The Haunting

Story Info
A wife and her love commit murder most foul.
2.9k words
3.93
36.1k
37
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came to upon hearing the sound of pebbles hitting the undercarriage and in the wheel wells. I assumed that the vehicle had just turned onto a gravel road. My hands and feet are bound and I have a gag stuffed into my mouth and covered it with duct tape. Having just awakened I'm unsure how long or how far we've been traveling.

Unable to call out for help and unable to move, I struggled to get free but whatever I was bound with was just too strong to break. I am surrounded by darkness and come to realize that I am locked in the trunk. I'm not sure how I ended up in here or why. I feel a bit woozy as though I'd been drugged.

My head aches and I desperately try to remain calm so as to conserve oxygen. I try to think but I'm unable to put together a cohesive thought. It must have been one powerful sedative. The only thing that is real is the dull thumping inside of my head and the pain I feel every time the car accelerates, comes to s sudden stop or when turning a corner.

That pain is due to something with a hard dull edge keeps slamming into my back. It also prevents me from rolling off my side onto my back because there is a long hard object behind me. The vehicle hit a pothole of some sort and I bounce enough to come up off the floor of the trunk and slam back down against the hard object behind me. I scream silently in pain thanks to the gag.

I am noticing the cold as there is no heat in the trunk. When we left the hour earlier in the evening it was already 30˚F. The clear late autumn sky was devoid of any heavenly bodies and was ink black in color. I was missing the coat I wore to the party and obviously not dressed for the cold weather.

However, the cold air is helping to clear my head and with my mind less foggy I start to remember some details like the temperature, my coat and the sky as we left the house. I remember now, it's Halloween and my wife Deborah, everyone calls her Deb, and I (Steve Fuller) went to a costume party at our friends Joe and Debbie Sparacini's home.

Deb was dressed like Marilyn Monroe in a little white dress. She had her blonde hair cut and curled to look like Marilyn and like Marilyn the 32D boobs were all hers. I planned on going as President Kennedy. Deb said wearing a suit to a costume party is boring and lacked imagination. Instead she ordered a Batman costume. While unoriginal, it did look very cool.

I remember arriving and making the rounds. I'm positive I only had one glass of "witch's brew", a concoction that Joe makes every year with vodka, fruit punch, ginger ale and some dry ice to give it a smoking effect. He even had a cauldron like punch bowl to serve it in.

I now recall that Jason Marlow brought it to me. It was ironic that he was dressed in just a suit and tie. Funny, I seem to recall that Jason had spent a great deal of time talking to Deb. Jason just divorced his wife Nancy because he was caught cheating with his secretary.

After the divorce Nancy moved out of state. I guess Joe felt that even though the divorce was Jason's fault he could invite him since Nancy was out of the picture. Jason was Joe's best friend since high school. He had told me that Jason had initially taken the divorce hard but had recently started to become more like his old self of late.

I took occasional glances there direction and after we had been there about an hour I noticed that Deb and Jason were not in the room. I decided I had better keep a closer look out for my wife. All of a sudden I remember feeling lightheaded and extremely sleepy. I went toward the spare bedroom downstairs to get our coats.

Oh God! I remember that I opened the door and saw Deb on all fours on the bed with her dress hiked up with Jason pounding his cock into her for all he was worth. They were so busy that they didn't hear me open or close the door. I shouted, "You cheating bastard and his slut!" I lunged toward the bed looking to beat the crap out of Jason.

Before I got there the lights went out and I woke up here all bound and gagged inside this trunk. The car was moving slowly and continued on for about ten minutes (my guess) before coming to a complete stop. The engine remained running and I heard a car door open. Then I heard the pop of the trunk latch being released and as the lid opened I saw Jason standing over me.

I heard another door open and close except it came from a second vehicle. Jason was then joined by my wife. She had changed out of the dress and was wearing her black ski pants and jacket. She and Jason removed me from the trunk and leaned me up against the car. I was confused wondering why they would drag me out here just after leaving the party. If I suddenly disappeared it would be suspicious.

"Tell him baby!" I heard my formerly loving and devoted wife say to that asshole.

I kept my eyes on Deb as Jason began, "It's like this Steve old buddy. I've been banging your wife for going on six months now. It seems she just can't get enough of my big fat cock. She has grown tired of you. Not just fucking you but of you period! She told me that you have a great deal of money and a large life insurance policy. So I conceived the perfect plan to get rid of you, permanently!"

