The Haunted Funhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to be used that way? Why?"

"I read erotica and watch porn, stories and movies like that get me off so hard. I'm not going to kid myself that we'll run away together and fall in love but I'm not going to deny that this line we've crossed is one we can't go back on and why should we? Your cock felt amazing and I know that if I get my cravings satisfied by you I won't go looking for some guy that won't treat me right."

"When did you want to do it."

"Well, all the time really, any chance I can get with you."

"I meant your romantic setting thing."

"Oh, tonight? So we have time before Mom and Dad get home?"

"I was going to tell you, they've asked me to do a shift in the house again, the other guy got sick."

"So, I should take you home and we can leave you enough time to recover," she said with a grin.

"Okay."

I had to make her slow down a couple of times on our short drive back home but once we got inside she was all over me, kissing me and pulling at my clothes. I knew I had to take charge.

"Go and run your bath, I'll get the candles," I said, separating us.

Allison had a look of pure lust on her face, she didn't say anything, just scurried off to our bathroom as I went to the kitchen to look for candles.

"We don't have any candles, just these LED ones Dad bought," I said.

By the time I'd got back, Allison was already naked and in her bath.

"That's okay, now strip off and join me, you can wash my back then my hair."

"How about I decide what to do, missy," I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh, okay."

I took my clothes off and stood for a second, my cock was already semi hard with anticipation and I stepped into the water behind Allison and put my legs either side of her. I put some of her soap in my hand then slowly rubbed her shoulders then down her back. She seemed to melt into my hands, I reached round and cupped her breasts with my hands and gently pinched and played with her hardening nipples. Her breathing was getting heavier but I wanted to take my time, I gently washed her hair then had her stand as we rinsed the soap from us both. Any time she reached for my cock as we showered I gently pushed her hand away and told her 'not yet'. I dried us both off then picked her up into my arms, that got an excited squeal from her and her eyes were almost glazed in lust by the time I set her down gently on her bed.

"Now lay back and open your legs for me," I said softly, she did as I asked.

I got on top of her and after kissing her gently on the lips, I began a trail, kissing her cheek then her neck below her ear, over her collarbone then further until I had her nipple in my mouth. I sucked it between my teeth then circled it with my tongue then after a minute or so I kissed my way over to her other nipple and gave it the same treatment until both were hardened. I then kissed my way over her flat stomach then round to her inner thigh, slowly kissing my way to her pussy. Her labia was already glistening with her juices, I gave a broad stroke of her lips with my tongue then slowly licked and explored her until she was moaning and almost grinding her pussy onto my face. Satisfied I had her worked up enough I moved my focus to her clit and began to circle and rasp it with my hardened tongue until she shuddered, gasping 'oh fuck yes' over and over until she pushed me away.

"Th.. that was amazing," she said, still catching her breath.

"Ready for more?" I replied.

"Yes please."

I climbed on top of her again then placed the tip of my cock at the entrance of her pussy then slowly pushed inside her, watching the look of lust on her face as I started to thrust. I was amazed at how long I lasted, she was tight and felt wonderful, her moans as she climaxed a second and third time got louder and eventually pushed me over the edge, I looked into her eyes, her face contorted in pleasure. I pushed as deep as I could into her then groaned as my cock swelled then pulsed as I sprayed my seed into her. I stayed inside her until my cock softened then slowly pulled out before collapsing in a heap beside her. She rested on my chest as we caught our breaths.

"That was perfect big brother, thank you," she said, stroking my chest.

"Glad you liked it. I need to rest for tonight," I replied, stroking her hair.

"You know I'm totally pressing that button again tonight."

"Well it won't be gentle like this time."

"I'm counting on it."

We napped together then when it was time for me, I showered and headed out to the Haunted House again.

At the time I wondered why anyone would give up a shift in the room but we found out why later. I took my herbal viagra and waited for the first button presser as I watched people laughing and screaming as they walked through the halls. I spotted Allison right away, she was wearing the same outfit as the night before and when she got to the fireplace she again looked around and pressed the button.

"Hey, this one wants to be a fluffer, she was here yesterday too," said Mike when he brought her in.

"On the bench, face down," I said in my Batman voice.

"My friend doesn't believe I'm coming here again, once you've fucked me can you please take a picture with your cock in my mouth to send her?"

"How about a picture while I'm fucking you."

"Oh okay."

I took her phone and once she was naked and I was inside her, I took a picture that showed me inside her then put her phone down and held on to her hips as I fucked her pretty hard. Having already cum in her that morning, I lasted a while and had her cum a few times before I sprayed my seed inside her. I sat down on the chair with my legs open and had her lick me clean and was soon hard again when she started to suck me. I closed my eyes in bliss but looked up at the monitors at the right time, the front desk had 2 Police officers standing there. I turned on the audio.

"Allison, stop a second," I said and stood up.

"Sir, I understand this is private property but we've had a call from a parent that their daughter came here to have sex. If she'd paid entry to this house and had sex on the grounds it's classed as prostitution. Now you either let my partner and I in or I come back with a warrant and shut you down. I'll also find every code violation if I do, usually you guys are quiet but we can't ignore this," said one Officer.

"Allison, get dressed quickly. Help me move this bench and put the cloth and dummy coffin on it," I said as I pulled on my pants.

Allison and I got the room set up as an unused prop room, all the lights had been turned on in the main area and the animatronics turned off as the Officers started to walk through. I pulled Allison through the back entrance and we made our way to my car. As we sat in silence in the dark, one Officer put his head out and briefly looked around but he didn't linger. Alex called me around 20 minutes later.

