The Harem Pt. 02

Story Info
More about Alice's adventures in the kingdom of Swat!
4k words
4.65
4.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a bit sore the next day, but I expected that. It really did seem as if I was the darling of the harem—"gem of the West," as the Ahkoond called me. That became my unofficial nickname, sometimes used mockingly by other harem girls who seemed jealous of me. In fact, the Ahkoond summoned me to his bed three or four times over the next two weeks. After that, there were worries that I might be "fertile," so it was hands (or cock) off. (Of course, the Ahkoond could have done other things—oral or anal, as the case may be—but evidently he couldn't stay away from a woman's vagina, no matter how much he liked sticking his thing into other places.)

And yet, in between spreading my legs for the Big Guy, other events proved to be more or less diverting.

There was one girl—a Canadian named Myra—who took a shine to me. She was also eighteen and had been there for only a few months. The whole experience was still pretty overwhelming to her, and she sorely missed her family in Vancouver. So we ended up forming a bond, reminiscing about our lives back on the other side of the world.

But things took a peculiar turn when, after dinner one evening, she sidled up to me and lay down next to me on the thick mattress that served as my bed. It was pretty big, easily suitable for two, but I'd never had another girl lie right next to me on it. In fact, Myra didn't just lie next to me. After a bit of idle chatter, she slid over and lay at full length on top of me, with her head between my breasts.

Well, that was okay. Maybe she was feeling particularly lonely or homesick. But when she took both of my breasts in her hands and started squeezing and kissing them, I began feeling a little strange. True, my bubbies were covered by my chemise and blouse, but their outlines—including the nipples, which now began to protrude embarrassingly through the thin cloth—were pretty evident.

"Myra," I said gently, "what are you doing?"

She didn't respond. Instead, she slid up my body, looming over me almost the way the Ahkoond did (except that her long dark hair now hung down and tickled my cheeks), and kissed me full on the mouth.

That kissed lasted a long, long time. At first I was so startled that I didn't know what to do; later, I concluded that it actually felt kind of nice, so I just let it happen. I mean, all the harem girls bathed every day and were usually given perfume to put on, and even our clothes seemed to have a nice scent to them. So this was a pretty nice kiss, all things considered. No way I could mistake it for a man's smooch! And the press of her ample breasts against my own was—I have to say—pretty fabulous.

I started feeling some tingling down between my legs.

You gotta realize, I'd never done anything like this before. Back in Nebraska, one of the worst insults you could direct at a girl was that she was a "lesbo." So I got brainwashed into that kind of attitude—or prejudice. But now that I was actually experiencing it, in a mild way, I thought, You know, there's something to be said for this.

After all, my pussy (and bottom) were still aching from the Ahkoond's repeated invasions of them over the past several days, so I welcomed the thought of getting some enjoyment without that annoying cock poking into everything.

But I felt weird doing it right in front of all the other girls.

"Isn't there somewhere we can go?" I whispered to Myra after she finally pulled her lips away from mine.

"No need," she said, her eyes shining. "We can just do it right here. Other girls do it all the time."

That was news to me! Maybe I'd just been inobservant, but I'd never noticed any such goings-on. But of course it made sense. I mean, we girls really didn't have a lot to do in the course of a day except to beautify ourselves on the off-chance that the Ahkoond would summon one of us for an evening romp—and some girls, once they'd reconciled themselves to being captives, felt that they might as well get as much fun out of the experience as they could.

So I shrugged my shoulders and threw off my clothes. Myra did the same.

She really was a looker! But of course, we all were. The Ahkoond had good taste! There was a kind of natural purity and innocence about Myra that made me think of her as some kind of woodland nymph—a nymph with perfectly round, firm boobs, just the hint of a swelling in her tummy area, and a really nice, curvy bottom. I wanted to eat her up—and that's exactly what I did!

But first, we just got comfortable with each other's bodies, kissing and stroking and nuzzling until we were both fired up. Our skin glowed with excitement, and Myra's eyes got this strange predatory air that frightened me just a bit. But she was the very personification of softness and gentleness—or maybe she just went easy on me, realizing that I was pretty new to the "lesbo" business. After casting her hands all over me, she fastened her fingers to my pussy, opening up my dripping labia with two fingers, inserting two other fingers deep into my vagina, and then using her thumb to stimulate my clitoris up and down. Oh, man, she knew what she was doing!