Deb decided to chime in, "I'm sorry Steve but I'm in love with Jason! If we got a divorce I wouldn't get hardly anything due to the iron-clad prenup you had me sign. Nancy took Jason to the cleaners in the divorce and he has nothing but a small efficiency apartment and he is broke due to the alimony he has to pony up to his bitch of an ex-wife, so Jason came up with the perfect solution."

"I think it's as brilliant as it is foolproof and I hope you agree Steve, Jason was chomping at the bit to fill me in, we knocked you out with a drug that quickly metabolizes and doesn't leave a trace in small doses. While you were out we wrapped your wrists and ankles in foam rubber before putting the cuffs and ankle chains on.

When you "passed out" at the party I "volunteered" to help Deb get you home while she drove your car back. I shoved you into the trunk of my car. Deb brought your car here. In a moment I'm going to give you a whiff of the drug, just enough to incapacitate you. Then we'll put you in your car behind the wheel.

I'm going to place your foot on the accelerator pedal using the floor mat to keep your foot in place. Then I'll use fishing line to pull the gear shift lever down, slipping off as you take off. Your car is going to crash into that big tree across the street."

Deb piped in, "Remember when you traveled to Chicago on business? I drove you to the airport. While you were gone I had Jason replace the driver's air bag with a faulty one so it won't deploy. It will look like you didn't heed the recall notice. I'm sorry it has to end this way but it's the only way Jason and I can be together. After a reasonable period of time we'll start "dating" progress all the way up to marriage. Isn't he a genius?"

Jason and Deb put on a pair of latex gloves and opened a vial of the drug. He poured onto a paper filter mask and handed it to Deb. He pinned me to the side of his car so I couldn't move. Deb held the mask over my mouth and nose. I struggled and held my breath but in the end I was forced to breathe in the drug.

I felt myself getting very sleepy as they pulled the mask off me.

I said, "I'll get you two!" Then I passed out.

When I awoke I found myself floating around in my bedroom watching Deb dress in her Halloween costume. She dressed as the Catwoman. I tried to speak but couldn't. I heard a voice downstairs calling asking if she was ready. She left the room and I could hear her tell the voice she was ready to go.

Why was I floating? Then I suddenly remembered the accident. I was floating above the wreck. It took them over an hour to free my broken body from the wreckage. I'm dead and a ghost! It's the following Halloween and I'm here to fulfill the promise I made with my last words on earth. Now I'm just awaiting their return.

The clock on the stand says 2am and I hear the door open and close. I can hear Deb and Jason laughing downstairs. I try to float down to the kitchen where they are getting a late night snack but it seems I can't leave the bedroom.

Finally, I hear their footfalls upon the stairs and they enter the room. Jason grabs Deb and gives her a passionate kiss. Upon breaking the kiss Jason said, "I'm going to pee. You get ready and then we can continue the celebration in bed!"

Deb removed her costume, her bra and panties. She looked as beautiful as ever. She went to the dresser and removed a red bustier that her breasts flowed out of the top of. It came with a set of matching crotchless panties and some black fishnets with garters. She put the bustier and panties on and sat on the edge of the bed and put the fishnets on.

I could hear Jason brushing his teeth. Deb walked over and stood in front of the full length mirror and first admired herself in the mirror. Satisfied with the way she looked she started staring at her left hand, holding it up to the light. Then I saw it, she was admiring a large diamond engagement ring.

As Jason emerged from the bathroom Deb said, "I'm glad we announced our engagement at the party tonight. Our friends are so happy for us! Baby the ring is so perfect! I love it! Take me to bed, now!"

Jason laughed as he told her, "Well it's sort of our anniversary. The day we got rid of our problem so we could be here right now together and for the rest of our lives!"

Jason began kissing her and grabbing her ass with his hands. Deb always liked to keep the room warm during the cold months and it was 78˚F in the bedroom. Suddenly, they felt a bone chilling cold suddenly descend upon them.

Deb said, "What happen to the heat?"

Jason replied, "I'll check the furnace. Be right back!"

Deb jumped between the covers trying to get warm but the eerie cold seemed to be penetrating the blankets and the comforter. She started to shiver as Jason made his way back to the bed room.

Jason came in with a puzzled look, "There's nothing wrong with the furnace and the downstairs is perfectly warm. The thermostat says it's 78˚F in here. It must be broken."

Deb said, "I'm freezing, get in here and warm me up!"

