The Harem Episode 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not?" Rose demanded. "She'd be totally into it I'll bet. You're a beautiful, sexy woman Jennifer. Go up there and be aggressive. I guarantee you she'll be receptive to it."

"How can you be sure of that?" Jennifer asked.

"Look at us," Rose pointed out. "Neither of us were bi before we met up with Sarah and Love. All it took was some aggression and here we are…lesbian sluts."

"Speak for yourself," Jennifer replied, but she did have a good point. She had been a happy heterosexual until she had been shown the way by her housemates. Could she do that to Jewel? Could she seduce her the way she'd been seduced? It had felt so good once she had gotten past her resistance. She had always been aggressive in going after men, why shouldn't she try it here with a woman? Deciding to take destiny into her own hands, Jennifer went off in search of Jewel.

Before she left, Rose had one piece of parting advice.

"And don't come back until you've fucked her!" Rose smirked.

Jennifer wished she could make that advice into reality. She had always been a fan of Jewel musically, but after the recent alteration in her sexual perspective she had begun to notice more than the Alaskan's yodeling abilities. Rose had picked exactly the right partner for her and, as she felt her pussy moisten with the thought of getting Jewel into her bed, Jennifer was summoning up the courage to take the necessary steps. However, finding that courage proved to be quite unnecessary as an opportunity was right there waiting for her.

Jennifer was barely up the steps when she noticed Jewel doing a little bit more than snooping on Love and Jessica. She immediately heard the moans and quickly guessed exactly was going on there. First Sarah and Alyson and now Love and Jessica, these girls didn't waste time Jennifer thought. What really caught Jennifer's eye though was obviously Jewel watching the show and fingering herself. This meant she was either bi or really, really, really liked to watch. No matter what the reason was, Jennifer decided that now was the time to make her move.

She crept up the stairs, not wanting to tip Jewel off to her presence quite yet. Jennifer took Rose's advice to heart as she approached Jewel. The singer was too enraptured by the live sex show she was witnessing to notice anything else and that's exactly what Jennifer wanted. The element of surprise was key here.

"Are you enjoying the show?" Jennifer suddenly whispered into Jewel's ear. The blonde almost exclaimed her surprise, but she managed to catch herself before she alerted Love and Jessica to her presence.

"Oh my God!" Jewel gasped as she backed away from the door. "I'm sorry! I know I shouldn't have been looking! Please don't tell anyone!"

"Shhhhh," Jennifer said as she pressed a finger to Jewel's lips. She was feeling very sexy and confident at that moment and she knew she had Jewel right where she wanted her. "I know…you couldn't help it. Isn't Love sexy?"

"You mean? You? And her?" Jewel inquired, finally getting a view of the full picture.

"Oh yeah," Jennifer smiled. "We've all fucked her. Me. Sarah. Rose. All of us. Now I guess Jessica's one of us too. They sure do look good together. You really seemed to be enjoying it Jewel."

Jewel turned red in embarrassment at having been caught with her hand in the proverbial cookie jar.

"Don't be embarrassed," Jennifer instructed. "Any one of us would have done the same thing. She's irresistible isn't she?"

"She's so beautiful," Jewel agreed. "They both are."

"Then why don't you watch some more," Jennifer suggested. "I'll watch with you."

That idea sounded very good to Jewel's horny mind right about then. Jennifer was looking mighty sexy in her bikini and the signals she was sending out were unmistakable to Jewel. The two went back to the crack in the doorway and stared as Jessica finished off Love. As this was happening, Jennifer decided it was time for another bold move of her own and she slid her hand into Jewel's bottoms, striving to finish up the job that had already been started.

"Mmmmm," Jewel dreamily responded as she arched her back to give Jennifer better access.

"Oh you love that don't you," Jennifer teased, feeling the rush of power she now had over Jewel. "You love feeling my fingers inside you as you watch those two little nymphs go at it. Watch them Jewel. Watch them fuck each other while I finger you. Come all over my fingers."

Jewel had been close thanks to her own efforts, but Jennifer was pushing her even more toward the finish line. Her sexy body pressed up against hers…her hot breath in her ear…her soft but nasty whispers. It was all combining into a very nice experience for Jewel.

