The Hatefuck of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alca
Alca
90 Followers

I broke the kiss before she could, another small victory that I knew would piss her off. It would make it seem like she wanted more and I wouldn't give it to her. I'm sure my smug grin didn't help. Not only did I get her to go along with my insane plan, I had also now initiated a kiss that she had reciprocated vigorously. Not about to be outdone again, she slammed her hand into the emergency button, causing the elevator to reactivate and move up once again. The look she gave me as she did made me want to eat her alive. I would never meet anyone else who looked that sexy when angry. I took a step in her direction, intent on pushing her back up against the wall once more as the elevator neared our floor, but was met with her hand instead as she slapped me across my face.

It took me a second or two to process what just happened as I felt the sharp, stinging pain on my skin. I grinned, either she knew there was no way I was going to hit her back, or she figured she could take me. Either way, those two seconds of surprise and hesitation were enough to level the playing field. Suddenly, I was no longer in control, we were back on. I turned my head to look directly at her and made to say something. I barely got half a word out when she took one step forward, and as the elevator doors opened, she pushed me out. As I grinned, eager to see where this was going, she stalked towards me. She no longer looked angry, she didn't even seem annoyed.

She was hungry.

Walking up to me, she grabbed my chin between her well manicured fingers, pulled me towards her and into a searing kiss, biting my lip hard as she pulled back. Suddenly, she was on the offensive, sliding her hand down my waist and squeezing my cock through my jeans. This time, the smug grin adorned her features instead of mine, she had felt how hard I was. I could feel the control slipping over to her side. If she walked away now, leaving me alone in this hallway, my cock throbbing in my pants, it would be the ultimate humiliation. Somehow I had failed to realize this until now and it made me feel like an idiot. I needed to take back control, or at least level the playing field, now.

There was only one thing left to do. It was all or nothing. I grabbed her, turned her around, pushed her against the wall and, for the second time, lifted her up to continue the kiss. This was make or break. If she didn't reciprocate, or didn't react, she was going to leave and screw me over. If she'd react, I would stop caring, we would be back on. Again, I grabbed her hip, kissing her deeply. At this point, I didn't care anymore, I let my lust take over, I wanted her, I needed her. She was the sexiest, most gorgeous woman I had ever held in my hands, I was so close, I couldn't stop.

I did not expect the relief that flooded me when she wrapped her legs around my waist again. The excitement, the rush, it was one of the most incredible feelings ever. This was really happening.

Not letting go of this incredible woman wrapped around me, I walked over to my room, grateful that it was close to the elevator. I slammed the keycard against the lock, nearly kicked the door open and burst inside. Pushing her up against the very first wall in reach, I kissed her again, relishing at how she bit my lip every time we broke apart. As I pushed her jacket off her shoulders, exposing her shoulders and cleavage for the first time since the party, she pushed her hands into my shirt, ripping it off, causing all the buttons to fly around the room.

"I happened to like that shirt."

"Oh yeah? Do something about it."

I know a dare when I hear one, so I did exactly as she told me and proceeded to rip her dress right off of her.

"You're getting me a new dress."

I couldn't respond. I was too busy looking at the half naked body of a goddess. I could not believe what I was seeing, how could I have missed this? Was I so preoccupied with her hating me that I never really noticed what she looked like? She was gorgeous, she had a body to die for. Every inch of it was toned to perfection. The black-lace bra clad pair of breasts were the most incredible I had ever seen in my life. All of that, with a face like that, lips like those, eyes like those, how had I never noticed this perfect woman before?

"Hey, asshole, I'm talking to you, you're getting me a new dress."

Fuck, that's why, she hated me for no apparent reason. The thought sobered me right up, I was instantly reminded why I was here. I was going to fuck her brains out, I was going to let out every little bit of frustration that she'd caused me. I was going to make her scream. She was mine.

I decided then and there, this was not the time to be nice, this was the time to show her I was still in this, that I meant business. My hand flew up and wrapped around her throat. Not nearly tight enough to cause her any pain or even discomfort, I didn't want to hurt her, I wanted to melt her brain from pleasure. This was a gesture of intent, to show her that I was not going to put up with her being a bitch for no reason, that this wasn't about turning her around so we could be friends. This was going to be a hatefuck, nothing more and nothing less.

