The Haunted Costume

Story Info
Jane struggles finding a perfect Halloween outfit until...
1.7k words
4.19
18.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gapchenko
Gapchenko
6 Followers

A veil of mist trailed out from the bathroom door and got lost within the darkness of her apartment like the echoing voices of the long deceased. Indecision laid bare across her purple satin sheets, costumes, masks, and boots all scattered and swirled on the bed, a perfect representation of Jane's current state of mind. She was already going to be late to her work's annual Halloween party. The stress of finding the perfect outfit boiled and bubbled with the stress of the realization that she wouldn't make it to her friend's house in time to join her in the cab.

"More cost," she mumbled to herself while replying to a text that had illuminated the darkened and shower misted room. Her pale eyes panned across the bed, seeing costume after costume that she had already discarded in a fit of anxiety until her eyes spotted a red bag just beneath the bed. She reached down and gently pulled the bag out and neatly sat it upon the bed.

'Eric Flu's Haunted Bazaar' read the logo that had been crudely stamped upon the shiny red plastic that bulged at the bottom.

"I don't remember ever buying anything from that shop," Jane thought to herself. "I don't even recognise the name". She pondered for a second whilst taking a quick glance inside the puzzling purchase.

Within the PVC capsule laid a simple dark bodysuit. Jane reached in and pulled the nylon costume out of the bag, it was simple in nature and design, it was all black except for two skeleton hands printed to look as if they were cupping the wearer's breasts. Towards the bottom, sitting over the crotch was a comically cheeky pumpkin face with its tongue poking outwards.

Time had run out for Jane. She needed a costume now and this would have to do, she thought to herself. Images of the bodysuit, short skirt and thigh-high boots flooded her mind. Then the face of Alex floated within that flood, his dark eyes lusting and leering over her within this tight fitted costume. She could feel his tongue drooling and sliding up the leather of her boots as he begged her for one last dance beneath the tacky Halloween decorations.

"This is it, wherever it came from," she pointed to herself. She dropped the damp towel that had been covering her during the entire costume picking ordeal and put the bodysuit on. It fitted comfortably - tight, but she liked it that way. She liked most things that way. Her black skirt slid past her thighs with ease and a few zips later her black leather boots were also sliding and surrounding her thighs. Jane was looking at herself in the bathroom mirror while figuring out what exactly to do with her freshly dyed silver hair when she first felt it.

A small and slightly pinch just beneath her right breast, almost like her bra had tightened and pressed against her skin. She looked down, felt her bra clasp, looked behind her. All she saw was herself, all she felt was herself. Continuing to put her hair up Jane felt an air of discomfort around herself, around her costume, this costume. She walked back into the bedroom and even for a split second contemplated removing the bodysuit and wearing something from last year. That contemplation, however, was cut short as she felt two firm hands, pressed against her chest and pushed her backwards with such force she stumbled and fell backwards onto the bed.

Fear gripped her eyes as she could see no one in front of her, and yet she could feel something. She could feel the very pressure of someone's hands pinning her to the bed. Confusion and fear quickly mixed like artists paint upon an empty pallet, but as quickly as it started, it was over. There was no sensation of being pushed or pinned. There was no longer any force of any kind that she could feel, the dark room then illuminated once more.

Her phone buzzed and a message flashed up on her screen. She sat up and reached over to the bedside table and dazedly looked upon the bright screen that displayed a message from her friend.

"Well?"

"Did you feel it???"

"Did it work???"

Jane's mind was a concoction of confusion, convulsions endlessly spinning and tumbling down that dark rabbit hole of human consciousness. Her thumb, still shaking, plucked the only words she could muster:

"What the fuck? What did you do witch?"

A few seconds passed by and her hands trembled once more, but from the buzzing of her best friends reply:

"Hahaha you don't remember?"

