All Comments on 'The Harpy'

by Todd172

Sort by:
  • 355 Comments (Page 3)
A_BierceA_Biercealmost 4 years ago

Nikki joins Andrea

in the badass broads HOF, even if her partner isn't another Curtis. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5*s

Lol @ "I brought a creampuff." Genius.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great

Absolutely loved this story

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Burned

Oh I think Beth got absolutely Burned by Nikki, because Nikki is going to be there every time Beth picks up, or brings back her two girls! I also think Beth's Ex will knock up Nikki, and marry her. Can you imagine how much pain will be in Beths future? I can, and it makes me smile. Five stars once again from this old Marine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nikki is one

of maybe two three best developed female characters I've seen in LW. Brilliant job!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Second time through.

I absolutely love this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hmm, I don't know about Amber. Nikki strikes me as the insanely jeslous type especially after Justin. Once she realized she loved what's his name, I think her base instinct to protect hers would come out. Still... I think it could only ever be Amber and only because of that one night. Not sure.

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 3 years ago

Still one of my favorites of yours! Absolutely love the Nikki character! Thanks again for sharing her with us.

Killian

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Bitch and the Bastard A No Holds Bar Love Affair.

Fantastic Story! Nikki is the epitome of the "fiery redhead"...a burning down the house sexy dynamo and life with her is always a dangerous adventure. What a woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story, but a Question ...

This was a great and unique story. I know I couldn’t have imagined or written a character like Nikki, but I didn’t find her unbelievable. I’m impressed.

But at the very end, you write “she's manipulative, and crazy, maybe even dangerously so, but aren't all the good ones?” Yet you’ve also mentioned “the missus,” so you’re married (or at least in some sort of stable relationship). I assume you think that “the missus” is one of “the good ones.” I don’t want to get you in trouble, but can you see where I’m going here—and why I’m a little worried about you?

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 3 years ago
Loved this!

"Relentless", (a later story with Nikki),

brought me here; she reminded me

of a long time GF that was also er...

a "wee bit" wild.

Thanks Todd for this gem.

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
A truly enjoyable BTB!

Loved it. Loved getting to know Nikki just a little bit. Wow!!

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just read your newest story "Relentless", so had to read this one. Every bit as good as I had hoped. Superior writing on both accounts. Keep it up.

Gamblnluck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuckin’ A

Just a great five star story!! ‘Nuff said.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I had to re-read this after reading the newest Todd172 story. I had forgotten Niki, when It was great getting reaquainted. So much fun.

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

I just read the Nikki stories for the first time, both of them are 5 star pieces of work. I have to read more of your work these 2 stories I read today were nothing short of amazing!

FirstBorn374FirstBorn374over 3 years ago
Jeepers!!!

I don't know how this story got by me, but I'm glad I got to it now.

Nicky is one amazing girl.

Thanks for the fun ride.

Jedd Clampett (carvohi/FirstBonr374)

geek_writergeek_writerover 3 years ago

Fantastic revenge :). Read the follow-up first by mistake, glad I read the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2nd or 4th read

I read part 2 and didn't make the connection to part 1 until near the end. I decided to read part 1 again and liked it just as well as the other times I read it. I am reluctant to identify anything as "best", but in my opinion you are one of the best. I always enjoy one of your stories and re-read some of my favorites frequently. Another 5* effort. Thank you!

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Just read

'Relentless' , so I had to come and meet Nikki! Great stories!

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. Nice choice on the Nickki character. Great to see a plain Jane turn into a super girl. Thanks for sharing.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 3 years ago

Yep... reread this myself after reading your new story...

As enjoyable as I remembered...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Snicker at the Naysayers

As a cantankerous old fucker, who has written a fair share through decades, I am convinced the 'wall of text' complaint(s) is/are posted by the literacy deficient who couldn't string together two coherent sentences to save a life. Todd172 is one of the few authors who offers a reprieve from the seemingly endless and tendon abusive gulfs of white space that needlessly compound page scrolling.

Todd172 provides substance in multiple ways and does so damned well. May he carry on for a long while and may that effort include a story titled 'The Goat-fuck Situation.'

___ C.O.F

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great, Just Great

Fantastic story written in your own style with great panache. I really loved the following:-

I continued. "We kind of had an agreement. I know we never talked about it directly, but I think we agreed we had 'nothing in common'. No feelings. And I'm kind of having a problem with that."

Silence.

Then Quietly. "Bastard."

Then I felt her crazy, familiar smile against my shoulder, as her nail traced out a heart over mine..

"You must have been a slow learner as a kid. Did they have to bring in a specialist to teach you to walk?"

