The Harem Ch. 03

Story Info
The Morning and afternoon after.
10.4k words
4.7
19.2k
55

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Harem Ch 3

Rachel went about her usual Saturday morning routine with little thought. She was NOT a morning person and she was so susceptible to hangovers that she thought her head was going to split open like a rotten watermelon. A shower did not help things and it took way too much effort to get dressed.

"This," she said to herself in a whisper that wouldn't make the headache worse, "is why I don't usually drink." Four glasses of wine should not have made her pass out, or given her a hangover like the one she had.

Thankfully, Mom was waiting for her in the kitchen with a tall glass of orange juice, four advil, and buttered toast.

Rachel did not notice that Mom's hair was messier than normal for a Saturday morning. She didn't notice that Mom wasn't wearing any pajamas under her robe or that her cleavage was deeply exposed. She didn't notice Mama's nipples were hard enough to be visible through the robe. They were in fact, so fiercely visible that she may as well have been topless. What Rachel did notice was the smell of sex. More than anything that made her lift her head from the dazed stupor of morning hangover and look at her Mom with surprise.

"Yes, Sweety?"

"Mom." Rachel struggled to form sentences. "Did you go out again after we got home last night?"

"No. Why would you think such a thing?" Mom poured herself a cup of coffee and sat on the opposite side of the kitchen bar counter.

Rachel shook her head. "Must be my imagination." Or the crazy ass dreams about sex. She thought about those dreams, about the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh and how if she hadn't woken up hung over she would have woken up horny. She looked at her mom and appreciated how hot she was. She was the reason that Rachel often wondered if she was gay, if she needed to try dating girls for a while. There were enough moments like this one, where Mom looked especially sexy and the feeling of sex was just everywhere and Rachel felt herself getting wet at the idea of her nearly naked mother, that Rachel had actually started looking around at girls to date.

But now was not the time to worry about that. She bolted down the advil and juice. "I should go."

Mom nodded. "I'm taking River to the mall later if you want to join us for lunch. Mark may come, but I'm not sure."

Rachel nodded, grabbed her books and opened the front door. And she paused. Mark's car was parked in it's usual place on the street.

"Mark's home?" She asked. "I thought he was staying at a hotel last night."

Mom shook her head. "Things went badly."

Rachel felt the blood drain from her face. "How badly?"

Mom laughed, "He got out of there before things escalated. Now go to class. I'll tell him to tell you the rest later. Or you can text him once you're on campus."

Rachel ran back to her room for her phone, then ran out the door. She was going to be cutting it close.

Susan watched her daughter head off to school wondering how much of Rachel's seeming confusion was due to the hangover, and how much was due to the obvious show Susan was putting on. She looked down at herself. It was probably equal amounts of both. It made her smile to think her daughter's sexuality was budding like that. She must have been about the same age when Daniel first suggested some experimentation. She sighed. "How young we were."

Susan checked her daughter's room for anything she may have forgotten, (besides her phone) but didn't find anything obvious. Rachel it seemed had managed to get herself out of the house and to class without missing anything despite the horniness and hangover. Good for her.

River would sleep for another two hours at least, and Rachel wouldn't suddenly rush back home for anything she had forgotten. Susan smiled and went back to her room with two cups of coffee.

Mark was awake on the bed, watching her as she entered.

"Good morning, Baby," Mama said. "I brought you Coffee."

Mark sat up in bed. "Put the coffee down for a minute." Mark said.

Mama obeyed, putting the two mugs on the dresser.

"Take your robe off."

There was no hesitation as Mama untied the robe and dropped it from her shoulders. She stood naked before him, on display. Her c-cup breasts sat naturally on her chest. The dark brown areola and nipples were hard and engorged on her breasts that held a rich olive color even in the heart of winter. Her black hair fell around her shoulders in a mess after the previous night's festivities in contrast to the neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair between her legs.

Mark swung himself to a sitting position and took his mother's waist, pulling her to him. He lifted his head to look at her face, even though he was level with her belly. "Mine," He said.

"Yours," Mama replied.

