The Harem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for me, I seemed to preserve my youth—and the tightness of my vagina and anus—in spite of the frequency with which those orifices were filled. I calculated that, in those dozen years in Swat, the Ahkoond had me about seven hundred times and the eunuch about two hundred times; and I must have serviced the soldiers about twelve thousand times. I won't say I didn't enjoy myself: early on I lost track of how many orgasms I myself had, but I'd have to say it was a little bit more than what I coaxed out of the various men who poked me.

In 1964, the country was overrun by a small but elite force hired on the sly by the C.I.A. in conjunction with the spy agencies of Canada and Great Britain. It seemed that these nations were getting a bit tired of the Ahkoond snatching so many of its females as white slaves, so they decided to overthrow him. The job was easily done, and the Ahkoond ended up in some dank prison, alone and without any place to put his well-used member.

As for me, I came home to Nebraska a changed woman in a changed time. The conservatism of the 1950s had given way to a new outlook on life, especially among the young. A long-haired group of Brits called the Beatles had just created a sensation, and a year after I came home something called the Pill was invented that liberated us girls to have as much sex as we wanted without worrying about the tedium of unwanted babies. What a time to be alive!

I eventually found a suitable man—well endowed and capable of coming over and over again—and settled down with him. We had several children, and they've had children of their own. I'm now an eighty-five-year-old grandmother, and my life of sexual dalliance is largely behind me. But every now and then I don't mind putting the cock of some young and virile college student between my lips. I may be an octogenarian, but I look a lot younger—and I've never found a guy who didn't want to deposit his seed in my mouth.

It's been a great life! And I can't help having fond memories of my long-ago lover, the Ahkoond of Swat.

12