"Bitch."

And

One thing I figured out pretty quickly was that I was playing with matches - Nikki wasn't very stable and had the temperament of a half feral Doberman pinscher.

Classics. Loved them. 5 stars.

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

Good story. I read this after the new one. I liked both. But it is the epilogue's description of Nikki that got me the most. She is a huge part of some section of the author's head and I, for one, hope that he shares with us as she revisits him.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Great story. I loved hearing Nikki grow into a super hot woman and taking almost everything from Beth. And the only reason Nikki let Beth keep her shoes was because they were too small.

TLB1981TLB1981over 3 years ago

MAYBE YOU CAN DO A STORY SET A COUPLE YEARS LATER WHEN THE KIDS ARE 18 AND SEE WHERE THEY ARE AT THAT MOMENT IN TIME.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

Stunning. Please more Nikki.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

I gave this story a 5* even if Beth was over the top evil, which lessened interest, and Cream Puff's contribution was unrealistic and counterproductive. How did Nikki and Amber get together after the first time? What benefit did the 3-some with Amber provide to either Nikki or him? It seemed that Cream Puff just created a potential bad point with no redeeming value. Just my view.

jamesapplejamesappleabout 3 years ago
None above

This is one of my favorite stories on this site. It's my go to "feel good", simply because of the growth and believability of the main characters. You didn't create cardboard cutouts, you made living breathing people. I would read their adventures every day if possible. A job amazingly well done.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

Cream Puff is best grill. Fight me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Read how many times,? Still absolutely great. 5 stars.

And I give out few. But how can you not for Nikki.

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like it, but my vote is for the foundation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’ve read this soooooooo many times and it’s still the best story I’ve read on this site!

jimjam69jimjam69about 3 years ago

Great BTB story! Who said you couldn't write this kind of Stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WOW..... great story.... definitely a 5 star ✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟 ratings.

Ali Singapore

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Yeah

Read this before. Seems I've read everything before.

This is what you do to cheaters. You make them lose everyone and everything. Fuck 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think I've fallen in love with Nikki!

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years ago

Gotta love Nikki and her predilection for sharing desserts. Beth lost pretty much everything she cared about, including her ability to stay home all day and pamper herself. Justin will be alternately watching for the cops and cuz, so his life sucks.

All in all, great BTB!

des67des67almost 3 years ago

Great story, enjoyed reading it... 5 Stars... Loved the level of revenge... Added to favorites...

Des

DarknsDarknsover 2 years ago

That was a fun read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nikki and hubby (what is his name anyway) are great characters, but especially Nikki who is spectacular. Todd's writing is outstanding. I tried to figure out and it is at least in part that the syntax and word choices are conversational, like a guy you never met before telling you a story over a beer or three. Just keep writing; you have a talent.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I read this a long time ago. But l never commented or voted, do not remember why.

So, having read it a second time, let me say, just brilliant, as is “Relentless”.

5/5 wish l could give it more

Thanks Todd172, please write another story regards Nikki, l think we all need another fix, but, make it longer.

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGoover 2 years ago

I read this for the upteenth time and I love Nikki! She's one badass bitch! And thanks for the sequel.

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemannover 2 years ago

This was just a great story. I smiled & laughed throughout the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's the name of Nikki's sequel, PLEASE?

des67des67over 2 years ago

I have read this story before, 2nd time reading, was so much better... Loved the revenge... 5 Stars seems so inadequate... A 2nd Chapter would be fantastic...

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 2 years ago

STILL my favorite from your list of great stories…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Third time through and still a great read. FYI... Nikki returns in "Relentless."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars for a good read . I still like The Shake series the best . Keep on writing Please

PraetusPraetusover 2 years ago

Nikki is amazing. Their love story is just crazy enough and wild enough to work as well. I love kooky love stories and this feels more zany romance than lw at times.

Excellently done :)

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Great story. I love Nikki. An average woman with a high sex drive. I was hoping she’d be pregnant by the end though... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellently mad, loved it

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 2 years ago

Whenever I need a smile, I read this story….

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story so much, that I am not going to read any other today.

I'm just going to savor the little alternate universe you created for now.

There is absolutely no mystery, why your stories crowd the very top of the ratings on this webpage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Masterpiece. I’ve read this and most all of your work multiple times. Pure art. I would love for you to find a way to link Nikki, Amber, and the Shack crew. Think that would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typical great writing (as usual) for one of the best storytellers on Literotica. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

ApathyIncApathyIncover 2 years ago

Rather have a Nikki over a Beth any day. Great story! 5*

IcarusascendingIcarusascendingover 2 years ago

I can’t help rereading this one occasionally. Still one of the best stories in this catagory

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

and pushed her arms back out the sleeves. I picked them up and tossed them in the dryer. - - WTF???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd marry a Nikki who loved me in a heartbeat, she'd be fiercely loyal and well worth a lifetime commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was Great. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A polished, original and tremendously entertaining tale. Nikki is a tour de force. Endearing in a terrifying, kamikaze sort of way.

