The Hard On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god. You two are just staring at me!" Pam joked as she covered her boobs and pussy with her hands. "Maybe this wasn't the smartest idea?"

"Sorry, I just can't help it. Pam, your body is amazing. Tim is a lucky guy." I said.

"Yes, he is a lucky guy." Pam said sitting back down in the chair.

"You know, every time in my life when I've told a woman her husband or boyfriend was a lucky guy, it basically meant I wanted to fuck her." Mark noted.

"Yes, Tim is a lucky guy!" I joked back!

"Okay, your turn!" Pam said. "Let's get those swimsuits off guys!"

I could feel myself getting hard. Looking at Pam's shaved pussy had me all worked up. I knew I was going to be rock hard soon and there wasn't much I could do about it. My options were going fast and taking off my swimsuit before I got too hard or waiting and hoping I could take it off after when I wasn't as hard. Either way, I didn't see a good way around it.

"I'll go now." I said standing up.

I grabbed my swimsuit and pulled it down. My cock was semi hard and as my swimsuit went down, my cock was like a spring and it popped out as soon as it was released. Pam took full notice.

"Fuck. You are turned on. Are you getting hard?" Pam asked.

"You know the answer. I wasn't thinking this through when I agreed to this. So, I have a confession to make. This morning, I took some viagra." I said looking around for a towel.

"Nope. No towels. And you took what?" Pam asked.

Mark grabbed both our towels and our swimsuits and put them in his bag.

"The deal was completely nude." Mark said.

"Okay, I understand the deal. Yes, I took viagra this morning. Susan likes to do stuff in the morning. Last night we were up late. I was tired. I wanted to be able to perform well this morning. So I took something to help. Mark, it's your turn." I said trying to change the subject.

Pam adjusted her chair so she was facing me.

"Why are you moving your chair?" I asked.

"I just want to look." Pam said smiling.

Pam was not being shy anymore and seemed to enjoy this moment.

"It's like you have never turned a guy on before." I told her.

"I got married at twenty two. I've been married for sixteen years, so I would say it's been a while since I've had a guy other than Tim get hard in front of me." Pam said.

"Okay, I'm doing this. I'm going to get nude!" Mark said as he walked towards the ocean.

Mark carried our towels and swimsuits with him down to the water. He pulled down his swimsuit and ran and jumped in the ocean.

"Okay, he is crazy." Pam said.

"He does make things fun sometimes." I replied hoping the subject had been changed away from my hard on.

"Does the viagra make you harder?" Pam asked.

"I was hoping you would let that go, but I guess you want to rub it in some. Okay, I'll answer your questions. It's not like I planned it. I wasn't expecting this. I think it's safe to say that today has gone differently than what we thought it was going to go when we got up this morning." I told her.

"Fair enough." Pam said looking down at my hard cock. "It looks really hard. You know how you said seeing a woman's shaved pussy changes things? I think the same applies to seeing a guy with a rock hard cock in front if you."

"It is hard. Yes, I guess it does make me harder on viagra. So you like seeing a guy with a rock hard cock in front if you?" I said trying to spin things around and back on her.

"Well, Susan is a lucky woman!" Pam said.

"That she is." I replied.

"Will it stay harder for a longer period of time on viagra?" Pam asked.

"You really are into this aren't you?" I replied.

"I'm just curious." Pam said.

"I guess. Sometimes it's actually harder to cum on viagra. It's hard to explain." I said.

"Sorry, I can't help but look." Pam said.

"It's all okay, as long as you are enjoying yourself. I mean, I am enjoying looking at your shaved pussy, so maybe it's an even trade off." I commented.

"It took like five drinks to get me to loosen up, but today has been fun. We so can't ever speak a word of this." Pam replied.

We were both startled as we heard someone walking up behind up on the beach. We heard him say something in Spanish.

"Are you Americans?" He asked in English after we didn't reply to the Spanish.

We were both in shock as we saw a Mexican police officer standing next to us. We had been so into ourselves and taking our clothes off that we never even noticed him pulling up to the beach. He was a shorter man in his sixties.

"Oh shit." Was my first response. "Yes officer, we are American."

Pam covered herself with her hands. I tried to cover myself as well. I'm sure Mark noticed the officer and stayed in the water.

"You know, this is not a nude beach." He said.

"Yes officer, we know. We are sorry." I replied.

"There are families who come here. You can't be like this." The officer said.

"I understand. We are sorry officer." Pam said sincerely.

"Are you married?" He asked.

"Yes." Pam answered.

"You don't have a ring. I see she has a ring. Are you married to each other?" He asked.

"Yes, we are married. My husband just isn't wearing his ring right now." Pam explained. She thought it would be easier to answer that way then explain anything else.