Mark leaned his head down to smell his mother's scent. He breathed in the heady taste of her skin. The beast was no longer a separate entity that had to be mollified and caged, but a fully integrated part of Mark. That part wanted to roll in her scent. It wanted to rub up against her to get her scent on him and his scent on her. Mark held his mother's hips as he nuzzled her belly with nose. He held her as he began kissing and licking her skin. He held her as he started to bite on her belly and hips.

He dropped to his knees before her and moved his hands to her ass as he buried his face in her pubic hair to inhale the rich aroma of her arousal. Mama put her hands in his hair and ran her fingers through it as he kneaded the firm globes of her ass. Mark would forever struggle to describe his mother's scent. It was like sunlight in a kitchen window, or Christmas morning after a long car ride. It was like putting your feet up after a long walk. It smelled like coming home.

He reached between her legs spread them apart enough that he could dive in between them and taste her. Mama didn't fight him. She smiled and laughed at his enthusiasm. "Have as much as you like, Baby."

Mark didn't need a second invitation, but he didn't dive in either. He was a careful, measured young man who liked to take his time with the things he enjoyed. Meditation and mindfulness had taught him the value of taking his time while taking his pleasure. He used his lips before he used his tongue. He used his tongue before he used his teeth. And once he had used his teeth, he used them all together to great effect. He caressed and pinched and teased Mama's pussy lips with his mouth until he felt her juices dripping down his chin. He teased her clit with his tongue, at first refusing to touch the little member that strained out of its hood in its desire to dance. He teased it until Mama moaned and tried to grind her clit into his mouth.

"Don't tease me like that Baby."

"You like to be teased," Mark said. "Tell me I'm wrong."

Mama whimpered as Mark's fingers spread her pussy wide and he could see each fold and curve of her engorged lips. "You're not wrong, Baby. You're just so good at that. When did you get so good at eating pussy?"

"An artist is hampered by his medium," Mark said, "I find myself no longer constrained." He lifted her off the ground and tossed her onto the bed.

Mama let out a squeal of surprise and joy as Mark threw her onto the bed. Mama spread her legs willingly and Mark dove in. He sucked on her clit as his tongue flicked over and around it. At the same time he took two fingers and started massaging her g-spot. Mama whimpered and moaned as he played her body like a piano until he brought her pleasure to a crescendo.

"Fuck Baby. That's so good. You're going to make Mama cum. I'm gonna cum. Oh Baby I'm cuming!"

Mama shook through her orgasm, not as violently as the third orgasm she had the previous night, but enough to leave her moderately boneless on the bed, gasping for breath. Mark looked up from between her legs with a smile, then climbed up onto bed beside her and kissed her.

"How do you taste Mama?" Mark asked.

"I don't like to brag."

Mark laughed and pulled his mother onto his chest.

"What about you Baby?"

"Later." Mark held his mother against him until he could feel her heart beating against his chest. "We have to shower still, and you said you were going to take River shopping."

Marks cell phone pinged, telling him he had a text message.

"Aren't you going to get that?" mama asked.

"It isn't going anywhere," Mark said. "We should shower."

River sat on the edge of his bed fighting off a panic attack. Mark was home. He had heard him talking to Mom in the hallway. Mark was home and Mom was going to take him shopping. When Mom had said that they would have to tell Mark and Rachel about what was going on, he didn't think that she meant the following day. That was kind of soon wasn't it?

But it would be ok. Even if it was earlier than he liked, Mom had been sure of herself and sure of Mark and Rachel. She was sure they would be ok with River's little secret, had no reason to doubt her. He heard the shower turn off in Mom's room. The change in sound, the shower starting and stopping, probably woke Mark up. He would probably be going to get his own shower soon. River should shower too. Shouldn't he? He wasn't so sure. He didn't want to even leave his room at the moment. Just the idea of leaving his room had him breathing hard and his fists clenching at the blankets. He could take care of that. He had never locked his clothes up after dressing last night. He was still wearing the thong panties and bra he had put on last night when dressing for Mom and that was the only thing holding back the panic.

A gentle knock on the door had River scrambling to cover himself.

"River? It's Mom. Are you awake? Can I come in?"

River felt his heart beat dropping down again, but he kept the blankets over himself. "Yeah," he said. "Come in."

Mom was already dressed for a day out in jeans and a nice t-shirt. Was it that late already? "You ready to go shopping?"