At this point I just lay back and enjoyed the sensation. And in a couple of minutes, my eyes grew wide as a surprisingly quick orgasm radiated out from my sex all over my body. I let out curious little choking sounds as I stared up at her. She had this look of pride and satisfaction, knowing that she had satisfied me thoroughly and efficiently.

Now it was my turn. I pretty much tried to imitate what she had done—and, of course, since I was pretty familiar with the apparatus (although every woman responds a little differently to this sort of thing), I had a good idea of what to do. Pretty soon she was pounding my mattress with her little fists and shrieking like a banshee, arching her back as her own climax overwhelmed her. She really made a spectacle of herself!

You gotta realize that while all this was happening, the other girls were paying not the slightest attention to us. I guess they were used to this kind of behavior.

I figured we weren't at all done. After resting a little, clinging to each other's body (and getting another feel of our breasts pressed up against each other—which, to me, was the best thing about lesbian sex), we got ready for another round. This was going to be what they call sixty-nine. Myra got on top, burying her head in my muff while almost shoving her own twat into my face. I have to say, the first taste of another woman's pussy was really quite an experience. The smell and taste were surprisingly different from mine. Who knew? I thought all women's twats would have smelled and tasted exactly the same. Live and learn.

Familiar as I was with my own pussy from self-stimulation, I found Myra's to be subtly different in all manner of ways. Her labia were thicker and darker than mine, and her clitoris a bit bigger, especially when it swelled up from my stroking it. And she sent out a virtual river of fluid out of her cleft and right down my throat. And yet, I could barely pay attention to what I was doing, since her own stimulation of me was vigorous almost to the point of violence. She licked and sucked my whole area almost as if she was munching a succulent piece of candy, and she didn't stop until—again unexpectedly—she induced a sudden climax in me that had me screaming. (That scream would have been a lot louder if her own pussy hadn't been mashed against my mouth.)

I think we got a total of four orgasms each—which, I have to say, is something the Ahkoond never managed! Don't get me wrong: he found great pleasure in turning his women on, but the most he ever got out of me in those early months was three climaxes. Understandably, he was just a tad more concerned with his own pleasure than with his partner's.

Once we'd settled down, I asked Myra outright, "Are you a lesbian?"

"I'm bi," she said, her lips still glistening from my juices. It took me a while to figure out that she meant "bisexual." "I mean," she went on, "I really like women—but I'd never say no to a nice cock!"

"The Ahkoond has a pretty nice cock," I said conversationally.

"Yes, he does. But—" She cut herself off abruptly.

"But what?" I said.

"Oh, nothing," she said. And strangely, she was blushing. I could tell this wasn't from the excitement of our lovemaking. She was embarrassed about something. I didn't know what—but I soon found out.

*

I figured that, during the two weeks that I was fertile, I'd just lounge around, eating dates and making sure my coiffure was just right, so that the Ahkoond would welcome me back into his bed once my period was over. But something very different happened.

One day, around mid-afternoon, the eunuch showed up, towering over me as he always did. I gave him an indifferent look. I really didn't dislike him; in fact, aside from being a little rough with us at times, he actually took pretty good care of us. But I didn't exactly welcome his company.

"Yeah, what do you want?" I said. I had to bite my tongue not to add "you big lug."

He gave me a curious smile and said cryptically, "It's my turn."

I had no idea what he was talking about. But I wasn't given a chance to ask him, because he just scooped me up in his arms and carried me out of the room. I saw the other girls gazing after me, their eyes wide with apprehension—although I could swear that some of them (the ones who had expressed a certain amount of envy at how much the Ahkoond liked me) snickered behind their hands.

"Put me down, you oaf!" I bellowed at the top of my voice. "Where the hell are you taking me?"

He said nothing. Pretty soon we came to a door, which he managed to open with one hand while holding me with the other. It was a pretty small room, and practically the only thing it had in it was—a bed.

The enormity of what this guy was going to do suddenly dawned upon me.

