The Haunted Brothel Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom begins to share neighborhood's Halloween secret with son.
959 words
3.91
21.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In our neighborhood the Mom's all love Halloween so much, and this year is the year I find out why. I turned 18 three months ago, and though it has always been a secret -about the house on the hill on Halloween night, me kept away after trick or treating with a babysitter at home, even till last year! - this year Mom promised me I would be able to go up the house with her and the other Moms and adults. It was always strange knowing that all the Moms were up at the fancy Victorian mansion, which I was told used to be a kind of place where men would pay to keep company with ladies - until it got shut down almost fifty years ago and stood abandoned for years and years.. All Halloween night I always remembered it was all lit up, with wild shadows in the windows, and I swore I could hear what sounding like ghosts howling all through the night if it was quiet and the wind was just right, while I sat in my room and stared up at it out my window.

The only clue was that all the men in the neighborhood would parade up there after the Mom's had set it up, and they would stumble down the hill toward dawn looking happy, smiling and laughing together, but looking curiously drained.

My birthday was three months before Halloween this year and Mom told me that she had a special invitation for me that I could open Halloween night, and I was thinking, could this be it?

Will I learn the secret of the Halloween house?

The week before was mostly normal, doing my school work and chores and when I came home from practice Mom was seeming very cheerful. She is usually pretty perky but, maybe she was dressed a little different or I don't know what it was, but I noticed that she looked a little... well, I never noticed her cleavage as much as this week. I mean, I guess I always noticed that she has really big boobs, and they are very shapely in fact, but, well, like tonight when I was working on my science lab report. and Mom came in - in a costume! She was dressed as a pirate and peeked in the door (usually she knocks but she just opened the door this time and SAID 'knock knock'. What if I had been doing something besides homework late alone in my room, geez Mom. Don't do that unkless you are looking to maybe catch your son with his pants down! And then, when I turn around she comes dancing into the room with a very skimpy pirate costume, singing to me! "He was working in his lab, late one night, when his eyes beheld an eerie sight!" And spun me around in my chair by pulling the back on its swivel and her big boobs in the torn looking cloth bouncing right in front of my face! I gulped.

"How do you like my costume?"

"...Mom?" I stammered.

"Does my monster think Mommy looks good enough to mash?" And I swear, her boobs bounced right into my nose. She danced around and her ass was now facing me with the same torn cloth barely covering her bottom and a skull and crossbones on each butt cheek! They were so small that there was under-butt cleave and I may have been delirious but I think I saw hairy pink pits dangling out and she was sort of singing "Let'd do the mash, let's do the monster mash."=

I blushed furiously, wondering if she was drunk or had just gone nuts! I'd never seen her like this and suddenly I was lusting for her amazing body. So confused I covered my lap as I started to pitch a tent and worried she would notice.

"Mom, I.. have to do... my homework..."

"So you don't like this costume!? I picked it out just for you! Hmm..."

"Mom does this have something to do with... the invitation you promised...?"

"Hmm, sweety you are a smart little monster..." And then she spread her legs and sat on my lap. Not butt first, but straddling me. "This is going to be a very special Halloween," she told me. Then she gave me a kiss on the cheek and thrust herself into my lap, bouncing back up and dancing out of the room.

That night I lay in bed, listening to the sounds of the house, wondering about what had happened. Wondering what it all could mean! Thoughts flashed through my mind, weird thoughts and feelings I couldn't make sense of. The memories of the house on the hill, the sounds of ghosts, the strange zombified men dragging themselves through the streets on the day after Halloween... Was it witchcraft? Maybe Mom had just this week been replaced by an alien visitor from outer space? What was she talking about a lab - because of my homework? Did she know I was doing my lab homework? Is Mom psychic or some kind of sorceress?

Confused, I tossed and turned but one thing was constant.. the throbbing hard-on thinking about Mom's tits in my face and that warm hairy mound rubbing in my lap. I thought I heard a noise, creaking in the hall and I looked out the cracked door... Were those eyes from the hallway in the dim light? Those sounds like something squishy and that... moaning... I shut my eyes and couldn't help but see that wonderful meaty hairy cunt dangling under Mom's beautiful flabby ass... I squirted a huge load all over my sheets and feel asleep exhausted.

STAY TUNED FOR PART II: Costume Shopping