The Hatefuck of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now this is just unfair to the other women."

She smiled at me, more smug than she had before, she knew exactly what she was doing.

"What other women?"

"All of them."

"Good answer."

And with that, she pulled me in for another searing kiss, only to push me down on the bed.

"Now, babe, I'm afraid our time together has come to an end."

I smiled and replied cheekily.

"Ahw, already?"

"Yes. You see, I came here convinced that you were going to disappoint me. I was excited about that, because I was looking forward to telling my friends about what a bummer you were. But you had to go and ruin my fun by not only making me cum twice, but even making me squirt."

I recognized what she was doing, but there was no way for me to stop her. So I just rolled with it.

"A goddess like you deserves to be treated like one."

She laughed.

"Cute, but far too late. This is still going to be just a one time thing. However, I will admit that I will be thinking about it for a long time, as I'm sure will you. However, that's not enough for me, so..."

As she was talking, she crawled her way over, climbing on top of me, pushing down my legs, positioning her entrance right above the tip of my cock, still as hard as a rock, aching for more.

"I'm going to ride you until your brain can't take anymore. You're going to beg me to stop, then you'll beg me to keep going, you'll beg me to let you come, you'll beg me for more."

I couldn't help but moan when she all but impaled herself on me. It was like getting fucked by an angel and a devil at the same time.

"I'm going to make you explode. It'll be more than you could possibly take and I'll still keep going after that."

When she started moving her hips, I knew I had lost. It was both the most incredible sight and the most incredible feeling ever. Seeing every muscle on her toned body tense up with every twist and turn, her breasts moving up and down in the rhythm, her teeth biting her lips as she looked at me with those dreamy eyes, it was almost too much.

"So, as a thank you, but also because I want you to think of me every time you have sex for the rest of your life, I'm going to give you everything I've got. Try to hold on, if you can."

Nothing could've prepared me for the onslaught of ecstacy as she began to ride me like her life depended on it. She hooked her nails into my chest, lifted up her hips, slammed them down and proceeded to ruin me forever. Her perfect body moved like it was doing an elaborate dance, no movement seemed wasted, everything had purpose. The sweatdrops trickling down her body did nothing to diminish her beauty and elegance, in fact, it only served to make her look even sexier. Having her arms aimed towards my chest caused her breasts to be squeezed together, which only made them more incredible to behold, but it was her face that had my full attention.

She was loving this as much as I was.

Her face was locked in a mix of pleasure and excitement, her mouth half open, a moan coming out with every thrust of her hips, her eyes would simply not leave mine, as if she was taking in every fraction of a second, just like I was. She was giving it her all, and I wanted to reciprocate. So I did the only thing I could and grabbed her hips so I could push her into me.

Somehow, we had started the night making snide, nasty remarks at a random party, and had ended up slamming our bodies into each other like there was no tomorrow. She was now even smiling at me, a genuine smile, one of excitement, one of pure joy. And I realized I was smiling too.

Suddenly, I realized that I didn't have much left. Seeing her smile brought me back to reality, and reality was currently shaped like a perfect pussy, slamming down on my cock, squeezing it like a vice every time it came down and moved back up. It wouldn't be long before I'd give in, but I didn't want it to end yet. Figuring she wasn't going to let up, I decided to do the next best thing, make sure we would at least cum together.

I shot up, moving my arms around her back, and I took my chance to bury my face between those unfairly gorgeous tits. Placing kisses along the edges, flicking my tongue across her nipples gently, cupping each of them in my free hand as my mouth played with the other.

Looking back up at her face, I couldn't stop myself from kissing her once more as my hand moved from her breasts down to her thighs. For the third time tonight, I pressed a finger down on her clit, causing her to graze past it every time she moved her hips.

"What are you doing?"

"Making this last one count."

"Then let's make them count."

This time, she kissed me, and as I felt her moans resonate through my entire mouth, I felt my own pleasure building. No warning was needed, she could feel me twitch, she could feel I was about to come apart, all she did was hold on tighter and kiss me deeper. I pressed down on her clit and felt her legs starting to shake again, this was it.

Locked in our deepest kiss yet, we broke apart in a loud, mutual moan as I let everything go. It was everything I could do not to pass out. I held her as tight against me as I could as once more her entire body convulsed. She had thrown her head back and her mouth open in a silent scream. Then, as my cock twitched for the last few times, shooting the last of my hot seed deep inside her, she pushed me down and fell on top of me.

When I woke up 90 minutes later, she was long gone. The air was slightly damp and smelled like shampoo, she had obviously showered before leaving. She had also taken my spare shirt, leaving me with just the one she had ripped apart. That's what I got for ruining her dress, I supposed. I grabbed my phone to set my alarm for tomorrow when I noticed the piece of paper on the desk.

She had left her fucking phone number.

Afraid that it was too good to be true, I quickly programmed it into my phone under her name with a question mark next to it. I couldn't be too sure. I would sleep on it and text her in the morning. I'd ask her if she had a preference for the new dress I was going to buy her.

Yes, I still hated her with a passion, and seeing her again would be a pain in the ass.

But she'd be worth it.

I set an alarm and put my phone down, not a minute later, I was sound asleep, a grin still etched on my face.

She was definitely worth it.