The Harlequin Pt. 03

Story Info
Sex makes the world a happier place.
6k words
4.44
2.3k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a Fantasy, built upon a Fairy Tale conjured from a Legend and sparked by a single line written in a medieval town's chronicle. Do not imagine that any of it is real nor that I condone any of the activities in this fantasy. Adaliz is the storyteller and I, the mere recorder of her narrative.

The story so far... Adaliz explained to the Harlequin that taking the children away had just saved the town having to feed them and wasn't going to get the Harlequin his money. They hatched a plan and the Harlequin returned to the town. He demanded his fees which, as expected, were totally rejected. The Harlequin then used his magic to take the young adults (18-25) away to the enchanted forest where he introduced them to the pleasures of unrestricted sex.

Adaliz explained what had been happening while he was away. She called Anne and Stefan to the table. She explained what the Harlequin and she were hoping to achieve with their help along with others.

"One man's meat is another man's poison," commented Stefan quietly.

"Meaning?" questioned Adaliz.

"Not everybody desires the same things. Right Lad?" answered the Harlequin.

"Exactly, we would need to be aware that what we think is best and good might not suit others. There needs to be flexibility, I think,"

"How did you feel yesterday morning when you awoke to find Anne naked beside you?" teased the Harlequin.

"Erm... spluttered the young man.

"Elated? Better than you've ever felt before? King of the world? Everybody's friend? Ready to go and fight dragons, if necessary?" asked the Harlequin quietly.

"Yes, and some," came the swift reply.

"And you, Anne did you feel the same? Queen of all you surveyed, great friends with all and sundry?"

Anne laughed delightedly;

"Totally, could have gone out and fought dragons too!"

"And the only difference between yesterday morning and every morning that went before was that you enjoyed incredible sex?" the Harlequin suggested softly.

Both nodded happily.

"I've felt just as good all day today as well," admitted Anne wistfully.

"Me too."

"The Harlequin and I both believe that if everybody had frequent and better sex the world would be a much happier place. Don't you agree?"

"Absolutely! Came the rapid response, "there should be a law," added Stefan, "sex to be enjoyed at least once each day and at least twice of Sundays."

"I'll drink to that," chimed in Anne and raised her goblet of squeezed orange juice.

Adaliz suggested that it was time that Giselle and Rudolph joined them.

Removing a tiny pipe from his bag the Harlequin quickly sent a few notes scurrying up into the sky.

"They should be here in about half an hour, Mistress," he chuckled.

=== === ===

Giselle and Rudolph arrived, holding hands as lovers should. They sat at the table, side by side and helped themselves to the luncheon laid out before them.

"Did the others enjoy your lessons?" asked the Harlequin cryptically.

"Fortunately they wanted us to demonstrate quite a bit," laughed Giselle, "The girls loved all the cocks to enjoy and the guys weren't backward in cumin forward. A lot of sore cunts and cocks by this time tomorrow."

"Not to mention bums," slipped in Rudolph happily. We didn't go further than couples, thought maybe something for tomorrow?"

"Further than couples?" asked Anne excitedly.

"Don't worry, you'll learn," laughed Adaliz, "and you needn't worry about Stefan either. You'll both learn that sex is enjoyable with most people but extra special with that special someone. Am I right or am I right, Darling?" she asked the Harlequin.

"Perfectly correct, sweetheart. Now, if you don't mind... we need to drag our minds away from sex and concentrate on building our new town."

"Spoilsport!" laughed Giselle.

"Eutopia, our own island of perfection! Could Thomas ask for More?" observed Stefan happily.

"You're way ahead of your time, My Lad," laughed the Harlequin knowingly.

=== === ===

The rest of the afternoon was spent discussing of what their eutopian town should comprise and how it might be created. Adaliz announced that it would be built on sex. Anne, with only two nights worth of experience with Stefan, thought it was a wonderful idea. Giselle, with a lot more experience packed into a similar time-frame totally agreed.

"Too many cocks spoil the broth," Stefan suggested sceptically.

The Harlequin winked at Adaliz who replied with a big smile. After dinner, Giselle, Rudolph, Anne and Stefan left for the other glade. The Harlequin sent a single note to guide them and as they stepped out of the children's glade and into the forest their clothes faded away.

Despite holding Anne's hand firmly Stefan freely admitted to himself that Giselle, walking a few paces in front did have a very attractive bum and he would... Anne, looked longingly at Rudolph walking ahead of her holding Giselle's hand. Despite her long love for Stefan, at her side, she easily saw herself enjoying Rudolf's body and he hers in the near future.

