The Hat Trick Pt. 03

Story Info
Third Period: Eiffel tower.
5k words
3.5
3.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have any design ideas for the new townhouse, Sarah?" asked Maxine, as they waited for third period to begin.

"Yes, I have," she replied, twisting in her seat to face her stepmother, "but I'm in a bit of a quandary. I'd really like to go with animal prints - brown, black, beige, and white, with a pop of red for accent, but everything in my apartment is coastal - turquoise and green. If I switch to a jungle theme, it's going to take a lot more effort... and money."

The conversation continued to ping-pong over Don's heavy chest, which occasionally netted a thought-provoking response, interrupting the HGTV-type banter.

"You don't have any spare time or money right now, Sarah," he said, patting her knee, "Just use what you have. If you're anything like Maxine, you'll change your mind 100 times anyway."

Sarah smiled weakly, somewhat defeated by the suggestion she should restrain herself at such an exciting time in her life.

"It's Ryan," she said, flatly, looking down at her cell. "Just a minute; I can't hear you!" she shouted, placing her palm on her other ear as she stood and made her way towards the aisle.

Don turned to look at his wife.

"Well, what do you think?"

"About the townhouse?" Maxine guessed, "I think it's great; you're a very generous fath-"

"About Ryan," Don interjected.

Maxine hid her surprise.

"Ryan?" she said, clawing around in her bag for a package of peanut butter crackers, "What about him?"

"He's a rather unconvincing boyfriend, wouldn't you say?" Don asked, raising his brows.

"Well, gee I don't know," Maxine said, pretending to seriously consider the question, as she fumbled with the overly defensive plastic wrapping.

"Well you SHOULD know," Don huffed, "You've certainly been spending enough time with him to have an opinion!"

Sarah rested her hand on her father's shoulder and sat down beside him, her arrival rescuing Maxine from having to formulate a response to Don's probing question.

"Everything OK?" he asked, shifting in his daughter's direction.

"Yes dad; everything is fine. Ryan and DeShawn ran into some friends from high school, and they're having a beer together - going to watch a bit of the game from the bar."

Don furrowed his brows.

"He didn't ask you to join them?"

"Sort of," said Sarah, "but I could tell it was a guy-thing; I didn't want to intrude."

Don put his arm around his daughter and squeezed her to him, then shot Maxine a look of paternal concern.

"Here we go!" Sarah said, standing and clapping as the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Washington Capitals poured on to the ice.

ANNOUNCER: Ovechkin was the story in the first two periods, with the Washington Capitals now two up - the Lightning so far unable to slip one past Samsonov.

I want to make sweet passionate love to you - and then fuck your brains out!

Maxine flushed as she scrolled up through Ryan's highly improper texts; why wasn't she entirely turned off? Surely she could have found a far finer fellow to entertain her wayward ambitions. Instead, she'd indulged Ryan's crass language and behavior - more than that - she'd actively participated in it.

She felt her phone vibrate; it pricked her nerves.

"What's wrong?" Don asked, feeling his wife startle against his lardy arm, which had spilled over into her domain.

"Nothing," she said, "Just got a little shiver, that's all."

"Well I knew you'd be cold," he said, "Hey Sarah, can you pass me that blanket?"

"I'll be fine," Maxine said, accepting the gesture while sneaking a side-glance at her cell.

Ryan: Go to the bathroom

Maxine: I can't

Ryan: Yes you CAN! Trust me. It will be OK

Maxine stared ahead blankly at the action on the ice as she considered her options: sit still and hope the Bolts rally and make the game worth watching, or risk a rendezvous with Ryan to complete the jigsaw puzzle. For though they'd fascinated each other to climax more than once that night, they hadn't truly consummated their indiscretion.

And when she stepped onto the Promenade, he was waiting for her.

******

"Where are we going?" she asked, "I can't be gone long; Don is suspicious."

Ryan smiled but didn't answer. He took her hand and led her to the far side of the arena, down three flights of stairs, and into an unfamiliar area that was clearly off-limits. Shortly thereafter, they found themselves in a dark hallway that dead-ended at a nondescript metal door. Standing in front of it with a flashlight in his hand was DeShawn Williams.

"After you, Mrs. Robinson," said Ryan, his hand on Maxine's lower back as he gestured towards the rarely used side door.

"Thanks bro," he added, winking a smile at DeShawn as he and Maxine passed by. DeShawn didn't return the nicety; he held up his wrist and tapped the face of his watch with his index finger.

"Oh my God!' Maxine gasped, her fingers flying to her lips as she took in the majesty of the newly renovated locker room, "Don will be so jealous when he hears about this!"

