The Harem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she couldn't. She was afraid. Nervous. She needed Rach to make the first move. She couldn't do it. If Mark or Mom or Rachel made the first move that would be one thing, but River could never do it herself. She shook her head at herself. How like a girl to need someone else to make the first move.

They panted after each other as they tried on different options. Some were not meant to be worn under anything (like the teddy), but there were plenty of options that went well with the outfits they had picked out for each other. They bought some of the lingerie that was good by itself as well. After all, why not?

For all that Mama had challenged Mark to get them home before she came, she didn't make it difficult for him. She teased and shimmied and moved through the steps of the dance with herself slowly. She caressed herself over her clothing as though she had never felt fabric in her life. She luxuriated in the sensation of her fingertips on her skin, and the feel of her skin under her fingers. They were on the highway and halfway to their exit before she pulled her bra cups down enough to touch her breasts, the nipples already diamond hard. They were on the exit before Mama lifted her skirt enough to show off her panties and they were in their neighborhood by the time Mama had gotten her fingers inside herself.

"How naughty does Mama want to be?" Mark asked as they turned down their street. He was watching yards and lawns and counting cars in garages as they drove.

"I'm going to suck my Baby's cock when we get home," Mama said, "how much naughtier do you want me?"

"Take off your top and bra," Mark said. "Walk into the house topless for me."

Mama hesitated only the barest moment before peeling off her clothing until she was topless in the car. She was about to get out but Mark grabbed her wrist. "No." He said. "Wait for me to get to the door. I want to watch you."

Mama hesitated. Her breathing quickened and Mark could see her already bubbling arousal start to spill over. She nodded but was too caught up to speak.

Mark smiled, kissed his mother, lightly teased one exposed nipple to be rewarded with a gentle gasp, then got out of the car. When he stood in the doorway of the house, he double checked the street and once he was sure it was empty, he nodded at Mama, who was still in the car. She got out, her shirt and bra in one hand and walked, calmly and confidently to the house. Mark spared a glace around the neighborhood, but there was no sign of people peering out of windows or coming out of garages. Mama walked the short distance with all the confidence of a runway model, and as carefully measured in her pace as though nothing at all were amiss. Mark watched in admiration as his mother came up the porch steps. Here was a woman, he thought not for the first time. A real woman. His dream woman. She winked at him as she walked past him and into the house.

Mark turned and watched his mother, just far enough inside the house that no one could easily see as she dropped the shirt, then the bra, then the skirt and then her panties on her way to the bedroom.

Mark closed the door behind him, and followed her example. Their clothes littered the floor leading to the bedroom, only when Mark opened the bedroom door, he didn't see his mother. Then he heard the sound of a bath being drawn and Mark smiled as he entered the master bath. The Master Bath was almost as large as Mark's room with a large, spacious standing shower, and an equally large and spacious soaking tub that could easily fit four people. As Mark entered, he realized that Mom had also turned on the sauna setting so that the entire room quickly began to steam.

Mama stood clothed in wisps of steam that swirled around the room. Mark was already hard from the car drive of teasing and then watching his mother's naked ass sway down the hallway, but he held himself back to enjoy the view of his beautiful mother's nakedness.

"Take a picture," Mama said, "It'll last longer."

"I intend to," Mark said with a grin, "but not today." He took two steps to close the gap between them. A third step and Mama was trapped between him and the edge of the tub forcing her to sit on the high edge. "Today, right now, I have a different idea." He grabbed his mother's waist and positioned her on the edge of the tub. "Right now, I'm going to show you just how fucking horny your little show made me. I'm going to make you cum before the tub finishes filling up."

"I look forward to it."

Without another word Mark shifted his hips and drilled his cock into his mother's teased and wet pussy with a single thrust.

"Ohfuckohmygod!" Susan screamed.

"Screaming already?" Mark laughed.

"Just a warmup scale."

"Let's hear you sing then." Mark was as rough and tumble on the edge of the tub as he had been gentle and deliberate the previous night. There was no preamble. No teasing or gentle caresses. Mark drilled his cock into his mother's hungry pussy as fast and as eagerly as his body would allow him.

Mama groaned with every thrust. "uh. fuck. uh uh fuck. Oh fuck. so good. so. good. fuck. uh." She threw her arms around Mark's neck as he adjusted his arms so that mama's knees were on his forearm as he grabbed her hips. "Oh fuck. Right there. Oh that's good Baby."

"I'm going to break you Mama," Mark said. "I'm going to fuck you until your thoughts drip out of your pussy and are replaced with my cum. I'm going pound your ass so hard it'll leave marks on the tile."