"You asked me the other month"

"You wanted me to send you something that could fulfil that... itch ;P you had that couldn't quite get scratched the normal way ;)"

Jane's mind snapped back fully into reality. She remembered that conversation. She thought that her best friend, who was a practising witch, was just trying to be funny. In no way, shape or form did her mind ever conclude that anything like this could have ever been made a reality. And yet it was, upon her body, an inanimate item that was now apparently animated. Janes sexual interest was now aroused, and she hastily replied:

"Yea I do remember now!! Thanks for the heads up btw! Bitch! Lol!! So can you start it back up again then? Like slowly start it up however you're doing it?"

A solemn smile emoji was her only reply.

Jane laid back on the bed, the stiletto heels of her boots pressed into the dark red carpet that smothered her bedroom floor. Within a few moments, her breasts began to feel the pressure once more. This time it was softer, more gentle and kinder. Like that of a lovers' touch clasping a reassuring hand.

She could feel the material constrict and loosen, pushing blood further towards her nipples, the rush of blood steadily intensified the sensation of her nipple rubbing against the dark fabric. She could feel it hardening under the constant pressure and restraint. Her eyes drifted closed as she gasped, her breathing had dropped to a heavy deep inhale and exhale.

Just as her back arched and her shoulders buried themselves into the deep purple sensual grave that was her bed, a small wet finger like touch gently grazed over her vagina. She had shaved that morning, making the touch just that ever so much more intensified. Her hips threw themselves back as yet another gasp found itself drifting out through her deep red and moist lips.

A heavy leathery knock echoed around the room as her boots slammed into each other. Dark shimmering weapons made to seduce and entice, now locked together at the ankles and had become powerless and useless cladding upon submissive legs. Jane's head raised, her eyes opened and she looked down. Her fingers dug into fabric as she pushed her skirt downwards. All she saw looking back up at her was the pumpkin face, tongue out and eyes opened. It's orange eyes lifelessly looked back into her pale life soaked eyes. She wondered for a minute if both its eyes were opened when she first looked at the costume or was one closed? She couldn't remember. Even in the best of situations doubt would have filled her mind and clouded all judgment like heavy rain clouds upon a summer's evening, turning summer to autumn and day into night. After all, who would have paid attention to such smallest details within the confines of such a situation as that which befell upon Jane that evening?

Her hands unclenched and made their way towards the pumpkin's face, following the contours of her thighs, her fingers running along her own skin caused goosebumps to slowly protrude. She then slid her fingers over its face and ran them down and around what would be it's cheeks, gripping the iconic orange face of Hallows Eve and pushed him into her wet pussy. Doing so sent another, yet stronger, wet tongue like thrust inside her. This time it flicked its tip upwards and ran it along the roof of her sweet vagina as it slid itself out of her. A few more pushes from her hands, accompanied by a few more pulsing licks and flicks. The squeezing of her breasts had also intensified, her nipples were fully erect and enjoying every black nylon tug and twinge. A small bead of blood swelled beneath Jane's lip where she had bitten it a little too hard to stop herself calling out into the night.

Heat flooded towards her thighs and hips as, what she could only imagine was the pumpkin face, clasped it's lips over her clit. Her hips raised themselves as the suction intensified, pulling more of her into its warm moist mouth. More of her skin rubbed passed its lips, sending twinging spasms of pleasurable sensations out from her hips and into every part of her skin. The smooth nylon against her breasts even felt too rough at moments, even the satin had a way of roughly reacting with her heightened skin.

She looked down once more and met its eyes with her own, with the suction still tightly clasped around her clit, it sent its tongue back deep inside her as she pushed, squeezed and forced the nylon deep within her. Her mouth widened, her white pearl like teeth shone in the moonlight that was now bathing her bedroom in its soft pale glow. She forced it even more - sensually smothered suffocation would surely have greeted a mortal face placed between her thighs. With one last thrust and flick of its tongue, one last squeeze on her clit with its lips and one last pleasurable pressure upon her chest she let out a cry.

She released the black costume from her grasp and felt every part of her body release every bit of tension it ever had. Her pussy soaked the nylon, the pumpkin face drenched in Jane's elixir of enjoyment and final release. With pale moonlight upon satin sheets, cum upon darkened nylon and exhaustion upon Jane's face, this would be one Halloween that would never be forgotten.

Gapchenko
Gapchenko
6 Followers