"Exactly," said Ryan, crossing his arms, knowing Don could hardly admonish his wife for disappearing under these very special circumstances.

"Who's your favorite player?" Ryan asked.

"Kucherov," she said, pointing at his station and walking towards it. She reached to run her hand down the impressive player's pants hanging on a hook under his name.

"Yeah well The Russian Rifle hasn't fired a single successful round tonight," chuckled Ryan, lining his body up behind hers and easing her black leather jacket off her shoulders, "and I can smell his cheap cologne from here."

"That's not cheap cologne," said Maxine, placing her palms on the wall and bending to sniff at Kucherov's clothing, "That's Chanel."

"You sure?" asked Ryan, wedging his feet between hers to spread her legs, "Better check again."

"Mmmmm, Ryan," moaned Maxine, as he flexed his hips against her backside and kneaded her pillowy breasts, "How about I close my eyes and pretend you're Kucherov?"

She giggled.

"Fuck that!" Ryan said as he moved a hand to her zipper, "How about you imagine your hockey crush sitting on this bench with his dick in his hand while he watches me score."

He chuckled to himself. Someone would be watching all right, but it wouldn't be Kucherov.

Ryan hooked his thumbs under the waistband of Maxine's jeans and worked them down until her white doe of an ass popped free.

"I'm just kidding," Maxine said, looking over her shoulder as Ryan lowered to his knees and stripped her down, her musky scent tangled up in her brick red bramble releasing into the air and wafting up his nostrils, "I'm old enough to be his mother."

"You're old enough to be my mother too," Ryan said, as he rose to hoist the Brady teeshirt over her head, "but that's not going to stop me from making sweet passionate love to you."

Ryan wrangled Kucherov's clothing from the hook and threw it on the floor, then eased Maxine down onto the makeshift bed. The cold air blowing from the vent above induced an eruption of goosebumps along her pale naked flesh, prompting her nipples to contract into dark wooden knots. She was shivering as she raised her arms, and when he cloaked her with his clothed body, she octopussed herself around him.

DeShawn watched with studied surveillance as Ryan demonstrated his love-making prowess: kissing, caressing, and dry humping Maxine, drawing out her stormy spirit until she had morphed into someone almost unrecognizable from the restrained and refined Mrs. Robinson he had just been introduced to.

"Fuck my married pussy, Ryan," she hissed.

"GodDAMN!" DeShawn whispered to himself.

"What was that?" she asked, rolling her head towards the sound.

"I didn't hear anything," Ryan lied, pecking his way down her translucent torso.

He pressed her legs apart with his warm palms.

"Damn woman!" he said, marveling at the red wet flesh beneath her fire crotch, before burying his nose in her.

Maxine threaded her fingers into Ryan's tousled hair, pulling him face first into the abyss, drowning him in her lavender juice box, her white skin and red hair in motion against the backdrop of Kucherov's clothing as it twisted and dragged along the cobalt blue carpet. When Ryan pressed a finger into her, then another, and another, priming her for his pump, she could barely form the words.

"I came here for your cock," she choked out.

Ryan rose to his knees and retrieved a safe from his front pocket. He held it up between two fingers - like a cigarette.

"Don't know why, but I had a hunch I might need this tonight."

Then he slowly unzipped, lowering his jeans and boxers to just below his balls, torturing Maxine with his deliberate procrastination. And DeShawn, hypnotized by the pornography playing out just 30 feet away, rubbed himself to rock hardness behind the zipper of his uniform trousers.

"Please hurry," Maxine gulped, looping her arms under her knees, widening her offering, and Ryan tore the condom wrapper open with his teeth, suited up, and nudged the tip of his latex-wrapped shaft into her red carpeted corridor.

"You're my Roxy," he said, as he half-inched his way inside her, "and I'm never going to let you forget it."

And once fully coupled, Ryan began to do what all young men do when they find their bo-bandy buried in a MILF: reminding her what she'd been missing. Maxine's gratitude wrapped him like an electric blanket, charging him with her unending enthusiasm. When she cried out, "Make me cum!" raking her nails down his back and almost drawing blood, he had to unplug her to keep from short-circuiting.

"Have you ever had a g-spot orgasm," he asked, sitting back on his knees and wiping his sweaty brow with the back of his hand.

"No. I've heard of it though," she answered, reaching for his arms to pull him back down onto her, "I think it might be a myth. I've never met a woman who's had one."

He laughed.

"That's because whoever is fucking her doesn't know what he's doing," he said.

Ryan gripped Maxine's ankles, criss-crossed them, then placed them on his shoulders. When he entered her again, it was shallow and at the tightest of angles - his torso pressed forward and down against the back of her thighs. She planted her palms on the floor to steady herself.