"Yes. Fuck me yes." Mama groaned. "Come on baby boy. Fuck your mama hard. Make me cum baby."

Mark kissed her hard and started fucking her harder. The sounds of their bodies slapping together and their moans echoed around the house clearly without any hope of being mistaken for any other sound. Mark watched in bestial fascination as his mother's breasts responded to his rough fucking and her neck, unable to completely support her head through the growing wave of pleasure, let her head roll and bounce in equal measure.

Mine, he thought as he fucked her. All mine.

"I'm cumming. Fuck I'm cumming."

"Cum for me Mama. Don't hold back. Cum hard."

Mama screamed as her body convulsed with an orgasm so intense that she squirted all over Mark who didn't cum, but let a lazy, arrogant smile cover his face as he slowed down enough for Mama's quivers to settle.

He had to reach over her and turn off the water filling the tub before Mama had enough control in her legs to climb in.

"Oh Baby Boy. I owe you one for that orgasm. Two if you count the one this morning."

"I'm not counting, Mama. But I won't say no either."

Mama spun on the edge of the tub and stood in the water. "How do you want me?"

Mark took the position that Mama had just occupied, his feet in the tub. He looked up at his mother, sweat flattening her hair against her head and beading along her body. He looked at the woman who had raised him and whom he loved more than he had imagined he was ever willing to admit, and she was his. Looking around he asked, "Is there enough room for you to ride me like this?"

"Only one way to find out." Mama smiled, her face lit up with lust, joy, love, and the satiated glow of a good orgasm. She straddled Mark on the edge of the tub and used her thighs to lift herself enough to slip his cock back into her. She sank down quickly, unable to hold her weight too long and gasped in pleasure at the suddenness of being filled. "OH fuck. God your cock is big. I don't think My legs can work much in this position."

Mark smiled. "Hold on then."

She smiled, wrapped her arms around Mark's neck and wrapped her legs around his back. Mark braced his feet against the floor of the tub and thrust his hips up into Mama.

"Don't hold back baby," Mama said. "Take your pleasure."

"But I want to make sure you enjoy it."

"Oh trust me, Baby. I will. Now go for it."

Mark nodded and thrust his hips up into his mother's warm wet pussy again and again. He flexed his cock against the tightening, velvety walls around him and they both moaned in pleasure. As Mark picked up his pace, he watched entranced between the sensation surrounding his cock, the sound of their legs slapping together, and the sight of her breasts bouncing in front of him.

"Hold your tit for me," Mark said. "Let me suck it while I fuck you."

Mama obediently let go of Mark and held both of her tits still for him as he pounded into her. Mark felt her thighs tighten and work around him as she tried to balance on his cock at the same time. He leaned forward and took first one, then the other in his mouth as he continued to fuck her.

"Oh yeah, Baby. Suck Mama's tit. Just like that. Oh fuck that's good."

"Tell me how much you like it. Tell what it's like for you. How much you want it."

"Oh Baby you have no idea how horny your Mama gets. You have no idea how hot you make me. How much I enjoy your mouth on my tit. OH!"

Mark bit and suck on her tits as he continued to fuck her.

"Oh god Mark, I'm gonna cum again. Cum with me?"

"What will you do for me if I do?" Mark was close. He felt himself getting close, but he held back. He wanted to hear how far Mama would go for him.

"Anything," Mama said. "I'll do anything."

"Will you walk around the house naked, or in whatever outfit I choose for you?"

"Yes."

"Will you seduce the twins for me?"

"Yes, I'll seduce anyone for you. I'll be your slut mom whenever you want. I'll walk around the house naked so you can fuck me whenever you want. Anything, just cum with me. Cum with me."

"Not anyone. You're mine."

"All yours Baby. Only yours."

"Now," Mark said with a growing growl. "Cumming now."

"Fuck yes!"

Mark felt his cum splash up into his mom and then spill back down his cock, their legs and into the bath water. Mama shuddered, a much more mild orgasm caressing her into boneless relaxation against him. They sat on the edge of the tub panting. Mama's orgasms causing her pussy to clench, which in turn squeezed more cum from Mark and the occasional moan of pleasure. They held each other like that for a while until Mark Felt he could stand with them both. Grabbing his mother's ass he stood in the tub.

"I need a minute," Mama laughed. "If you want to go again, I need to recover a bit."

"Just a minute," Mark agreed. "We can go again later, in my room perhaps, but let's sit and relax for a bit." He got in the tub so that his mother was nestled between his legs and her back was leaning against his chest. He reached around and held her there. "Let's just relax for a bit. Then I'll let you seduce me in my room."

