The Harem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As though falling asleep with a dildo inside of you wasn't indication enough.

She couldn't help but catch a whiff of her daughter's scent. It was heady. Susan had fond memories of adventures with her husband where she ended the night holding his cock like this and tasting another woman on it. Or of holding a dildo between them and tasting someone together. There were more permutations besides, and Susan found herself wishing that Daniel had had the opportunity to see his twins grow into such beauties. Wishing they could have had the opportunity to taste them together.

She ran her tongue from the tip of the dildo down the base and back up again before taking it in her mouth and savoring the taste of her daughter. It was fantastic. It reminded Susan that it had been quite a while since she had enjoyed any company between the sheets, and it took a force of effort to keep a moan of desire from her throat as she placed the dildo on the bed next to her daughter's hand.

Rachel reached out and caressed the rubber cock. The moment she felt it brush against her hand she whispered in her sleep just as River had.

"Mark."

Startled at the sounds, Susan smiled once her heart rate got back down. It wasn't really surprising was it? Mark was as fine a specimen of young man as any that Susan had seen. River noticed it too hadn't he? It didn't matter that his attraction required a discussion, didn't Rachel's require one also? Then again, she all to clearly remembered some of the fantasies that Dan had. How they would have changed and grown with the twins.

The thought had Susan quietly closing the door and going to her son's room. She had checked on the other two kids, why not the third? Everyone else in the house was thinking about sex, was Mark? Did he know his siblings fantasized about him? Did he know that his own mother did from time to time? Her nipples were visible through the robe and she felt her arousal seeping from between her pussy lips. She wanted to watch one of them masturbate. She wanted to watch them pleasure themselves and she wanted to do the same until they came together. She was so horny she thought she was going to be up for the rest of the night trying to quell the fire growing between her legs.

She didn't knock on Mark's door, though she did listen at the door to see if he was already awake doing something. When she didn't hear anything she opened the door just a crack and saw Mark lying on his bed, stark naked. He usually wore small, tight boxer briefs to bed. What had happened that he was naked tonight?

He was sweating even though the AC was on and the thermostat said it was 74 degrees. Susan didn't step any closer. She wanted to run her fingers along the hard lines of Mark's chest and abs, to touch the hot, hard skin, to taste his sweat and feel his cock against her face, and lips, and tongue, but she stayed by the door. The anger that was always boiling just beneath the surface made sure Mark never slept too deeply. She had woken him up more than once just by opening the door to peek in.

Not this time. This time, his hard, sweaty body lay asleep on his bed as Susan watched from the door. His cock was hard and stood straight up, towering over his body at what Susan estimated to be around nine inches. A bit bigger than the dildo Rachel had been using. She made a mental note to buy her something larger (and to buy herself one to match). Was this normal teenage wood he was having? Or was something else going on in his dreams that had him hot and bothered? Liz was an attractive enough girl, but she was just a girl. She was still shallow and trying to grow into her woman's body with only half an idea of how to do it.

She didn't know it at the time, but Mark was dreaming of her. He dreamed of her and Rachel and River. The three of them wore matching white and gold lingerie as they played in the backyard pool. Because they were playing in the pool, the lingerie was see-through and he could make out the details of their breasts - even River had a-cup tits that looked delicious on display. He could see the dark shade of pubic hair through their panties and the outline of River's cock as well. In his Dream Mark was naked and the three of them were trying to get him to join them in the water. Mark just wanted to find Liz, but he could only find eight-year-old Liz and adult Liz was nowhere to be found.

The three in the pool danced and played. The three of them rubbed their breasts against his arms and back and chest. The pressed their asses against any part of his body they could. they draped arms over him, touched him, reached for him. The invited him to play with looks, touches, words, and even the smell of their arousal. But Mark was distracted in his dream looking for Liz, while holding a tiger on a leash. The Tiger wanted to play and it took all his effort to keep the beast from going after them while he looked for Adult Liz.

He would not remember his dream.

Susan stood in the doorway, in the waking world, watching, waiting to see if he might touch himself in his sleep or just spontaneously ejaculate. She thought maybe he might as she saw the precum thicken and dribble out of his cockhead, but soon after he turned onto his side, and as marvelous as his ass was to look at, Susan remembered that she still had to go to work tomorrow. She went back to bed with plenty to think about, searching for the vibrator she had kept well used in the last couple of years.

She was going to be a bad mother and fantasize about her children. She would think about them fucking each other and fucking her. She would fantasize about mouths and asses and tits and cocks and pussies all rubbing up against one another in a glorious orgy of incestuous delight. She missed Dan more than she had in a while that night. He was so adventurous in bed. He had convinced her to experiment with women. He had brought her in to his experiments with men. And they had experimented and played and explored so much together. How he would have loved to play with his adult children and show them what a wide breadth of sexual experience could offer.

Her orgasm left her quivering on the bed as she imagined Dan and Mark spitroasting River while Rachel and Susan played with each other and watched. It was the best orgasm she had had in a while. The best since that one night stand with the flight attendant during her trip to Dallas. Unlike Rachel who obviously had enjoyed her orgasm as well, Susan remembered to wash off her toy before going back to bed. She made sure not to change her panties though. She sure hoped the kids appreciated the rich aroma of a well used pussy because she was going to smell like that tomorrow.

She was going to bed a bad mother, but at least she knew her children were all asleep in their beds.