"How's that feel baby," he said, as his curvaceous cock rode over the rough terrain just inside and upwards in her.

"It feels good... different," Maxine murmured, as her hamstrings relaxed to take more of his weight.

And now in perfect position, Ryan committed to the rigorous technique, beating a rhythm into her g-spot like the hooves of the Kentucky Derby winner against the track at Churchill Downs. It instigated an intense urgency in Maxine's pelvis - an unfamiliar feeling of fullness, like the walls of a water tank straining to contain it's contents leaking from the seams - the rivets holding it together beginning to fire like bullets from a loaded gun.

"Oh my GOD! RYAN! I'm going to burst... I'm going to... to... TO!!!"

And for the first time, Maxine squirted her sweetness, letting loose with a wail so ear-splitting, Ryan rushed to get his hand over her mouth. Unfortunately, it did little to stifle the sound, which shook DeShawn almost to shattering. He managed to squeeze himself off with a whimper.

******

"Damn! You soaked us, baby!" Ryan said, surveying the landscape between them.

Maxine blushed.

"It was amazing," she said, breathless and spent, struggling to sit up.

"Were you thinking about Kucherov watching us?" he asked, as he stood and pulled his shirt over his head.

"Well, maybe a little," she said, "It sure felt like someone else was here."

She started to stand, then stopped and furrowed her brows.

"Why did you take your shirt off?"

"I just made sweet passionate love to you, Maxine, and now I'm going to fuck your brains out."

"But... we... we don't have time!" she protested as Ryan rushed to get naked.

"I figure we have maybe 20 minutes, and I only need five. Get on your hands and knees for me, wifey, and arch your back," he said.

Maxine hesitated, but only briefly, and Ryan dropped to his knees, dug his fingers into her fleshy ass cheeks, and thrust himself into her, propelling her onto her elbows. Her accompanying cry provoked an audible gasp from DeShawn, and there was no longer any doubt there was someone else in the room.

"Who's there?!" Maxine fretted, looking over her shoulder to the left then to the right, as Ryan continued to varnish his pole with her sex wax.

"It's DeShawn," said Ryan, waving his friend over, "Kucherov couldn't make it."

"WHAT?!"

Maxine crawled forward, sat back on her hips, and looked up.

"I'll leave if you want me to, Mrs. Robinson," DeShawn said, peering down at her black-hole eyes, still dilated from climax, "It's just you're so... so beautiful... so sexy; I had to watch. Please forgive me."

Maxine slowly lowered her gaze over DeShawn's brawny body, counting the buttons on his shirt under pressure from the stress induced on them by his impressive pecs. She paused at his pants, marveling at the imposing projectile threatening to overpower his zipper.

"Come on, Maxine," said Ryan, looping his arm around her waist and tucking his chin into the crook of her neck, "This is your chance to live your threesome fantasy."

"I don't have a threesome fantasy," Maxine lied.

"All women have a threesome fantasy," Ryan said, "Come on baby. I promise it'll be twice as nice, but if you want to stop at any time, just say so. We're not brutes, are we DeShawn."

"No sir," said DeShawn, "We are not."

Ryan pressed on Maxine's back to coax her onto her hands and knees again, and as the protest in her began to dissolve, she sighed and reassumed the position. Convinced that Ryan's persuasive nature had prevailed, DeShawn yanked his uniform trousers and his Calvin Klein junkwear down to his knees. And having escaped from pants jail, his prodigious pecker leapt away from his body and decompressed against his bulging quadricep.

"Holy shit, man!" Ryan surprised, "You got a license to carry that thing?"

Maxine lifted her line of sight, and the head of DeShawn's ebony Anaconda tapped her forehead.

"Say yes, Mrs. Robinson," said Ryan, finding Maxine's entrance with his fingertips.

"Yes," she whispered, stepping her knees farther apart, creating the necessary space to fully accept his zealous goosing.

"Oh yeah, I think you're ready for this," Ryan said, feeling her velveteen walls reengage.

And DeShawn fell to his knees in front of her.

"This'll be a first for you, won't it," Ryan teased her, as he gently jacked himself, "Sucking on a BBC."

"Yes," she whispered once again, her voice vibrating with nervous anticipation, but when DeShawn tenderly brushed her tangled red tresses from her anxious eyes, she took him halfway into her mouth.

"Oh my God," DeShawn wheezed, "I can't believe this."

And Ryan couldn't either. He had facilitated this grand gesture for his old pal, and it was frickin' turning him on more than he had expected.