"Tonight?" Mama asked. "After Rachel and River are asleep? I've always wanted to do that."

"You want to check in on me after lights out, only to be surprised when you see me masturbating?"

"Something like that." She smiled as she snuggled into his embrace.

"We can arrange it," Mark said with a laugh, "We can definitely arrange it."

It had been a while since River had been quite so horny. Between the shopping, watching Rachel dress and undress and then standing so close to her naked body with it just out of reach and just out view, she could barely think straight. Thankfully the Saleswoman had been incredibly helpful and taken her silence for confusion or embarrassment rather than anything else. They had both gotten the lingerie they wanted, though they hadn't modeled it for each other. River was self conscious about how obvious her bulge would be in the panties the saleswoman had insisted were perfect, and Rachel had seemed... distracted.

When River and Rachel finally made it home it was nearly time for dinner. The piled out of the car with their arms loaded down with bags and boxes and disappeared into Rachel's room. They were so preoccupied with getting in without being seen that they didn't notice the trail of clothes leading to their mother's bedroom. They didn't hear the muted sounds of gentle lovemaking or notice the faint smell of sex seeping out from behind closed doors. Each assumed that any subtle sign of sex was a reflection of their own arousal and not anything having to do with reality. They didn't even notice that no one had started on dinner even though they were pretty close to eating time. Once in Rachel's room, River helped her to unpack and put everything away but not the special clothes. Those were going into River's lock box under her bed where no one could "accidentally" see them before the big reveal. Finally River decide to address the elephant in the room.

"Can I ask," River said, "I mean. This doesn't bother you?" She gestured at herself. "For real?"

"No?" Rachel asked. "Why should it? Like I haven't questioned my own sexuality?"

"You have?"

Rachel nodded. "There are some girls... well you know."

River nodded. She hesitated and asked carefully, "Like how there are some boys?"

They didn't say anything for a minute as they kept on putting Rachel's clothes away. "If by 'some boys' you are referring to one in particular..."

River nodded. "If by some girls you are referring to one in particular."

"You said in the car that this started for you with a panic attack. It was gradual with me. I can't say when it started or when I noticed it." Rachel sat on the edge of her bed. "It just happened one day, a year ago or so, when I realized how much time I spent thinking about..." she swallowed. "You know."

River picked up her bags. "Come help me put my stuff away. We can talk some more." At this point they might have noticed the mess of clothes, but they were gone and all the windows in the house were open while Mom was busy making noise in the kitchen. "I think it was gradual for me too," River said as they crossed the hall. "I think I only really figured out my feelings for... him yesterday."

"And... her?"

River shrugged. "The escort looked a lot like... her." It was odd that they didn't want to say it out loud. "Maybe sometime then, but of course it didn't go the way I thought it would."

"I'm sorry you had that experience," Rachel put a hand on River. She wanted to hug her - again. She wanted to comfort her twin whenever this subject came up and now was no different. "I know I've said it before, but I'm still sorry."

River hugged her. It was the first time she had allowed herself to be comforted over the infamous incident with the escort and they lingered in the embrace. River enjoying the feel of her sister's body, her soft hourglass curves against her, while Rachel enjoyed the simple vulnerability and emotional availability River expressed. "I didn't know enough of myself for my first time to be anything other than a complete mess." River let go and looked at the clothes. She looked at the drawers and closet. "I'm going to have to get rid of some things if everything is going to fit."

"You aren't getting rid of all of it?" Rachel asked.

"No. Maybe. Not yet? I don't know." This time River sat on the edge of the bed with a huff. "I don't know."

"Just stick it in a box for now," Mom said from the doorway. She was wearing a tank top that wasn't quite threadbare enough to be see through, but it was close. Combined with yoga pants that showed she clearly wasn't wearing panties, and Rachel felt her own nipples harden in response. River felt her cock grow and nipples stiffen too. "Your old clothes won't be damaged by being left in a box for a while, but your other stuff you should take care of." She turned to leave and the twins tried not to sigh at the sight of their mother's ass. "I'll ask Mark to grab a couple of boxes from the basement." She stopped and looked over her shoulder. "Are you dressing for dinner?" She asked River. "Mark said he'd like you to, but he didn't want to pressure you if you needed a break after today."

"I don't know," River said looking at her clothing.

"Don't be an ass," Rachel said, "When was the last time you went this long without a panic attack?"

River stared at them. He thought about it. Really thought about it and smiled. "Years. I don't even know how long."

"Since before Daddy..." Mom didn't finish the sentence.

"Since before he died," River said. "Ok. Dress for dinner. Let's give this a shot."