"I want you Jewel," Jennifer whispered lewdly, not knowing precisely where the words were coming from but loving the emergence of this side of herself. "After you finish watching I'm going to rip these bottoms off of you and lick your pussy until you come all over my tongue. Then maybe I'll let Love and Jessica have a crack at you. I'll bet they'd love to get their hands on a sneaky little spy like you. I'll bet they'd pull this top off and suck on your big breasts while I press my pussy against your face. Then we can let Sarah and Rose have you and I know how much fun they can be. Would you like that too Jewel? Or maybe since you like to watch so much maybe you could watch all of us go at it right in front of your beady little eyes? You'd love it, wouldn't you? All those hot naked girls…yours for the taking."

Jewel answered Jennifer's questions rather quickly, but not with words. Instead she came all over Jennifer's fingers, using all her strength not to scream out in pleasure and tip Jessica and Love off to what was happening. Her body shuddered against Jennifer's probing fingers and her soaked her bottoms beyond repair. There was no way she was going to be able to hide what she had done, not that she wanted to anyway. Right now all Jewel wanted was for Jennifer to push her bottoms down and take her with her tongue.

"Your room…" Jewel gasped. "Bring me there…please…"

Jennifer then grasped Jewel's hand and led her toward her room. Jewel obediently followed, her eyes locked on Jennifer's swaying ass. Since she had become famous, Jewel had squelched her once rampant sapphic desires, but now they were coming back with a vengeance. Her pussy was already on fire again and it was just from watching Jennifer's ass in her sexy pink bottoms.

The walk down the hallway to Jennifer's room seemed endless to both of them and when they finally reached their destination Jewel threw herself down on the soft bed, Jennifer didn't join her right away and instead stood at the foot of the bed.

"Do you want me Jewel?" Jennifer asked.

"Of course," Jewel immediately responded.

"Do you want this body of mine?" Jennifer asked, playing the moment for all it was worth. She ran her hands over the bare skin not covered by her bikini and over her clothed breasts and pussy. She could see the lustful fire in Jewel's eyes and was enjoying playing the seductress.

"Mmmmm yesss I want that gorgeous body," Jewel answered before showing how much she wanted it by sliding her hand back into her soaked bottoms. "My pussy is so wet again and it's all for you."

Jennifer reacted by slipping her top off and tossing it onto the bed. Jewel caught it with a smile.

"More…" Jewel begged. "Show me more. I want to see you naked."

"You first honey," Jennifer instructed. "Show me what's under that bikini."

Jewel was only too eager to do so. With a quick movement of her fingers Jewel untied the string of her top and cast it aside with Jennifer's discarded top. Jennifer marveled at Jewel's bare breasts. They were even more beautiful then she had imagined and Jennifer couldn't wait to kiss every inch of those large mounds. Jewel then hooked her fingers into her bottoms, and after lifting her ass up a little, slid them down her body giving Jennifer a most pleasant view of her wet pussy and her bush, the hairs matted with girl cream.

The bottoms had barely hit the floor before Jennifer was on the bed pressing her body onto Jewel's. Jennifer lay on top of the singer, their bare breasts touching and rubbing together as their lips connected in a kiss, the first one they shared with one another.

"Oh Jen," Jewel moaned before noticing one little problem. "Baby, you're not nearly naked enough."

"Oh well, care to fix that for me?" Jennifer offered.

"Mmm gladly," Jewel smiled before reaching down for Jennifer's pink bottoms. The fact that Jennifer was on top of her made it especially easy for Jewel to push them off her and get herself a good feel of her ass in the process. Even after the bottoms were removed, Jewel couldn't help herself from stroking Jennifer's firm ass cheeks, running her hands up and down and rubbing Jennifer into a frenzy.

Their lips connected again and soon there was nothing but deep tonguing between the two of them. Their tongues flicked against each other before exploring the other's mouth. Both of them were primed and ready to give it up and, as the kiss deepened. Jennifer began to rub her pussy against Jewel's.

That rubbing quickly developed into a grind as the two nude beauties gave into their lust for one another. Their bodies were pressed together in every way and the only sounds in the room were the wet smacking noises of kissing lips and the moans that resulted from the rubbing together of erogenous zones. Jennifer and Jewel could feel how wet the other's pussies were and it only made them grind together harder. Their clits touched together again and again as their juices combined to make a delightfully cummy mess all over themselves. It all felt so good to Jennifer, but she knew what she wanted and she was not about to be denied.

"Ohhhhh Jewel…I have to taste you," Jennifer moaned as she felt another delightful mashing of their hard clits.

