The Harem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned into her nipple through her teeth, the vibration sending extra jolts of pleasure through her as her fingers played with the soaked material between her legs. She needed more. She pulled the fabric of her panties aside and the cool air against her burning pussy made her gasp. Her tit fell from her mouth and spilled out of her tank top. Her hard nipple was exposed. Even the areola were hard at the idea that Mark might see it. Might want it.

And then Rachel imagined Mark was on her. The Beast unleashed. She pulled the neck of her tank top down, exposing both of her breasts. No time, no patience to remove her clothing. No. He wanted her now. He needed her now. She needed him just as badly. Her own beast, the one that craved Mark in a way that she had never craved any other boy, was in heat. Rachel imagined him fucking her through and around her clothes. Somehow she managed to get the dildo from her nightstand as she played with her clit. She had no idea if it was a reasonable size comparison to Mark. She had tried to see him naked but never quite managed it. She imagined that seven inches long and thick enough that she could barely wrap her hand around it was close. She licked the cock from tip to base and back up again. She relished in the thought of Mark's cock in her face as she opened her mouth, tilted her head back, and let Mark force his cock down her throat.

She thrilled at it. She thrilled being vulnerable beneath him. She thrilled at the control the Beast would have over her but soon it wasn't enough. It wasn't enough to have his cock in her mouth, and a hand on her throat. She took the dildo from her mouth and teased her pussy opening. He was such a tease. He would prove his dominance over her. He would make her beg and whimper until finally he slid his cock into her in a single hard thrust.

"Fuck yes." Her breath rushed out of her as "Mark" thrust his "cock" into her. It was hot, heavy, and filled her. Rachel imagined Mark pumping into her with passionate dominance. She pumped her pussy and played with her breasts imaging it was Mark doing everything. Mark was thrusting into her, pawing at her, owning her. "On your knees," she imagined him whispering.

She got on her knees and buried her face in the pillow as she imagined Mark plowing into her from behind.

"Fuck me," she whispered/moaned into the pillow. "Fuck me Mark. Fuck your Rach. Fuck me. Fuck me hard, Kiddo. Fuck me."

Rachel pinched her nipple with one hand as she pummeled her pussy with the dildo.

"You like that Rach? You like my cock pounding at your fat ass? You like feeling my balls slapping against your clit?"

She pinched her nipple harder and twisted it until she screamed into her pillow.

"You like it rough, don't ya?"

She imagined him slapping her ass hard as he pounded her harder and harder. She felt his hands gripping her hips as he thrust into her. She moaned into her pillow with every thrust. Her orgasm was building. It was close. The burning fire deep in her belly made hotter by the dildo and the fantasy of Mark was almost there. The beast in heat wanted more.

"Cum inside me Kiddo. Don't stop. Don't pull out. Fuck me full of your cum, Mark. Please. Fuck me Kiddo. Fuck your sister full of your cum."

"I'm going to cum so hard inside you, that you'll be giving birth to triplets."

And he was pounding her even harder.

She imagined him cuming like a firehose in her pussy. She imagined him screaming his pleasure into her snatch until she felt her own orgasm rip through her body hard enough to knock her knees out from under her and the creamy mixture of their combined orgasms rush down her legs.

She lay panting on the bed, too satiated to feel bad about her fantasy, and fell asleep with the dildo still inside her.

Unlike Mark's room, River's room was a cluttered mess. He had computers in various stages of repair all around the room. His desk was barely visible under the piles of components and tools. It was cluttered and full of projects in various stages of complete - a server that was nearly done but for some cooling requirements, a gaming pc he was thinking of selling, scrap parts he was trying to clean up and re purpose- but there wasn't any trash lying around. River was meticulous about making sure his room, while cluttered, was always clean. You couldn't have dust and dirt and mold and trash where you were working on computers. He was always working on upgrading, changing out, or cleaning up hardware, and that was his primary job at his mom's IT consulting firm.

That night, he sat in his desk chair, drinking a beer and watching porn on his gaming pc. Which some part of his mind decided was about as absurd as taking a luxury sports car to the grocery store down the street. Either way River's primary problem that night was that he was bored.

