All Comments on 'The Harpy'

by Todd172

Sort by:
  • 355 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Just read this again. There are several genuinely great stories on this site. This is one of them as it really showed the hurt on the cheated spouses.

Even the solution was it a crazy contrived story but something a real couple could possibly have done. Nikki is the star. But the wounded couple both were.

Loved the final confrontation too.

Thanks again for a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Great story. Just reread it. Keep writing !

KronkBonkKronkBonk28 days ago

Really well crafted both technically and in a storytelling sense. Great job.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 month ago

Second reading and tastefully done with the sex scenes. No long drawn out page after page of descriptive sex. Our author has a real talent, good stories with no sex and even good stories with sex. This one was unique with the injured party's getting together to fight the cheaters and take back some respect. Karma is a bitch. Good job.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 1 month ago

I can't express how much I FUCKING - LOVE - this!!!!

5 Stars, Sir!

ParsimoniousPersimmonParsimoniousPersimmonabout 1 month ago

What great over the top characters! Nikki is a jewel. More please!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh what a great story, on the 2nd read! Thanks again!!! DerMtMan

FlamethrowFlamethrow2 months ago

Nikki has a strange way of worming her way into your feelings but damn, she made the story interesting.

rbloch66rbloch662 months ago

I love how the hilarious revenge-fuck scenes and antics over-shadowed the actual cheating. I haven’t laughed the hard in a long time. Amber was an unexpected treat. Loved it!!!!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

Wow, this is not really the type of story I typically go for, or at least, he Nikki character is not the female lead that I really enjoy or even like, or even would want to contemplate, but I have to say I really liked this story. Enough to earn a rare 5/5 from me. For some reason, it just grabbed me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You write a lot from experience. I don't know how much is a reflection of your personal relationships but your constant referral to your better half as well as your admiration for Nikki indicates a similar passion.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It had some faults, but was definitely a solid 4* story.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver3 months ago

Loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love you guys but this story is, my opinion, beneath you. Fundamentally plebian.

EVERYTHING else you've written I love.

cyendreycyendrey5 months ago

I have read this several times now along with its indirect follow-on “Relentless”. As much as I love and wait on more in the N-D universe, Nikki is equally worthy for some additions to her and the MC’s story.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

This is my second re-read, and the story is just as awesome as it was the first time around. Yes the BTB isn't dialed up to 11, but since the guy ended up winning literally 100% (he got the kids, the house and the money and his self respect and his mojo AND the new hot wife who adores him (he just doesn't know it yet :) - in light of that, a BTB turned to 8 or 9 is perfectly outstanding and pleasing to no end.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent , I hope you return at some me point and add to your impressive library

Offler79Offler796 months ago

Outstanding it is, VERY GOOD story

XluckyleeXluckylee6 months ago

I don't have to tell you, you already know that you are a very good writer. 5 stars from Xluckylee

James G 5James G 56 months ago

Lots of fun. Was kind of hoping Amber's Goth friend would show up.

Madeira1076Madeira10766 months ago

Whenever a writer gets a 4.65 and up with a LW story, you know you wrote something well. This is a 4.74 so it is in the top 1% of all LW stories. Nice job!

Oh, thanks for the story.

KahunabobKahunabob6 months ago

Just read your "Relentless" story, the unofficial follow up to this one. I think Nikki is the kind of crazy that's like a rabid dog that's fiercely loyal to her family but a 20 megaton nuke in high heels to anyone else that crosses her. So, assuming from the events in "Relentless", MC and Nikki ended up together? He's her anchor, grounding her and helping her bleed the most intense of the crazy off so she can function?

I'd like to see more stories featuring Nikki. Like some kind of Avenging Angel. Well... Vengeful Demon more accurately. Kind of like SaddleTramp1956' Eliah Jones (Justice 'o' Peace) character, but with a more chaotic personality.

mac1729mac17296 months ago

I love Nikki's character, as I have said many times "They are all crazy you just have find the right kind of crazy for you"

Thanks for writing

dgfergiedgfergie7 months ago

The story was ok but the graphic sex scenes don't do it for me anymore, I am 80 and the story is more important and entertaining than the sex. Come to think of it sex got me into a 13 year marriage that really messed up my head when the wife informed "she wanted to go out there and look around", then she said "but if it doesn't work out can I come back?". yeah, she really asked that. I walked out the door with tears in my eyes, that was 40 year ago. True story. 5 stars as usual.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean8 months ago

Beth brought in but edged all night would be interesting .... but I don't know how you could twist that crazy shit into the story great story well written and new take on an old adage made it all new again somehow, yay that was great Ok and weirdly for this site I am not usually that much into the sex scene I kinda skim over them but yours actually work to further the storylines nuances (nuances on literotica who knew,,, actually a lot more than the boring think) seriously every story of yours I wanted more of either the story itself or just the characters in the world you created hum mm an Idea might be to take some characters and put them in different worlds like Linda from"Feb sucks" and put her into "let's go" anyway ADHD is fierce tonight cannot say enough that going through your storys is still keeping me focused

NickTeeNickTee8 months ago

Well done. I love that Nicky isn't twice the looker that Beth is. I loved the revenge. Solid story with character arcs that made sense

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nah, Nikki was as much to blame. Allowing your partner to watch you give birth is cool if it's an easy birth, otherwise it's a PTSD nightmare where the husband gets no recognition or care for the damage and is mostly unable to talk to anyone about it in a healthy manner. Truth hurts, but it's true nonetheless.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire9 months ago

This isn’t my usual bottle of whiskey, but I love it. I have my own Nikki at home and it’s worth every single bit of the insanity. ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Five. EVERY TIME.