Suddenly the older pair stopped and turned.

"Why don't we swap partners for a while?" suggested Giselle, eagerly eyeing up Stefan's less than limp cock.

"Great idea," agreed Anne before Stefan could attempt to say otherwise.

Stefan said nothing, he held out his arms to accept Giselle's beautiful naked body into them, smiled and felt his cock twitch. Giselle caught the twitch, laughed joyfully as she saw it grow, and stepped into his waiting arms.

"Let's see where this little path takes us," she whispered into Stefan's ear and without even glancing at Rudolf or Anne she led Stefan unhesitatingly deeper into the forest.

Anne held her breath with excitement as Rudolf turned to face her, his cock was already growing and her cunny was wet with expectancy, her breast firmed with her need and her nipples formed hard little buttons of desire. Rudolf wrapped his strong arms around her. One hand pressed on her bottom, forcing her wet cunny against his rampant cock. His other hand pressed between her shoulders, pressing her firm young breasts against his manly chest. Their mouths met. They kissed urgently. Anne trembled frantically with her first orgasm of the long night.

Rudolf scooped her up into his arms.

"We need to find somewhere comfortable," he told her as he carried her off of the path and down a little track.

=+=+ =+=+=

"This will be perfect!" announced Giselle as she rushed into the small clearing with Stefan hot on her heels.

Stefan caught her, instantly his arm went around her upper body, his big left hand encompassing her right breast easily. His right hand snaked down below her waist and slipped between her parted legs. His hand cupped her cunny while his middle finger slipped between the folds and found her vagina.

"Ooh," she sighed wriggling in his strong arms, "that feels..." she wriggled urgently, "utterly delicious."

"I need to taste your sweetness."

"And I need your delicious seed inside me."

Releasing her ear from between his lips Stefan glanced quickly ahead for somewhere to lay his captive. The little clearing was about fifteen feet across. He lifted her bodily, with one hand on her breast and the other wrapped over her cunny, and carried her to the centre of the comfortable looking Indian carpet stretched out before him. Lowering her gently he continued bending his knees until he was knelt on the carpet behind her. The hand that had cupped her breast stroked across her buttocks while the finger in her vagina was able to reach up further inside her dripping cunny.

"Turn!"

Giselle turned reluctantly, the finger in her cunny did feel very good. Without instruction she parted her legs wide as soon as she faced him. His finger slipped tenderly back inside her. She sighed contentedly. Stefan dipped forward but he was too high, he was unable to push his tongue between her swollen cunny lips. He readjusted his position such that he sat on the carpet with his legs out in front. Holding onto Giselle's hips he rolled slowly backwards.

"Sit on my face!"

Holding her cunny lips open Giselle eased her naked body down until she squatted on his face. Experimentally she wriggled her cunny on his mouth. His nose pressed against her clitoris. She shuddered violently.

"Praise the lord! That's wonderful," she cried out loudly into the evening sky.

Within very few moments she'd placed both of Stefan's big hands on her swelling breasts and squeezed his strong fingers into her soft, warm flesh. He quickly realised what was wanted and started to kneed her tits powerfully while she ground her cunny into his face. Giselle came hard as soon as her breasts were mashed in Stefan's strong hands. With a happy smile he continued to pulverise her breasts as climax after climax drove her to greater efforts. Her cunny was a swollen mess. Her breasts bruised and battered when the mighty orgasm she craved hit her near exhausted body...

She slumped, eyes closed and body trembling. She panted, trying to drag air into her tortured lungs while the firm grip on her breasts was all that prevented her from falling. Her eyes opened slowly and saw only Stefan's eyes peering up at her from under her swollen cunny.

"Fuck! That was awesome!" was all she could manage.

=+=+ =+=+=

Rudolph swung Anne up and over his shoulder. She squealed in delight.

"Silence, wench!" he chuckled as he swotted her deliciously pert bum.

"OH!" Anne cried theatrically, "you big, beautiful beast. Two can play at that game."

Reaching down with both hands she played a little drum solo on his buttocks.

"So it's games that you want, is it?"

He swatted her again, harder and received a long, drawn out groan of pleasure in response followed by another little tattoo drum beat on each bum cheek.

He entered the clearing just as he was about to deliver his third swat.

