The Harrington Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boldness was well worth it -- my own prick stiffened and began throbbing in my briefs.

"One night, the only salesman scheduled to work called-off sick...Donald was forced to cover the shift himself."

My hand became more insistent. I traced Daniel's lower thigh upward and more firmly pressed my palm over the length of what I guessed to be six inches of throbbing cockmeat. Oh my....

"It happened after closing...I was in the stockroom unpacking a box of men's undies, tighty whities to be exact, and I was putting them on a shelf. I didn't hear Donald come in..."

"His voice startled me. 'I'm a boxer-man myself, he said. What do you wear over that cute little butt of yours, Johnny?'"

"Like I said, he and I joked around all the time...this was different though -- his voice had a serious, kind of raspy sound to it."

"I faced him -- I tried to smile but couldn't. I found myself answering his question."

"'I uh...I wear string, bikini briefs'."

"He smiled at me. That gorgeous smile that had warmed my heart since I'd first met him."

"Ohhhh-myyyyy, I'll bet you look sexy in those, he said."

"Before I could say anything, he looked around us as if to make sure we were alone then said, 'I know you've been looking at me, Johnny. I've caught you staring at my crotch!'"

"My face turned fifty-shades of red."

"He said, 'It's okay to look -- I like it when you do - go ahead -- look at it now!'"

"I was so nervous and ashamed I couldn't do what he wanted me to do."

"Johnny, I said look at it -- now!"

"There was no way out. I wasn't at all afraid of him...I was more afraid of my own feelings."

"I obeyed him and stared at the huge bulge in his slacks."

"Johnny, he said very softly, almost whispering to me, put your hand on it..."

"Daniel, that was a major turning point in my life...sure, I could have said 'NO' and run out of the stockroom, but, uh...I really did want to feel it!"

"I put my hand on his bulge and instantly felt thrilling jolts of electricity race up and down my spine...my own dick suddenly spasmed in my briefs..."

"'Take hold of it with your fingers and move them back and forth over it!' he ordered me."

I grasped Daniel's hard-on thru his slacks. He gasped as I firmly ran my fingers back and forth over it.

"Donald said 'You're doing fine, John...I know what a quick-learner you are...I can see you have an erection too -- you love feeling my cock -- open my zipper and reach inside my pants!"

"Ohhh, Daniel, no man had ever talked to me like that before..."

I simultaneously pulled down Daniels zipper and said, "I lowered a mans zipper for the first time in my life."

I heard Daniel's breath catch in his throat.

"Then my boss said, 'Reach inside my pants and take hold of it'...what could I do? I had gone past the point of no return...I HAD to obey him!"

I reached inside Daniel's slacks and firmly grasped his pulsating hard-on. I squeezed it then moved my hand back and forth over it eliciting a moan from deep within him.

"Then my boss said, 'Open my slacks and take out my cock!'"

"I had never expected to hear those words from a man but they caused my prick to throb, and I suddenly became aware of the delicious aching sensation in my swelling balls."

"Daniel, I learned two things about myself that day: Yes, I am definitely queer, and yes, I love doing what a real man tells me to do!"

I quickly opened Daniel's belt and slacks and freed his beautiful hard penis and took it firmly in my hand.

Daniel moaned, "Oh, John...oh John...."

I lightly grasped Daniel's scrotum with my free hand. His egg-shaped balls were high in their sac. I gently encircled them with two fingers and lowered them to delay his climax.

"Nooooooo...." he groaned in frustration.

"I had my bosses hard cock in one hand and his swollen balls in the other' I said to Daniel...'he pulled my head to his and kissed me full on the lips...'"

"Five-minutes earlier I would have retched and gagged at the thought of kissing a man -- now though, I found myself kissing him back."

I do not force kisses on the men I'm with...sometimes they find it a little TOO gay. If they want to kiss me, so be it...if they don't want to kiss, that's fine too.

Daniel showed no desire to kiss me. Fine with me.

"My boss said to me, 'Johnny, your lips are so warm and soft I want to feel them wrapped around my cock!'"

A loud, and very deep moan escaped Daniel's throat.

"You know, Daniel, when my boss said those words to me I almost came in my undies!" I said to him as he writhed and squirmed from my insistently stroking hand.

"'Johnny,' my boss said to me, 'get on your knees and take down my pants and suck my cock!'"

I swiftly went to my knees between Daniels slightly opened legs. I worked his slacks and undies as far down as necessary.

I was about to take his trembling erection between my lips when his hand abruptly stopped my forward motion.

Ohhh Johnny...you don't have to do that for me..." he moaned.

I smiled in the semi-darkness and said, "I don't HAVE to do this for you, Daniel -- I WANT to do this for you!"

***

He was still catching his breath when I sat beside him. I ran my tongue over my lips lapping at the cum I had failed to catch in my mouth and swallow.

Daniel was effusive with his praise and heartfelt thanks.

"Oh-God-oh-God -- that was the best ever! I really needed that, Johnny, thank you so much!"

"Daniel," I said, "it was all my pleasure -- you have a very nice cock -- you're so much bigger and thicker than my old boss...I loved having you in my mouth!"

He didn't say anything and I didn't force the issue. Once a man cums, I never know what to expect.

