The Haunted Hotel in Galveston

Story Info
My girlfriend and I share an unexplained, erotic experience.
2.3k words
4.65
2.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was autumn of 2008. Ashley was 19, and I was 21. We both craved a spontaneous getaway, the kind in which we went somewhere and tore off each other's clothes.

We made reservations at a hotel in Galveston, a few hours away from our north Houston suburb. It first opened in the mid-1800s, enduring several fires and the Great Storm of 1900, which killed thousands and destroyed nearly everything on the island. As we drove up, both of us noticed the beautiful old Victorian architecture. Both of us were eager to be alone together.

Ashley was a slender, bubbly redhead with deep brown eyes and a face with endless freckles. We met late on a winter night at a coffee shop, and quickly became inseparable. I stared for a moment at her long, pale legs as she stepped out of the car, thinking about the black lace panties -- her favorite kind -- that most likely hugged the curvy ass underneath her dress. I imagined running my hands over Ashley's soft skin, watching her ass bounce from side to side with each step as she walked ahead of me.

The moon had already risen several hours before we checked in, casting rays of light on the ocean. At the front desk, I asked whether there was anything we should know about the old hotel. The attendant shrugged nonchalantly and told us it's one of the most haunted places in Texas, then handed us our room keys. Ashley and I shared a glance, laughing about it in the elevator. I should mention that neither of us are superstitious people, and both of us were totally sober that night.

The room key was designed to resemble an old skeleton key, but the lock was electronic, clicking as we opened the door. The two of us walked inside and sat our luggage down. Two bronze lamps swiveled out from the wall, the only sources of light in the dimly lit room. The wallpaper was very old-fashioned, with stripes that led from the floor up to the high ceiling, and huge blue curtains covered the windows. Ashley sat down on the massive bed, looking surprisingly petite up next to the tall bronze bedposts. She fell into the crisp white linens before noticing the chocolate mint on her pillow, holding it up and grinning at me.

We ordered room service while I looked up the hotel on my laptop, which ended up proving to be a bad idea. Galveston was a very different place at the turn of the 20th century, complete with a huge Red Light District. Supposedly, some of the brothels were blown away by the hurricane, moving their businesses into local hotels and houses. We also learned that bodies had been stacked in the hotel after the storm, which is when Ashley reached over to close the laptop.

After we ate our dinner, Ashley changed into a black silk nightgown, always taking extra time to moisturize her skin, and got comfortable next to me in bed. We left one of the lights on, neither of us willing to acknowledge the room's unsettling vibe. I looked down at her slender toes, which she had just painted with black nail polish, and pulled her in close to me.

The warmth of her body was intoxicating. My tongue was on her neck, and then I felt her lips pressed hard against mine. She stuck her tongue in my mouth, and I sucked on it. She moaned lightly as I felt her hands sliding up my shirt, then down over my underwear, squeezing my now-throbbing dick. I ran my hands over her nightgown, using it to rub the soft silk against her hard nipples.

"I want you," Ashley said, "but this place is freaking me out."

I had felt like someone was watching us the entire time, but didn't want to admit it. "Maybe we should just sleep and go somewhere else tomorrow," I said. "If you're not comfortable, we can just get out of here now."

She smiled, then sighed as she cuddled up next to me, wrapping her legs around me. "It's late. Let's just get up early."

It took a while for us to fall asleep. Eventually, I looked over and saw that her eyes were closed. I must have fallen asleep not long after that.

It felt like it had been a few hours when my eyes opened again. I glanced over at the alarm clock on the table, suddenly realizing that my girlfriend was awake, looking toward the door. Both of us later admitted that we saw the same thing. It was like a transparent white light that seemed to hover in the room -- underneath it, the light seemed distorted, as if it were passing through a prism. Neither of us believed in these things, and I distinctly remember the sense of dread that crept through my body.

Then, I heard a moan coming from my side, followed by a few heavy sighs. Ashley's moans were usually a little quiet, like she was trying to avoid being overheard. This moan was longer and deeper, becoming an echo in the room. It felt like she was indulging in pleasure, letting it wash over her.

I felt chills, turning away from the door to face Ashley. She was sitting up, her brown eyes wide open, looking a bit confused -- but excited -- as she bit her lip. She leaned back and seemed to relax, releasing another long and sensual moan.

"Are you okay?" I asked. I was distracted from whatever was going on, now hard. I wanted to run, and I wanted to bury myself in her.

Her nod was slow, almost seductive. She turned her focus toward the door, spreading her legs. The linens rustled as Ashley slid her feet over them, raising her knees so they were in the air. She slid up her nightgown, revealing a pair of tits that fit perfectly in my hands. Her nipples were pink and swollen, as if they had been teased for hours.

Then, something happened that I will never forget. It felt like a sea of warm, wet tongues were swirling around the head of my dick, pressing down on my frenulum. My black boxer-briefs were still on, and I remember the confusion in my mind. I wanted to ask Ashley if we should get out, but I couldn't resist the feeling. I gasped, confused and also craving more, pleasure radiating throughout my body.

I was on top of the bed, resting on my knees. It was like being in a haze. Not high or drunk, but totally driven by instinct, as if my body were borrowed and time had stopped. I felt a sense of calm as an inner voice seemed to say that I should just go with it. I slid my underwear off and looked down at my swollen cock, wondering what would happen.

