The Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel felt Mama's hands running through her hair. She heard the vague whispers of encouragement and she felt and tasted Mama's body respond to her tongue and lips. "So eager," Mama said. "I like employees who are eager to please. Your technique needs a little work, but your enthusiasm is second to none."

Rachel responded by doing more of the same and was rewarded with a deep, loving sigh.

The phone rang. Rachel was surprised by it, but even more surprised when susan answered it. "This is Susan."

Rachel was going to pull away, let Mama focus on the call, but Susan kept one hand on her head to keep her between her legs. Rachel did not argue.

"yes, your lover is here. She's been a very naughty girl. Let me put you on speaker."

Rachel heard a couple of buttons pressed and then Mark's voice filled the room. "Rach? What did you do to make Mama so angry."

"She was being very slutty today," Mama said. "Walking around the office with dried cum all over her. I had to send everyone home, they were so distracted. Oh yes. That's good Rach. Right there."

"and what is she doing now?" Mark asked.

"She's on her knees, begging for my forgiveness with her head up my skirt." She ran fingers through Rachel's hair, pushing it aside so that the younger woman could look up at her with wide, loving, and hungry eyes. "She gets better at this every time."

"Think you'll be home in time to go out?" Mark laughed. "River is feeling herself and wants to go out?"

"We'll be fine." Mama said.

"Alright, I'll see you at home."

Mama put her hands back on Rachel's head, but this time it was gentle and loving. She used easy touches, slight pulls and caresses to let Rachel know how she was doing. Rachel understood the guidance her mother was offering her, and it wasn't long before Mama's breathing started to come in shorter gasps.

Mama stood up, keeping Rachel's head between her legs, and pushed her down to the floor. Rachel let herself fall and displayed herself on the floor for her mother and boss standing over her. Mama smiled as she pulled her skirt all the way up to her waist before kneeling over Rachel's mouth. "Baby Girl, I'm going to ride your face until I cum, and then I'm going to fuck your brains out." She took Rachel's hands and put them on her breasts. Rachel licked and nipped at her mother's clit and pussy as Mama rubbed her daughter's hands over her breasts. Rachel felt herself getting wetter and hotter as she felt Mama's arousal drip past her lips, out the sides of her mouth, and down her cheek and neck.

Her gasps grew shorter. Closer. "Fuck, Baby Girl. Fuck. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

When Susan's orgasm had washed through her, she stepped off Rachel and reached into the bottom drawer of her desk. Then she lifted out a false bottom and pulled out a harness with a dildo attached to it. "Oh Baby Girl. You have no idea how long I've been waiting to use this."

Rachel's eyes, still glazed with lust, could barely make out the contraption, but she understood what Mama was planning to do with that dildo. She stood up, hopped onto the edge of the desk, and spread her legs wide.

"Whatever you want, Mama."

Susan put on the harness with speed and efficiency that surprised Rachel, but also satisfied the growing ache between her legs. When she was close, the head of her toy lined up with Rachel's engorged pussy, Susan leaned in to kiss her daughter. "I've been waiting for this for a while," she said. She reached down to pull Rachel's panties to one side. "Good thing no one is around. This thing always make me cum."

She slipped into Rachel in a single smooth motion. "Oh fuck Mama." Rachel fell back on her arms. Her breasts heaved, still covered in Mark's cum and covered in their bra. Her face gleamed with the leavings of her mother's first orgasm, and her panties were sticky with Mark's cum and her own arousal. But all she could think about was the wonderful cock in her pussy.

"Do you like it?" Mama asked. "It's your father's cock. I had a mold made of it." She thrust into Rachel who moaned. "I like it too," she said, "there's a couple of extras on my side to make it that much more fun."

Mama reached down, turned or clicked something, and the motor came to life inside the strap-on.

"Oh fuck, Mama!" Rachel tried to keep her voice down.

"Scream all you like," Mama said. "No one's here anyways." She put her hands on Rachel's hips and started gently fucking her. Every time she moved she moaned, and as she pushed the dildo up to the root they both expressed their pleasure. "Now I'm going to fuck you good, Baby Girl. You ready for this?"

"Please," Rachel said, "I'm so fucking horny Mama. Please let me cum."

"Since you said please." Mama picked up her pace, thrusting into Rachel as Rachel wrapped her legs around Mama and tried to pull her in closer and tighter.

Rachel's breasts bounced out of her bra. She grabbed one and stuck it in her mouth, tasting Mark's dried cum as she licked her own nipple, sending waves of pleasure through her. Then she fell back on the desk, bent over it like a sacrifice on an altar as Mama drilled into her pussy with her vibrating strapon.

"Fuck Mama. Fuck. I'm gonna cum."

Mama dragged her off the desk and bent Rachel over it. She pressed Rachel's head into the desk as she pounded her from behind. Rachel felt Mama's hips slapping against her ass. She felt the cock twisting and buzzing inside her aching pussy. "I'm gonna cum again," Mama said. "Your sweet little pussy is making Mama cum. Cum for me Baby Girl. Cum with me."

Rachel's whole body began to shake a quiver with the force of her building orgasm until the ragged scream of pleasure tore past her lips. Mama's orgasm wasn't quite as good, but she enjoyed her own creamy release and let herself moan in ecstasy. Their orgasms echoed through the empty office building as Mama milked their pleasure as long as she could. As they came down from their climax, they fell to the thickly carpeted floor and snuggled against each other, leaning against the desk.

"I've wanted to do that for so long," Mama said. "Thank you for making my fantasy come true."

"Which?" Rachel asked. "Fucking your daughter or dominating the innocent office girl?"

"Yes." She smiled and kissed her daughter tenderly. "Was it alright? The domination and the spanking and everything?"

Rachel snuggled into the crook of her mother's arm and leaned against her shoulder. "Yes. I like you being in charge. I like Mark being in Charge. I'm not sure I'm submissive, but I'm not dominant."

"And the spanking?"

Rachel sighed. "It's fun for a moment, but I don't think I'd like it as a thing. Including a little in roleplay like today was fun, but I don't think I'd like being spanked for its own sake. I'd prefer any spanking to be done by someone's thighs against my ass, while they pound my hungry little pussy."

They laughed and sat together for a while longer. Eventually they would get up and go home, but for the moment, they held each other and enjoyed the afterglow of a delicious orgasm.

River woke up. For two weeks she had been in a half-asleep haze of pain of dehydration. She had forced more water down her throat than she realized she had ever drunk before. She barely remembered anything after getting the shot. But she was in her own room now. Looking at her phone, she saw that it had been two weeks since that first shot, and it was midafternoon.

She looked at her nightstand. The pill box there told her that she had already taken her medications for the day. Funny. She remembered that she was supposed to take pills. She assumed she had been taking them, but she didn't remember taking them.

She slowly sat up. She had vague memories of falling out of bed when trying to climb out, but she seemed perfectly fine. She stood, careful of her footing, but she was fine. She went to grab some clothes when she spotted her reflection in the mirror and stopped. Her hair had grown out to just above her shoulders. Her face was softer and running her hand down her chin there was no sign of stubble or the peach fuzz beard she might have expected from not shaving for two weeks. What really stopped her though, was that for all that she recognized herself in her reflection, it was subtly different. And yet...

Not.

She looked at her entire reflection and stifled a gasp. She was the same height, more or less the same weight, but her hips were wider. Not terribly wide. She still had a very narrow, rectangular frame, but her hips were wider, and turning she could see that her ass, which had always been weirdly feminine, was positively juicy. Continuing up, she stopped and stared at her chest.

She looked down to see the same thing she saw in the mirror. She couldn't believe it. She lifted her hands, and the soft flesh of her breasts nestled into her palms. She was whole. She was herself. She doubled checked and saw she still had a penis, and after a closer look she figured her breasts were never going to be much more than a B cup, but that didn't matter. She liked her penis. She loved her breasts.

She was whole.

Eventually she got herself together enough to take a shower and shave her legs. She dressed modestly, but set out an outfit to wear. She didn't want to cook, so she called around and made reservations for the family. It was early still so it wasn't too difficult. Once that was done, she walked around the house. She had expected her breasts to throw off her balance. She had thought that she would struggle with her new body, but there wasn't a problem at all. Her body felt right. It moved right. She had to be careful about how she arranged her bits in her panties, but even that was easier than before.

She got on the group family text.

River: Hey everyone. I feel like I'm ok again. Can we go out to celebrate? I made reservations.

