The Haunted House

Story Info
A church outing for her son woke up a memory in her.
7.2k words
4.54
16.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,414 Followers

It was the Saturday before Halloween, and the sign over the open gate said "Knollwood Farm". Brittany turned in and drove down the gravel lane to the big farm house at the end. Just to the left of the farmhouse was a huge machine shed and a barn almost as large. In front of the barn stood an old fashioned, horse-drawn farm wagon. As she and Timmy got out of her car, she heard the neigh of a horse coming from the barn.

The church had decided to have a Halloween party for the children of all the members, and had found Knollwood Farm offered all they needed. The evening would begin with face painting for the younger kids, a trip through the 'Haunted House", really just the machine shed, and then an old-fashioned hay ride on a horse drawn wagon that the brochure said would also be scary. After the hayride, the evening would end with a marshmallow roast over an open fire. There would also be coffee for the adults in attendance, and cocoa for the children.

Brittany had been excited about everything except the hayride. She'd been on one as a girl, and had discovered she was allergic to hay. Much to the dismay of the boy she'd gone with, she began to sneeze as soon as the wagon started to move. Brittany knew he wanted to steal a kiss or two, and had wanted that too, but her sneezing put a stop to that. She'd sneezed for two days afterwards, and hadn't been near any hay since.

Timmy thought it was a great idea, and talked about it all week. Brittany thought the fact that Cheryl, the girl Timmy seemed to talk about a lot, was also going and might have something to do with his excitement.

The haunted house was scary, even for Brittany. The inside of the big machine shed had been divided into rooms with paneling, and the rooms were laid out so one had to walk down one specific path through them. It was filled with screeching ghosts and witches who jumped out at them when they walked past, animated figures of people in coffins, and some sort of leggy things that seemed to fall on Brittany's bare shoulders and hair. She knew it was all just part of the show, but feeling something that seemed to have a thousand legs brushing your neck was still creepy.

Brittany walked out of the haunted house, following Timmy and Cheryl. He was holding Cheryl's hand, and Brittany smiled. He was growing up fast. She'd have to have another talk with him one of these days. He was fourteen and at the age where girls had become interesting. That should have been Ricky's job, but since he'd left, she'd had to be both mother and father to Timmy. She watched Timmy help Cheryl into the wagon. He climbed in after her and sat down beside her. Brittany went to find the coffee pot.

The man who was setting out paper cups on the table smiled at Brittany when she walked up. He was a little taller than Brittany, and she thought he must eat a lot because his belly was fat enough his belt was down under it. The day's worth of whiskers made him look a little mean, too.

"You're not going on the hayride?"

Brittany chuckled.

"I don't want to sneeze all next week. I'm allergic to hay...any dry grass actually."

"Well, I can understand. With me, it's the fall ragweed. Doc gave me a shot that helps some, but it's still a pain since I'm outside a lot in the fall."

"I suppose I should go see about it, but as long as I stay away from hay, I do OK."

The man stuck out his hand.

"I'm Jack."

Brittany smiled.

"I'm Brittany. I take it this is your farm?"

"Yeah, all five hundred and seventy two acres. You want some coffee or cocoa while you wait?"

"Coffee, please. Did you build the haunted house?"

Jack nodded his head.

"Always liked building things, and figured maybe people would pay to see what I build. Been doing this for ten years now, and every year, I build something to make it a little better. Must be working, because the same people come back every year."

"I'd never heard of it before the church arranged for the party. When are you open?"

"I never really advertised much, just that first year. After that, people told other people, and the newspaper came out and did an article on us once. Been busy every Friday and Saturday night in October since, well, except for the Saturday closest to Halloween. Most towns pick that night for trick or treating, so nobody comes out then. They will this year though."

Jack handed Brittany a steaming styrofoam cup.

"Careful. It's hot. Cream and sugar?"

"Just cream, please."

Brittany took a tiny sip from her cup. It was good coffee, as good as she made, and it was hot. She sat the cup down on the table to cool a little.

"What's different about this year?"

Jack laughed.

"It was Marsha's idea, really. She's my wife. She likes to dress up on Halloween, but there's no place to go so she can show off. She said we ought to have an adult Halloween party, so that's what we're doing. It'll be the same haunted house, except for a few things I won't show the children, and the same hayride. We can't serve alcohol, but it's OK if people bring their own. Should be fun. Wanna come?"

