The Harem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taste it Mama," Mark said. "Show me how a real woman treat's a man's cock."

"What Baby wants, Baby gets."

Mama kissed the cock head and worked her way down the shaft, leaving a trail of kisses to the root. Her right hand held his cock as she worked it over with light kisses then she stuck out her tongue and ran it from the base of his cock all the way up to the head. There, with on hand on Mark's cock, she looked up at her son who returned her adoring gaze, opened her mouth wide and took his cockhead into her mouth.

"Oh Mama," Mark groaned as he felt her warm wet mouth surround him and her tongue flick out to play while she sucked. "That's nice Mama."

Mama smiled around Mark's cock and slowly lowered her head. It filled her mouth faster than she thought it would. Her tongue never stopped working as she continued to push herself down.

"Oh Mama. That's so good Mama."

She lowered her head more but could only get about half way down before she had try and open her throat up, and her throat refused. She pulled back with a gasp. "I'm sorry Baby," she said. "I must be out of practice."

Mark lowered his face and kissed her. "You did great for out of practice. Liz wouldn't even try."

Mama rolled her eyes. "Girls and women," Mama said. "Girls don't try," She licked her lips and licked Mark's cock. "Women don't give up." She lowered her head fast this time, forcing Mark's cock into the back of her mouth and her throat. She gagged, pulled back and forced herself down hard again. She wanted to show him, needed to show him that she loved him more than Liz ever did. That there was a world of difference between women and girls, and she would succeed where other hadn't even dared to try.

"Mama!" Mark groaned, "Oh fuck. Oh, fuck that's good Mama. Don't stop."

Mama didn't stop. She forced herself down Mark's cock over and over again until she felt her throat finally relax enough to take him. She took a deep breath and dove in, slamming Marks' cock down her throat and pressing her nose into his pubic bone.

"Oh fuck!" Mark shouted loudly enough to be heard anywhere in the house. He couldn't help it and he didn't care if he woke up the twins. Not with Mama's throat caressing his cock.

Mama played with his balls as she pulled off his cock and looked up at him. She stroked his cock with her free hand. "Does my Baby like that? Does he like Mama's throat around his cock?"

"I do," Mark said, "But if you make me cum like that, I'm going to take much longer when I get inside you."

"Is that a threat or a promise?" Mama asked with a smile and a glint in her eye.

"That depends," Mark answered, "That depends entirely on how good you make it for me."

"Then I'll have to make it very good."

Mark got to enjoy the fruit of Mama's long experience giving blowjobs. She wouldn't say she was the best and she wouldn't say that her breadth of experience made her love giving blowjobs in general, but later she would admit that wrapping her lips around Mark's cock was more exhilarating than any of the hundreds of other blowjobs she had ever given. She worked Mark's cock and balls, she let his hands run through her hair and occasionally pull on it. She was surrendering to him more and more and she was willing to go even further if he asked it of her.

"Oh fuck Mama. I'm getting close. Fuck you're so hot Mama. Damn I'm close. I'm gonna cum."

Mama took his hands and put them on her head, telling Mark to fuck her face until he came. He didn't need to be told twice. Mama put her hands behind her back as Mark fucked her face.

"Fuck!" He roared. "Yes! Fuck! Mama!"

He felt his cock swell with semen and explode into Mama's mouth and throat. Mama tried to swallow. She tried to keep it all in and suck it down. The taste was musky and earthy, and she loved it so much that she stopped swallowing a moment to enjoy the taste of it on her tongue, but Mark kept cumming and soon his cum was flowing out the sides of her mouth and dripping down her chin. She swallowed and tried to breathe forcing Mark's cock out of her mouth for a second. Contact with the cool air made him cum more and he sprayed his cum down Mama's neck and chest.

He sat panting and Mama did the same. She had no idea her son could cum so much. She decided she needed to clean up before the night's festivities could continue, but she had barely gotten to her feet when Mark grabbed her wrist. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I have a promise to fulfill."

She gestured to her mouth. "I'd like to kiss you again, if you don't mind."

"I don't." Mark pulled her onto his lap and kissed her. He tasted his cum on her lips. He didn't think less of Jason for tasting his own cum, Mark had done it himself when experimenting and didn't think it was a big deal. Liz obviously thought it made him less of a man and that was a big deal. Mama thought it was fucking hot, and that was a bigger deal. His mother was limp in his lap as their lips mashed together and their tongues danced while their naked bodies rubbed against each other.

