The Harlequin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope so, they do look as if they are enjoying themselves."

They wandered on, stopping, watching and enjoying.

"She's almost bent double! Look her knees are right up on her breasts. The way she's squealing it must really feel good. And look, over there two men, he's doing his fundament! Wow! That looks fantastic. Would you like to do that?"

Stefan trembled with excitement as he watched the hard cock being driven into the other man's fundament. He had a vague memory of the Harlequin...

"That looks really good," he said happily, "would you like me to do you like that?"

Anne smiled happily;

"I would, as soon as you like."

She didn't say that Rudolf had and he didn't mention that he'd had Giselle's fundament. Somehow it wasn't necessary.

"And how about that?" pointed Stefan, "I'd love to watch that."

He steered her carefully to where one young woman was laid on her back with her legs wide parted and a second young woman was kneeling up between those same parted legs with her head down, she licking the other woman's cunny.

"Fancy trying that?" asked Stefan enthusiastically.

"Ooh yes! Definitely. Rudolf licked my cunny wonderfully and when you lick it, it's just sends me right out of this world. I'd love to know how it feels with another woman down between my parted legs."

"How about you going down on her? Fancy that?"

Anne looked at him dreamily;

"Absolutely, especially if her cunny was full to the brim with nice, fresh man seed. Delicious!"

Even as she said the words her head was way ahead of her... 'and if my bum was up in the air like that maybe...

"If I was kneeling up like that, you could do me, couldn't you?"

"If you were kneeling up like that there would be a queue of stiff cocks waiting to take a turn at doing you," Stefan stated happily.

Anne laughed and imagined one line of cocks waiting to bury their stiffness in her throat and another, at the other end, waiting to fill her cunny. Another line eager for her fundament? She could only hope.

After an hour of exploring, watching the various positions and antics of the copulating couples Anne and Stefan found themselves back at Rudolph's and Giselle's commodious bed. Anne's cunny was dripping with need. Stefan's cock was at full attention. Anne crawled into the middle of the bed and knelt, sitting back on her heels.

"C'mon Stefan, I need your cock and your seed. Feed your cock in to my mouth. Push it as deep as it will go. What were those words they kept using? Fuck? Yes, fuck and spunk and ass! C'mon Stefan, fuck my mouth, pump your spunk down my throat. Fuck my cunny, then my ass."

His cock was already ready. He pushed his iron bar of a cock downwards and advanced on Anne's mouth. She tilted her head backwards automatically which surprised him. He paused unsure what to do. Anne wrapped her arms around his big thighs and pulled him bodily towards her. His cock rested on her lips and still she pulled him closer. His cock started to push into her mouth and still she pulled him closer, tilting her head back as far as it would go. She glanced up into his eyes. Her eyes sparkled in the starlight. He stooped, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth and to the opening of her throat. He waited for her to gag, as Giselle had. Anne's eyes laughed at his surprise and she pulled him deeper and deeper and deeper until his entire cock was buried in her face and his balls banged against her chin. She swallowed. Waves of sheer pleasure coursed swiftly up the length of cock and tickled his balls.

Continuing to swallow readily she eased the throbbing cock back up her throat until the cock-head was resting on her lips. She dragged in a lungful of air and chased it down with Stefan's cock until it was once again as deep as his length allowed. She let him slide back to her lips and kissed the top, lovingly.

"All the way, every stroke, until your balls are on my chin, OK? Fuck my throat like you fuck my cunny and fill my belly with your spunk like you fill my cunny. Just remember to let me breathe now and then," she added with a laugh.

Stefan buried his cock deep on the very first time without any hesitation. Anne's eyes smiled ecstatically as he withdrew then drove straight back down again and again and again. After five fast, full length strokes he paused to let her breathe before continuing. He held her head, taking some of the pressure off her neck and fucked her throat faster. Six strokes, pause then seven, she smiled happily. He stayed at seven long strokes for each breath for a few minutes. He felt the bed move as somebody climbed onto it. He went to eight strokes before pausing.

"Fuck! That looks incredible! How does she do that?" came Giselle's astounded reaction to what she saw before her.