"Oh yeahhhh…" Jewel mewed. "That's what I want. I need to feel you lick me."

The pair shared another passionate kiss, fondling each other's chests as they did so. Jennifer loved how Jewel's tits felt in her hands and she could feel that the Alaskan princess was also getting off on palming Jennifer's smaller breast flesh. The actress began to slowly move herself downward, but before she reached her goal, Jewel decided to speed things up.

Jewel flipped their bodies over so now Jennifer was flat on her back on the bed. She then maneuvered herself so that her pussy lay right over Jennifer's hungry mouth. Jennifer was surprised to lose control of the situation so fast, but with the view she had now, she wasn't complaining.

"Is this what you want baby?" Jewel teased. "I need to know how bad you want me. I need to know how much you want me to press this prime Alaskan pussy right in your face."

The object of Jennifer's lust lay so tantalizingly close to her tongue. She could see the wetness of Jewel's arousal and Jennifer could practically taste her. She wanted Jewel so bad and the singer knew it so she decided instead of telling her how much, she would show her instead.

Gripping Jewel's thighs, Jennifer pulled her down onto her waiting face. Her tongue immediately shot into the singer's pussy and she didn't hesitate before attacking the swollen clit she found beyond the lips of her labia. Jennifer's tongue tasted every inch of Jewel's clit, much to the singer's delight.

"Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssss," Jewel cooed as the invading tongue lapped at her clit. "Do it just like thaaaaat!"

Jennifer kept her new friend's pussy right against her mouth, holding her tightly. She rubbed her lips against Jewel's pussy while providing very necessary doses of TLC to her clit. She could taste the singer's juices as they dripped onto her tongue and Jennifer made sure every drop of that ambrosia was swallowed. She felt so sexual at that moment…flat on her back while she tongued a beautiful woman. Jennifer felt her own pussy spasm and she imagined she could probably get off just from licking Jewel, with no contact whatsoever against her own sex.

The pleasure that Jewel had felt before from her own fingers was nothing compared to the hungry tongue inside her pussy. It had been so since she had felt another woman's tongue and Jewel couldn't believe she had willingly deprived herself of that intense pleasure. Jewel was just about bouncing up and down on Jennifer's face, savoring every sensation as she kissed and licked her pussy. She hadn't even come yet from her, and Jewel knew she had never, ever been tongued this well by any of her lovers, either male or female.

Even though she could feel her own warm juices running from between her legs, Jennifer had no intention of tending to her own needs yet. She couldn't get enough of the tasty treat she was currently sampling. She loved everything about Jewel's body and she wanted to feel every curve. For now Jennifer had to content herself with the curves she had access to and fortunately that included Jewel's ass. Jennifer let go of Jewel's thighs and began to hold her down with a firm grasp of her cheeks. Her hands alternated from caresses to gropes on her ass, loving the feel of the singer's smooth skin.

From her position on top of Jennifer's face, Jewel could easily look down between her lover's legs. She could see the juices collecting on the lips of her pussy, like fresh morning dew and it did not escape Jewel's attention that those juices were spilling forth just enough to provide a tantalizing view that made Jewel crave Jennifer's taste.

Jewel was now of two minds. That pussy before her looked so good that Jewel just wanted to dive in and give Jennifer the pleasure she was feeling. But she knew if she did that she might interrupt what the actress was doing to her right then. Jewel was too close to risk any disruption of service, but she also didn't want to be the proverbial greedy bitch, especially when Jennifer's need was so apparent to her.

It was even harder for the Alaskan princess to think with her mind filling to its limit with pleasure cells. Jennifer's tongue against her clit was more than enough, but having those hands against her ass was pleasure to the point of madness. Jewel fought the urge to scream out her desire for Jennifer to spank her, she might not be into that and Jewel wanted to blow this thing on a silly little kink. Just feeling her hands on her ass was enough for the moment.

Jennifer loved how she could feel Jewel's clit pulsate under her tongue and when she began to gingerly suck on it, it was even better. She was getting another woman off! And she was doing it without any help! Jennifer, for the first time ever, really felt like she belonged here. She wasn't off on the sidelines, letting the others take the lead. She was making Jewel come all by her lonesome and it was such a liberating realization that it made her suck and lick just that much harder.