"You can do better than that, wifey; do what I told you," Ryan said, as he grew painfully hard in his ever accelerating grasp.

Maxine held her breath and ran DeShawn's portobello tip along the roof of her mouth on the exhale, until he was pressed just past her tonsils.

"Oh fuck yes," DeShawn groaned, afraid to move, letting her do all the work.

"That's it baby," said Ryan, repositioning himself behind her again, "Now brace yourself; here comes my cock." And he impaled her with it, driving her face forward and down deeper onto DeShawn's.

"Jesus man! Fucking hot!" DeShawn yelled, as he held Maxine's copper mane up in a makeshift ponytail so he could watch himself bulge in and out of her mouth, her cheeks sunken with the pressure of the suck. He looked up and smiled at Ryan, overwhelmed by his unexpected good fortune. Then he raised his hand in the air over Maxine's back. "Eiffel Tower!"

"Eiffel FUCKING Tower!" Ryan replied, high-fiving his friend.

Maxine had no idea what the Eiffel Tower had to do with anything, and she didn't care. Just yesterday she had all but given up on any aspirations of desire or being desired, but today, for some inexplicable reason, she had found herself immersed in it, and at this moment was fucking and sucking two high school friends 20 years her junior. It was all so impossibly surreal and sublime.

"I want to cum again," she murmured unevenly between licks and sucks.

Ryan jerked his chin towards his friend.

"You got a condom?"

"Yeah man," DeShawn answered, pulling his wallet from his back pocket.

Ryan got to his feet and pulled Maxine's wobbliness up along side of him.

"Wait, what are we doing?" she said, dreamily.

"We're going to make you cum, Mrs. Robinson, and I'm double damn sure, it will be an orgasm you won't forget," said Ryan, "isn't that right DeShawn."

"Whatever you say, Kung Fu," said DeShawn, "but it's gotta be fast."

"Come here, sit on my lap and spread your legs," said Ryan, "Show DeShawn that beautiful burgundy taco he's about to split in half."

"I don't know," Maxine said, once again retreating into uncertainty.

"Don't be embarrassed, wifey," he said, lightly kneading the insides of her thighs to persuade them apart. And Maxine rested her head back against Ryan's shoulder, closed her eyes, and relented.

DeShawn's severely square jaw dropped.

"You are so fine, Mrs. Robinson," he said, as he struggled to saran-wrap his smooth black bat in the Magnum Trojan.

"Up on the bench baby," said Ryan, lifting Maxine off his lap, "Give DeShawn a big hug and wrap your legs around his waist."

Ryan pitched his finger overhead.

"Follow me bro," he said, and Maxine held on tightly to DeShawn as the three made their way to the showers.

"Put it to her, my friend," Ryan said, maneuvering DeShawn towards the shower wall, "My turn to watch."

DeShawn pulled back and looked into Maxine's eyes.

"Is it OK?" he asked, tenderly, in an effort to renew her consent.

His gentleness warmed her; it was such a contrast to Ryan's brash determination. She smiled and nodded, then groaned and whimpered as he fought to get up into her.

And then the raw feral fucking commenced: DeShawn flattening Maxine into the wall with every contraction of his muscular buttocks, her heavy breasts mashed against her chest and squishing out the sides.

"How's that BBC feel?" Ryan asked, but Maxine couldn't answer; she was in the fight of her life to resist climaxing, begging DeShawn to catch up and collide with her. And after what seemed like an agonizing eternity, he met her at the brink of convulsion.

"GodDAMN!" he shouted as he dealt Maxine a punishing thrust, pinning her to the wall, holding her hostage there, as her ravaged pussy burned his flesh bone. "I'm so right there," he groaned into her ear.

"Hey not yet, you two!" Ryan blurted, turning on the shower, "Bring her over here."

"What for?" asked DeShawn, irritated, but nonetheless intrigued enough to follow orders. And when Ryan began to soap up her back with his left hand, and his cock with his right, DeShawn had his answer.

"Hey man, you sure?" DeShawn asked, knitting his brow.

"Oh my God, DeShawn," Maxine moaned, "finish me off."

"Oh we're going to finish you off, Mrs. Robinson," said Ryan, as his soapy hand swept south into her back crack, "Both of us."

Maxine alarmed.

"I don't know! I'm not sure!" she said, "I'm nervous."

"Kiss me," said DeShawn to settle her, and he covered her mouth with his ample lips and filled it with his animated and oversized tongue. And before long, Maxine found herself lost in his passion, and Ryan poked his middle finger past her skintight shutter.

"Oh my God... Oh fuck," Maxine moaned.

It was the invitation Ryan was hoping for, and so he escalated. More soap. More fingers.

12