My girlfriend was next to me, topless, and I watched her fingers slide her panties down until they were hanging by her feet. She flung them to the side of the bed before spreading her legs wide. Ashley's pussy was swollen, cum glistening on her pink lips, beginning to drip and make a puddle on the sheets.

She moaned and squirmed, her toes curling. I asked her what the fuck was happening, and she told me to just lean back. She said I would feel like a king if I did. I had no desire left to run anymore, doing what she suggested and listening to her moans. We were both facing the door as she squeezed my hand tightly, and then I understood what she meant.

It felt like the tightest pussy in the world was teasing the tip of my cock. It was warm and perfect. I moaned along with Ashley, gasping and thrusting into the air, totally out of control. The pleasure was focused on the head of my dick now, and I still wanted more. It felt like I had been edging for hours, and I watched my pre-cum dripping out of the tip.

Ashley would later tell me she had no control over her own body, at that point, and she was just along for the ride. She sat up, turning her pussy so that I had a perfect view of it, and spread her lips. Her voice was more deliberate, as if she had gained years of sexual experience in an instant. "Are you getting your money's worth?" she asked.

A few seconds later, she cried out again, and I could see her pussy twitching. I watched my girlfriend cum as she cupped her tits in her hands, squeezing them and teasing her own nipples. A devilish grin appeared on her face before she turned and got on her knees, ass in the air. She reached behind, spreading her cheeks. I was overcome by the sight of my girlfriend's hole, now on full display.

That's when she turned back to me and locked eyes. "I'm a whore," she said, slowly returning to her last position. "Treat me like one."

As horny as I was, my mind was everywhere. I wondered if this was a very elaborate role play. Or, I thought to myself, had someone dosed our food? My thoughts disappeared as I felt myself growing closer to her, both of us looking toward the door. I rubbed my cock against her smooth ass, and everything felt amplified, like there was static in the air. I felt her fingers wrapping around my dick, now guiding it in closer. She wasn't on birth control, and usually had me wear a condom -- this time, her lips were teasing the head of my cock.

I can't remember her ever being so wet before that night, and that inner voice told me I should thrust. "Now, fuck your favorite whore," she said. I felt like I was outside my own body, looking down at us, watching her surrender.

New instincts that seemed to come from nowhere told me how to angle myself inside her pussy. I buried my dick inside her, feeling Ashley's fresh, juicy cum gushing all over my cock, her moans becoming screams. Her arms were all the way out in front, and she clawed at the sheets, pushing her ass higher into the air.

"Fuck," I said, my breathing now even faster than before, still feeling almost like different people occupied our bodies. Ashley wasn't usually one to enjoy being spanked, much less other kinds of ass play, but a sudden urge took over me. The resulting smack was so hard that the sound bounced off the walls, leaving a red mark on her ass that I could see shortly after, even in the dim light.

She screamed, and I felt her pussy squeezing my cock. "Finally," she said, bucking against my cock. "Again."

I obliged. On the left side, this time. "Tell me I'm your favorite whore," she said, her voice louder and more demanding than ever. She was grinding down on it again now, and the feeling was electric. "Tell me!"

"You're my favorite whore," I said, swelling inside her while also in disbelief.

It still felt like someone else's eyes were fixed on us, like we were fucking in public. I looked at her shoulder blades and the curves of her back, knowing I was going to pump her full of my cum -- every drop -- without anything between us, and without hesitation.

The next thrust was as deep as I could go. She leaned back into it, her cervix a welcome surprise as it brushed up against the head of my cock. I pushed myself inside again, and she reciprocated. The first pulse was subtle, a few drops of cum leaking out. I grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to me, listening as I slapped against her ass with each thrust, fucking her like an animal. The head of my cock flooded her with hot, sticky cum. Ashley kept grinding down, taking me deeper and milking every drop of my cum into her.

Once I was out of her pussy, we laid on the bed next to each other. She gave me a smile that was the opposite of innocent, reaching down and sliding a couple of fingers inside, gathering up a heap of cum. I watched her look at me, licking the ends of her fingers, followed by a gulp. Her mouth was open, and she showed me her tongue, knowingly flicking it a couple of times as she swallowed again.

We didn't have any trouble falling asleep after that, and the room felt very comfortable, unlike before. The next morning, as 11:00 approached, I walked back up to the front desk. Ashley stayed behind in the room to gather her things.

The woman at the front desk looked at her monitor, and I felt like she knew something I didn't when she asked about my stay. I asked if there was anything I should know about the room.

"I see there's a room service charge, and your bill will settle to the card on file," she said, hitting a few keys. "Were you here with anyone?"

"My girlfriend," I said. "It was the two of us."

"That room," she smiled, as if to keep a secret. "We don't really talk about these things, but you aren't the first."

Ashley and I left the hotel not knowing how to talk about the experience for several days. In the end, it was something we largely kept quiet, given how bizarre we thought it might sound to others.

Whether we were dosed by a member of the staff, sharing a hallucination, or something otherworldly really happened to us, the experience was unforgettable and totally exhilarating.

From that night forward, one thing was true: Ashley always wanted to hear that she was my favorite whore.