Brittany smiled.

"You'll probably only have couples and I'm not a couple."

"You aren't?. I thought since you had a boy..."

"I was married, but I've been single for the past ten years."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

Brittany smiled.

"Don't be. I'm happy."

Jack grinned.

"Well, you should still come. I figure it'll be a lot of fun. Marsha's got her outfit all done", Jack grinned again, "what there is of it. She's gonna dress up like an old-time saloon girl and she's hoping all the men will think she's hot. She put it on for me last night. She's gonna be hot enough to fry eggs. Bet you would be too."

Brittany laughed.

"I think you must be thinking of some other woman. I'm not all that sexy."

Jack wiggled his eyebrows.

"Don't sell yourself short. You would be if you dressed right, maybe as a pirate wench or a nurse. Say, would you like to see what I made for the adult party? If you were coming, I wouldn't spoil the surprise, but since you aren't..."

Jack led Brittany through the maze of rooms. He'd evidently turned off the ghosts and screams, though the furry things still fell on Brittany's shoulders. Jack laughed when she shrieked at one.

"They're just cut up rubber bands on fishing line. Can't see 'em when it's so dark and they feel just like a spider crawling on you. Ah, here we are, right at the end. You went out the door that says "exit". At the adult party, they'll go in here."

Jack unlocked and opened a door that had "Dungeon" written in red letters that looked like they were dripping blood.

"Almost have it finished. Kinda proud of it too."

Brittany looked around the room. In the dim light, she could make out rings screwed into the walls and something that looked like a big bird cage hung from the ceiling. In the center of the room was a heavy table with some sort of big gears at one end, and off to the side was something that looked like a saw horse, but was taller and made of much heavier wood. The top was padded.

"I'll have a few more college kids in here, like the ones who dress up as my ghosts and zombies, but ones that are old enough and not too shy. I'll have a couple half naked girls tied up to the wall over there, and a guy in the cage up above that looks like he's starting to rot. He won't be real, of course. I got a guy making him for me out of paper mache. I should get him on Monday.

"Over there is my whipping bench. Haven't decided if it's gonna be a guy bent over it with a girl in a black corset and high heels and a whip, or a girl getting her bare butt whipped by a guy, but it'll be one or the other."

Brittany was getting uncomfortable with all this. It wasn't that she was shocked or anything because she was anything but shocked. It was that nobody in the church knew the secret she kept from them and she wanted it to stay that way. What she was seeing made her remember that secret, and she didn't want Jack to see what that was doing to her.

When she'd been married and before Timmy, they'd experimented a little with bondage and discipline. Brittany was by nature a submissive women. Rick wasn't exactly the domineering type, but he enjoyed their games. The first time he'd tied Brittany to the bed and then fingered her to so many orgasms she cried for him to stop, he'd decided he liked it. Once Brittany could breathe again with gasping and panting, she realized the orgasms were the best she'd ever experienced.

They'd tried other things after that. Usually she was tied in some manner so she couldn't escape what Rick was doing, but that made it just that much more exciting. She trusted Rick not to really hurt her, even when he bent her over the bed and used the wide leather swatter on her butt cheeks. She'd feel them growing warm from the swats and also feel herself becoming aroused.

As Jack talked, Brittany could imagine the two girls tied against the wall. Their breasts would be exposed and as they struggled, those breasts would wobble back and forth, just as her breasts did when Ricky had tied her to the rings he'd installed on one wall of their bedroom. Maybe there would be a man with them. He'd twist and pull on their nipples and probe between their thighs with his fingers. Ricky had done that to her and she'd gotten so aroused she'd almost pounced on him when he untied her.

She could picture herself bent over the whipping horse with her wrists and ankles strapped to the legs. Her legs would be spread wide apart and the full, soft lips between her thighs would be exposed to anyone who looked. Some man would tease those soft lips with a flogger enough she'd begin to breathe faster, and then use the flogger on her butt cheeks. She'd gasp at the sting, then gasp again when she felt the flogger brushing her sex again. She'd feel herself getting wet, and then moan as the flogger stung her butt again.