Her eyes narrowed immediately, but I wouldn't give her a chance to speak this time.

"After we're done, if you still feel like I owe you one, I will buy you any dress you want. But for now..."

I made sure to look her in the eyes directly, even when it took all of my willpower to not look down at her perfect body. Still holding her throat, my other hand softly stroked her hair, her cheek, down her collarbone, tracing the edge of her breast, sliding down her side all the way down to her thigh.

"For now, you're going to be a good girl."

Our eyes still locked in that same staring contest, I slid my hand back up, over her black laced panties, softly stroking my fingertips across the edge from side to side, as slowly as I could, waiting for a sign, a physical reaction showing me she wanted what was coming. When I stroked my fingers across her side again, I got that reaction when she shivered and closed her eyes for just a second. I could see her struggling not to bite her lip or moan. That's when I pounced. I slipped my fingers behind the lace, in between her legs, dipping a finger in her entrance tentatively, then another. I smiled, she had felt how hard I was earlier. Now, having felt how wet she was, we were even.

"For now, you're going to take everything I'm doing to you."

I gently and slowly moved my fingers around in a journey of discovery of her most sensitive spots, deliberately saving her clit for last. I found a few, one of which caused her to look at me in surprise, something I noted for later.

"For the rest of the night..."

While pressing down a finger on her clit, stroking it softly, barely flicking it, twisting in circles, squares and every other shape I could think off, I kept talking.

"You are mine and mine alone."

I wanted to know what her hands were doing. I couldn't feel them on me. Were they balled into fists? Was she squeezing her thighs? I needed to see more of her reaction than just the one on her face. I tried to see her body through the edge of my vision, but we were too close. She wasn't responding verbally, though, so I kept going, pushing down on her clit just a little bit more, and finally got the reaction I was waiting for when she moaned softly and her thighs squeezed me just a little bit tighter.

I pulled back my fingers, slid both my hands over her thighs and grabbed her ass, squeezing it gently, appreciating how tight it was. This was going to be an incredible night. Holding her tight, I pulled her away from the wall, turned around and walked to the bed. Still, my eyes never left hers, and I noticed her looking at me in contemplation, probably wondering what I was about to do. Secretly, I found myself hoping that she would expect me to get straight to fucking and that the whole thing would be over in 10 minutes. Again, I banished the thought, I needed to stop thinking about this and act.

Smiling, I dropped her on the bed, immediately climbing over so my face was right in front of hers once again. This time, I just used my hands to keep myself upright, I wanted to explore her beautiful skin with my mouth instead. Softly and gently, I made to kiss her neck, her collarbone and cheeks. Before I could proceed any further, though, she grabbed my hair and pulled my face right in front of hers, pulling me in and kissing me roughly, once again biting my lip as she broke the kiss and spoke.

"If you stop this fucking teasing now, I will make it worth your while."

"You have my attention."

"What are you going to do?"

"I was planning on slowly making my way down your body, let you wrap your thighs around my head and use my mouth until you can't take anymore."

She gave me another kiss before responding.

"Good boy. Go do that then instead of annoying me with those silly kisses. You act like you're about to ask me to marry you and it's irritating. You're enough of a dick without the teasing, no need to make it worse."

I couldn't help but laugh as I quickly removed her panties.

"As you command, you fucking bitch."

"The only bitch here is the one that's about to try not to drown in the most delicious pussy he's ever tasted."

"I think I disliked you less when you were moaning from having my fingers on said pussy."

"Then you know what to do."

I figured there was nothing wrong with letting her have this round, so I quickly made my way down, moving my arms around her legs to hold her down. pressing my head down, I placed the tip of my tongue at the edge of her pussy, moving it all the way to the top slowly, stopping just before reaching her clit. Not pulling back, I immediately moved my tongue back down, repeating the same movement a few times. After the first time, I felt her legs curl around my head. The second time I went up and stopped just short of her clit, she pulled me in a little tighter. By the fifth time, she was squeezing my head between her strong thighs. She wasn´t saying anything, but the message couldn´t have been more obvious. I did it one more time, out of curiousity what she would do. This time, she did talk.