Both Jason and Deb felt on the edge of orgasm. Both thought that they had never been hornier or needed to get relief so bad in their entire lives.

It was hard to perform oral under the heavy covers and Jason was worried about sticking his cock in Deb's mouth due to her teeth chattering so much. Jason removed the bustier and started to rub her tits and suck on her nipples.

Deb screamed. "Jason your hands are too cold! Stop touching me!"

Jason replied, "Your tits feel ice cold and your nipple is like an ice cube in my mouth!"

Deb replied, "Just hurry up and stick your fat cock inside me and generate some heat!"

As Deb spread her legs a frosty coolness emitted from her normally steaming pussy. Jason lined up at her entrance and decided to just thrust his cock balls deep into Deb. As he thrust into her pussy Deb immediately screamed. Meanwhile Jason felt himself ejaculating but still didn't feel any release. It was if he was even hornier.

However, Deb's scream was not one of joy or pleasure. She was screaming in agony. The intense cold was burning her insides and she has never felt such excruciating pain. Jason's pain began the second he stopped dumping his load which seemed to take forever.

Deb yelled, "Take it out please take it out of me!!! Your cock feels colder than an ice cube and it is burning my insides!! When you came it felt like ice needles stabbing into my cervix!"

Jason felt the burn now as well. Where he should be ensconced in her hot wet tunnel of love instead he plunged into her frosty depths of searing cold. He was trying desperately to pull out of Deb to no avail. Deb kept screaming for him to pull out of her eyes wide with fear and pain. He pulled and pulled yet he remained frozen deep within her.

Looking into her desperately pleading eyes, he said, "I can't pull out!! I'm sorry baby!! It's like sticking your tongue on a lamp post in the winter. I'm stuck to the walls of your pussy!! They remained locked in their union for hours. Jason began to lose feeling in his member. Deb just kept screaming.

A neighbor called 911 and reported a woman screaming bloody murder at the house next door. By the time the police arrived he found Deb screaming as well as Jason. They were howling like banshees. The officers were at a loss to explain it other than it's just a typical Halloween where the fun got out of hand.

They pulled the couple from the bed and both were incoherent mumbling something about it burns. Then the officers noticed that the man was missing his member and that it seemed to be lodged inside of her sex. They helped them get dressed and called for an ambulance. I floated above the mayhem unnoticed and quite amused with myself.

I watched them being loaded into the ambulance chairs and taken down the stairs by the EMT's first Deb and then Jason. I had grown stronger as the night progressed and I was able to "ride" in the ambulance with them to the hospital. I kept Deb screaming as I wrapped her in my icy embrace.

At the hospital they were examined and were found to have severe frostbite of the genital region. It seems that the tissue in Jason's cock died from extreme exposure to cold and it literally snapped off at the base and lodged in Deb's vagina. There was no viable tissue left to save. He would need extensive surgery and would end up peeing into a catheter bag for the rest of his life.

The police officers scratched their heads as they wrote up their reports as did the EMT's. They couldn't figure what kind of kinky sex had gone horribly wrong enough to cause such an affliction. Were they playing with liquid nitrogen? The patients were at a loss to explain it. They swore they didn't do anything but attempt regular intercourse to celebrate their engagement.

As a result of the frostbite, most of Deb's vagina was necrotic as well and had to be removed. She required a number of major surgeries but was lucky enough to eventually have her catheter bag removed. They remained hospitalized for nearly three months. Neither would be able to have sexual relations ever again.

When they got home they tried sleeping in the same bed, my bed! Every time they tried it there would be an unexplainable cold which aggregated their damaged genitals. Soon they realized they would never be able to sleep together. Destined to live together and sleep alone, forever unable to touch or hold one another.

Finally, my spirit was liberated and I knew I was heading to my heavenly reward. Before I left I summoned up all of my strength so that I could appear before them one last time. I descended upon them as they sat in the living room a good distance apart. I worked to produce my most eerily sounding voice that I based on Marley's ghost from the 1955 version of A Christmas Carol.

I said, "Jason, Deborah! Then I let out a howl. You thought you could get away with murder! I have haunted you and will continue for the rest of your sexless lives. Lives without ever experiencing physical touch ever again. I've been promised to be the one to send you to the gates of hell when the time comes. Until them feel my presence and my eternal wrath until you shed your mortal coil. I got you!" My promise kept, I floated away filled with rapture and peace with eternal life filled with love and joy.