All Comments on 'The Hard Question'

by TabooJones

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dirt043dirt043about 13 years ago
Awesome

looking forward to more !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fast byt god. I'd loike more of the same as the travel

let's have more sex in the motel now and in the morning. Then in the car as he gets a hard on and she stops along the road to masturbate him.

max052max052about 13 years ago
quick and hot

I might have developed moms' feelings a little more but it's your story, not mine, and still a damn good one. Five stars and keep writing.

max052

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Sweet

I hope that isn't the only time that night that they had sex. It could be that they would be late getting to grandma's house.

Staying an extra day at the motel and fuck over and over, and creating a very hot sexual relationship between the two of them.

Hot and kinky, and hope to read more soon.

Graywolf2Graywolf2about 13 years ago
I like the lack of feelings on the mom's part

It fits with her open and logical attitude.

1nut1der1nut1derabout 13 years ago
Very, very good...

Hope to see more from you, well written!

homerjayhomerjayalmost 13 years ago
part 2?

You could do another one. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
An excellent story...

...of hot motherfucking by a talented writer we need many more such stories from! Xander feels a strong attraction to his mother's cunt, normal for healthy boys, of course. Boys realize that nothing can ever feel as comfy and cozy to their stiff young prick as their own mother's cunt. What's great about this story is that Xander's mom is so rational and non-judgmental about her boy's totally natural desire. Actually, she knows that her young son, with his endless stamina, his wild boyish enthusiasm, and his pair of hot young balls that never quit, can do her motherly twat a world of good. More stories like this one, please, Mr. Jones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

hope you write more

Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldalmost 8 years ago
I liked it.

Very well written.

The Hard Question now is: Will you write a sequel? Possibly from the mother's prospective?

JamokieJamokiealmost 3 years ago

"But, mostly, I'm excited to see [how] this goes." Yeah, exactly. There's a lot to work with here. Let 'er rip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous