The Hat Trick Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to CUM!" she threatened.

"Me too," DeShawn grunted, "Do what you gotta do man, and do it fast."

"Brace yourself up against the wall," directed Ryan, "Hold her steady."

DeShawn looped his biceps under Maxine's thighs to further stabilize her, then rested his back against the shower wall.

"Just don't touch my dick man, or I'll kill you!" he said.

"Don't fuckin' worry about that!" Ryan laughed, then he positioned the head of his lathery hammer against Maxine's rear entrance and broke the back door down, taking her anal virginity. She gasped at the initial ring sting, prompting her drivers to put the brakes on, until they had eased her past the pain, and onwards to the edge of frenzy.

"Fucking HOT!" Ryan yelled, as Maxine's back passage relaxed, allowing him to navigate another inch of it. And as he did, he synced up his stroke with DeShawn. Technically, they weren't touching, but they were acutely aware of each other - their cocks separated only by a thin membrane of taut skin.

"Do it!" Maxine cried, as the steam rose around their carnal co-dependent triad.

"OK Mrs. Robinson," Ryan chuckled, "Get ready to take a delivery using the tradesman's entrance."

"Jesus, man," groaned Deshawn, "I'm going to explode!"

"Me too, brother!" huffed Ryan, "and in this beautiful MILF ASS! OH BABY!! COME ON!!!"

Maxine was the first to go over, warning of her impending climax with a euphoric ascendancy, punctuated by a string of staccato grunts and squeals, until the wet hot walls of her pussy bore down on Deshawn's sable shaft, and her sphincter externus gripped Ryan's weapon of ass destruction. Her hallowed holes spasmed in concert, prompting the two men to blow their gaskets in unison - the deafening decibels of their combined release echoing off the shower walls, but competing with an unexpected thunderous commotion overhead.

"Oh fuck, what was that?" said DeShawn, lifting Maxine up off the dueling daggers she'd been impaled upon, and Ryan and Maxine groaned at the abrupt decoupling.

"Either the game is over, or someone just scored," DeShawn added, still trying to catch his breath. He looked at his watch.

"Someone just scored all right," laughed Ryan, spinning Maxine towards him, attempting to embrace her, but she slipped through his arms and collapsed on the shower floor.

"GodDAMNIT! That's the buzzer!" yelled DeShawn, "Help me get her up!"

******

"Where the HELL have you two been?!" blurted Don, as Maxine and Ryan made their way upstream against the current of the departing masses.

"You missed the whole period - the whole game!" Sarah added, a pout on her pink lips, "Why didn't you answer your phone?!"

"You won't BELIEVE it, Don," said Maxine, with animated arms.

"I'm sure I WON'T!" he responded, redness spreading from his neck to his forehead.

"It's my fault," said Ryan, taking a seat next to Sarah and putting his arm around her, "DeShawn offered to give me a tour of the locker room, and when we bumped into Maxine, he invited her to come along. I didn't hear my phone go off - it was pretty loud down there."

Don and Sarah quieted as they attempted to digest what they had just heard.

"Are you telling me, you two spent third period in the Tampa Bay Lightning locker room?" Don asked.

"It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity," said Maxine, stepping past her husband and sitting beside him, "I knew you wouldn't mind."

She kissed his cheek.

"Why is your hair wet?" asked Sarah, arms crossed.

"Craziest thing," said Ryan with a chuckle, "Someone must have pulled a fire alarm, because all the sprinklers went off."

"So your hair got wet, but not your clothes?" said Sarah, raising her eyebrows and running her hand along the sleeve of Ryan's flannel jacket.

"Oh my goodness!" he exclaimed, interrupting her inquiry, "the Caps won?!"

He pointed at the scoreboard.

"Yes," said Sarah, flatly, "It was a shutout, and Ovechkin scored again."

"A hat trick," said Don, as he labored to his feet.

"Wow," said Ryan, as he assisted Sarah with her bag and the blankets, "One guy scoring three times in a single game - can you imagine how hard that must be to pull off?"

Maxine puckered her lips to suppress a nervous smile.

"Does it look like the pictures?" asked Don, over his shoulder, as he weeble-wobbled to the concourse with Sarah's assistance.

"Exactly," Maxine answered, "Bright blue carpet with a Lightning logo, elegant woodwork, plus it has that new locker room smell."

And when Don and Sarah laughed, Maxine knew she and Ryan had pulled off a hat trick of their own.

"There's Linda!" said Sarah, waving over the heads of the crowd, leading Don towards the realtor by his elbow. And Ryan grabbed Maxine's arm to still her, while the retreating mob cascaded past them.

"When can I see you again?" he said, turning to face Maxine and placing his hands on her shoulders, "Easter's right around the corner; I like lamb if you're cooking."