"I don't want to cover you in cum." Mama said. "Baby, most men-"

Mark picked her up, eliciting a sound between shocked surprise and sexual arousal. The moved forced Mama to wrap her arms and legs around Mark. "I know what I want," Mark said. "Right now, I want you. That's all that matters to me." He turned and displayed the savage gentleness that had overcome him as he lay his mother on the bed beneath him. "Hands above your head," he said.

Mama obeyed.

"Don't move them," Mark said, "or I'll tie you down."

"Yes, Baby."

Mark sat up and looked down at his mama in the dim light of her room. Stretched out like that he could see her beautiful breasts liberally decorated with his cum like frosted icing on a cake. The Beast stirred with such joy that Mark couldn't keep the feral smile from his face: he had marked her. Claimed her. She was his and no one else would ever have her again. He explored his new property with his eyes, taking in every dip and swell of her skin. He captured in his memory the way her breasts got red when aroused. He memorized the way the areola swelled and hardened along with the nipples. He watched her breathing until he knew he could sense her arousal by the way she breathed.

Then with his hands. He touched her face and her arms. He spread his cum across her breasts and felt her hard nipples digging into the palm of his hand. He felt the weight of her breasts in his hands, and he felt the slight scars from her breast reduction and lift surgery - a gift to herself when her business had finally taken off. A gift that Mark now had the unrelenting pleasure to enjoy for himself. He leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Someday I'm going to wrap these breasts around my cock and fuck them until they are so covered in cum we don't remember what color they were. Some day you will wake up to me sucking on your nipples. Some day you will walk around the house topless just so I can watch them bounce as you go about your day."

"What about the twins?" Mama asked.

"They can walk around topless too."

Mama shuddered at the implication of Mark's words and Mark felt his cock, which never fell from full hardness, twitch in anticipation of someday. The Beast was not impatient for it though. The Beast was a hunter, a predator, and all good hunters know how to wait for their prey.

Mark grabbed one nipple between his forefinger and thumb and gently pinched and twisted it as he pressed his hard cock into his mother's belly. He continued pinching and twisting as he dragged his cock from her belly button to her mons, to her clit, and finally to the vaginal opening.

"I was planning to go down on you," Mark said. "I was going to make you cum on my mouth and fingers before giving you my cock. Would you like that Mama?" He brushed his cock head against her pussy lips, forcing a moan of pleasure from her throat. "Or do you want more my cock first?"

Mama moaned and whimpered as she tried to wiggle her hips down to that delicious cock, but Mark pulled himself just out of reach.

"Tell me what you want Mama. Ask me for it."

"Don't tease me Baby. I need your cock. Please give Mama your cock."

Mark leaned into her once again and placed a tortuously gentle kiss on his mother's lips as he pressed his cock into her pussy. He didn't thrust into her suddenly or violently, but with a quiet, unceasing gentleness that would not be denied.

"Fuck, Baby," Mama said, "Get inside me. Get inside Mama, Baby. Please."

Mark kept up the steady pressure, letting his Mama stretch and stretch for his cock until suddenly he slipped inside.

"Fuck!" Mama moaned as the first orgasm of the night rippled through her.

Mark felt her pussy tighten even more around his cock as the orgasm hit her, then he felt the warm gush of girl cum surround his cock making the soft, velvety warmth of his mother's pussy even more inviting. It allowed him to slip most of his cock inside of her in a sudden rush of movement.

"Oh fuck. Christ Baby your cock is so big. Oh fuck."

"And I'm only halfway in," He smiled.

She returned the smile and caressed his face. "Well don't hold back on my account."

"No Mama. I will hold back just so you can enjoy it as much as me." He slipped out just a bit before pushing in and going a bit deeper. "I've wanted this longer than I realized," he said as he pulled out again, "I've wanted you for months at least. Maybe years." He pushed in. "I want to enjoy having you the first time. I want you to enjoy me having you this first time." he pulled out, "and I want your body to remember it every time you look at me." He thrust in going a little deeper. "I want you to think about my cock getting inside you this first time." He pulled out, "how it took so long to get it all inside you." He thrust in, still not all the way. "How good it felt to be teased," he pulled out, "and how good it felt to be given what you want." This time when he thrust forward he went all the way in.

"Fuck, yes Baby. I'll never forget it."