Stefan ignored her. Nine strokes before a pause. Could she take ten? He drove his cock downwards, faster still. Anne's eyes closed contentedly. This was how he fucked her cunny. She took it all and clearly asked for more. By the time he'd got to fifteen long, fast thrusts into her tight throat Stefan knew it wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. He paused letting her breathe.

"Belly full of spunk?"

She nodded and swallowed as the hard cock drove powerfully into her throat. He didn't count the strokes, could have been six or six hundred for all he knew. Spunk poured out of his cock and gushed down her rapidly swallowing throat. He kept pounding her throat until he was drained. As he moved back to her lips for the final time she sucked greedily on the still pulsing cock.

Withdrawing the last inch, his cock slipped out of the deliciously inviting mouth and dangled, totally exhausted in front of her face. She nuzzled it playfully with her nose.

"You OK?"

"Ooh yes," she replied dreamily, "you can to that anytime you want and I mean ANYTIME!" she laughed happily.

"How do you do that?" demanded Giselle, "I gag when Rudolph's cock goes anywhere near that far and even quicker when Stefan's cock is in my mouth. Stefan's is so fat I doubt it will even fit in my throat let alone all the way."

"I don't know," Anne answered honestly, "like I told Rudolf, I hadn't even put Stefan's cock in my mouth to suck, just to tidy him up between fucks. Rudolf put his cock in my mouth and told me to say if he went too deep. I just kept swallowing and swallowing until his balls rested on my chin. It felt incredible, particularly when he just started unloading direct into my belly. Couldn't wait to get Stefan's in my mouth. Much fatter than Rudolf's so wasn't expecting it to go quite so deep. Lucky me."

"Told her that if she could always take that amount of cock she'd have men queuing for it," chuckled Rudolf, "and see, I was right!" he pointed to the gathered crowd around the bed.

Young men and women were standing close all around the bed. Some women were already on their knees trying to take a full length of cock into their throats.

"Try to straighten your necks," encouraged Anne, "like the travelling sword swallower only with a nice fat pork sword." she laughed.

"May I eat your cunny?" whispered Giselle cautiously.

"Yes!" exclaimed Anne excitedly, "may I eat yours... at the same time?"

She rolled onto her side then onto her back. Drawing her legs up, as she had done each time for Stefan, she swung her knees out wide. She was ready!

Giselle knelt over her head and slowly lowered her cunny towards Anne's mouth. Both women adjusted their positions a little until everything was perfect. Giselle pushed her cunny into her friend's face and lowered her own face to Anne's cunny. Both licked and sucked on each other's clittys for a while before exploring with their fingers. Orgasms were shared with each one encouraging further exploration and further orgasms. A cock appeared above Anne's head, stroking against Giselle's ass crack as it moved ever downwards. When it reached the bottom of the crack it started to push forward, opening up Giselle's cunny lips. Anne licked it playfully. It stayed as she wiped her tongue longingly around the head. Grabbing it with her tongue she guided it to her mouth. It slipped in easily and filled it completely. Stefan's cock, she decided happily.

She sucked it expertly and felt it growing even harder. Releasing it from her mouth she used a hand to wipe the cock-head up and down the cunny above her. Giselle's moans and shrieks of pleasure filled the glade. Anne placed Stefan's cock on the entrance to Giselle's cunny, reached under his balls, pushed her finger into his ass and pulled him forward. His cock slide easily between the cunny lips. Keeping her finger in Stefan's ass she fucked her friend with her lover's cock while she added to the pleasure by sucking on her clitty.

Giselle was in her seventh heaven. A cock in her cunny, a pair of lips on her clitty and her own head between her girlfriend's legs.

Anne felt something stroking against her fingers. Her hand explored, a cock! She knew exactly what it wanted. She worked her finger in and around Stefan's fundament until she could feel it relax and open up. She took a hold of the exploring cock and guided it to the prepared ass. She held the hole open allowing the cock to ease its way inside. Stefan shuddered. His cock throbbed. Giselle trembled and nibbled Anne's clitty excitedly.

