All Comments on 'The Harem Tales Vol. 01 Ch. 15'

by Zalminen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hardheadd1hardheadd1over 6 years ago

Nice!!! Thanks for the story

ZalminenZalminenover 6 years agoAuthor
Volume 1

When I first began writing the story in 2005 the original version ended here. I had written the beginning, the end and about half of the stuff in between but then my PC crashed, I lost the latest version and lost interest in the whole story.

But then half a year ago I came across an earlier backup copy of the story and decided to at least write the missing parts I could still remember. And then started coming up with ideas what would happen after the original ending so I decided to write those down as well.

As I was mostly writing this in bed on my phone I eventually had to split the story in two volumes as Google Docs started getting laggy. And later again into three volumes.

So there's still plenty of the story left!

GO123GO123over 6 years ago
A very energetic story.

I hope you continue this story and writing. I have really enjoyed your efforts so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you, a great story so far.

I hope to see many more chapters.

magnum59magnum59over 6 years ago
Nice Story

I enjoyed the story, the latest chapter was the better. Having to rate the individual chapters did not allow me to rate the story as I would have rated a complete story and as such they received lower ratings from me. The sex was good, I would have liked to have seen more action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the story but there’s not much meat on the bone. If you cut out the sex scene.. there just isn’t that much of a story. The pacing is definitely too fast and The dialogue with the villain is a few lines. The invisible sex was pretty creative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous