The Hatefuck of a Lifetime Ch. 02

Story Info
My ex-girlfriend gets angry because I fucked her best friend.
3.8k words
4.71
11k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alca
Alca
89 Followers

Author's note:

It's been a while! Thank you to everyone who commented on the first chapter of this story. I finally got around to continue it. This chapter is a little shorter than the first. Chapter 3 and 4 are already in the works however, and will be up soon! in the meantime, I hope you enjoy this continuation!

~Alca out.

Long before my alarm went off, I woke up with a start. Jolting upright, I looked around, taking in my dark hotel room as much as I could. For a few seconds, I wondered if last night was a dream. It felt so real, but I could find no logical explanation for her to come with me, for her to agree to do the things that we did last night. I flicked on a light and noticed the piece of paper with her phone number on it. The pen she'd used to write it was on the floor, it had fallen off the nightstand when I had hastily grabbed the paper to program her number in my phone.

I sat on the edge of the bed, running a hand through my hair in a gesture of disbelief as I took in the state of the room. The buttons of my shirt were strewn over the floor, the lamp that sat on the desk when I checked in yesterday was dangling on its cord and the TV attached to the wall hung on a crooked angle. I couldn't help but smile at the sight and decided I would tidy it up later. I never liked leaving a mess in my hotel room.

Looking at the clock, I noticed I had plenty of time before my appointment, so I grabbed some workout clothes and made my way to the hotel gym. Fueled by thoughts from last night, I took advantage of the equipment to get a good workout in. When I walked back into my hotel room afterwards, I felt a small tinge of disappointment. It no longer smelled the way it did after she had left, the smell of shampoo and her perfume had long since dissipated.

I shook my head when I realized that I had been thinking about her the whole time since I had woken up, last night had certainly made an impact. I put on some loud music, took a shower, made my way downstairs for breakfast and checked out shortly after. The appointment went well, despite my thoughts drifting back to last night occasionally, and it wasn't long before I was driving back home. Making my way inside, I immediately grabbed a bottle of wine and poured myself a big glass.

Leaning against the kitchen counter, one hand holding the glass of wine I was slurping more than sipping, the other hand holding my phone, I stared at her number in my contacts. Her name just callously floated above it, mocking me, like it had always been there, like it belonged there, daring me to do something about it.

"Sarah.."

Giving me her number was the ultimate payback for what I had done to her. I had convinced her to come with me to my hotel room, convinced her to have sex with me, I had shattered every image and idea she had of me by actually living up to and exceeding her expectations. Expectations I had set myself by bragging in an attempt to challenge her, to light the competitive spark I knew she had. The problem was, she had done the same with me. The only difference was, I already found her attractive and sexy before all of this happened. And, judging from her fiery character and intense look, I had already expected her to be feisty in bed. She expected disappointment from me, exceeding expectations was the least I could've done. But I expected her to be good, great even.

She was incredible. She had completely blown my mind, and she knew it. She knew I would want more, she knew I would try again, and by giving me her number she basically issued a challenge. She had taken the initiative to leave me her number, leaving the initiative for the first text with me. Even after she left, even after fucking each other raw last night, we were still just playing a game, it was still a competition. I laughed out loud, whatever this would eventually turn into, it would probably always be this way. I sat down on the bed for a few minutes thinking about all the possibilities I now had. This wasn't a meet-cute where I now had to decide how long I was going to wait to text her for a date. There was no appropriate or even an inappropriate time to wait. I doubted she even cared, either I texted her or I didn't, either this was a one time thing or it wouldn't be. The longer I thought about it, the more I realized that I didn't care either. As incredible as she had been, and even though I really wanted to do it another twenty-five times, it would be a treasured memory as a one-time thing too. Sure, I'd love to have something like this every other day, but not to the point that it made me insecure about when and how to text her.

I grinned, I had been overthinking for a little bit. She left me her number for a reason, after all. I had blown her mind just like she had mine. Despite how she felt about me, she couldn't deny there was a physical attraction, that we were compatible to the extreme. Would we ever go on a romantic dinner date? Highly unlikely, but we were going to fuck again, that was a guarantee. So, putting down my glass on the counter, I pressed her number and started typing.

"Hey, I'm going to stop the mind games for a bit and be honest. Last night was incredible, you blew my mind. I can't say I expected you'd leave your number, but I'm glad you did. I'm looking forward to seeing your hateful glare at the next party."

I put my phone down and grabbed some ingredients from the fridge to make dinner. Entertaining myself with some music and more wine, I started to drift towards my happy place when I saw the screen of my phone light up. I had to stop myself from grabbing it hastily, instead opting to finish cooking first. Deciding it was better not to read any message from her on an empty stomach, I finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen before finally looking at my phone.

"Fuck, are you always this sappy the day after? I already woke up sore, no need to give me a headache with your high maintenance vibes too."

Despite myself, I laughed out loud. I had definitely been overthinking, she was still the same bitch she was before and hadn't warmed up to me in the slightest. Leaving her number had just made it easier for her to piss me off, as she could now reach me anytime she wanted. Still, if she was going to bait me, I was going to bite. The back and forth was too fun not to, after all, and I quickly texted her back.

"Would you be able to say that out loud right now or is your voice still sore from screaming my name over and over last night?"

She was waiting for that, apparently, as she started typing her reply immediately.

"Fine, okay, as much as I hate to admit it, I agree. Leaving my number was a spur of the moment thing, and I've been trying really hard to regret it, but I keep thinking about last night. So, there's another party at my friend's house next Saturday and they told me I could bring a +1. I don't want to go to this party, I love my friend but her and her boyfriend are the worst kind of sappy couple you'll ever meet, and all of their other friends are cliché as fuck. I figured with you there at least I'll have someone to unleash my frustration on."

I stared at my phone in surprise for a minute. Whatever I had expected, an invitation to escort her to a party was not it. Still, as fun as it sounded, I wanted to make sure there were no misunderstandings.

"And by unleashing frustration you mean?"

I sat down on the couch with the last bit of my wine as I waited for her to send a reply, but it never came. I found something else to entertain me for a while until, suddenly, my phone rang. Puzzled, I stared at the screen while the phone buzzed in my hand, the name of the person calling me filled me with a special kind of dread. Natalie, she hadn't called me or even texted me since we had broken up two years ago, total radio silence, but here she was, calling me out of the blue. There could only be one possible reason for her reaching out now so long after our relationship ended.

I had fucked the living daylights out of her best friend last night.

I let out a deep sigh, deciding it was better to face whatever she had to say to me so it wouldn't get worse. Swiping the screen, I put the phone to my ear and carefully started talking, bracing for whatever was coming.

"Nat, what a plea-"

She didn't even let me finish saying hello.

"You fucked Sarah?!"

"Is that a question or a statement?" I cheekily replied with a tiny hint of annoyance. We hadn't been a couple in years, she had no right to be angry with me for fucking anyone.

Apparently, she disagreed, and her reply conveyed her disagreement quite clearly. "You fucked my best friend! You motherfucker! You absolute asshole, I knew you wanted her, I always knew. I saw the way you looked at her when we were together, you had a hard on for her ever since you met her, admit it!"

I sighed and then replied quietly, with a tired voice, "What is it you want to hear? Do you want your insecurities from years ago validated? Don't you remember how you always complained about how everyone had the hots for her back in college? Fuck, you even told me that you fantasized about fucking her yourself. Everyone who's ever met her thinks she's the hottest piece of ass that ever existed. So, yeah, I was no different. What do you want to hear?"

She went silent for a while, though I could hear her breathe heavily. Then, just as I was about to ask if she'd fainted, she replied, "How was it?"

That threw me for a loop and I laughed out loud. I couldn't help myself as I blurted out, "Are you fucking serious?"

"Yes, I'm fucking serious. We haven't been together for years, what you do is up to you, but I have to admit I never expected her to fuck you, not in a million years. Then, out of nowhere, this morning I got a text from her apologizing for not only sleeping with you but also leaving you her number. I told her I didn't care, we're all grown ups and we make our own choices, but it brought back that last year of college. That dress she wore when she turned 21 started it. After that, every time I looked at that incredible ass and imagined how it would look bouncing on someone's cock. Or those fucking immaculate tits I used to watch in the pool as I silently begged her bikini top to slip off, how would it feel to have my mouth attached to those nipples. It's all I've been able to think about all day, and I have to know, okay? You're probably the only person I can ask, we've done everything imaginable, so it's not like this is weird. I just want to know how it was."

My mouth was open so wide it probably looked comical had we been video calling. My mind flashed back to the years I'd been together with this girl, our breakup wasn't pretty but it wasn't ugly either, and I realized quickly I still considered her a friend, and I didn't just feel comfortable talking to her about it, I wanted to share.

"It was fucking amazing. Take every expectation and then multiply it by ten, it was that good. Best I've ever had by far, I'm sorry for saying that but it's true."

She laughed, "No, that's okay, I believe you, I remember her boyfriends following her around like lovesick puppies so I always had a suspicion that she was packing something special. I hope you gave as good as you got though?"

"Of course I did, I wasn't going to ruin this chance by not giving her my all, I buried my face between her thighs until she screamed. She tastes as good as she looks, by the way."

Suddenly, I stopped talking as my ears picked up a sound I hadn't heard in years, and my heart started beating faster.

Then, she broke the silence, talking softly, "Go on."

I couldn't help myself and blurted out my first thought in response, "Seriously, Natalie?"

To my surprise, she didn't even try to deny it.

"Please, our break up was the last time I've been fucked properly. You're awful as a boyfriend, but you're like a hurricane in bed. The thought of you and her together drives me crazy, I just can't help it, let me experience a piece of it, even if it's second hand."

I sighed, "Fine. I took her with me to the hotel room I was staying in for work. By the time we were halfway in the room, she had already ripped off my shirt, and I did the same to her dress. I teased her for a little bit, mostly because I wanted to explore every inch of that perfect body, but she quickly got impatient and told me to get on with it. I used my mouth on her for quite a while, she had her hands on my head and her legs wrapped around me, and I swear, Nat, she's as loud as she's beautiful." As I progressed through the story, her breathing became heavier, and particularly spicy bits were answered with soft, barely stifled moans.

"Did you use that trick?"

I laughed softly, "Of course I used that trick, I used every trick and every idea I ever had that was even remotely successful with someone else, I gave it everything I had, she nearly snapped my neck when she came. Then, when she told me to fuck her..."

Natalie let out a particularly loud moan when she realized my story was nearing the best part, and I could hear her fingers dipping inside of her in the background. She was beyond wet.

"Well, first I lifted up her legs and fucked her as hard as I could, but she wasn't too impressed by that. Sure, she liked it, but I could tell she wanted something a bit more assertive. So I flipped my finger at her, telling her to turn around and lay on her stomach. I think it amused her, because she complied without a smartass remark that time. I put a pillow under her and just fucked her with all I had."

As I neared the climax of the story, the wet sounds on the other end of the line got more and more pronounced. Natalie wasn't even trying to hide her moans either. I grinned, if this is what it was going to be, I might as well mess with her a little bit.

"Remember how I would fuck you from behind and put my finger on your clit? I did the same thing to her. Nat, she fucking exploded. She lost it, her legs were shaking, she squirted all over my fucking cock, she screamed into that pillow so hard it would've turned deaf if it had ears. However, I made a mistake. I got smug. I thought I had her, I thought I'd fucked her lights out and that was it and I could hold this over her head forever. But her lights weren't out, they were as bright as ever. She got up as if she didn't just explode all over me, took off her bra, waited for my jaw to drop as I got a good look at the most spectacular pair of tits I've ever seen, again, no offense."

None taken, apparently, as the mention of Sarah's breasts seemed to only get her closer to the edge. She wasn't even pretending anymore, outright moaning my name, cursing and telling me to continue, to finish the story. I grinned, lining up for the finish line, thoroughly enjoying this unexpected throwback to the amazing phone sex Natalie and I used to have on a daily basis.