Rudolf thrust his cock home into Stefan's fundament. Stefan's cock was driven hard into Giselle's cunny. Giselle's teeth chewed urgently on Anne's clitty. Anne stretched her hand back and up. Just able to reach her goal she shoved her finger hard into Rudolf's ass.

The audience, having deduced that they could probably try some of the demonstrated moves themselves, formed small groups and wandered off to play and explore.

As Anne later described it, her first serial fuck session, two cunnys, two cocks and two fundaments being pleasured at the same time.

=+=+ =+=+

Sleep came through exhaustion. They slept where they lay, entwined and entangled. A dip in the nearby stream followed by a hearty breakfast set them up the following morning, for what ever the day might bring. They split up, each going their own way seeking new people with whom they could enjoy all the newly discovered pleasures of sex.

Anne was quickly recognised as the sword swallower and males with hard cocks were quickly forming a line. Anne knelt but after the third cock her neck was beginning to ache and the queue was getting longer and sucking the spunk out of each man's balls seemed to take longer and longer. She needed help. Looking around she found that quite a few women were watching her techniques. She called them to her and asked for their help.

Anne found a mattress that was exactly the correct height and laid upon it, on her back with her head over the side. Her mouth and throat lined up perfectly. The extra women knelt to right and left. Their job was to get the men to the very edge, keep them there until Anne's mouth was empty then pass her the throbbing cock they had prepared. Perfection would be Anne only needing to take three or four full depth strokes before they erupted into her belly. Anne pulled her first of many trains.

Sometimes it worked exactly as planned. Sometimes the men blew their load in the assistant's mouth, not that anybody ever complained and very occasionally the cock was still on it's first thrust down Anne's throat when he lost control of his balls. When Rudolf happened by he suggested that other girls could enjoy the rich pickings as well. Two more mattresses were added and young women laid, knelt and crouched over all available edges forming a long chain of mouths, cunnys and fundaments for the men to pass through after Anne had swallowed their first loads.

When Anne's assistants had had sufficient cock in their mouths and hands they were swiftly replaced by other young women and men, all happy to stroke and suck cock. The assistants rotated, taking cock in every hole. For nearly two hours Anne took cock deep into her throat and spunk into her belly before calling for a rest and sustenance. While she rested she watched delightedly as hungry cocks, cunts and fundaments were offered and accepted all about her.

=+=+ =+=+

Giselle was no less busy although she didn't restrict herself to just one cock. Giselle's delight was to enjoy cunny, preferably already full of male cream while taking cock in either cunny or ass. In order to encourage mass participation she arranged for young ladies to be available around the mattress as assistants. Their job, if job it could be so described, was get get fucked, well fucked and have the young man fill her cunny with his seed. Once full she'd lay such that Giselle could dip her tongue into the dripping cunny and suck, lick and lap the spunk out and into her belly. All the while she would be on her knees, over the young woman's head. All the girl had to do from then on was feed cock into Giselle's cunny or ass, suck it clean when it had pumped her full then lick up the drippings until Giselle had finished between her own parted legs. Cock suckers were engaged to create the initial fuck tools and restore those that were flagging. No set of balls were left un-emptied.

=+=+ =+=+

While the two young women veered towards the pleasures of cock and lots of it, Rudolf and Stefan worked alone for a short while, pleasuring and being pleasured by cock and cunny alike but satisfying more than one at a time, satisfactorily was not so easy. Yes they could fuck a cunny or fundament while stroking or sucking cunny or cock. Yes they could have cunny or fundament riding their cocks while sucking cock or eating cunny but, it wasn't multiple pleasures. They couldn't do it all at the same time and their contemporaries needed to learn how to enjoy themselves in larger groups.

Rudolf and Stefan combined forces, cocks and skills. Stefan's big fat cock and Rudolf's long slim one made them a perfect pair. They double teamed men and women alike, encouraging others to join in. Men sat on their cocks and sucked others while fingering cunnys and fundaments. The women learned to take cock in cunny and fundament at the same time while eating another cunny or cock. Between them the Harlequin's four disciples spread the joy of collective and same sex, sex to all.

=== === ===

12