"Slut room is closed, good job with the bench, Mike got the consent setup moved away in time too. That last girl still with you?" he asked.

"Yea, I'll drive round and drop her off at her car then bail," I replied.

"Had to have been Jared, he was meant to be there tonight."

"Why would he try and rat us out though?"

"I'm guessing some Mom found out her daughter came here and made her spill. Was fun while it lasted I guess, I'll tell you all about it when we talk to him."

"So, straight home after I drop you off okay?" I said to Allison.

"Uh, why? What if I had other plans?" she replied.

"Because you got me hard again and it won't go down until I've cum."

"So jerk off or something," she said grinning.

"So not funny."

"I'll happily wear you out, I'll see you at home."

We didn't have far to drive, my cock was aching by the time we got home though, Allison had me strip then sit on the couch on a towel, got naked herself then straddled me, taking me inside her. Feeling my cock slide into her again felt wonderful, she rode me slowly, pressing her nipples to my mouth so I could suck them. Allison climaxed a couple of times before I was ready again, we were both soaked in sweat and breathless, I looked into her eyes when I was ready to cum.

"I'm going to explode inside you again," I gasped.

"Good, I don't think I can last much longer," she replied.

I closed my eyes and kissed her passionately as I climaxed, pushing up as I exploded what seed I had left into her, moaning in pleasure into her mouth. When I was spent she rested her forehead on mine.

"Uhm, Happy Halloween...." said Mom.

Allison and I both gasped and turned our heads to look at her, Dad arrived beside her a few seconds later, he stood with his mouth open.

"Hi, we uh, were just having some fun," said Allison.

"I can see that young lady, I think you should both get some clothes on."

We both sat feeling ridiculous, myself dressed as Batman (without my mask) and Allison as a slutty nurse, waiting for Mom to say something again.

"How long has this been going on?" said Mom quietly.

"Since yesterday," replied Allison.

"Who started it."

"We uh, kinda both did."

"What does that mean?"

Allison explained about the Haunted House, dropping her purse and my confession. She left out the part about the fake ID of course.

"So you knowingly went to receive sex in a room understanding they'd call you a slut for doing so?" said Mom to Allison.

"It's not like that Mom, we never judge or mistreat the women, we don't view the word slut as derogatory, we know there are women who just want sex without the whole dating thing. It was actually a sorority that set that room up to begin with," I said, defending Allison.

"But you knew it was your sister when she came into the room?"

"Y.. yes."

Mom and Dad just looked at each other.

"Both of you go shower and put some clothes on, your father and I need to talk about this," said Mom.

We showered separately and as I dressed, Allison came into my room and quietly closed the door behind her.

"What if I was naked, can't you knock?" I said, grinning.

"Maybe that's what I was hoping for," she replied then kissed me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea, just worried about what they're going to say. Dad was far too quiet but I expected Mom to go insane. I love this too much to stop though."

"I feel the same, I've gotten quite addicted to you."

"Funny way to tell me you love me."

"I do love you Allison, this isn't just lust talking either."

Our phones buzzed at the same time and we were summoned to the dining room, Mom and Dad were sitting together and had us sit facing them.

"Your Mother and I have talked about this. We have a couple of questions then we're going to tell you what happens. Allison, you are on birth control right?" asked Dad.

"Yes Sir," she replied.

"Have either of you told anyone about what you are doing with each other?"

We both replied no.

"So, your Father and I both grew up in a pretty loose and relaxed family, we actually spent summers at the lake where we'd often have sex with cousins and is how we met, I was sleeping with my cousin Rob and your Dad his cousin Claire. We swapped and well, fell in love. While I will not give full out permission for this, I'm not going to stop you, if you are treating her with respect and not just using her then all we ask is that it stays behind closed doors. That also means you sleep in your own rooms, no banging headboards and waking us up or screams of pleasure while we're watching tv. If she's just a fuck toy to you Marcus, it stops right now, do you understand?" said Mom.

"I wouldn't treat her that way, I care about her too much," I replied.

"I think it goes without saying too, zero affection in public, no cute pats on the ass or anything, to the outside world you will be the same bickering siblings as before, getting caught outside would be extremely damaging. It's also one of the reasons we're not telling you not to, I saw how much you were into it and I knew you'd just take risks to see each other. It stays in this house, understood?" said Dad.

"Yes Sir." Allison and I replied in unison.

"You, Mister, if you're going to have sex with anyone else, wrap it up, you give her anything I will personally kick your ass, got it?" said Mom to me.

"Yes Mom."

"Now, both of you vanish, we need a drink and some alone time," said Mom, Allison and I quickly left.

I held her close to me in her room.

"I was so worried," she said quietly.

"Me too, I totally thought I'd get sent to boot camp or something. Morning sex as soon as they leave for work?"

"You must have read my mind."

The next few weeks were amazing with Allison, every time we were alone we'd make love and learn more about what got each other off. The Haunted House shut down for the year with plans for tighter security the next year, since I had got the room changed so well I became a trustee but to most others the 'slut room' was closed and a new code of secrecy put around it. They found out who had tried to leak and had him kicked out of the frat house too, the fallout from him caused by a jealous girlfriend but we quickly forgot about all the drama it caused.

I'll forever remember it as the best Halloween ever though, can't wait until next year!

12