The Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom: You're such a gentleman. See you at the restaurant.

Mark: See you there

As soon as they walked in the door, Mama pushed Rachel against the wall and kissed her. The thrust her tongue into Rachel's mouth. She fumbled with the buttons on Rachel's blouse while Rachel, caught completely by surprise, couldn't find it in her to do more than open her mouth to her mother's tongue, and reflexively grind her quickly heating pussy against Mama's thigh.

"We don't have a lot of time." Mama gasped as she pulled Rachel's blouse off. "I'm still horny as fuck."

Rachel woke up enough to understand and started peeling off Mama's clothes. It was a furious tangle of cloth and limbs. Flesh and tongues and mouths brushed and pressed against each other as the two women made their way down the hall to Rachel's bedroom. By the time Mama pushed Rachel through the door, they were both naked and Rachel pushed Mama towards the bed.

"Let me take care of you Mama." Rachel reached for the dildo in her nightstand. "Not as good as Mark's or as your strapon, but it'll get the job done."

Mama grabbed Rachel's hand and pulled her onto the bed. "I think we can have fun together." She flipped them over until Rachel was on her back, then straddled her daughter's face, reverse cowgirl. "I love this position," she said leaning down to lick her daughter's wet pussy. "The only thing that makes this better is a pair of cocks playing with us while we eat each other."

Rachel groaned into her mother's full lips as Mama forced her tongue past recently trimmed hair and lips still swollen and puffy from the pounding at the office. Mama wasted no time and quickly slipped three fingers into Rachel's hot and eager pussy. Rachel, suddnely remembering she had a dildo in her hand, slipped it into Mama and was rewarded with a cry of pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" Mama stopped licking Rachel and her fingers stilled as Rachel started pumping the rubber cock into her while licking her clit. "Oh fuck. Rach. Oh fuck don't stop."

Once or twice Mama tried to focus enough to work on Rachel, tried to make sure her daughter was getting as good as she gave, but Rachel was relentless with the dildo and Mama couldn't even support her weight after a while.

"Cum for me Mama?" Rachel said in her best little girl voice. "Show me how big girls do it?"

Mama ground her clit into Rachel's mouth and started fucking herself on the dildo. It wasn't long before moans and whimpers of pleasure turned into louder, and longer shouts of ecstasy. When she finally came it was a thick, creamy mess that oozed down the dildo and onto Rachel's face. Rachel licked it up with a satisfied sigh.

"I love you Mama."

Mama reached behind her and took the dildo from Rachel. "You're going to love me more in a minute."

She then leaned down and used the same dildo to fuck Rachel into a quivering orgasm. "Oh fuck," Rachel moaned as her body shook beneath her mother. "Oh fuck Mama." Mama felt her Baby girl's breasts shaking between her thighs. She felt Rachel's thighs shaking and struggling to stay open at once eager for more and so overwhelmed with pleasure that they had lost all control. "OH fuck. I came. Mama I came, you can stop. Oh fuck. Oh fuck.""

But Mama didn't stop. She kept on licking and fucking Rachel until a second orgasm came hard on the heels of the first and Rachel lost the capacity for speech. It was only then that Mama took the dildo out of Rachel's battered pussy and turned so that she was lying ontop of her daughter, face to face.

"Love you Baby Girl." Mama licked their combined juices off the dildo, then leaned down to kiss Rachel who opened to the kiss with a content sigh.

"Love you too Mama."

No matter how much they wanted to linger though, they did not. They were on a tight schedule and still needed to get to the restaurant to meet River and Mark. Rachel and Mama showered, and managed to get in and out and get clean without too much in the way of time delaying shenanigans.

They had just pulled into the parking lot when Rachel's cell phone rang. "It's River," she said as she answered. "Relax, we're almost there. We aren't that late."

"Rach," River's voice was a choked sob. "We're at the hospital. Come as quick as you can."