Afterwards, many of them grow hostile and surly, blaming me for 'making them queer'...sometimes they shout and scream "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, YOU FAGGOT!" but more often they simply go silent, confused by the fantastic orgasm another guy had just given them.

Daniel fell into the silent category.

"I guess I'd better leave so you can get some rest for your meeting," I softly said to him.

Surprise. I suddenly felt Daniel's hand on my crotch. He squeezed my hard-on thru my slacks.

"Johnny, I, uh, don't want you to go yet...uh, I kind of owe you, don't I?" he said unsure of himself.

I kissed his cheek and said, "That is very sweet of you, Daniel, but no, you don't owe me a thing -- tonight was about you, not me."

"No, it's not right right..." he softly said. "You and I are from the same part of the country...we don't take favors without giving something in return...now, I can't do what you did for me, but...I could, maybe, uh, use, you know, my hand on you."

What a nice man! So few of the men I meet at the Harrington offer to reciprocate so I enter these relationships with no expectations of my own.

I've known men like Daniel. If I persist in my stubbornness I leave them not only resenting themselves, but me as well.

I leaned in close to him and whispered in his ear while massaging his flaccid penis.

"Huh? Ohhhh...." he exclaimed.

"Has your wife ever let you to do that to her?" I asked softly.

"Oh my God no," he sharply responded.

"Have you ever done that with anyone else?" I asked him.

"Uhhh, no...no I have never done that," he answered.

His voice trailed off. He sounded rather sad, but intrigued by the idea at the same time.

I loved the response his penis was giving me though. I was thrilled he had another erection so quickly.

"Daniel," I said as I rose from the sofa. "I'm going to the bathroom to get ready for you...why don't you get naked and wait for me in bed?"

"Oh my...." he gasped as I walked away from him.

I took my suit coat into the bathroom and closed the door.

I found the tube of lubricant and the applicator in my coat pocket and placed them next to the sink. I stripped naked and admired my slender four-inch erection in the mirror.

I had vacuated my bowels after work so I was good to go from that standpoint; I simply lubed-up the applicator, spread my legs and bent over.

"OH," I exclaimed when I pressed the cold lubricant to my anus.

I smiled to myself. Why do I say "OH" every time I first press the cold lubricant to my little brown hole? Ha-ha-ha....

***

I couldn't fall asleep right away when I got home. The night's events whirled through my mind as a kaleidoscope of colors, tastes and textures.

Daniel was the nicest, most decent man I'd met in a long time.

I smile when I think of his request for my cell phone number. It was a nice gesture on his part saying he'd like to get together with me the next time he's in town.

Of course, I know I will never see him again. None of the businessmen I've given my number to have ever called me.

It is one thing to take a boy to their hotel room for illicit, homosexual sex to satisfy their curiosity, it's a different matter altogether for these straight men to succumb to their basest urges and do it a second time.

I know it sounds as though I'll simply follow any man to their room to get into their pants, but I do have some standards.

There have been times when over-aggressive, boorish men try to seduce me to their rooms, and I have refused.

I like a certain type of man: soft-spoken, shy, sure of his manhood but not too sure that he won't be open to experimentation.

Admittedly, I do sometimes like a confident, cocky man who knows what he wants.

A few weeks ago I met George in the lounge. He was rather crude and arrogant.

He had gone so far as to say to me before he even knew I was gay, "Your pretty and pouty lips were made to suck cock...if you've never been with a man up to now, a night with me and I will make you a sissy-bitch forever!"

I'm afraid that night, I allowed my submissive nature to overrule my brain. Oh well, it WAS a fun and thrilling night of total obedience to a strong man.

Sometimes it's the simplest things that matter most to me. Like a kiss. Or even a hug. A kiss on the lips from a willing straight man means the world to me. To have him hold me close to him and give me a passionate and heartfelt kiss satisfies my insatiable need for intimacy.

Yes. Intimacy. That is what I crave the most.

Having a hard cock in my hands or mouth is just a means to an end. I want the man to hold me, kiss me and tell me he cares for me.

I simply want what everyone else on this planet wants: true and meaningful love.

I go to The Harrington Hotel to find that love. I've tried gay bars and have even cruised the dark and sometimes dangerous paths around Faggot Park, but only one thing satisfies my hunger: the closeness and affection of an older man.

Guys my age usually want one thing only from me: a quick blowjob or assfuck then they throw me aside for someone more fun.

It's true I am way older than my chronological age. Like my high school friends, what many guys my age find interesting is what I call boring and immature.

Yes, I go to The Harrington Hotel for the companionship guys in their twenties and thirties cannot give me.

***

It happened again last night.

I was sitting at the bar minding my own business at The Harrington Hotel near the airport enjoying an after work glass of draft beer when a middle-aged man sat beside me.

He turned to me and asked, "What's it take to get a drink in this place?"

I smiled at him, waved my hand at the bartender and said, "Paul, this gentleman would like a drink."

The man ordered a Dirty Martini then asked if I would like another drink.

I said to Paul, "I'll have what he's having."

The man smiled and nodded his head with approval.

"My name is Martin," he said offering me his hand.

We shook hands and I said, "My name is John, it is a pleasure to meet you, sir."

12