He's slide his cock in her, just like Ricky used to do, and tease her with short strokes until she was begging him to fuck her. He would, slamming his cock into her hard enough his belly would slap against her butt. When the orgasm hit her, she wouldn't be able to move much, so the contractions that wracked her body would be even more intense.

Those thoughts were making her nipples stiffen, and she knew if she checked, her panties would be damp. Jack's voice brought her out of the daydream.

"Hey Brittany, you OK?"

"Oh, yes, I'm fine. It's just really scary."

Jack patted the big heavy table.

"Thank you. It's supposed to be scary. This is my rack. They used to use these to torture people by stretching them until their arms and legs popped out of the sockets. I'm gonna have a half-naked girl stretched out on it. The guys oughta like that a lot. Hey, maybe I should have a guy getting whipped on the bench so the girls have something to look at too. What do you think?"

Brittany's mind was reeling a little. As Jack was talking, images of her in those predicaments were flashing through her mind.

"Uh...I suppose the women might like to see a man getting whipped. You wouldn't use a real whip, though, would you?"

"Nah. Nobody would get hurt, even on my rack. Hey, wanna try it out? I haven't been able to get Marsha out to do it, and I need to see if my ropes are long enough."

"No...I don't think so. It looks too scary."

Jack grinned.

"Aw, I won't hurt you. Just hop up there and lay down. I'll just put my ropes on you and see if they're long enough and then you can get back off."

His voice was almost pleading.

"Come on, Brittany. I really need to see if it's gonna work right before next Saturday so I can fix it if it won't."

Jack had been so nice, Brittany couldn't very well refuse. She was also feeling the same feelings she'd had when Ricky strapped her to the bed. She hopped up on the table and smiled.

"You're sure you're not going to stretch me?"

"Just enough to check my ropes, that's all. All you have to do is lay down."

Brittany felt a soft leather strap being fastened around her left ankle. It felt like it was padded and lined with velvet. Soon after that, she felt another being fastened around her right.

Jack came back to her side.

"The ankle straps seem to be OK. They don't hurt, do they?"

"No."

"OK then. Raise your arms over your head so I can do your wrists."

Brittany felt another strap being buckled around her left wrist.

"This seems OK too. Let me do the right one now, just to be sure."

When her right wrist was securely buckled into the strap, Jack came back smiling.

"Everything looks like it's gonna work all right. I'm gonna crank it up a little just to make sure. Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you or anything. You'll just feel the straps getting tight. They gotta be that way to look real."

Brittany heard a clank, clank at first, but no tension on her wrists or ankles. When it came, it didn't hurt. It was exciting.

A lot of her enjoyment of the games in their bedroom was the feeling of helplessness she always had, and the knowledge that Ricky could do anything he wanted to her and she couldn't stop him. That feeling had gotten more intense when he'd dared her to go to an adult club one night. She'd ended up tied hand and foot to a table while three men stroked and teased her body until her mind was screaming for release.

By the time Ricky had waved his stiff cock in her face, she was so worked up she'd have done anything they wanted to any of them. She'd sucked Ricky's cock while one of the men slipped two fingers in her and stroked them in and out. Another man pinched her nipples until they were long and stiff, and then tightened the loops at each end of a chain around each one.

Ricky had spurted in her mouth just moments before she felt the orgasm building. She felt the fingers stroke faster, and then a sharp tug on the chain that sent shocks to her core as her breasts were stretched up from her chest. She shrieked as the orgasm caused her to arch off the table as high as the straps would allow, and gasped over and over as the fingers kept stroking in and out. They didn't stop until she'd had another orgasm, groaned and fell back on the table.

The same thing had happened twice more that night. She'd taken each man in her mouth and had two more orgasms. As they drove home, she'd asked Ricky if they could go back to the club the next weekend. He said it would be fine with him and asked if she thought it was OK for him to play with some of the other women. Brittany had thought about that for a while, and then asked if Ricky would end up liking one of them more than her. He'd just chuckled and asked her if she liked any of the three guys that night more than she liked him. After that night, they went to the club most weekends until they decided to have a family.

Once Timmy was born, she'd hoped they would go back to the club, but Ricky didn't seem interested in doing that. He hadn't really seemed interested in her either. When she found the entry on their credit card statement for one of the motels in the city, she knew why.