He winked.

She smiled, but shook her head no.

"Don and I will be on a Panama Canal cruise for Easter."

"Well, when are you getting back?" he pressed.

"Look... Ryan..."

"Look what?" he said, and seeing the sad sorry expression on Maxine's face, he frowned and dropped his limp arms to his side.

"We've just lived the most wonderfully erotic dream," Maxine said, blushing at the memory, "but even if we wanted to repeat it, we couldn't, because it's unrepeatable."

Ryan knitted his brow.

"What's unrepeatable? The where? The when? Sure - maybe - but not the what. The what was fucking awesome."

Ryan looped his arm around Maxine's waist and pulled against her resistance.

"Admit it, Roxy, I made you feel 50 tonight! Hehehehe."

Maxine grinned in spite of herself, then placed her palms on Ryan's chest and pressed.

"I need you to delete that selfie of me," she said.

Ryan's eyes narrowed.

"Don't ask me to do that, Maxine. I'll never show it to anyone - ever - on my honor as a Sensei."

"I'm asking you to please delete it," she said, "on your honor - as a Sensei."

Ryan stepped back and pulled his phone from his jacket pocket. He tapped it here and there and then flung his arm straight out, the cell stopping just inches from Maxine's nose. She arched back in response.

"Done!" he barked.

"And I want you to break up with Sarah - tonight."

"WHAT?!" he shouted, fisting his fingers at his side, "WHY?!"

"You know why," Maxine said, with kind eyes, hoping he did know, so she wouldn't have to verbalize it.

"Because it would be too awkward for you, Mrs. Robinson?" he said, with a self-satisfied smirk.

"No," she said, pursing her lips, "because you're not good enough for her."

And if ever there was a time Ryan wanted to hit a woman, it was right then, but he wouldn't; he couldn't.

"I'm sorry," she said, hugging Ryan to her and feeling him deflate, "but you know I'm right. It will never work, and not just because you won't be faithful."

Ryan parked his hands on his hips.

"Faithful," he huffed, "You mean like how you're faithful to ol' Don?"

"I'm 58, Ryan, and I've never been unfaithful until this day, and at least I had a reason; you had none."

"That's CRAZY! Sarah and I have only been dating a few months; I haven't made any commitment to her!"

"For heaven's SAKE, Ryan! She's my DAUGHTER!"

"Uh uh uh uh," said Ryan, wagging his finger in Maxine's face, "Don't try to pull that shit on me! Not after you jacked me and sucked me and came in my HAND and on my TONGUE and begged me to FUCK your married PUSSY!"

"Keep your voice down!!!" she whisper-yelled, flailing her arms in his face.

"OK OK," he said, maneuvering her arms behind her as he danced her backwards into the shadows, "I'll break up with Sarah - under one condition."

Maxine's initial instinct was to struggle, but when Ryan pressed her into a precast support and lowered his head to nuzzle her neck, the fight in her drained away, and her eyes closed.

"What is it" she murmured.

"You come back to the bar," he said, nipping at her ear lobe.

"I can't," she groaned.

"Yes you can," he whispered, moving his hands to cup her ass and lifting her just enough to take his gentle grind, "and if you stop coming to the bar, I'll call Sarah and coax her back into my bed."

"That's blackmail," she said, moaning the words as if extortion was a good thing.

"It'll be just like old times, Roxy," he said, breathing his message into her mouth, skating his right hand up under her jacket, "One kiss, one squeeze, one feel."

"MRS. ROBINSON!" came a loud voice bouncing off the concrete corridor, and Ryan and Maxine snapped to attention like soldiers. The realtor was rushing towards them, waving a clipboard.

"I need your signature," Linda said, out of breath, "Now where is my damn pen," she added, digging in her purse.

"I've got one," said Maxine, fidgeting a BIC from the outside pocket of her bag.

"Sign on the line, and then initial in the 3 boxes," said Linda, pointing at the highlighted spots on the page.

And against all odds, Maxine commanded her hand to stop shaking long enough to complete the otherwise mundane task.

"Thanks so much," said Linda, returning the pen to its owner and positioning the clipboard into her satchel with businesslike precision. She turned with a flourish and began a quick-step towards the parking lot. "SARAH IS VERY LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH A GENEROUS FATHER AND MOTHER!" she shouted over her shoulder.

"Stepmother," sighed Maxine.

And Ryan smiled.

"Well, I guess I'll see you Sunday, Roxy," he said, bending to kiss her cheek, "and ah... wear a dress."

He tapped her nose.

"Hey Linda! Wait up!" he yelled, skipping after her, "I'd like to take a look at those townhouses!"

THE END

12