Thanks again for this masterpiece. More please.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I guess I'm outlier on this one. I usually give everything, well most everything, 5 by Todd and the Missus, buy this story, for me, is a 2.

REALLY didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

We need more Amber. I know she makes an appearance in Relentless, but still.... need more cream puff!

jalbertjalbert10 months ago

I read this at least once a year and enjoy the hell out of it every time

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Brilliant. Graduate-level creativity, which is horribly rare on this site. And real style... Thank you.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson11 months ago

Sounds like Nikki is a real redhead.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't ever like it when a third partner gets introduced into the bedroom, kind of cheapens the whole thing. But hey, that's just me. Otherwise, I think it absolutely rates a five.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’ll agree with sukti that as odd and grim as this story is I smile reading it. I do love Delaney and think she’ll be the queen of your characters.

suktisuktiabout 1 year ago

I have truly enjoyed this story, multiple times now as I occasionally go back and reread it. I like that the cheating isn't front and center. That can be too agonizing at times (at least for me). Instead, we it is a strange, mildly disturbing, feel good story! I always end up smiling. Besides, I know its personal preference, but Nikki sounds much hotter than Beth to me! Like you say in the afterword, I was definitely left with a deep impression that Nikki would love fiercely and never cheat (creampuffs aside).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nikki's OK but Delaney is, for my money, THE BEST!

Great story you two. (We all need to remember the misses in these tales!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What great writer! I love your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I look forward to reading more about Nikki and her bedroom buddy.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Can I have Nikki's Phone number please 5*****

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

I'm with Deanomean on most stories with sex scenes. This story was done well in that the sex was a manifestation caused by all the anger hurt put onto our two MCs. The sex scenes really fit into the story as they plotted to bring down the cheaters. Good job as usual,

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

Not bad, enough burn to make it fun, not enough to make me worry about the writer's sanity. A few interesting twists now I am usually a skim though the sex scene reader but couldn't do that here because ya mixed story info in with it. Oh, and biting though a face requires kinda a twist and shake kinda movement or like a grinding of the teeth to break down the ligaments ... a friend of mine worked in emergency meds ya that's it thax for a great little escape from reality..

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

It is really good, but why did she cheat? That is never explained, and she makes no real apology.

Other than that, it was really well written.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

A good story as always, even the second time around. I was entertaining but I much prefer the LW stories with a lot less sex, it just takes up space and doesn't really add anything to the story. I much prefer some of your other works. I think my all time favorite is Lady Killer. You really killed it with that one. I've read most everything you have written and what other talented authors have written and am running out of god stories like yours. I have been reading LIT for about 10 years now. Here I sit having just turned 80 and a sexy story doesn't do much for me where the quality of writing does.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

Was hoping Amber would bring her little goth friend.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story. Nikki is indeed bat shit crazy at times but wow what a female character. Her level of devotion to the MC is impressive. Wonderful to see how his simple choice to show her that she is desirable that first time, had huge ripple effects in their lives. As the author says, she is fiercely loyal despite the fact that they have no common interests except sex and dancing, which leads to more sex. Every. Damn. Time. Of course she fiercely loves the kids as well. The New, not quite so crazy Nikki, will make a.true loving wife and mother, and will be a jungle cat protecting her man and their kids. And poor Amber. She gets swept up in the sexual tornado between the MC and Nikki. She is just along for the ride and the many, many orgasms. As the author states, she is no threat to their relationship (I presume marriage soon enough) and is more of an extra dessert for her man yo enjoy during their fuckfests. Great story!

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 1 year ago

I don't give five stars often but this definitely deserved it. Great writing and story line. Yeah, the good ones are generally a little on the far side.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Sure glad there was only a little bit of sex in that one! Tee Hee! Good writing as usual and both the original cheaters got burned....................Paybacks a bitch and Karma's her dance partner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicki? H.M.O.G!! LITERALLY he'll on wheels and a bit insane doesn't even begin to cover it.

VERY interesting plot weave.

A 5💥 like most always.

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

One of the more interesting and unique stories that I've read on this site. While the formulaic run-of-the-mill tales can be entertaining, those that keep you hanging, where you never know exactly how the characters are going to react, are the ones to treasure. This is one of those. Five stars in my book!

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Damn, Nikki was an awesome character. Loved her, & the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a hoot!!