River couldn't say anything.

Mom closed the door behind her and sat on the edge of the bed, not realizing that the door hadn't properly latched. "I'll tell you what," she said, "why don't you try on some of Rachel's clothes to figure out what kind of stuff you want to buy. Think that would help?"

River's mouth went dry at the thought. "You... You don't think she'd mind?"

Mom smiled and River felt his heart lighten a bit. "No, Honey. I don't think she'll mind at all. Girls try on each other's clothes all the time."

"But-"

Mom held up a hand. "I know you aren't a girl. But there are some things that are more feminine that you like right? No reason that can't include trying on clothes. Besides, you and rachel are different enough sizes that you aren't likely to do it very often. It's hardly a big deal."

River nodded. He was about to get up when he hesitated. "Um, Mom... I'm..."

"As long as you don't say 'naked' I think we'll be ok. Besides, If we're going shopping you're going to have wear some nice underwear and I'm going to have to see you in it while you change."

When River still hesitated Mom stood up with her hands on her hips. She didn't shout, but it was clear that she wasn't going to indulge him forever. "River, don't be ridiculous. Do you want to do this or not?"

"I do." River sat up but he clutched the blankets to his chest.

"Then get out of bed. Now Please."

River took a deep breath, nodded and stood up. Mom smiled and caressed his cheek. "Much better. Now, let's go to your sister's room."

"But Mark-"

"Is in his own room. He won't come out for a while. Now come on."

They went to Rachel's room and River started going through her closet. How many times had he fantasized about this? How many times had he imagined going through Rachel's clothes and trying them on? How many times had he nearly given in to temptation when he was home alone? Now it was reality and he knew exactly where he was going to start: the red evening dress she had worn the night before.

He put it on and was admiring himself in the reflection when he heard the door open. He spun in a panic and saw Mark standing the doorway. "Mom, I was going to make some breakfast do you..." he stopped when he saw River.

River watched him, watched his face as it went from confusion, to realization, to disgust.

"River?" Mark said.

"Mark." River could barely get the word out.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" He looked at Mom. "Mom are you serious? That's outrageous, he looks disgusting. Take that shit off." Mark took two steps into the room and took River's face in his hands. "And you're wearing makeup aren't you?" Mark shook his head. "I don't believe this." He stormed out of the room.

River stood in the center of the room too shocked and hurt to even cry. He got out of the dress with trembling hands until he stood in his simple, black thong panties and bra. Mark had called him disgusting. What would he think when he saw River in lingerie? Did it matter? He heard Mark making noise in Mom's room as she called after him. A moment later Mark was back with clothing over one arm.

"That dress looks horrible on Rachel and looks worse on you." Mark laid out the clothes on the bed. There was a pair of jeans, some shorts, two different skirts, a sundress, a blouse and a t-shirt. "If that dress were two sizes smaller it might look alright on you, but it looks like a red sack on Rachel. On you it looks like someone draped you in a bleeding elephant ear." He held up the sundress to River and shook his head. "Really Mom, he's closer to your size than Rachel's. What were you thinking?"

"Familiarity has it's benefits," Mom said dryly.

"Yeah, and looking half-way decent isn't one of them." Mark held up the skirt. "Try this first. You don't have the boobs for a full dress that isn't cut for you, but you can probably pull off the other stuff." Mark looked at his face again and shook his head. "Your foundation is the wrong color and the blush has too much orange. Wash it off before you try on any of the tops. We'll have to buy you better makeup."

"Mark - all this-"

Mark put a finger to River's lips. "You were about to lie to me. I don't care why or how long, or what it means about you, but I will care very much if you lie to me."

River took a trembling breath as the warmth of Mark's fingers on his lips seeped into his body. He felt the blood rush to his head as he tried to regain his bearings but he couldn't. He was so confused and overwhelmed that he didn't even feel the tears start to fall down his face.

Mark removed his finger and held his arms open. River fell into him in silent sobs. "I don't understand. You called me disgusting."

"No," Mark held River as though they were made from spun glass, "well, maybe. But what I meant was that dress looks disgusting on you. Rachel only looks marginally better in that dress, I promise you."

"It really doesn't look as good as you think it does, Honey." Mom said. "Mark needs to learn some tact, but he's right."