"I love you Mama," Mark said as he rolled his hips into Mama. "You're mine now."

Mama grabbed her breasts and pushed them together, massaging Mark's cum into them. "Is this how you stake a claim on all your women?" Mama asked.

Mark growled deep in his chest. "I said hands above your head."

Mama obeyed, with a twinkle of mischief in her eyes that once again, was not defiant, but inviting and playful. It made his cock twitch inside her which made her moan appreciatively.

"I'm yours, Baby. Take me," Mama said. "Make Mama yours."

Mark leaned down to kiss his mother as he gently made love to her in the missionary position. Mama was very good and kept her hands over her head though she desperately wanted to run her fingers over his back and through his hair. She settled for wrapping her legs around him as their tongues danced, and Mark pressed his chest into Mama's cum covered tits. He didn't mind that he was getting cum on himself and Mama thought that was so fucking hot. She loved men who weren't afraid of cum.

All the while Mark gently pumped his cock into her pussy. His cock was so large that he couldn't have missed her g-spot if he had wanted to. Every thrust had the ridges of his cock playing her g-spot like a virtuoso on the guitar. She wanted to reach down and grab his ass, force his cock into her harder and faster, but every time she thought about it, she remembered the growling rumble that told her Mark was truly unleashed and untamed. His gentleness was as violent as his fury and as much as she welcomed it, she didn't want to distract from Mark's pleasure tonight. She settled for wrapping her legs around his waist and trying to pull him into her harder.

Mark wasn't fooled and he pushed himself up onto his hands as he continued to gently make love to her. "Do you want it harder Mama? Do you want my cock to stretch you and pound you until you're quivering mass on the floor? Do you want me to make you scream so loud you wake up the twins?"

The very thought had Mama on the verge of an orgasm. Her breath came in hot and heavy. "Promises, promises." She teased.

Mark didn't change his pace. "What would they say if they saw you like this? What would they say about their little brother fucking their mama? Would they be shocked? Would they be disgusted? Would they be horny? Would they watch? Would they join in?"

"Mark Baby." Mama breathed the words on the exhale of a second, larger, but still gentle orgasm.

Mark smiled. "Well then, show me how badly you want me to fuck you hard." Mark sat on the edge of the bed, facing the large vanity mirror against the wall there. "Come here, Mama."

Mama crawled to him. They exchanged a wet, sloppy kiss, then Mark dragged her off the bed so she stood in front him, facing the mirror. Mama didn't need to be told what to do. She straddled Mark's legs, reached between her own to aim Marks cock to her pussy, and lowered herself onto it. Mark looked over his mother's shoulder to the mirror and watched as she eased herself onto his cock. He watched his cock spread open her pussy lips as she worked herself gradually lower on his pole. He watched her breasts heave with each breath and his drying cum glisten in the soft glow of the light.

He watched her mouth open in a slight "o" as she lifted and fell on his cock time and again. He watched her tits bounce with every slight movement to get his cock lower and he listened to her soft moans and whimpers until she let out a long, low "oh fuck yeah" when she finally set her ass on his lap, and his entire cock was inside her. Mark reached around her and put his hands on her tits as she started to ride his cock. "Oh Baby your hands are so nice on my tits."

"My cock feels so good inside you, Mama. Your tits feel so right in my hands." He squeezed her breasts at the same time he flexed his cock inside Mama's pussy. "Tell me how much you like it."

"I love it Baby. I want to ride this cock all night, all morning, and most of the afternoon."

Mark pinched one of Mama's nipples hard at the same time he smacked her ass. The clap of his hand against her cheek rang out through the house. Rachel stirred in her sleep but didn't wake up. River opened his eyes at the sound, but was too groggy to do anything other than roll over and go back to sleep. "If you want to ride all night," Mark said, "You better get started."

"Yes Baby." Mama went straight to work. She didn't ease into it or work up to a rhythm but lifted and dropped her ass against Mark's legs with a satisfying slap. She dropped onto Mark's cock with a groan and immediately lifted herself up again setting a pace that should have had Mark cumming in moments. "Oh Fuck Baby," Mama moaned. "Oh fuck your cock's so good."

"Ride it Mama," Mark said. "Show me how all those hours at the gym are paying off." He kept one hand massaging her tit and playing with a nipple before reaching around to play with Mama's clit as she slammed her hungry cunt around Marks cock over and over again. Mark watched them in the mirror from behind Mama's shoulder. He watched her fuck herself on his cock. He watched her tits bounce in time with her grunts and whimpers of pleasure.

