All Comments on 'The Haunted Funhouse'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lol

so good lol and funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nicely done

I love the way you allowed us to use our imaginations to help build the story. That subtlety is what sets a really good author apart from the mediocre ones who feel the need to give their readers every last detail. You gave us just enough and let our minds fill in the rest. I know when I see a story has been authored by you it would be good. You didn’t disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great, but,

Mom ONLY talked to the son about respect/using condoms? Very old-fashioned.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Another Great-

story, Origins! Really hot! Loved how understanding the parents were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So good!

This has never happened to me before, no other story sucked me in like this did. For real, when the mom said happy Halloween, I literally jumped!!! It was so funny, I've never reacted like that before. Still so wierd to me that I did... I know it may sound stupid but I just wanted to share that!

RealisticsixRealisticsixover 3 years ago
Love it

Absolutely brilliant story

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

All I can say is that I loved it you set the bare really high, great job.

Primus21Primus21over 3 years ago

I loved this story, and would love to see a follow up if you can think of one

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have read at least 10 stories from you know, all short and interesting. And all made that they could have a second chapter. So if you ever feel like it, we all would love to read a second chapter of most of your stories...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...

story TAGS