"Are you crazy?" I shouted. "When the Ahkoond hears about this, he'll tan your hide."

"Miss Alice," he said in an infuriatingly mild tone, as he dumped me on the bed, "you misunderstand the situation. Now that the Ahkoond has—praise be to Zothra!—deflowered you thoroughly and enjoyed you on several occasions, it is my humble reward to sample you myself. Since it is impossible for me to impregnate you, I can have you during those unfortunate times when your body is off-limits to him. So please stop making a fuss and strip."

I mechanically followed his orders, realizing I had little choice in the matter. With amusing modesty, the eunuch turned his back to me and undressed also. When he turned back around to face me, I let out something close to a shriek.

"Holy mackerel!" I cried.

For you see, his cock was at least two inches larger than the Ahkoond's—in other words, about ten inches long. And pretty thick.

"You may be new, O gem of the West, to the practice of lovemaking," he said in that infuriatingly tranquil voice of his, "but I believe your parts have already been sufficiently stretched to accommodate even my ample girth."

I wasn't at all sure of that, but what could I do about it?

Over the next two hours, Akmat Beg had me every which way—front, back, mouth, you name it. The guy was insatiable. He didn't even require much rest and relaxation between climaxes—if you could call them that. Of course, he let out loud groans like a rampant steer, the way most men do when they come—but nothing came out of his member. I could feel it quivering in me, but that was it. It was all very strange.

The guy did take pity on my anus and went in only about halfway—but even that was a little more than I could comfortably take in, and I pleaded for mercy as he pummeled me. I warned him not to do me any actual physical harm: that would surely not make the Ahkoond happy! But my body seemed, just as he said, to take in his monstrous organ with surprising ease, although not with entire comfort.

By the time the session was over, I was all in. But, considerate to the last, he carried me into the bathing chamber and washed me all over, even dousing me with the Ahkoond's favorite perfume afterwards. That was all very nice, but I spent the rest of the afternoon writhing on my divan, alternately clutching my pussy and my bottom in reminiscent pain.

Myra came over to me at one point. She stroked my head gently, saying, "So he did you?"

"I'll say!" I exclaimed. "I feel as if I've been run over by a semi."

"Yeah, he's pretty—big."

"Does he do all the girls?"

"Yes. I hear he actually doesn't get paid very much, so I guess he figures this is a perk he is owed."

"Well, he makes full use of it." After a pause: "Has he done you?"

"Oh, yes. It usually takes me a couple days to recover."

"I'm surprised I didn't bleed all over him. My period's going to start any day now."

"Apparently that's happened to some girls when he's doing them. He just laughs and laughs and laughs."

"Strange sense of humor he has."

"Yeah. He's replaced a lot of sheets in that bed."

It was only about a week later when the next strange thing occurred.

It was early morning, and we'd barely finished a light breakfast. I heard the thunderous sound of footsteps in the corridor—it seemed as if hundreds of people were out there. What the hell was going on? Was there a revolution or something? As I looked around at the other harem girls, I saw that they too were alarmed—but not because they didn't know what was happening. I sensed they were frightened precisely because they were all too aware of what was to come.

I rushed over to Gerty and burst out: "What's all this? Who are those people?"

"The army," she said laconically.

"The army? What does that mean? Are they rebelling? Is the Ahkoond going to be overthrown?"

"I wish," she said with a bitter smirk. "No, they're coming here."

"Coming here? To do what?"

She looked at me as if I was a dumb third grader. "What do you think?"

"You gotta be kidding me," I said in a hollow voice.

In a matter of seconds, she explained the situation to me. The army of Swat consisted of a grand total of about five thousand men (they were all men—no women). Like the eunuch, they didn't get paid very well, so to ensure their loyalty the Ahkoond allowed them to, um, enjoy the harem every so often. The commotion outside was the first wave of what was to be quite literally an onslaught upon our bodies that would last all day.

Before I knew it, about fifty guys—all naked—rushed in and began picking up or lunging at whichever harem girl was closest to them. Some of the girls ran around shrieking their heads off, but you could tell by their smiles that they were just play-acting, and they allowed themselves to be caught pretty easily. As for me, I just lay their stunned on my divan until some guy stood over me, picked me up, tossed me onto my mattress—and fucked me. There is no more elegant word for the process. This was no lofty lovemaking of the sort that the Ahkoond practiced with some chosen female from the harem; this was raw sex, rough but mercifully short.