Mark: That's great! What Time? I know Mom and Rachel were thinking they were going to be late in the office tonight.

River: I made reservations for 7. Does that work?

Mark: Works for me. I'm heading home now. Mom?

No answer.

Mark: Let me call her. Hang on.

A couple of minutes later Mark text River directly.

I don't think they're working late, but they'll meet us at the restaurant unless it's extra formal. Where did you get us reservations?

River: nothing too fancy. Nice, but not too fancy.

Mark: I'll let them know and they'll meet us there. Pick you up at six? I'll need a few minutes to get changed for our date.

River: Six sounds great.

It wasn't a date. The whole family was going out to eat. To celebrate her, sure, but it wasn't a DATE. Not like the way that Mark had said. This was not about the two of them going out for a romantic evening. This was not about her and Mark. It was about the whole family.

River's mind suddenly presented her with an image of the entire family together, like they were on Prom night, only instead of the clothes they had been wearing, they were all in matching white and gold lingerie. River could see herself in gold and white basque with matching thong. Rachel didn't need any help with her waist and wore a lacy bodysuit with a halter key hole top, and bottoms that offered her a bit more coverage below, but left enough exposed in the back to be alluring. Mama wore a sheer baby doll that had just enough lace to cover her nipples and add extra shadows to the space between her thighs. The side of the babydoll was open going up most of her side, revealing the thin line of the panties she wore. Even Mark wore a short, sheer, gold and white robe over mesh briefs that did not hide his cock from view, but between the robe and the briefs, obscured it just enough to make a girl wonder.

River's phone chimed again. She shook herself and checked her messages. It was from Mark.

On second thought, how about I pick you up in twenty minutes or so. I'll need a few to get ready, but I can take you out to get all fancy and done up for tonight. Even if it isn't too fancy a restaurant, it'll be fun. What do you say?

River licked her lips.

It's a date.

"It's a date." She said aloud, before running to the bathroom to shower and get ready to go out.

Mark knew what kinds of changes to expect in River. Even so, he was pleasantly surprised at how ... happy his sister was. They went to the mall to buy River an outfit for dinner, and Mark realized that River wasn't just beating the panic attacks - she wasn't having them at all.

"Two weeks," he said to himself, "All this in two weeks."

"What?"

Mark shook himself and turned to face his sister, who hung on his arm like a date out of the 1940s. "You've really grown into yourself in a really short period of time." He said. "More than physically I mean. I was just wondering what else has changed, and thinking how much I'm looking forward to getting to know you."

Rivers smile was bright, but she hid her face, hid the faint blush that accompanied it. She was shy, Mark realized. She wasn't hiding because she didn't know what else to do, or how else to respond, like River had before. This was shyness. Mark grinned. He thought his face was going to split open from it.

River chanced a glance at him, saw his shit-eating grin, and playfully hit him on the shoulder. "Don't laugh at me."

"Never," Mark said. He leaned down to kiss the top of River's head. "Not in a million years." They went to a boutique dress shop that Mark had read about, and River hesitated on the threshold. Mark looked around, not seeing anyone he recognized he looked at River. "What is it?"

"I..." She cleared her throat. "That first time you took me shopping at the outlets? We went to this store out there."

"Oh. That's convenient," Mark said. "You know the styles already."

"And I know the cost."

"And I know my bank account. Come on, Gorgeous. Let's find you a dress."

It was a tease of a seduction, calling her 'Gorgeous.' Mark wasn't sure it would even register for River, but it did. He saw her face light up, and her face start to blush a bit as Mark towed her into the store. River followed him floating on air.

"Well look who it is!"

Mark and River turned suddenly to see who had recognized them, but were relieved when it was the shop owner. "I remember you, young lady, you've come quite a long way."

"Thank you. This is Mark my -"

"Friend." Mark interrupted. He didn't want to be her brother right now, and he wanted everyone to think that River was woman enough to catch him. She was more than woman enough to catch him, but he didn't want anyone to think that her brother was taking her out on a pity date. "We're still getting to know each other. I was going to take this gorgeous creature to dinner, but she tells me she doesn't have anything suitable. Do you think you could help her?"

"If we can't," the store owner said, "no one can." She took River's arm and ushered her into the back. "You stay here young man. And no peeking!"