LA

jalbertjalbertabout 2 years ago

don't care what anyone thinks this is and always will be one of your very best. I laugh my ass off every time I read it. and I do that at least once a year since it was posted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I almost never give a five-star rating. I mean, almost never. This was a five-star story.

Omart57Omart57about 2 years ago

My third or fourth or whatever time through this one, absolutely love Nikki! Now to round it out I'll have to go and read' Relentless' again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow!

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An extremely well-constructed tale which hits most of BTB marks possible with enough twists to stand head and shoulders above most.

And the sex was hot without dominating the storyline.

More, please...

texjonestexjonesabout 2 years ago

Great characters. Excellent story.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 2 years ago

I have read this story at least 4 times and as another commenter said it gets better and better. Thanks so much for the fun read, I totally love this story! KUDOS big time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes... you HAD to bring Nikki back...

...and I for one, am VERY GLADtgat you did !

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Very good a little bit different

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Todd, U & The Missus R Da Super Bomb. Nikki is to Die For! Change the Prologue on the sequel to point to this as recommended reading to have the full impact on others then burn some midnight fuel producing the next in the Nikki Franchise as we can't possibly get enough of that Maddening Bitch, stated with real love.

DLT

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Good story, I enjoyed it a lot. AAAAAA++++++

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

I gave this story 5 stars. The character Nikki makes the story. Cream Puff is perfect. You need to find a way to keep this going. It doesn't feel complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

>she's manipulative, and crazy, maybe even dangerously so, but aren't all the good ones?

What? No, not at all.

5* anyway.

MisterMordinMisterMordinalmost 2 years ago

Justin pushes Nikki to the very edge...and only Niki's force of will stops her from going over and let's her have a life...after. Brilliant of course,as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is another story with Nikki. She is a force of nature...Hope there are more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another great Todd172 story. Hope Nikki returns soon! Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

Another 5, this is getting monotonous. I do believe I've got a crush on ole Nikki but from what I've read so far while I might fuck her but I sure wouldn't fuck with her!

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Despite

Despite other decent comments,I think this is a load of crap.

AmbisinisterAmbisinisteralmost 2 years ago

Liked it better the second time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you have to explain to the reader who was who, and what was what. Well Jethro, try writing your stories in the outhouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredible! Outstanding! Holy Shit!

Damn right kudos! Loved it! More please...

ChopinesqueChopinesquealmost 2 years ago

Perfect in its way. A little masterpiece. I so enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Haha, re: anony "Jethro"

What a maroon. You can't please everyone. There's always gotta be someone who detests any offering here.

Well, "Jethro", whine as much as you want. The score on this one tells it's own story, especially after so many readers.

As for me, I just couldn't stop grinning.

That scene after the fight outside the club... Run? No. Screw above your failed assailants? Priceless. That asshole on the ground is going to have serious mental problems his whole life after that.

And the best line? "I brought a cream puff."

Broke out laughing. Todd172, every work you do stands out above the pack, and this is no exception. Still laughing... and smiling as a separate emotional response.

Well bloody done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The interactions and insults between Nikki and the MC were priceless. The last bit of dialog was hilarious. Yes Nikki is crazy, but she is a keeper!

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

That was some bat-shit crazy fun! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really another Army MC who is a stupid weak wimpy CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writer wrote this story like a harpy!!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

I call that revenge! Superbly well served! 5*!!!

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

I loved the story! It was a perfect revenge for a cuckold husband!

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 1 year ago

No Great Story

Would ever be complete without an negative comment and a 1* from the likes of something like nitpic. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on a great Story that I could relate to . I caught My Ex Cheating and got a Lawyer . I had pictures and audio the whole 9 yards . Guess what in California it did not matter one bit . So we had the usual fight for anything Divorce . Hell She got the house and her car and even gave My fishing pole to her Boyfriend . I did accidently leak some pictures to her Father and Sisters .

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

Insane hot funny satisfying scary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTodd172@Todd172
I write my stories to relieve the population pressure. Too many people banging around in there and the only way to get them out is to write them out. There's a bitter ex-Navy Master Chief living next to a quietly desperate tarnished Russian angel, who is trying to keep her sou...

SIMILAR Stories