"I completely understand. We have a nude beach down the road about an hour. I think it's great you two are trying to spice up your marriage by doing this. We see a number of American couples coming down here and going to our nude beaches. But unfortunately, this is not a nude beach. You go to jail here for doing this. Do you understand?" He said.

"Yes sir. We understand. It won't happen again." I said.

"Okay, okay. I believe you. I won't take you to jail but you need to get rid of that." The officer said looking down at my hard cock.

"Yes sir, I'll put some clothes on." I replied.

"No, you need to get rid of that. You can't be hard like that on the beach. What if a kid or family walked up. That isn't appropriate." He said.

"Okay, I understand. I can't help it though." I replied.

"Jason, will it go down?" Pam asked.

"I don't know. It's got a mind of its own. On viagra it sometimes just stays hard. I mean, it could stay hard for hours." I answered.

"Okay, you need to get rid of it! If you don't then I have to take you to jail." The officer said.

"How do I do that?" I asked.

"I don't know. How do you normally get rid of it?" He said sarcastically.

"Jason, you have to lose the hard on or we are going to jail." Pam said.

"It has a mind of its own. I'm trying." I told her.

"Do something." Pam said.

"Like what? Jerk off?" I asked.

"Yes. Whatever it takes." Pam said.

I sat back in the chair and started stroking my cock. Pam looked the other way and the officer glanced around the beach. I was so hard but I wasn't going to be able to get off like this.

"I can't get there." I told Pam.

"Why not? Just keep going." Pam said.

"The mood kinda sucks for getting off." I said.

"Do you want to look at me. Will that help?" Pam said standing up in her chair and standing in front of me.

"I guess it would help some." I told Pam.

Pam started touching her breasts and put a finger down by her pussy. I was still so hard, but nowhere close to cuming.

"Okay, enough already. I have work to do. I'm not waiting any longer, lose it or you're going to jail." The officer said. "She can help you if you need help."

Pam's eyes got wide. My eyes got wide. We both knew what he meant. Her wanted her to get me off right then or he was taking us to jail.

"Fuck. Jason, what are we going to do?." Pam said.

"I think I can get there. Maybe is you kept moving or posing like you were it will help." I said stroking my cock.

"I don't think he is going to give us enough time. Maybe I can do a little more to help." Pam said.

"I'm sorry. Are you sure?" I asked.

"We can't go to jail. We don't have much of a choice." Pam said.

"Let's go, let's go." The officer said.

"Lay down on your back. Right here on the ground." Pam said pointing in front of her.

I stood up and my cock was incredibly hard. I think I had always fantasized about Pam at work. Seeing her nude turned me on so much, but the situation was crazy, I just couldn't cum. I laid down. Pam got on her knees next to me.

"Pam, what are you going to do?" I asked.

"Don't worry, just lay back." Pam assured me.

"Pam, I think I can get there." I tried telling her.

"It's okay, I can help. Just remember, this is our secret!" Pam said.

"Agreed!" I replied.

Pam grabbed my cock with her hand and started stroking it. She was jerking me off. It felt so good.

"Do you like it?" Pam asked while quickly stroking my cock and looking around.

"You two sure don't act like a married couple." The officer said. "Just finish him so I can get on with my day."

"Are you getting close?" Pam asked with a nervousness in her voice.

"Yes, but I don't think I can cum. I'm so sorry." I replied.

"Touch me." Pam said.

I reached up and grabbed Pam's breast with my hand. I felt her breasts and rubbed her nipple with my finger.

"It's okay, you can touch me. We need you to cum." Pam said.

"I'm trying." I said.

"This is taking a long time. We need to wrap this up. We need to finish up things here." This officer said.

"Are you close? Is the touching helping any?" Pam asked.

"I'm sorry, I'm not. I'm super turned on but the situation is awkward. I don't think I can." I replied.

I looked down at Pam stroking my cock with her left hand. I noticed her wedding ring as she worked my cock. I was conflicted because I was turned on but also felt guilty.

"Okay. Let's try something else." Pam said.

I laid my head back and closed my eyes. I didn't know how we were going to get out of this situation. I kept trying to focus on getting off and tuning everything else out.

"Pam, maybe I should try my hand again." I said with my head back and eyes still closed.

Right after I said that, I felt a warmth start at the tip of my cock and work its way down.

"Oh fuck!" I said as I looked up and saw Pam's head down and her mouth around my cock.

It happened so fast. I was shocked she was going down on me. I put my hand on the back of her head and she bobbed up and down deep-throating my cock.

"Fuck Pam. You feel so good." I told her.

Pam took my balls in her hand and worked them as she sucked my cock. She seemed to lose all nervousness and acted like it was just she and I in the bedroom together.

"Are you getting there?" Pam asked.

"I think so. I'm getting closer." I told her.

"Cum in my mouth if it helps." Pam said still working my cock. "You're so hard, you have to be close."