Mark smiled. "Not even a little bit?"

"Found someone else to sharpen your temper on?"

Mark's laughter died. He turned and saw Liz standing a few feet away with her boyfriend on her arm. He looked nervous. A little chagrined and apologetic too.

"Liz." Mark nodded to his ex before doing the same to the ... boy on her arm. "Jason." Once again he wasn't angry. The beast inside him looked at the pair with a lazy curiosity, before turning its attention to the back room where River was getting ready.

"So who's the slut spreading her legs for you?" Liz asked. "Or is she just a convenient punching bag for you?"

Mark sighed. "If you want to accuse me of physically battering you, go talk to the police. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to listen to a jilted lover who was only dating me for a bet."

"Liz," Jason pulled her arm, "who cares what a mad dog thinks anyways?"

Liz yanked her arm away and stalked to the back of the store.

Mark was about to run after her, determined not to let her ruin River's afternoon, but one of the store employees stopped her. "I'm sorry, Miss" the woman said, "There's a private fitting going on. You'll have to wait, or you can schedule an appointment."

"I have an appointment," Liz said.

Mark shook his head and looked at Jason. "She used to be a pretty good liar."

Jason grimaced. "She got away with it so often, she stopped trying."

"I said," Liz's voice was becoming shrill. "I have an appointment. It's hardly my fault if you incompetent sluts lost it!"

The store employee took out a walkie talkie from behind her and spoke into it. "Security, we have an unruly patron in Christie's Closet. Request immediate assistance."

Mark turned to Jason, "I don't remember why I kept on with her."

Jason made a face. "She tried to keep you. Me... honestly Mark I don't think I could get another girl at this point."

Mark shrugged. "How long have you been dating her? How long since you last tried?"

Jason shook his head and walked over to Liz. He took her arm and started pulling her out of the store, but Security was already there. "We're leaving," Jason said. "We're leaving."

Liz turned around and hissed to Jason in a voice that no one else was supposed to hear, but Mark was close enough to catch it. "Get off me or I'm going to show everyone the pretty little thong you're wearing now."

Mark stepped forward and pulled Jason away. "Let her deal with her own shit Jason. There's something I need to talk to you about."

There was yelling and screaming, and it took three security guards to get Liz out of the store. The whole time she was glaring at Jason, telling him to do something, to fight, to help her. She started screaming about how her pathetic boyfriend liked to wear her panties when he didn't do anything. "Ignore her," Mark said. He gestured over to the sales associate who had confronted Liz. "my friend here, finds that he is in need of some new clothes."

"I can't afford new clothes right now," Jason said. "I don't have a job."

The Sales associate looked him up and down. "We're hiring. Employees get a discount."

"This isn't the kind of store I normally shop at."

Mark put a hand on Jason's shoulder. "Maybe it should be. And maybe that shouldn't be a big deal."

The Sales associate smiled. "Mom will love having more help. Come on, let's get you're an application filled out. There is one condition." She looked meaningfully at the door where Liz was finally being towed out of the store. "You'll have to break up with her."

Jason sighed. "I can't. I've tried."

"I'll tell you the truth, Hun: it'll be easier to stay broken up when your job is on the line."

The sales associate was perfect. She could take care of Jason. Security had taken care of Liz. Mark excused himself to check in on and take care of River.

"Hey Gorgeous?" He called into the back room.

"Mark?" River's voice was a little shakey. "Everything ok?"

"Drama. It's taken care of now. Are you ok?"

"Is it my fault?"

Mark laughed. "You are not responsible for the dumb decisions of others. Are you ok?"

There was a moment. Mark heard a deep breath and then "Yeah." Her voice was steadier. "Yeah I'm ok."

The owner popped her head out and looked at Mark. "For a fee, we can do her nails and hair here."

"How much of a fee?" Mark asked.

The owner talked about prices. Mark talked about discounts. They settled on a discounted price and Mark went back to the waiting area. He texted Mama.

Are you and Rachel still entertaining each other?

He didn't have to wait long for a response.

Mom: We're just catching our breath before heading home. We're going to need a shower before dinner. Can you get River out for a bit so we don't scandalize her too much?

Mark: We're already out, Mama. Getting her a new outfit for tonight. Even got a discount on the hair and nails.