"I told you to stop the fucking.."

Before she could say teasing, I pressed my lips over her clit and gently sucked on it, flicking the tip of my tongue over it in the process. Her sentence drowned in a long, throaty moan as her thighs squeezed me even tighter than before. It didn't take long after that for her hips to start bucking into my face, which I had expected. With my hands wrapped around her legs, I could keep her down and keep going. Her moaning soon devolved into more primal territory, with multiple obscenities being thrown my way as I kept licking and sucking her. I wasn't going to let up either, she had grabbed my hair to pull me tighter against her pussy, as long as she didn't push me away I was going to please her like my life depended on it. I wanted her to remember this.

In between her moans and swearing, she finally found the coherence to form a full sentence.

"Fuck, I hate how good at this you are."

I wanted to reply so badly, but I needed to keep going. She moaned again, louder than before.

"No response? Have I finally found a way to shut you up?"

Fuck, she was outright challenging me now, daring me to respond. I wasn't going to, I needed to keep my concentration on her pussy, which, I hated to admit, tasted as delicious as she said it would. If this was how this whole thing was going to go, it wasn't just going to be her thinking back on this night for a long time. I immediately decided any risk was worth it to put this hateful goddess of a woman in her place. I didn't respond verbally but doubled my efforts, she rewarded me instantly with an even louder moan than before and the words I had been waiting for.

"Oh, SHIT! Fuck, that's so fucking good, yes, so you did hear me!"

She laughed, and it was the first time I had ever heard her laugh. Again, it caused my heart to skip a beat. Fuck, I was in trouble.

"You're right, this was an... fuck, YES, an excellent idea. If you're half as good with your dick as you are with your mouth, I might be able to put up with you after all."

Again, her moans got louder as I increased the pressure. This time however, I wasn't doing it to shut her up. I was doing it because I loved it. Her moans were the hottest I had ever heard, I saw her abs tighten every time she bucked her hips into my face. I saw her perfect breasts, by some miracle still held together by that black lace bra, shake with every breath. I wasn't thinking about putting her in her place anymore, I was completely lost in getting her over the edge. I wanted to make her cum, I wanted to make her explode into ecstacy and pure bliss. I wanted to hear her lose it, I wanted to fuck her raw, for her mind to melt to a puddle.

And I got my wish as her thighs squeezed me so tight I couldn't breathe, her chest stuck as she held in her breath for what felt like half an hour. I kept going, I didn't stop, I couldn't stop, and that's when she let go. Both her hands on my head, her legs wrapped around me like a vice, she let out the loudest, sexiest, most beautiful sound I had ever heard. I felt her juices running down my mouth and chin as she exploded all over my face. It took all of my strength to hold down her desperately shaking hips. I held my mouth where it was, not daring to move my tongue, not knowing how sensitive she would be.

I got up, wiping her juices from my chin with my hand in the most conceited way I could think of. Not that it mattered, she wasn't looking at me. She was laying back, her eyes closed, her breathing heavy, her legs still shaking. I finally took a moment to properly look at her. She did truly have the body of a goddess. I shook my head, I needed to stop myself from thinking that way or this woman would become a problem. Luckily, she helped me provide a distraction by muttering something unintelligible.

"What was that?"

"Fuck me."

I didn't need to think about that one for even a fraction of a second and started to undo my belt immediately, cursing myself for not having taken off my pants earlier. I had obviously gotten caught in the moment.

"You bet."

It took me just a few seconds to get rid of the last bit of clothing I still had on. I didn't care how eager I looked. She knew what she looked like, I could pretend not to be eager to fuck her all I wanted, she would never buy it. There was no way I could feign disinterest at this point. She had seen me look at her, she had seen the look of wonder and amazement on my face. She knew I felt like the luckiest son of a bitch in the world. The only thing left to do was to completely blow her mind in return. I got back down on the bed, grabbed her hips, threw her legs over my shoulder, positioned myself and pushed inside. I was not expecting any resistance given how incredibly wet she was from her orgasm earlier, but it still shocked me how tight she was. It already felt like she was squeezing me, and I knew instantly that this was going to be a bigger challenge than I expected it to be.

I grinned. I couldn't help it. This whole insane plan that I had cooked up at that party months ago seemed like a thing in a distant past. It was mainly to take something I didn't like, her not being able to stand me, and turn it into something fun, trying to get her to sleep with me. Somehow, through all that, I ended up with my cock deep inside the sexiest woman I had ever seen. I looked at her face and saw the same loathing I always saw. Then I saw it, she knew it too. She hated how good this felt, she hated how compatible we seemed to be. She wanted this to be a big disappointment so she could continue to hate me and make fun of me amongst her peers, just like I wanted to just fuck her brains out so she would be stuck with that memory forever.

Both of us wouldn't get what we wanted, but, looking into each others eyes, we seemed to come to a silent agreement. We wouldn't get what we wanted, but we would make sure we both got what we needed. And with that, I tightly pressed her legs against my chest and thrusted deep inside her tight, wet hole. I didn't care about a buildup, we'd both had enough of that. I just held her and fucked her as hard as I could, and if her moans were anything to go by, she agreed with me. Unfortunately, it still wasn't enough to shut her up.

"Someone's a little pent up."

"Or I just don't feel like being nice about it."

"Oooh, he's got his voice back, how cute!"

"Can't let you make all the noise now, can I?"

"Fair point!"

It was a fair point, but the hidden meaning behind her words was obvious. Is that all you've got?

I pulled out and turned my finger at her, gesturing that I was going to flip her over. She let me, and as I grabbed a pillow and quickly pushed it under her, she laid down on her stomach. Again, I couldn't stop myself from grinning. Despite the pressure to perform, or maybe because of that pressure, I was having an absolute blast. I sat down on top of her legs, looking down on her backside for the first time. It was every bit as perfect as her front. This time, I firmly grabbed her ass, making a tiny bit of room, and pushed back in. Immediately, I noticed she appreciated this position a lot better. Her breath hitched when I pushed in, and as her hands squeezed the bedsheets, she let out a long, deep moan.

"Seems like you like my back just as much as my front. Are you really sure you hate me?"

Oh, right, I was going to use this position to shut her up. With the tiniest bit of regret, I took one hand of her ass and moved it up her spine. When I reached her head, I grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled up her head. I expected a yelp of pain and frustration, I didn't expect the throaty moan that followed after, nor did I expect her to back her hips into me. This was so much better than pushing her face down in a pillow. Hearing her enjoy herself this much lit me up, and I proceeded to give her everything I had and finally answered her question.

"I'll admit I doubted it for a second, but yeah, I really am sure. I fucking love how tight you are though."

She seemed to have finally lost control a bit, her knuckles were white from grabbing the sheets, her throaty moans were even louder than before, and she was furiously backing her hips into me. We had settled into a rough but extremely satisfactory rhythm when I decided I wanted to hear and feel her cum her brains out again. I let go of her hair, noting the disappointed whimper that escaped her mouth as I did.

"Don't worry, love. You'll like where it's going."

"It better."

This time, I didn't slowly and teasingly move my hand along her spine. I slid it under her stomach, in between her legs and pressed my finger on her clit as I kept fucking into her as hard as I could. The response was as instant as it was explosive. Whatever I expected, it wasn't her falling apart completely. Her breathing stopped, she nearly ripped apart the sheets, burying her face in a pillow as I had to hold her down when her legs shook so violently I nearly got a kick to the chest.

I fucking loved it.

I hated this woman with a passion.

But I fucking loved this.

I could fuck her as hard as I want, I was going to be the one who got screwed at the end of the day. I wanted her to be stuck with this memory for years, but I knew I wouldn't be able to forget her either. As soon as that realization hit me, I stopped caring. I looked at the goddess still laying beneath me, still twitching, but now breathing heavily into her pillow. I pulled out and just sat there watching her. It was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen.

That was until she pushed herself up, turned around, unclasped her bra and I finally got an eyeful of the most spectactular breasts anyone would ever see. There was only one thing I could say.

Alca
Alca
90 Followers