"This'll do!" he decided as he marched to the centre of the Chinese rug.

With a little bounce of his knees he put Anne into an upright position and slid her naked body down his. His hand waited for her cunny. His finger slipped inside and held her there.

"You've got a wet cunny wench!" he declared.

"And you've got a very hard cock, Mister. I want to taste you."

"Before or after I've fucked you and filled your cunny with my seed?"

"Yes!" she laughed.

She kissed him deeply, "let me slide down so that I can suck your glorious cock into my greedy mouth."

Anne knelt before the magnificent weapon, dragged her tongue up its entire length and popped her mouth over the head.

"Ummm," she mumbled as she started to pull it down to the horizontal and pushed her head forward, forcing Rudolf's wonderful cock to the back of her mouth. She felt it reach her throat and continued to push and swallow as it went deeper and deeper.

"Ooh Sweet Lord," sobbed Rudolf in delight.

Anne quickly backed off pulling the delicious cock from her mouth with a loud 'pop'.

"Am I doing it incorrectly? Only I've not done this before."

"You've not done...?" voiced Rudolf in astonishment, "you've not... Stefan?"

"No, not really."

"Not really?"

"Well, I have put his cock in my mouth, after we did it, y'know? It was all slippery and shiny and looked delicious. I just had to kiss it and... well I just kissed it and sucked it and licked it until it was nice and clean again. It got stiff again so we did it again and I kissed and licked and sucked it clean again. That was the very first morning we did it. We couldn't do it any more as the children needed seeing to. Last night, our second night, we did it all night and I cleaned his wonderful cock each time. This morning we only had time to do it the once so I cleaned his cock. He put it back inside me and brought it back out all gooey and shiny. I licked and sucked him clean and he did it again. We kept doing it until he wasn't gooey any more. So yes, it's the very first time I've had a cock slide right down my throat, is that all right?"

"Alright? It's perfect. All the way down in one go? Couldn't be better. You'll have men queuing up young lady. Would you prefer me to fill your cunny and then feed you, like Stefan?"

Anne looked up at him, her eyes sparkled with the idea of men queuing up to let her swallow their cock.

"I'd prefer you to do my mouth like Stefan did my cunny and let me drink your seed straight from the end. Are you like Stefan? Can you do me again soon after?"

"I can do you all night and all day if that is your desire. How did Stefan do your cunny?"

"Hard! Urgently. It felt wonderful."

=+=+ =+=+=

"What will that note do?" chuckled Adaliz as the Harlequin slipped his pipe back into his bag. They both watched the four merge into the twilight of the forest.

"It will take them all where they want to go," he replied cryptically.

"You're naughty and wonderful," came the laughing reply, "now you'd better meet the children properly, they are going to be seeing a lot of you around here."

For the rest of the evening they stayed with the children, telling stories, singing songs and listening to the Harlequin's tales of lands far away and of things they could do when they grew up, if they worked hard. He used no magic. The children took themselves off to bed when they were tired.

Once they were all sound asleep the Harlequin took Adaliz to the pool, they bathed each other then returned to the cottage for a wonderful night of sensual lovemaking such that Adaliz had never before experienced.

=+=+ =+=+=

Giselle carefully prised Stefan's big hands from her very tender breasts.

"More later, please. For now I need to taste your cock."

She rolled backwards laying along his body and gently eased herself to lie beside him. With minor adjustments her mouth was perfectly placed. Tucking her tongue under the big fat cock she heaved it towards her mouth and sucked it into her warmth.

"Umm," she sighed happily as the mix of Stefan's juices and her own assailed her taste buds.

She toyed with the delicious cock for a few minutes.

"Can you do me if I kneel up?"

Before he'd finished saying 'of course' she was on her knees. Head resting on the carpet and her glorious bum perfectly positioned.

"My cunny and when you've filled that with your seed, my fundament?"

"You want me to do your fundament? Really?"

"You wouldn't mind, would you? It feels so nice having a hard cock doing my fundament. You have to fill my cunny with seed first though. Make it all gooey and slippery then your cock slips in easier when you do my fundament."

Giselle, with her head buried in the carpet couldn't see the look of pure lust that spread across his face as he eased his throbbing meat into her cunny. Despite his burning desire to take her hard and seed her quickly so that he could violate her fundament Stefan took it gently at first.

"Harder Stefan, faster. Fill my cunny with slippery, gooey seed so you can fill my other place."