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

Insane hot funny satisfying scary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on a great Story that I could relate to . I caught My Ex Cheating and got a Lawyer . I had pictures and audio the whole 9 yards . Guess what in California it did not matter one bit . So we had the usual fight for anything Divorce . Hell She got the house and her car and even gave My fishing pole to her Boyfriend . I did accidently leak some pictures to her Father and Sisters .

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 1 year ago

No Great Story

Would ever be complete without an negative comment and a 1* from the likes of something like nitpic. Signed: BTW

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

I loved the story! It was a perfect revenge for a cuckold husband!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

I call that revenge! Superbly well served! 5*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writer wrote this story like a harpy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really another Army MC who is a stupid weak wimpy CUCK

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

That was some bat-shit crazy fun! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The interactions and insults between Nikki and the MC were priceless. The last bit of dialog was hilarious. Yes Nikki is crazy, but she is a keeper!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Haha, re: anony "Jethro"

What a maroon. You can't please everyone. There's always gotta be someone who detests any offering here.

Well, "Jethro", whine as much as you want. The score on this one tells it's own story, especially after so many readers.

As for me, I just couldn't stop grinning.

That scene after the fight outside the club... Run? No. Screw above your failed assailants? Priceless. That asshole on the ground is going to have serious mental problems his whole life after that.

And the best line? "I brought a cream puff."

Broke out laughing. Todd172, every work you do stands out above the pack, and this is no exception. Still laughing... and smiling as a separate emotional response.

Well bloody done.

ChopinesqueChopinesquealmost 2 years ago

Perfect in its way. A little masterpiece. I so enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredible! Outstanding! Holy Shit!

Damn right kudos! Loved it! More please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you have to explain to the reader who was who, and what was what. Well Jethro, try writing your stories in the outhouse.

AmbisinisterAmbisinisteralmost 2 years ago

Liked it better the second time.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Despite

Despite other decent comments,I think this is a load of crap.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

Another 5, this is getting monotonous. I do believe I've got a crush on ole Nikki but from what I've read so far while I might fuck her but I sure wouldn't fuck with her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another great Todd172 story. Hope Nikki returns soon! Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is another story with Nikki. She is a force of nature...Hope there are more.

MisterMordinMisterMordinalmost 2 years ago

Justin pushes Nikki to the very edge...and only Niki's force of will stops her from going over and let's her have a life...after. Brilliant of course,as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

>she's manipulative, and crazy, maybe even dangerously so, but aren't all the good ones?

What? No, not at all.

5* anyway.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

I gave this story 5 stars. The character Nikki makes the story. Cream Puff is perfect. You need to find a way to keep this going. It doesn't feel complete.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Good story, I enjoyed it a lot. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Todd, U & The Missus R Da Super Bomb. Nikki is to Die For! Change the Prologue on the sequel to point to this as recommended reading to have the full impact on others then burn some midnight fuel producing the next in the Nikki Franchise as we can't possibly get enough of that Maddening Bitch, stated with real love.

DLT

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Very good a little bit different

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes... you HAD to bring Nikki back...

...and I for one, am VERY GLADtgat you did !

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 2 years ago

I have read this story at least 4 times and as another commenter said it gets better and better. Thanks so much for the fun read, I totally love this story! KUDOS big time!

texjonestexjonesabout 2 years ago

Great characters. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An extremely well-constructed tale which hits most of BTB marks possible with enough twists to stand head and shoulders above most.

And the sex was hot without dominating the storyline.

More, please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow!

Ed

Omart57Omart57about 2 years ago

My third or fourth or whatever time through this one, absolutely love Nikki! Now to round it out I'll have to go and read' Relentless' again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I almost never give a five-star rating. I mean, almost never. This was a five-star story.

jalbertjalbertabout 2 years ago

don't care what anyone thinks this is and always will be one of your very best. I laugh my ass off every time I read it. and I do that at least once a year since it was posted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A polished, original and tremendously entertaining tale. Nikki is a tour de force. Endearing in a terrifying, kamikaze sort of way.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was Great. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd marry a Nikki who loved me in a heartbeat, she'd be fiercely loyal and well worth a lifetime commitment.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

and pushed her arms back out the sleeves. I picked them up and tossed them in the dryer. - - WTF???

IcarusascendingIcarusascendingover 2 years ago

I can’t help rereading this one occasionally. Still one of the best stories in this catagory

ApathyIncApathyIncover 2 years ago

Rather have a Nikki over a Beth any day. Great story! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typical great writing (as usual) for one of the best storytellers on Literotica. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Masterpiece. I’ve read this and most all of your work multiple times. Pure art. I would love for you to find a way to link Nikki, Amber, and the Shack crew. Think that would be awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTodd172@Todd172
I write my stories to relieve the population pressure. Too many people banging around in there and the only way to get them out is to write them out. There's a bitter ex-Navy Master Chief living next to a quietly desperate tarnished Russian angel, who is trying to keep her sou...

SIMILAR Stories