Sometimes she changes things up from time to time." I answered.

"That's good to know guys." Pam said laughing nervously.

"I'm guessing you have a landing strip Pam." Mark said.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe we are having this discussion." Pam said slightly embarrassed.

"I think she is shaved." I said.

"Oh my god guys, you are talking about my pussy." Pam said.

"It's all good. Whatever happens at the secret beach day stays at the secret beach day." I joked.

"So why do you think I'm shaved?" Pam asked me.

"Easy. The new bikini. That bikini is so skimpy, you probably tried it on last night and decided it would go better if you were shaved. So, I bet, last night, you shaved your pussy in the shower." I answered.

"Interesting observation." Pam answered trying not to give anymore information.

"I'm still saying tiny landing strip." Mark said.

"I'm shaved!" Pam said. "I can't believe I'm telling you, but yes, I'm shaved."

"I knew it!" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"Lucky guess." Mark told me.

"So does this make me more attractive now?" Pam asked.

"Maybe a little." I said.

"A little? Why just a little. I thought you said it changed things?" Pam asked.

"Seeing it is key." I quickly answered.

"So actually seeing my pussy and seeing its shaved is the thing?" Pam asked.

"Yes. If you want to show us we could see for ourselves and better answer your question." I said.

Oh my gosh, you want me to show you my shaved pussy?" Pam said shocked.

"Yes!" I said.

"Definitely!" Mark chimed in.

"Okay, look!" Pam said as she pulled the top of her bikini bottoms down to quickly expose her pussy.

"Wait, that was quick." I said.

Pam was fast in pulling down her bikini from the front and right back up.

"I know. I showed you. You should have been paying attention." Pam joked.

"I think I need a longer look." I said.

"How about we all get nude here on the beach. I feel like I'm pretty much half naked right now. You two basically saw my tits in the ocean earlier. I just flashed you my pussy. Why don't we all just get naked." Pam said.

"How much have you had to drink Pam?" I asked.

"Maybe a few. But listen, I'm serious. Let's do this. I will if you will. You two need to take your swimsuits off. You two aren't to scared are you?" Pam joked.

"I'm not scared." Mark answered. "It's just that the last time I did it, I went in to the water."

"Okay, you can get nude and then go down to the ocean and jump in." Pam said.

The ocean was over 100 yards away. It was a large beach. You could still see but it was a little ways off.

"Okay, I'll do it, but you two have to do it as well. And, you two go first." Mark joked.

"Us first?" I asked. "Why us first?"

"I don't trust you two. I feel like you're setting me up or something." Mark said.

"Pam is the one who asked. I'm just sitting here." I said.

"Okay boys, I'll go first, but you two have to also get nude after I do." Pam said.

"Completely nude?" I asked.

"Yes, completely nude. No covering with towels or anything." Pam said. "Also, just remember, today is our secret day. We aren't mentioning this, ever!"

"I'm game." I said.

"Me to." said Mark.

Pam stood up from her chair and pulled off her bikini top.

"Dang Pam!" I said looking at her tits.

"One down, one to go." Pam said modeling her topless self in front of us. "Are you ready for the bottoms to come off? You can see my shaved pussy!"

Pam put her thumbs in the side of her thong and pushed them down to the ground. She was now in front of us completely nude. I couldn't help but stare. Her tits were perfect. Her shaved pussy was beyond anything I imagined.

"Oh shit." Mark said.

12