He usually enjoyed porn, but tonight all the women looked fake, all the men had impossible cocks, and all the sex was contrived and overdone. He could watch hentai but he already knew it wouldn't do it for him. Tentacle porn, cheesy dialogue, or else good dialogue and cheesy sex. And there was something about the way the women in hentai moaned and screamed - like little girls. Where were the women? And why were so many men in Hentai fat, ugly sons of bitches, young boys, or all out creeps? Why weren't there any normal-ish people in porn anywhere?

He finished his beer and looked around his room for another only to see that he had already polished off a six pack by himself. "Careful," he said aloud, "You don't want to be an alcoholic." Then again, maybe he did. The panic attacks weren't as bad when he drank. The world was easier to deal with after a drink or two, and he wasn't worried about...

He didn't let himself finish the thought. It was time to call it a night, and he had work int he morning.

He took his empties to the kitchen and tossed them in the recycling. The tiny kitchen light cast his reflection on the window over the sink. It startled him at first because he thought he saw Rachel. But of course, it was only his own reflection. A thick malaise of not-quite depression overwhelmed him as he looked at his reflection. He was short and slightly overweight for all that his frame always seemed so small. His cock was an average five inches long and three inches in circumference when erect and that always made him feel a bit better. But he was still physically small and though he went to a lot of effort to hide it, the extra bit of weight he carried made him look more effeminate. His shoulders were too narrow, his hips too wide, his face too soft.

He hated his body.

Once again he considered taking steroids to look more masculine - to feel more like a man. He thought about going to the gym, for real this time, getting in shape, losing the extra fat that made his ass look like a woman's ass and putting some muscle on so that he felt like a man. He thought about being in the gym with all the other guys working out. They would laugh at the little boy trying to work out with the men. They would make fun of him, and even if they were trying to be good natured about it, it would hurt. The gym rats were just as bad as any of the bullies in his imagination and he couldn't get over his fear of them. He was too afraid to go the gym. He was too afraid to be anything other than what he was, no matter how pathetic. No matter how much he wanted to change.

He suddenly felt his anxiety spiking, his heart hammering and the edges of his vision go dark. The panic attack had been rising up in him since he had considered the possibility of being an alcoholic and it rose up with the slow hypnotic dance of a rattlesnake until it was too late to stop it. Too late to do anything but suffer through it. That he might have to, that he would have to wake up his mom or Rach or mark for help made the panic attack worse. He didn't want to burden them. There was only thing to do.

He rushed to his room, unaware that the noise woke his mom up, and pulled a locked box out from under his bed. He fumbled the combination with shaking hands as he tried to get his breathing under control. Tears started streaming down his face as he fought with it. Finally, the box was open and he clutched at the satin, silk and lace inside. Just holding it made the panic ebb. When he could breathe again, he opened his eyes and looked at his lingerie collection. French cut and thong panties in silk, satin and lace with matching bras, shelf bras or racer back bras as was appropriate. There was a soft, baby blue, cotton teddy that was sheer in all the right places and just opaque enough over the chest and groin to leave a bit of mystery. Stockings, high heels, a wig, and a small makeup kit were on one side of the box. Underneath the lingerie was his collection of skirts and blouses. Not a lot. Just enough that he could dress up for an hour or two in the privacy of his room when no one was looking. Just enough to help keep the panic attacks away.

Then the panic attack was gone. He was ok again. He took a deep breath to steady himself and felt something tight around his chest. When he looked down, he saw himself naked except for a pair of black, thong panties with high cut legs and a matching razorback bra that was thin enough for his puffy nipples to poke through without being visible. River closed his eyes and decided that this time, he wasn't going to care. He wasn't going to care that it wasn't manly. He wasn't going to care about the second to last thing his dad had said to him; he wasn't going to worry about any of it. He opened his eyes and looked into the mirror on the back of his door.

"Hello Beautiful," he said with a sad smile. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

He loved it. He loved that he looked good. He didn't care that he looked like a beautiful woman instead of a handsome man, he looked good and it felt so good to finally feel like his body was his body, instead of something that he needed to fix.

