The Haunted House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm. Blue panties. I wonder if the top matches the bottom."

Jack lifted the hem of Brittany's top and peeked underneath, then pulled it up over her breasts.

"Don't believe it's quite the same shade of blue, but it's blue all right. It's a big one too. What size you wear now, Brittany?"

"Thirty four, thirty four D."

Jack squeezed her right breast and then massaged it a little.

"I thought at least a C. Marsha's a C. I keep telling her she needs a D because her tits sort of pooch out the top of her cups, but she says a C is fine. She likes her tits squeezed. You still like your tits squeezed, Brittany? They feel really nice."

Brittany felt more than Jack's hands massaging her breast. She felt the tightening in her tummy that always happened, even when she did it herself. When Jack stroked over her bra where her nipple sat on her breast, the tightening got more intense.

"Yes, I still do."

Jack pinched Brittany's nipple through her bra and she caught her breath. He smiled, massaged Brittany's left breast, then carefully slipped his fingers under the bra band in front. He lifted it up and over Brittany's breasts, then whistled.

"Damn, they're bigger'n they look. Must be the bra."

"I'm a little embarrassed by how big they are, so I buy bras that flatten me out some."

"You shouldn't be. They're great, especially the nipples."

Jack brushed his fingertip over Brittany's right nipple, pushing it down toward her tummy. As his finger slipped off, it popped back up, stiffer than before, and Brittany moaned.

"Oh God, I can't believe you remembered that after all these years."

"Oh yeah, I do. I remember you like this too."

He pinched her nipples between his fingertips lightly and then increased the pressure until Brittany gasped. Then, he twisted them and pulled up. Brittany gasped again and then moaned.

"Oh, I haven't felt that for years. Again."

"Nope, I'm in charge here, remember? You used to shave your pussy. I wonder if you still do. Guess I'll have to see for myself. We need more light for that, though. Now, you just sit tight and I'll be right back."

Brittany heard a door open, and a few seconds later, the room was flooded with light. The door closed, and Jack came back to her side.

"OK, now that we can see what we're doing, let's have a look in those blue panties."

He lifted the waistband of Brittany's panties and laid his head on her tummy to look. Brittany felt his whiskers poking her soft skin.

"Mmmm. Wonderful. It isn't a big bush, but it's a bush. Never liked a full bush, really." Jack laughed. "Too many hairs to get stuck in my teeth and throat. Trimmed, like yours, is just hot. As I remember, you used to like that, being licked I mean.

By then, Brittany was so aroused she'd have let him do anything to her.

"Oh yeah...do it to me."

"Maybe later. Right now I'm gonna see how wet you are."

She watched as Jack slipped his hand inside her panties and down to cup her lips. When one of his fingers slipped between them, Brittany moaned again. Jack chuckled.

"You're wet Brittany. Did you know that?"

He slipped his finger into her entrance and stroked it in and out slowly. Brittany rocked her hips into his hand.

"Yes."

"That means it's time to get down to business."

Jack untied her shoes and slipped them off her feet, than walked back to the big gears . Brittany heard the clank, clank sound again, and the tension on her wrists and ankles lessened. She felt Jack unbuckle the strap around her left ankle and release it. She felt Jack's hands on the waist of her jeans and looked down to see him working them over her bottom.

When they slipped down to her thighs, Jack pulled them down her legs and pulled her left foot out of the jeans. He then did the same with her panties. For a second or two, Jack stroked Brittany's inner thigh, and then she felt the strap being buckled around her ankle again. Jack left the end of the table, and Brittany heard the clank, clank again as she was stretched out. Jack came back to her side.

"Now that we got everything out of the way, we'll see if you still like your pussy licked or not."

He bent over, pulled Brittany's outer lips apart, and slipped his tongue between them. The sensation caused Brittany to rock her hips and then shudder. Jack chuckled.

"Brittany, I'm thinking you want that pussy licked in the worst way. I'm gonna lick you 'til you cum."

Brittany felt her lips being spread open again, and then the wet warmth of Jack's tongue as he licked her from her entrance to her clit. She moaned as the tingles raced to her center. Jack didn't say anything. He just kept licking up and down, up and down, occasionally pushing his tongue into the opening into her body and moving it around the entrance.