"Uh. uh. Fuck. Uh. Fuck. Baby. Fuck."

She was fucking herself as hard as she could in a difficult angle so Mark decided to help her out. He picked up her legs from behind, then turned around and threw Mama down on the bed. He slipped out of her long enough for him to appreciate the sight of bare ass, of the curve and swell of her cheeks that dove towards her ass and pussy like an Olympic swimmer. Then he picked up her hips and inserted his cock into her pussy.

Mama worked to rearrange herself, but Mark held her in place. "Hands behind your back," he said. "Face down, ass up."

Mama complied and Mark held her hands behind her with one hand as he held her hips up with the other.

"Make sure to scream into the pillow," Mark said, "unless you want to wake up the twins." Then Mark plowed into her with the strength and relentless need both of their bodies craved. It was all she could do to keep her hips up. Mark relished the sensation of his mother's velvety pussy caressing, gripping, loving his cock. Mama surrendered to the feeling of fullness, to the electric joy of Mark's cock stretching and pounding into her. Her ass, as tight and muscular as it was, shook with the reverberations of Mark's thighs slapping into her. His balls swung onto her clit with every thrust.

She pushed back, pushed into him as much as she could, inviting him through her moans and thrusts onto him to take her as thoroughly as he desired. She was begging him for more as she felt her third orgasm of the night start to build. "Fuck me baby," she said. "Fuck Mama. Fuck Mama Harder. Mama's gonna cum. Fuck I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming fuck!"

"Not yet," Mark said. "Not yet Mama. I'm almost there. I'm gonna cum inside you. I'm gonna make you mine. Hold off for me Mama. Just a bit more."

"Yes. Oh fuck. Cum inside me. Fuck Baby, cum inside me. Fill me. Fill up Mama's belly. Fuck me, Baby."

"Here it comes!" He rocked his hips into her and felt his balls boil over. He felt the surging rush of cum burning through his cock and quickly filling up the tight space of Mama's pussy. He felt it surge forward and fall back. He kept pumping into her through it as his cum started to seep out the side of her well-used pussy and down her legs.

Mama felt it at the same time. She felt the force of his ejaculation spray the inside of her pussy like a fire-hose and she was cuming. Mark felt her pussy squeeze around his cock as another orgasm rocked her body. He felt her tremble and quake beneath his assault, and she thrust her face into the pillow to scream the pleasure of her release.

Eventually they lay down together in bed. Mama wanted to get up and wash off a bit, but Mark asked her not to. "Next time I won't object," he said. "But for tonight, I want you to sleep with me on you and in you."

"What Baby wants, Baby gets," Mama said with a smile. They snuggled up under the blankets of the gigantic bed too tired to dress and too awake to fall asleep. "Was prom night everything you hoped for Baby?"

"Everything and more." He held an arm out and Mama snuggled into his chest. He felt the squish of still wet semen against his skin, but he didn't mind. It was his claim on her and he wanted it there. "I don't think I can go back though," he said, "Mama, I love you. More than I realized. I don't want to go back to the way things were."

"I would never ask that of you," Mama said. "Your father always said, 'Don't let go of a good thing when you find it, no matter what anyone else says about it.'"

Mark laughed. "I don't think this is what he meant."

Now mama laughed. "Oh Baby, you have no idea the shenanigans your father and I got up to. I think he'd be the first to approve of the current development."

Mark sighed. "I hope so."

"I know so."

"So how long have you wanted me like this?"

"Not long. I think it was when I realized you and Liz were sleeping together." She drew her fingers across his chest tracing the lines of his pecs and abs. "I heard you two going at it one afternoon I wasn't supposed to be home, and I thought 'I can do better than that little girl.'" She looked up to his eyes. "Dare I ask how long you have wanted it?"

"A very long while," Mark said. "A very long while."

"And the twins?" Mama laughed at the surprised look on her son's face. "It's ok, Baby. I don't mind sharing if it's with them."

Mark shrugged. "Rachel was probably my first crush. River..." He paused. "River is a more recent thing. It sneaked up on me."

Mama chuckled lightly as she started to drift to sleep. "That's probably the same for them."

They didn't say anything for a while and they started to drift off to sleep. "Mama?"