He put on the wig. It was black, like his own hair, and shoulder length. He put on a bit of makeup, just enough to look more like Rachel and less like himself. He didn't bother with breast forms or stuffing the bra - he tried it a couple of times and he had never enjoyed it. He wanted to feel the reality of his body as much as possible when presented in a way that felt so good that it made him want to cry in equal parts relief and frustration.

When he was done he looked at himself in the mirror and tried to decide what the woman in the mirror would do in his situation. What would she want? What would she do about it? Given a broken body that just didn't seem to work, how would a beautiful woman like that deal with it?

Mark's face flashed in front of River's eyes and he shuddered at the thought of Mark walking into his room and seeing him like that. Mark wouldn't be disgusted. He wouldn't judge or hate him. He wouldn't laugh and call him a repressed fag like his so-called best friend had done when River had dared to share his little secret. Mark wouldn't do that. Would he?

River shook his head, of course he would. Mark was a man's man. Mark was everything that River wanted to be and never could be. Mark was-

A picture of Mark caressing River's face. River in sexy lingerie. Mark in those tight boxer briefs and nothing else. How many times had River seen Mark walk into the bathroom wearing just those tiny, tight shorts? How many times had the image of Marks hard body and strong bulge intruded on River's mind when dressed? Too many for River to bother counting.

But this time he didn't think of Mark just standing there - this time, the usually static image of Mark in his tiny, tight shorts leaned in for a kiss. River felt his lips open in breathless anticipation.

Mark's mouth was gentle, but hard and unrelenting. River could imagine Mark pressing his body against his own. He could imagine what it might feel like to have Mark's strength wrapped around him like that. Protecting him. To feel Mark's hands teasing his bra, caressing and gripping his ass.

River tried to shake the image off, but it had him. He couldn't let it go. He couldn't stop thinking about Mark kissing him and running his hands through his hair. HIS hair. Not a wig, but his own, long hair. Mark's mouth on his own. Mark's lips, Mark's tongue forcing his lips further apart. Mark's tongue entering his mouth and filling it.

River went to bed and tried to shake off the thoughts. He tried to get himself back into his own head. He didn't need to think about his little brother like that. He didn't need to think about any man like that. He only dressed like this because it helped with the panic attacks. He only did it because it helped him center himself when things got stressful. It had nothing to do with attraction or sexuality.

River's cock was leaking pre-cum as he tried not to think of Mark kissing, holding, caressing him. He tried not to think about The Tiger taking control of him and how good it would feel to just let him. He tried not to think about the feel of those muscles under his hands. His lips on his lips. His body pressing into his body. What his hands might feel like caressing his ass, teasing his nipples through the bra. He tried not to think about Tiger's cock pressing into his own. Would mark touch him? Yes. Of course he would. Mark loved him and he would want to return his show of affection. River knew that he would be on his knees the first chance he got, Mark's cock at mouth level. Mark was bigger than him, by a lot if he had to guess and he loved it. Mark's cock would be hard and large: a man's cock. It would be hot in River's hand and thick enough that River's relatively small hands struggled to wrap around it. It was a cock designed for mouths and pussies and assholes. River couldn't stop imagining what it would feel like to press his face into Mark's cock through his underwear. To pull his underwear off and to see his cock bounce against his face. To taste the salty pre-cum oozing from its tip because Tiger wanted River. Tiger was hot and aroused and wanted to be in River's mouth and ass, and if River was very good, then Tiger would even let him cum.

"And if you're very good, I'll cum over you so you can mix our cum together and taste it." Mark's imaginary voice startled River out of his fantasy.

He was so horny he didn't know what to do. Men did not enjoy wearing women's clothes. Men did not get off on thoughts of other men. Men did not want to be taken and dominated.

But that's what he wanted. He wanted it so much that he considered sneaking into Rachel's room to borrow her dildo, so he could pretend Mark was fucking his ass, but he didn't. Partly because he didn't think Rachel would appreciate it no matter how carefully he washed it, and partly because Rachel would notice and he wasn't ready to tell his twin this secret. His only secret from her.