The sensations were more intense than she remembered, so intense she was losing control of herself, and that loss only made the sensations that much more arousing.

"You like this, don't you, Brittany."

"Oh God, yes."

"You need to cum, don't you."

"Yes."

"Beg me for it. If you want to cum, you have to beg me for it. Beg me."

Jack slipped a finger inside Brittany and moved it in and out slowly.

"Beg me or I'll stop."

It was when Jack curled that finger up and massaged just inside Brittany's entrance all her thoughts evaporated and were replaced with the craving she'd forgotten a man could cause her to have.

"Please...please make me cum."

"How do you want to cum? Look at me and tell me."

"Fuck me and make me cum."

Jack smiled at Brittany.

"That comes later. How do you want me to make you cum now?"

He put a second finger inside Brittany and massaged the same spot. Brittany felt warmth flow from somewhere and make his stroking fingers slipperier.

"Keep doing what you're doing to me."

Jack leaned down and licked Brittany's clit again, harder this time. She moaned and rocked her hips up into Jack's face. He stopped and smiled again.

"Just fingers or do you want me to suck your clit?"

"Suck it...suck it and make me cum."

The sensation of Jack's tongue sliding over her clit, and then sucking it made Brittany gasp. She knew she was getting wetter. She could hear the little squishing sound of Jack's fingers inside her as he stroked. She also knew she was rapidly approaching the point where just as when she fingered herself, she'd need to feel his cock inside her. At home, she used the special bottle of body lotion, the one that was tall and round. Would he put his cock in her and make her feel like she did in the tub as the shocking waves raced through her body?

She stopped thinking then. She couldn't both think and absorb the searing, shocking sensation that raced through her body. Jack kept sucking and moving his fingers in and out over that one spot inside her, and the sensations overpowered everything else in Brittany's world. She was just a writhing body, helpless to do anything except cry out, arch her back into Jack's face, and then shudder as his fingers milked more wetness from her body.

Jack stopped, and Brittany opened her eyes and looked down at his smile.

"You still want to cum, Brittany?"

"Yes, make me cum, oh God make me cum."

The intense sucking on her clit and the rapid rubbing of that spot just inside her entrance took Brittany away again. She strained against the straps and ropes that held her to the rack, not in an attempt to get away, but in an attempt to drive Jack's fingers deeper inside her and to press her clit tight against his mouth. When he pinched her right nipple, Brittany cried out. She was so close.

Jack rolled Brittany's nipple between his fingers and then pulled her breast up. She cried out again and her hips began to dance. The sucking sensations increased in speed and caused Brittany's back to arch up. Jack sucked her clit, hard, and she felt his tongue rasp over the swollen tip. She gasped, then cried out again as the shattering spasm racked her body.

Jack didn't stop until Brittany was writhing in an attempt to keep her clit away from his sucking mouth.

"Oh God, stop. I can't anymore."

Jack just chuckled.

"Oh yes you can. I'll let you rest a bit, and then we'll try out the whipping bench, and you'll see."

Jack got off the table and walked away for a few seconds. He came back with a heavy dog collar and a leash.

"This'll make sure you stick around so I can stick you."

Jack fastened the collar around Brittany's neck, tied it to a ring on the rack, and then walked to the front. Brittany heard the clank, clank of the gears. She was still panting when Jack un-buckled the straps from her wrists and ankles. She couldn't move when Jack pulled her jeans and panties from her right leg, and then moved toward her face.

"Let's get them tits out in the air. I like a woman naked when I fuck her."

Jack pulled Brittany to a sitting position and then pulled her top over her head. In a few more seconds, she felt her bra being pulled away from her chest.

"Ah...that's better. Them big tits are out where I can get to them. Now, hop down."

Brittany padded along beside Jack as he led her to the whipping bench. She was powerless to do anything as he spread her legs wide and strapped her ankles down. She was powerless when he pushed her down over the padded top and fastened her wrists to the other side.

Jack chuckled.