He didn't try to deny it, and when she filed for divorce, hadn't questioned the alimony or child support. She didn't really miss him anymore except for the nights when she lay alone in bed and thought of the games they used to play.

As she felt the tension on her wrists and ankles increase, her heart began beating faster. It beat faster still when she realized how the rack worked. Her legs were being pulled apart because the ankle straps were fastened at the corners of the rack instead of the center. When Jack stopped cranking the machine, her legs were splayed wide.

Jack came back to her side.

"How's that feel? Too tight?"

"No, I don't guess so. It doesn't hurt or anything. It's just embarrassing having my...well, I feel pretty vulnerable."

Jack laughed.

"You know, the books all say they used these racks for torture, but I'd bet those guys had their share of woman on 'em, and what they did to 'em wasn't exactly torture."

"Well, if they were spread open like this, the women couldn't have stopped them."

She giggled.

"I suppose some of them didn't want to stop the man either."

Jack grinned.

"You think so? I wish Marsha thought like that. I been telling her she oughta try my rack, but she's likes bein' in control of what happens to her and all. She said she'd be glad to truss me up though. I told her I'd have to think about it. I sorta like being in control myself, if you know what I mean. Makes it kinda weird sometimes, us both wanting to be in control, but we figured out how to deal with that."

"Oh? How?"

He chuckled.

"I let Marsha be in charge of what she really wants to and she lets me do the same. Everything else, we sorta share. It's worked pretty good so far. You like being in control of things, or would you rather somebody else did it for you."

"Well, when you're on your own like I am, you have to be in charge. I think I like that, but sometimes it's a real headache."

He grinned.

"If I remember right, you used to be the other way, didn't you?"

"What?"

"Yeah, you used to like having a man doing what he wanted with you. I uh...I recognized you when you went through the haunted house the first time. You probably don't remember me do you? Tout Va ring any bells?"

Brittany felt a tingle run down her spine. Tout Va was French for "everything goes", was the adult club where she and Ricky had gone, and where she'd first discovered she liked multiple men doing things to her.

"You went there too?"

"Yeah, me and Marsha. It was her idea at first. She liked making me do what she wanted. I didn't like that so much. Somehow she found out about Tout Va, and we went one Saturday night. Didn't stop going until it closed up a couple years ago. That's another reason she wanted me to build my dungeon. That's the kind of party it's gonna be."

Brittany looked as his face. There was something familiar about him. She tried to imagine what he'd looked like fifteen years before. He smiled and the gold front tooth tripped her memory.

"I remember a Jim who looked like you."

He smiled.

"Yeah, I was Jim and Marsha was Ruby. We didn't use our real names so nobody would know who we really were unless we wanted them to. Always liked playing with you. It was a shame you stopped coming."

"I got pregnant. That's why we stopped. After that, Timmy took up most of my time and then after...well, I didn't think it was right to leave him with a sitter and go on my own."

"You still like what you did there?"

Brittany lied.

"I don't know. It's been so long."

He grinned.

"Wanna find out?"

Brittany frowned.

"I don't think so. I wouldn't want Timmy to come back from the hayride and find me like this."

Jack smiled.

"That hayride takes an hour and a half. They won't be back for another hour at least."

Brittany was imagining how she would look naked and stretched out on the rack, and those thoughts were causing her to be very alert and to tingle all over. It was just like when she'd been strapped to the table at Tout Va.

"Are you sure they won't be back sooner."

"Positive."

He lightly stroked her thigh through her jeans and Brittany felt the same tingling sensations she thought she'd never feel again. She shivered and Jack chuckled.

"Just the same as back then. One little touch and you get goosebumps. Want me to stop?"

Brittany couldn't say anything because she was drifting into a world she'd mostly forgotten about. It was a world where she felt helpless and where men could do anything to her. It was a world she'd loved at one time. Now, those same feelings were coming back and she found she craved the feelings.

Jack chuckled.

"Guess that means no. Let's see if you're still as hot as you used to be."

Brittany felt her top being pulled up and then Jack's hands on the button of her jeans. She felt cooler air on her tummy when he pulled down her zipper and spread the front open wide.

ronde
ronde
2,414 Followers
12