That extra jolt of energy in her efforts brought out a long gasp and a wonderful cry of happiness from the singer. Jewel's body bucked forward just enough for her free blonde hair to fly over her face. She brushed it away and once again saw the glistening lips of Jennifer's pussy, willing her forward and inviting her in to stay for a while. It was not an invitation that Jewel could refuse and she bent her body forward to slip into a sapphic 69 with Jennifer.

The fact that Jennifer was not expecting the sensations of Jewel parting the lips of her pussy with her fingers and sliding her tongue inside, made it an even more intense surge of pleasure. Jennifer felt the jolt of pure bliss travel from her sex right up to her brain and she moaned her deep satisfaction directly into Jewel's pussy. The actress allowed herself a quick peek from between Jewel's legs and saw the blonde songstress' face buried in her pussy, her long blonde hair cascading all over her thighs and stomach. Seeing that picture to go along with the pulses of pleasure Jewel was creating, was enough to get Jen close to orgasm in a real hurry.

Like a shark smelling blood in the water, Jewel began to increase her attack on Jennifer's pussy. She flicked her tongue over Jen's clit over and over, treating it like she would a hard nipple. The taste of Jennifer's excitement was all over her lips and Jewel knew she was in for a real treat when she got the girl to come.

Not wanting to leave Jewel high and dry, Jennifer quickly ended her pause and got right back to work. Both girls were quickly locked into one another, rocking each other's naked body in a 69 working their tongues in as far and as fast as they could. The scent of sex filled yet another room in the house and their cries of passion were barely muffled by the pussies they each worked over so well. The bed underneath them was well used to the passion of the occupants that had used it before, so it gave all the support and comfort the passionate women needed.

Jennifer loved the way Jewel's bare breasts, and especially her hard nipples, scraped against her bare stomach. The large mounds tickled and rubbed against her flat belly and Jennifer felt herself get wetter with every movement. Her hands gripped Jewel's ass even tighter now and she was sure she was leaving her skin all red from the contact. The singer sure wasn't complaining though so Jennifer kept at it. She held her lover's cheeks as she tongued the wet pussy above her lips.

While doing this, Jennifer couldn't help but think back to the encounter the other morning with Sarah and the things she had done to her with her tongue. Jennifer had been afraid to return the favor then, but now was a completely different story. Did she dare try it? What if Jewel didn't like it? But what if she loved it? There was only one way to find out.

Gathering her courage, Jennifer let her tongue drag from Jewel's pussy and up toward her ass. She didn't pause long enough for the chance of any protest and went right for the puckered hole that was before her. Jennifer began to copy what Sarah had done to her, sliding her tongue over Jewel's asshole and getting her wet before letting it go inside her. Jennifer received instant feedback to this maneuver.

"Ohhhhhhhh Jennnnnnnifer!" Jewel cried. "I love it!!!!! Lick my ass baby! Get your tongue inside it!"

Jennifer was eager to do as she was urged, having lusted after that ass ever since she had gotten Jewel naked on the bed with her. Her palm continued to rub up against Jewel's pussy, sliding against her clit and getting the skin on her hand sticky with girl cum. This was more than enough stimulation for Jewel and she let out a shriek of rapture that they both knew must have been heard outside for sure. However, what the others were thinking was far from their minds as they each felt the other get close to coming.

Her head swimming with pleasure, Jewel found it hard to focus but she diligently kept at her task of getting Jennifer off. She let the taste of her pussy fill her tongue and excite all her senses while licking the girl everywhere she knew a woman liked. Jewel was starting to remember all the little tricks she knew from her previous flirtations with lesbianism. It was just like riding a bike, she told herself, a very warm, supple bike.

The singer would pause only when the sensations Jennifer was giving her got to be too much and she had to moan. That girl knew how to work her tongue and Jewel then got it in her head that she should return the favor so they could both come the same way. Smiling as she did so, Jewel gave Jennifer's pussy one more lingering kiss and moved her lips and tongue right to her ass.

"Oooooooh! Jennifer moaned in response, once again reveling in the feeling of having a woman's tongue in her ass. She was so close and she knew this was going to do it for her. She got right back to Jewel and began finger fucking her in time with her tongue strokes at her tight asshole. The blonde's body stiffened on top of her and she immediately duplicated the action being done to her. Their pre-orgasmic cries reached a fever pitch along with the wet smacking sounds of two lustful women finger fucking and ass licking each other.

1...7891011...17