All Comments on 'The Haunting'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
So over the top that . . .

. . . it’s funny.

I sort of pictured Steve’s ghost merging with Deb to produce the bone chilling cold, but that wasn’t specified. The author could have added some spookier elements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jesus

This category has gone full misogyny

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wow!

Happy Halloween Peoples!.....Needless to say that their relationship got frosty!★★★★★ WOOF!

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
A Halloween's flash story...

A Halloween's flash story...3*

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
Well crafted fun story

This fantasy brings out the true feeling of retribution a person would enjoy if it were possible. But novel writing allows this type of storytelling.

Thanks for sharing your diversion into the macabre

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Clever twist

Turning the hot sex of the evildoers into self-inflicted COLD damage!

Editing would have improved the story, though.

Thanks for the freezer-BTBs tale!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Meh

Decent idea, but editing issues and gaps in the action hurt.

oletimeroletimerover 5 years ago
Excellent

Great story, keep up the good work. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

This is what you call a multi-tiered BTB/B. First the bitch & bastard are burned with intense cold, then for the rest of their miserable lives they will burn with passions & desires they can never fulfill. Then they will burn in hell for their crimes.

I love it! 5 stars.

ltpw

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
*****

Fun!

tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
It's pretty scary all right.

Scary bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dang I spit my coffee

Have a blessed day thanks for a funny read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Erotic Horror

Not loving wives. And this was just silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a single..

Redeeming quality. Don't waste your time reading this drivel. Wish I hadn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boring.

This was a fat lot of nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yawn or Boo?

Yawn...

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 5 years ago
Nice and deserved vengence

Now this is the true justice of any cheaters - well done.

5/5

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Jesus

How is it misogyny? The man and the woman EACH suffered, so why isn't it misandrist?

c24jc24jover 5 years ago
i enjoyed it.

It might have been more fun to prolong it, with more and more subtle punishments, but okay as a flash.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
New to LW

I love the new FTB stories in LW. Who woulda believed it? Freeze The Bitch and Bastard. Hope it catches on.

jezzazjezzazover 5 years ago
I don’t know that much about the deepest aspects of religious mythology...

...but I do know that you probably don’t go on to a ‘heavenly reward’ right after you’ve just frozen a mans dick off in your ex-wife’s vagaina?

Whether or not the rather grotesque btb was deserved or not, two wrongs don’t make a right. I think I’m pretty sure that this is not how you get into the kingdom of heaven, or the nice bit of whatever comes next, assuming anything does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Misogynist

Are you fucking kidding me? He is dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. God some people are too stooooopid for words. Fun little creep show. I liked it.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Great Fun Story 5*****

A good Halloween Story that I enjoyed very much and gave you a 5 star rating.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 5 years ago
Original

This is one of the most interesting BTB story that I've read. Nothing erotic about it, but amusing.

Literotica still needs to have a Hateful Husbands category.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@jezzaz Re: "I don’t know that much about the deepest aspects of religious mythology..."

Whatever power there may be, it obviously granted him the power to do that, it presumably intended for him to use it. If not, why wasn't his spirit immediately sent to its ultimate destination; unless this was meant to be a test?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Gpup

You sir, are most certainly LW's resident expert on non erotic stories. We need a separate section for Stupid Stories about Worms In Mystical Mudholes. You're the expert there too.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@jezzaz Further Thought

"I've been promised to be the one to send you to the gates of hell when the time comes" - This implies that the "power" has endorsed his actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i liked it

i wanted to hear more about the aftermath, but it wasn't needed.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Guess Who? Yes It's Me Again!

Ouch! Losing your Genitals like that...That's Gotta Hurt!....Makes my eyes water just thinking about it!!!!!! .....Happy Halloween Everyone!.....Don't drink and Drive!..... PD..55 WOOF!

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
I enjoyed the succinctness of this story

You wrote a taught story that was different from your other works posted here. I didn't rate it, because I do feel LW wasn't the place for this, but had it been in Horror or Fantasy I'd have given you 4 stores.

It's no knock on the story, I'm just a sucker for having actual "loving wives" in this category. Still, my personal preferences aside, a good story is a good story.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 5 years ago
lol

yall know this is just a story right? lol idgits ty for the read was a fun read

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@PiperHamlin Re: "Loving Wives"

The wife here was "loving" in the way most wives in Loving Wives are loving.

If you want TRUE loving wives, you should go to Romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dumb

Nuf said

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 5 years ago
Amazing!

What's amazing is the depths to which this category has sunk. Used to be clever and sexy and now it's infested with garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kind of.....

Anemic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A story about a man and a woman who murder a man. The murdered man returns as a ghost and torments them both equally.

MISOGYNY!

...wait, what?

Anyway, not much to it, but not bad for a Halloween flash tale. I'm hesitant to declare it a chilling new take on BTB, but...

Thanks for the story.

Cog

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
Well different anyway

and obviously inspired by reading too much Shakespeare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You must have wanted to write a Halloween story real bad, . . .

and you did.

Thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong Section

Should be in erotic horror

ragnarok1ragnarok1over 5 years ago
Liked it

Fuckers got what they deserved. Hope he gets to fulfill his last statements to them. Wonder how long it will take them to kill themselves.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Well written but could be better

Hanging question. The flaw is that if Joe and Debbie knew Jason was taking an unconscious Steve home from the party, how did he end up I the driver's seat, in a wreck? A loose end the police would surely investigate.

For variety you might have started with Steve in a ghostly quandary an then let the back story be a recollection.

Still a 4 star effort.

VenustasVenustasover 5 years ago
Chilling

A fun story. 5* for the novelty value. They say its very difficult to predict a flash freeze.

I wish the happy couple a long life, they earned it. What a shame he misplaced his hot dog.

I suppose this gives them a whole new meaning to packing their bags when going away.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
The Haunting

I wish this story was in another category so I could have avoided it. Two stars, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

write a second chapter to he does come again as a live human and get his revenge

c24jc24jover 5 years ago
One odd thing

How was he going to his heavenly reward if he was going to haunt them for the rest of their lives?? . . . . Or was that his heavenly reward??? Odd sort of heaven . . . Still fun the second time around.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Read this again , still love it. Rodryder, funny thing about your comment. That's exactly the way I feel about your stories.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Great revenge story with a difference 5*

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Totally bogus but I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a Costco member at the time of his murder, he got the Heavenly Rewards with Double Revenge package at a discount.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Unique perspective on a not so funny tale but well contrived

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Was okay at best. You could have done so much better with a haunting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Freeze the B#tch! FTB a new category!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPKenny5860@PKenny5860
881 Followers
Enjoy writing for fun and reading stories on Literotica.