Such an invitation was too hard to resist. Taking a firm hold of her hips he drove his cock home hard and fast. Giselle's cunny tightened the grip around the invading cock and Stefan drove his cock deeper and faster.

"Go! Stef, go! Fill my cunny!"

The thought of filling her other hole with seed, her tightening cunny and her noisy encouragement was sufficient. Stefan let loose in minutes. Seed poured out of his cock and splashed the walls of her cunny. Holding his cock deep inside her, he emptied his balls.

"Jeeesus! You're a bad girl Giselle!" he exclaimed delightedly, "keep my cock hard with your strong cunny muscles. I want your fundament as soon as possible!"

"It's waiting for you Stef, soon as you're ready."

=+=+ =+=+=

Rudolf moved forward so that his cock and balls were directly above Anne's head. Her head was forced back making a straight line from her open mouth into her throat. He bent his knees, sinking his shaft straight into her throat. Anne swallowed delightedly and the ripples moved up the invading cock and straight into Rudolf's testes. He rose until his cock head was just resting on her lips and felt her tongue exploring.

"OK?"

Her eyes opened and sparkled with pleasure, the only confirmation he needed. He sank down quickly only stopping when her nose hit his pubic bone and his balls banged against her chin. He heard and felt a distinct gurgle of delight. He rose, paused and hammered back down into her deep tight throat. At the second time of asking he received the same encouraging signals. He didn't ask again, just pounded his cock deep into her throat each and every time as Stefan had taken her cunny and he fully intended.

All too soon Ruldolph was ready. He didn't have the willpower to try and delay.

"Cummin!" was all he could manage by way of warning.

His cock throbbed, his balls pumped and his seed poured down Anne's tight throat with such power it probably didn't even touch the sides. He didn't stop but kept rising and falling on the eager mouth and ensuring that as each ejaculation was ready for dispatch so his cock was buried as deep as possible in Anne's throat. When he was utterly empty he became aware that during the entire delivery he's been shouting his joy to the heavens and felt a little guilty.

"Sorry," he apologised as he eased his softening cock from her throat.

"For? You did exactly as I desired, and some. You did my throat just as wonderfully as Stefan did my cunny. Nothing to be sorry about... unless you have nothing left to do my cunny?" she teased.

=+=+ =+=+=

Giselle knelt. Stefan knelt behind her and the adjusted their relative positions.

"You're cunny is perfect for my cock but your fundament is too high, I'll have to stand up and crouch."

"OK."

"How's that?"

"Feels good. Are you nice and gooey and slippery?"

"Think so."

"Put your fingers in my cunny, spread our juices around my fundament.... Oh that does feel good, now try your cock, slow. I need to relax to let you in."

Stefan eased forward. Finding little in the way of real resistance he pushed a little further. Giselle sighed. He stopped.

"No! Don't stop that feels wonderful. Much easier than the first couple of times."

Stefan continued to plunder her tight back passage. Giselle's soft moans and quiet noises of encouragement led him onwards until his full length was as deep into her fundament as it could go.

"Ooh, My Lord, that feels incredible. I'm so full, feels like there isn't any spare space all around your cock. How does it feel for you?"

"Hot!"

"Hot? As in sexy, exciting?"

"It's certainly as exciting as doing your cunny and your mouth and both feel very exciting when they are wrapped around my cock. But I meant 'hot' as in very warm. Nice and warm and comfortable. I'd love to be able to do you this way as often as your mouth and cunny. So yeah, hot as in exciting, as exciting as your mouth and your cunny. It would be a nice place to bury my cock on a cold winter's night," he finished with a chuckle.

Giselle laughed delightedly.

"You can have my fundament as often as you take my mouth or cunny, you needn't wait for winter," she giggled, "now do me, hard. Like you did my cunny. And I still want to swallow your seed, remember?"

=+=+ =+=+

It was some two hours later when the two couples emerged, simultaneously, onto the main path. There were no comparisons made. No acrimonious words, just a simple, all encompassing;

"Good?"

"Yeah, good, you?"

Rudolf and Giselle led Anne and Stefan into the large clearing where their ears were assaulted by the sounds of shared, sexual pleasures. Peering through the moonlight everyone they saw was very clearly engaged in sexual activity or standing close by, looking on. It was the first time either Anne or Stefan had actually seen others 'doing it'.

Anne hugged Stefan's arm;

"You think we look like that when we're doing it?" she chuckled delightedly.

12