He tried jerking off before bed. He jerked his cock and twisted his nipples and teased his ass, but everytime he started Mark came into his mind and he had to stop. He tried jacking off to Porn but his cock was red and sore and he still hadn't cum.

Frustrated, hot, and hornier than he could ever remember being, River got up, took a sleeping pill and fell back into bed, unaware that he was still wearing his bra and panties.

Susan looked at the bedside clock. It was two in the morning. She had heard River running through the house an hour earlier and suspected that he had calmed himself down enough to either go back to sleep, or to know that he needed help. She expected to go back to sleep, but the idea of her child needing something, even if it was just reassurance, kept her awake until she got out of bed and threw on a comfortable house robe. Her robe was short and only went halfway down her thighs. If she didn't carefully tie it shut it would also expose a generous view of her cleavage. She was careful to tie it tightly and poked her head out of her room. Her room was at the end of the hall. The door to the right was Mark's room. Across the hall were the twins rooms separated by the bathroom the kids all shared.

Susan padded down the hall on quiet feet and opened the door to River's room. It was a mess. It was always a mess and she had long since surrendered to the fact that River would have a cluttered room until they found enough space in the house for him to keep his hobby machines somewhere other than his room. Because of the mess, it took her a moment to appreciate what she was looking at.

A chest of women's clothing on the floor.

A woman in lingerie lay on River's bed. Was that the reason River had been running through the house? He snuck a girl in and was trying to get back to her? But wait, was that was Rachel?

No it wasn't Rachel, it was a girl who looked a lot like Rachel though.

Susan's curiosity got the better of her and she took a step into the room to get a better look at the girl River had brought in. She was a beauty. And she was wearing killer hot lingerie. Nothing spectacular or wildly erotic, but hot all the same. Susan licked her lips as she looked at the young woman and recalled her own enjoyment of feminine delights when the girl rolled over and Susan noticed the very obvious bulge in the girl's panties.

The woman moaned as she rolled on the bed. The bulge in her panties twitched and the dark patch around the bulge grew darker and darker until Susan heard the woman's somehow familiar voice rise in a soft crescendo of pleasure.

"Fuck me," she whispered in a husky, soft alto. One hand gripped at her chest while the other rubbed her bulge through her panties. "So good."

Susan teased her nipples through her robe and the thin tank top she wore to bed. This was hot.

"Fuck me," the woman said as she rubbed the bulge faster. "Fuck me, fuck me.... cumming."

Susan watched the dark patch suddenly grow and she watched as milky white fluids leaked out the top of the woman's panties and dripped down her sides before she finally relaxed and fell limp.

Susan looked at the shrinking bulge and the spreading fluids. She looked at the chest of clothes on the floor. She recalled the pitch and tone of the young woman's moaning and panting and realized that she was not looking at River's delicious girlfriend, but at River.

This was going to require a conversation, but it was one that could wait until a better time. She closed the lid on the chest of clothes and pushed it aside, as though River had shoved it out of the way on his own. She thought about getting a rag to clean him up, but that would be too obvious. She did allow herself the naughty thrill of dipping her finger in a pool of River's cum and tasting it. It was sweet. It was so sweet that she thought she had sucked up a piece of fruit and took another taste just to make sure.

The second taste was just as sweet. She just pulled the blankets over her child, smiling at the smell of sex in the room and enjoying the lingering taste on her tongue. As she did so she heard River let out a soft sigh of relief and whisper a name. "Mark."

This was definitely going to require a conversation.

She wasn't sure why she did what she did next, maybe it was because River looked so much like Rachel, maybe because it was so much like what she used to do - checking on the children after lights out- but she opened Rachel's door to check on her daughter.

Rachel was laying face down in a mess of blankets with the fake balls of a dildo sticking out from between her legs.

Susan was torn between laughing and rolling her eyes as she walked to her daughter's bed: was everyone dreaming about sex tonight? She very carefully and gingerly removed the dildo. The poor girl was going to be sore enough as it was without the additional problems that sleeping with a dildo up your snatch could cause. It slipped out of Rachel with a wet squelch that told Susan just how much her daughter had enjoyed herself.