"Works better than I thought it would. That pussy of yours is all pushed out so I can find it with my cock real easy, and them big tits are hanging down just like I figured they would."

Brittany heard a zipper being pulled down and then the sound of shuffling feet as Jack moved behind her. When his cock head touched her wet lips, she shuddered. Jack laughed.

"You want it, don't you?"

"Yes."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"Is that all, for me just to stick my cock in your tight hole?"

"No...fuck me until I cum again."

Brittany groaned as his cock slid into her. He wasn't gentle about it, and that would have excited her enough. That his cock was so thick it stretched her tight as he rammed it inside her caused Brittany to moan and try to push back into the rapid thrust.

So securely was she strapped to the bench, Brittany could barely move. She could only remain doubled over the padded top and feel Jack's massive cock stroking in and out of her body. The stretching and stroking were taking her away again. At home, in her bed or in the tub, just fingering herself had made her too sensitive to do it again. Now, maybe because it wasn't her clit that was being stroked, she felt the familiar tightening begin again.

It was the angle of his cock inside her as well as his girth that was arousing her so much. She'd sometimes imagined being in this position, and had bent over to hold on to the edge of the bathtub when she used the lotion bottle. Jack was different from that, and the difference was amazing. Her lotion bottle was different, too, but places Brittany couldn't reach with the lotion bottle were being stroked by Jack's cock, and her lips were stretched so tight, the sensations never seemed to stop.

As Jack pumped his rigid cock in and out of her pussy, he talked to Brittany, and his words only increased her level of arousal.

"You like it, being fucked like this, don't you?"

"Yes"

"You gonna cum for me?"

"Yes"

"You want to cum?"

"Y-...oh...yes."

"Then tell me that."

"I-..oh God...I want... want to cum."

"You like your nipples sucked when you cum, Brittany?"

The strong contraction at those words took Brittany's breath away.

"Y- gasp...yes, suck them."

Jack chuckled.

"Can't reach 'em Brittany. You'll have to do it."

Jack reached down over the whipping bench, cupped Brittany's left breast and held it to her mouth.

"Suck it, suck that big nipple now."

Brittany closed her lips on the stiff nub and sucked in. The shock caused her to gasp and the nipple fell out of reach. Jack pushed her breast back into Brittany's face.

"Bite it this time."

Brittany closed her lips, and then her teeth on the swollen nipple. The sensation caused her to gasp again, but she kept her teeth on the rigid nub. Keeping them there caused her to bite a little harder, and Brittany's entire body lurched. Jack stroked her ass cheeks until the lurching subsided.

"You just keep sucking and biting that big tit. I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk by yourself."

Jack increased the speed of his strokes until each one slammed into Brittany. She felt his soft belly hitting her ass cheeks and his balls slapping her mound with every stroke. With each ramming thrust, Brittany felt the tension in her body building. It grew stronger, then stronger still until she thought she would scream, and still Jack rammed his cock through her wet lips.

"Bite that nipple hard, Brittany. I want you to cum when I fill that tight pussy up."

Brittany bit hard enough to almost cause pain, and the sensation that racked her body was intensified by Jack's belly slamming into her hips. She gasped around the nipple between her teeth and tried to push back again, only to feel Jack pulling his cock out. She wanted to scream for him to fuck her harder, to fuck her faster because she was nearly there, but before she could, she felt his fingertip on her clit again.

The cry this time did cause her to lose the nipple, but it didn't matter. The fingertip that fluttered over her swollen clit made Brittany lose control of everything. Her body became just his cock filling her and a clit and the sensations that raced from each to her brain. She was close, so close...

Jack slammed his cock inside her again.

"Cum for me Brittany, cum for me now."

The words made Brittany slip from the precipice and into the abyss of blackness. She didn't feel Jack's cock throbbing over and over as he shot inside her. She wouldn't have cared anyway, even if it would have been possible she'd become pregnant. Her mind could only try to contend with the racking spasms and shooting shocks that raced through her.

Brittany was still panting when Jack pulled out his cock. He left for a second, and then Brittany felt a towel between her wide-spread thighs.

Jack chuckled.

"We're a complete service haunted house here. Even have towels for you to clean up with afterward."