"The whole time, she made me feel like I was in control of everything, like I was fucking her. I wasn't. To her, it was just foreplay. She pushed me back, straddled me, impaled herself on my cock and rode me like a fucking animal"

Natalie's breathing became more erratic with every sentence as she thrusted her fingers in and out of her soaking pussy with reckless abandon. "Please, fuck, I'm gonna cum, please, don 't stop!"

My grin was almost impossibly wide, but I obliged nonetheless. "I wanted to feel her cum on my cock one more time, to feel her lose it as I shot everything I had inside her. So I took her nipples in my mouth one at a time, licking, sucking, biting. I was in heaven, and as soon as I put my finger back on her clit as she smashed into me, so was she. I can't even recall how long it took, but the sight of her on top of me, everything about her as perfect as I've ever seen, grinding her hips faster than I thought possible, fucking me with everything she had. There was no fucking way for me not to lose control."

And with that, the dam broke, Natalie inhaled one more time then let it out in a loud, guttural moan. I paused in disbelief at what just happened, not so much because of what I did, but because of her. She was never the type to do anything sexual with an ex, so what changed? Did the thought of Sarah fucking me impact her that much? I figured it was better not to ask questions and just be grateful that this just happened. After all, hearing her cum like that, just like old times, was something I would never grow tired of.

As my train of thought slowed down, so did Natalie's breathing. "Thank you."

I sighed again, "You're welcome, so, what now, we're going back to not speaking for two years until I fuck another one of your friends you secretly have the hots for?"

"Are you going to fuck her again?"

"I don't think that's any of your business, babe."

I flinched, it had been so long since I had a normal conversation with her, but with her doing what she had just done, I automatically slipped back into old habits. Unfortunately, she'd noticed.

"Oh, you calling me babe makes it my business. Are you going to fuck her again?"

Despite myself, I laughed, this is the kind of back and forth that made us work as a couple originally, before the monotony set in. Deciding to humor her, I answered.

"I hope so, but it's not just up to me, as you know. She can have her pick out of anyone she wants, that's just who she is."

"So can you."

"That's sweet, but we both know it's not true."

"I would fuck you right now."

I paused for a second. For some reason, that out of the blue statement was completely unexpected and yet part of me saw it coming. It was the tone of her voice, it was dangerously low and breathy, like she was waiting to pounce on me. For a few seconds, images flashed through my mind. Natalie's wonderfully talented mouth working my cock all the way down to the base. Her small but tight and perfectly curvy body bouncing up and down, moaning in ecstasy. But it was quickly replaced with memories from last night, Sarah's perfect body all over mine, and I knew exactly what I wanted.

"I'm sorry."

She laughed.

"No you're not, I knew you wouldn't bite, nobody ever bites after they've had Sarah, not unless they're sure it's never going to happen again, then they're fine with having me as a second choice. It's like fucking college all over again."

I shook my head and replied, "So you were just testing me then?"

"Maybe a little, I probably would have come over and let you fuck me if you'd said yes, but I knew you wouldn't."

"Come on, Nat", I said, "I did consider it, I have fond memories of you, I just don't like the idea of fucking my ex the night after I fucked her best friend. It seems like a surefire way to get some oscar-worthy drama, and we're adults, we're better."

"Fine, you're right. Will you at least tell me when you've fucked her again?"

"So you can make yourself cum while you listen to the play-by-play?"

She took a few seconds to answer, "Yes."

"Fine, I will. Have a good night, Natalie."

"You too."

I hung up and rubbed my temples in frustration. Despite how long it had been, listening to her like that turned me on, and I very nearly blurted out a positive response to her proposition. This was turning into a bigger hassle with every minute. As if I had asked for it with that statement, my phone lit up again as Sarah finally sent me a reply to my earlier question.

"By unleashing frustration, I mean exactly that. I want to tell you how much I hate you at the party and for you to fuck my brains out afterwards. Or during, whenever the opportunity presents itself."

I grimaced. The timing seemed very convenient, just minutes after my call with Natalie ended. However, I didn't want to be suspicious without having a good reason to be, so I simply replied, "Count me in, let me know when and where you want me to be."

Alca
Alca
89 Followers
12