Hearing Pam tell me to cum in her mouth almost made me cum. It sent me to the edge. I wanted nothing more than to cum in Pam's mouth. I reached out with my hand and touched Pam's body again. I touched her upper back but couldn't reach her ass because of the angle she was kneeling.

"Does touching help?" Pam asked.

"Yes!" I told her.

"Touch me then!" Pam said.

Pam moved her body so that she was much closer to me. My hand grabbed her ass and I got even harder feeling her.

"You're starting to throb, I can feel you getting closer. Keep touching me if it helps." Pam said.

"Touch you anywhere?" I asked.

"Yes." Pam answered.

My hand moved down Pam's ass and to her upper thigh. My fingers between her legs. I was so close but just not there yet. My fingers went up a touched Pam's shaved pussy. I felt her move a little at first. She seemed shocked that I touched her even though she said anywhere. I started on the outside but quickly started to finger her. She was very wet.

"Oh fuck." Pam said as I started fingering her pussy. "Yes, finger my pussy!"

"I'm so close!" I told her. I was moments away from cuming in her mouth.

"Okay you two. That's enough. I'm taking you in. You are just playing around with each other. I told you to get rid of it and now you are just doing this. I was trying to be nice." The officer said.

"No, please. I'm trying." Pam said to him on her hands and knees above my cock.

I was on the verge of having an orgasm. If the officer would have let her go thirty more seconds I would have came in Pam's mouth.

"This has been going on for five minutes. This has gone on too long." The officer said. "I'm taking you in."

"Are you close?" Pam asked.

"Fuck yes! I'm right there. I'm sorry, it's just hard to cum under these circumstances." I told her.

"Please officer, please. We can take care of this. I promise. Just two minutes!" Pam pleaded.

"Two minutes. I want this finished in two minutes." The officer said.

"Thank you officer!" Pam said.

I laid my head back. I was so close. I was hoping we could finish off where we left it and I could cum quickly. It was t easy under this pressure. I know Pam was feeling the pressure. The situation was insane.

"It will be okay. We got this." Pam reassured me after taking a deep breath.

"Continue with where we were. I can finish." I told her.

"We only have two minutes." Pam said as she stood up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"We got this!" Pam said smiling.

Pam stood over me. She took one step over my body to straddle me. She squatted down on to one knee and took my cock with her hand.

"Oh shit. What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm making you cum!" Pam said giving me a sexy look.

Again, I felt Pam's wedding ring against my cock as she held my cock in her hand. She put her other leg down so she was on both knees over me. The tip of my cock was pressed up against her pussy.

"Are you sure?" I asked Pam.

"Oh fuck!" Pam said as she lowered her pussy down on my cock.

We both froze for a second. Are bodies were together. Both completely naked. My cock deep inside her pussy. We were face to face. Her lips next to mine. Pam's pussy was so wet that she just slipped right down on my cock. I think we both felt like there was no turning back at this point.

"Fuck me!" Pam said in a lower more sexual voice.

"Yes!" I replied.

"When you are about to cum, do you think you will be able to pull out?" Pam asked.

"I should be able to." I said.

"Okay, let me know when you're going to cum." She said.

Pam rode me hard for about sixty seconds. My cock was deep in her pussy. My hands feeling her breasts.

"Are you close?" She asked.

"I'm not sure. I think." I answered. I knew we were on the clock. I knew the officer was there watching, but I was turned on so much I didn't seem to care.

"Okay guys, your times almost up." The officer said.

"Oh my god. Fuck." Pam said to me as her head buried in my neck.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I don't know." Pam said grabbing me and holding me harder.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm okay. Oh fuck." Pam said as her nails pressed hard into my back. "I'm about to fucking cum." Pam said to me.

I felt Pam's pussy get tight around my cock. Her body started to shake.

"Oh fuck. You're making me cum. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm cuming!" Pam yelled holding me even tighter against her.

Pam started kissing me on the lips. My hands grabbed her ass. She continued to ride my cock.

"Oh fuck. I'm almost there. Do you want me to pull out?" I asked.

"Okay guys, times up. Let's go." The officer said.

Pam started riding my cock even harder.

"Pam, I'm about to cum!" I told her again.

Pam kept kissing me and riding my cock. My body was tense. I was about to cum. I tried to push her off with my hands.

"Pam, I'm going to cum!" I said.

"Yes, I am again too. Cum inside me!" Pam said.

Just as I heard Pam tell me to cum inside her my cock exploded inside her pussy. She came again just as I did.

We caught our breath for a moment.

"Well, let me see." The officer said.

I stood up and my hard on was now gone. My cum leaking down Pam's leg.

"Okay, well hopefully you two learned your lesson. You have to follow the rules on these beaches. I don't want to catch you like this again. Understood!" Said the officer.

"Yes officer, we understand!" We both replied.

12