He gently wiped her juices and his cum from her lips and thighs, then patted her on the ass.

"You'll be a little squishy on your way home, but you won't leak too bad. Better get dressed. It's about time for the hayride to be back."

As Brittany pulled up her jeans and zipped them, Jack squeezed her bare breast again.

"You liked tonight, didn't you?"

Brittany felt the warmth of the blush.

"Yes"

"You come to our party next Saturday and you'll get more of the same. What do you think about that?"

"I -- I don't know how I'd get out of the house. Timmy -"

"Well, you think about it, OK? Just to help you remember, you take this with you."

Jack pressed a small USB drive into Brittany's hand.

"I put in cameras and microphones all over this room when I built it. Marsha likes to watch as well as get herself fucked good. I figured she'll like watching us. Thought you might too. Just put it in your USB port and it'll load by itself. The video will be in eight little screens on your computer, but if you click on one, it'll fill up the screen with that one."

Brittany and Jack were sitting at the table drinking coffee when the wagon pulled up. Timmy jumped down, started toward Brittany, then turned back to help Cheryl down. She said something to him, and then walked off with a couple of her friends. Timmy came over and sat down.

"You should have gone with us Mom. It was great."

"I'd have been sneezing for a week if I had. That's all right. The man who owns the farm showed me how he makes things for the haunted house. I didn't mind waiting."

No, she hadn't minded at all, thought Brittany. The thought of coming back the next Saturday gnawed at her mind. There would be more people than just Jack to see her. What would they think of her body? Would the men want to fuck her too? Would they maybe tie her to the rings on the wall and fuck her standing up?

Brittany said goodbye to Jack as Timmy got in her car. Jack grinned and his voice was almost a whisper.

"Don't forget about next Saturday. Wear something sexy. The people are all friends of ours, so you'll get treated right. We'll probably show them your movie, so you'd be the star of the evening."

Brittany said she'd think about it, and she did -- all the way home. She thought about it when she used the bathroom before changing to her sleep clothes. She thought about it as she washed Jack's cum from the crotch of her panties and hung them up to dry on the shower curtain rod. She thought about it as she rubbed the wash cloth over her red, swollen lips to clean herself.

Brittany picked up her laptop as she walked through the house turning off lights, and retrieved the USB drive from her jeans when she got to the bedroom. She turned on the laptop and after it booted, inserted the USB drive in the port on the side. For a few minutes, there was just a little circle rotating on the screen. Then, she saw the eight pictures of the room at the haunted house pop up. The first minutes were just of Jack strapping her into the rack. After those, Brittany stared at each, one at a time as she watched Jack unzip her jeans, then pull up her top. When she came to the part where he began licking her, Brittany spread her thighs and slipped her finger between her lips.

She jumped at the sensation when her fingertip touched her clit. It felt good, but she was so sensitive she'd never be able to go further at least until morning. Brittany moved her hand to her breast and pulled up. As her mouth closed over her nipple and then sucked, Brittany stifled the moan.

Brittany pulled the USB drive from the laptop and put in the bottom of the dresser drawer where she put her winter sweaters, then shut off the laptop and crawled between the sheets.

If she did go back...Maybe the men would stare at her wide hips and big breasts. Maybe they would want to do her. Maybe they would do her, just one at a time, but each one before the night was over, and each one would make her cum so hard she'd have trouble standing up afterward.

Her mind reeled at a second thought. Maybe more than one would do her at a time. Maybe they'd tie her to the rack and while one split her soft lips with his cock, another cock would bump against her mouth. She imagined taking his cock in her mouth and sucking it like he'd tell her to do. Brittany fell asleep with the vision of being tied up to the rings she'd seen on the wall and Jack standing in front of her, ramming his big cock in her pussy and talking to her.

"You like being fucked against the wall, don't you, Brittany?"

"Yes."

"How should I fuck that tight little pussy?"

"Oh God, fuck me hard... and faster, fuck me faster."

"Why should I do that?"

"I need to cum."

"Do you want me to cum too?"

"Yes."

"Where should I cum, Brittany?"

"Cum inside me."

12