Because there were approximately twice as many men as women in the room, the guys quickly paired up and had each of us two at a time. That was a first for me—and I have to say I didn't mind it. The preferred method seemed to be that we would all lie on our sides, with one guy in front and one guy in back. They stuffed their cocks into the appropriate orifice and did their duty. As I say, they were pretty quick, since they'd not had a woman in a while. Ten minutes was about the most that any guy lasted. The eunuch, trying to supervise the chaotic scene, made sure to usher each guy out of the room as soon as he had shot his load.

Over the next nine hours or so—with, mercifully, a little break for lunch—my various holes were pretty much constantly plugged by one, two, or even three men. Triple penetration was not so much to my liking, as that required a bit more work on my part and was quite a bit more tiring. But I managed it well enough, I think.

One time a big brute of a man lifted me up as if I were a feather and impaled me on his huge cock as he remained standing. Maybe it was my imagination, but I could have sworn it was at least a foot long. While this was going on, some other guy came up from behind and stuck his thing into my bottom. They managed to come almost at the same time—which elicited coarse laughter on their part.

There was one guy who seemed really young—about my age, I suspect—and quite shy. He cast his eyes all around the room and at the bewildering array of carnal acts going on. His member was quivering with excitement, but he didn't seem to know which girl to poke. I happened to be unoccupied at the moment, so I curled my finger at him and said, "Why not try me?"

He leaped at the chance. The first thing he did was to bury his head between my breasts and give them a lot of attention—licking, sucking, kissing, and even nibbling on the nipples. The guy really had a breast fixation! Then he mounted me—or tried to. As he fumbled with his cock, trying to find the narrow pathway to heaven, it suddenly dawned on me that the guy was actually a virgin. He was almost crying with frustration, being unable to find my crevice, so I took pity on him.

"Let me do it, sweetie," I cooed in his ear.

I took his cock in my hand and guided it into the proper channel. When he slipped in, his face took on this radiant look of ecstasy that I'll never forget. He lasted only five minutes, but his discharge seemed to go on forever. When he pulled out, it leaked out of me in a flood.

"That's quite an emission!" I said, duly impressed.

He gave me a strangely chaste kiss on the mouth and said, "Thank you, lady." And then he walked dreamily away.

The eunuch was kept busy mopping up the girls, whose orifices were overflowing with come. But a quick wipe of our pussies or asses with a wet washcloth seemed to do the trick. It interested me to note how many guys liked rear entry. It occurred to me that the male anus and the female anus aren't all that different; and I cynically reflected that the guys probably did each other during the long weeks when we weren't available to them.

For the thirty girls of the harem ended up doing about half the army that day—about twenty-five hundred men. I suspect that I myself did about eighty or ninety guys during that memorable day. Toward the end, I was just being tossed around from one guy to another like a rag doll. And yet, I was not at all sure I was the most popular girl in the group; some of the heftier lasses seemed to be more to the soldiers' taste.

Once the ruckus was all over, I asked the eunuch how the Ahkoond allowed this mayhem to occur. Wouldn't a lot of us girls get impregnated by these randy soldiers? He assured me that that happened quite rarely; perhaps, he conjectured, all those sperm fighting for supremacy in our vaginas somehow cancelled each other out. Anyway, if a girl did get pregnant, her offspring would be recruited for the army in any event.

*

I stayed in the harem of the Ahkoond of Swat for twelve years.

It quickly became apparent that I was the queen of the harem, and the Ahkoond had me anywhere from three to seven times a month. Other girls stayed on for no more than about five years. When the Ahkoond lost interest in them, he magnanimously returned them to their hometowns—with a fairly substantial monetary subsidy, so that they could get on their feet (and off their backs) in their own societies.

Surprisingly few of them complained about their treatment—for in fact, there was very little to complain about. For many girls, a life of eating fine foods, covering herself with elegant clothing and expensive perfume, and spreading her legs for a powerful but gentle and civilized man is just about the pinnacle of what she can expect out of life.

12