Mark held onto him and River let himself be comforted by Mark's strong and steady presence. He cried some more, partly in relief, partly in confusion, and partly in guilt. When he got his breathing under enough control to speak he realized they had moved to the bed. He was sitting on Mark's lap, curled into his little brother's strong arms while Mom gently caressed his hair.

"I didn't want to lie about it," River said. "All these years I've been doing it... I've been afraid."

"I understand," Mark said. "But now it's out and you don't have to borrow Rachel's stuff anymore. We'll get your own. I'm not mad, Mom isn't mad, and Rachel doesn't need to cover for you anymore. I think we're in a good place."

River flinched. "Rachel doesn't know either."

Mark sat up straighter in surprise. "Really? Wow. Damn River. I didn't think you could keep a secret from her, let alone one this big."

River shrank into himself.

"Don't worry," Mom said. "We'll tell her later. For now, let's get your face washed and get you dressed. Then we'll go shopping."

"We should go to the outlets," Mark said.

"Because they're further away?" River asked. "So people are less likely to recognize me and embarrass you?"

Mark actually laughed. "Like I care enough about anyone's opinion for them to embarrass me. No, it's because the outlets have quality clothes for less. I have some money saved up that I hadn't really planned on spending, you can use some of it." Mark stood up and settled River on his feet. "Now go wash your face, so we can figure out what you're going to wear out today."

River froze. "You mean..." He pointed to clothes on the bed, "I'm going out in that?"

Mark nodded. "You can't try on women's clothes without looking the part. Unless you want people to look at you funny. No matter how progressive people are, people can still be weird about it."

River was torn between excitement and horror until he felt Mark smack his ass. "Go get cleaned up. If we want to meet Rachel for lunch we can't dawdle too much."

River jumped into action. In very little time he had washed his face and changed into a skirt and blouse that were fitted enough to look feminine, but not enough that his lack of breasts was obvious. Mark ran a hand through River's hair. "Not quite long enough to style yet. You should grow it out though."

"Mom said the same thing," River said.

"She's right. Now sit down while Mom does your makeup."

"You can do it," Mom said to Mark. "You know how."

"Stage makeup," Mark said, "and I was passable. I don't want River to be passable. I want River to see the version I dream about."

River felt her heart miss a beat. Mark dreamed about her?

Rachel was distracted and horny. On the one hand she wanted to know what had happened at Prom. She had texted Mark the minute she got to class, but the fucker didn't respond. Not to her first, second or third text. Then class had started but she couldn't focus. Had Prom been that much of a bust? Did he and Liz finally break up? She hoped so. Not because she wanted Mark for herself, but she thought he could do better than Liz. If she hadn't been so horny the lie might have even convinced her, but the smell of sex on her mom, a smell she was perfectly familiar with after years of masturbating in her room, kept reminding Rachel how hot Mom and Mark were. She thought about Mom in her bathrobe that morning. Had it been tied looser than normal? Had her cleavage been on display more? Her legs looked hot as ever in the short robe and her ass, though not obvious under the robe, was still something to look at.

And Mark. She would never admit that she spied on him while he showered. She wouldn't tell anyone that her closet that was next to the bathroom shared the vent with the bathroom and she could look through the vent to see anyone in the bathroom. She had watched her large, hard brother masturbate in the shower more than once though she had never gotten a good look at his cock. But even that much, just watching his ass and back while he masturbated until he spurt all over the glass shower stall door, was the only reason she hadn't gone completely lesbian for her Mom.

She checked her phone during a break, praying that someone would let her borrow her notes later because hers were shit.

Hey Kiddo, how did prom go?

Why are you home so early?

MARK! ANSWER ME, FUCKER!

Easy Rach. Sorry I didn't hear my phone ping. Yeah prom was a bust. turns out liz has been sleeping with her ex the whole time we were dating. Everything came out during the pre-party and I left her there without a ride or a ticket to prom. I tried to stay out late so I wouldn't worry you guys that I was home so early. Did I wake you when I came in?

No. it's fine. I slept through it. Mom got me drunk at dinner.

lol. classic mom. I'm taking her and River to the outlets for shopping and lunch. Join us there? I want to buy you some stuff too.