All Comments on 'The Haunting'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

Love cheaters getting theirs! Awesome job.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Not the usual LW story! Might desire a follow up story.

5

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Great story. That's one of best btb I have read in a while ...

5stars

GreyDuckGreyDuckover 1 year ago

I hope she enjoys the 1/2 milllion dollars, she deserves it! Great story!

MightyheartMightyheartover 1 year ago

Another great story.

5/5 again guys !!!

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

Good story! Gotta say, Carmen and Ian really did get what they deserved in the end. A truly evil pair.

(Any new Karin Roland stories coming in the future? I miss reading her tales.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not your best and by a lot.

Too many implausibilities.

The story is much too fast: in 5 days, the husband feels persecuted, and he becomes stupid and alcoholic.

KarnevilKarnevilover 1 year ago

Very good story. Well written with a nice flow and believable characters. A little predictable but it didn't pretend to be anything else, it was just a case of did she survive or is she a ghost? To my mind the author chose the right ending. The bad guys got burned and the good guys won. My only question is I wonder how many, or more to the point how few, BTB troglodytes will emerge from the swamp to comment as it was the husband and not the wife who got burned?

Well done and an enjoyable ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You watch a lot of movies. And read a lot of the same story lines. Is been done over and over again.

Marks out of 100.

-MINUS ONE MILLION.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

A 5* for writing and originality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, I really hope in real life that a woman as good as she is does not have a husband that doesn't realize what he has.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

One of your best in recent times. Unique spin for the genre. Well written, as always, but I want to particularly praise the story build. Sometimes in your stories how you intermingle plot lines throws me off, but this one was the opposite. Great work! 5*

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Rare to see the other side- that of the man being the cheater, the jerk, the a-hole. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this one, along with all of Bill and Kate's stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ian reaped what he's sown

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 1 year ago
Very nice twist at the end…

Hope Lisa’s therapy works. Ian sure paid a price for his narcissistic stupidity. Good story.

msconley2172msconley2172over 1 year ago

Fantastic work. Nice twist, and a rather elegant solution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn’t have time to read an 11K story, but BillandKate? I made the time. Well worth it!

The letter on the spare tire was pure genius. I sat there thinking how wonderful it would be to have such an amazing wife. Writing a loving letter that might never even be read, what a woman!!!! Learning that she was just gaslighting the bastard, makes me love her even more. I picture him reading that letter and thinking to himself, “I have killed the most perfect wife the world has ever known.” A part of me wishes he had lived on the third floor and was left paralyzed from the neck down. Every few years, Lisa flies back to town and haunts him by walking by him on the street, pausing for a brief moment to bend down and kiss him on the cheek, then quickly walking away while he is screaming to his caregiver “That’s my wife!!!”

The caregiver wheels him back to the “home”, while shaking her head. She had heard that he does this every so often. As she goes to change his shirt, she thinks to herself, “is that creed?”

kdad9010kdad9010over 1 year ago

Wonderfully creative idea! And a nice change to have the wife getting even. Thank you for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wrong category

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Good story.

Thanks BillandKate.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

5* This is a very good story. Gripping, with that hint of the supernatural which turned into some very clever revenge, revenge which turned out even better (for Lisa) than she might have hoped. Thank you for posting it..

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Great story, very creative! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding!! Great story of a cheated on wife getting some sweet revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great character development and clever plot. Ian was despicable. I'm sure readers cheered his death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it's fine except I wouldn't be able to bring myself to profit off my patterns death. My father died to septic shock after raising me on his own and even though it resulted in me being chronically homeless for the last 8 years I don't regret letting my aunt take everything he left behind. I.... Couldn't bring myself to benefit in anyway from my dad's death. I thought that cheapens and puts a value on his death. Life is far more important to me then any amount of wealth

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Superb!!! In a field of stones that were today's stories, I found this gem!! 5/5!!

Omart57Omart57over 1 year ago

Excellent story, B&K! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written, well plotted, well drawn characters, just -- well! 5*~~JBEdwards

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very clever, though it was fairly clear early on what had happened. Very well written and engaging. You guys do a good job with mysteries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very clever, though it was fairly clear early on what had happened. Very well written and engaging. You guys do a good job with mysteries.

CaptFlintCaptFlintover 1 year ago

Terrific story, well plotted and paced. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual, a good read, thanks. You really nailed Ian's character as vapid, stupid and hollow. An A-1 job. As for Carmen, the epitome of a narcistic bitch incapable of feeling love or a true emotional connection. BUT, I do wish to say that Carmen did not "shirked" under the covers. I believe you meant "shrank".

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

Another intelligent story they are so clever the stories you weave. Thanks very much. Bob.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Bill and Kate stories are a treat, this one included. Always glad to see a new one listed. Thanks!

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

I find myself wishing Ian hadn't died. It was highly entertaining having Carmen be a bitch to him. Having him find out Carmen was already cheating on him would have been even more entertaining.

It might sound cold but, I think Ian got off easy. Had the author chosen to go a different direction they could have really made Ian's life miserable within the context of the plot that was already laid out.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Its

Great reading a new story from you two, I have enjoyed your writing great job. Thank you.

tangledweedtangledweedover 1 year ago

Another woman who fell for the good looking asshole and only realized her mistake when it was too late. It wasn't too late, though, or there wouldn't be a story. Even though there were no real surprises in this tale of retribution, it was a pleasure to read. Everything fell into place for the payback to be ironically appropriate, in this well told tale.

BillandKateBillandKateover 1 year agoAuthor

Kate and I want to thank everyone for your comments, especially the positive ones, of course. To the anonymous commentator who wrote 'wrong category': until Lit gives us a cheating husband category where we can place 'btb' (burn the bastard), we'll put those in LW. Besides, our Lisa was a Loving Wife. Another commentator misread the ending and thought Lisa received insurance money from her father's death. No, it was from her husband's death. Sorry you missed that. Also, one other anonymous reader proposed an alternative ending in which Ian lived but was paralyzed from the waist down and Lisa continues to haunt him. We have to say we liked that suggestion (made us laugh in fact) and hope some other author figures out how to work it into a different story. Thanks again to all of you who read our story and took the time to leave comments and/or vote. That's our payment for the time it took to write 'The Haunting' - and we're appreciative.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 1 year ago

It's a real treat to get you folk back for a good quality tale, quite different and very well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Feel bad for Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars! Lisa was innocent, but asswipe could keep his pecker in his pants. Carmen was a whore, as she let other people pee in the thing she peed out of, while she was a cheating slur, for her "boyfriend". It's good Lisa drove her bonkers, and she basically killed the whoremaster that was her boyfriend. Could you please write a short epilogue, about where Lisa goes from here, and what happens to HORELY-DAVIDSON ( Carmen) when she gets out of prison. Maybe Lisa could meet her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read. Look forward to reading more of your work.

DOL

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

Excellent. Well-drawn characters, and I loved the fake haunting aspect. 5*~~JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good thing your into writing and not into crime , with a mind like yours you’d make a hell of a criminal ! Very unique 5 stars and a standing ovation

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

A different, unique story, but I didn't love it. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic! Well done...5* thanx!

Loklie

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Ian was a complete asshole, got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really clever, and surprisingly Hime Roy’s given the subject matter. A 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, well planned out. What comes around - comes around. *****. Nicely played!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Implausible, but thoroughly enjoyable nonetheless. It would have been great if Carmen confessed to partaking of a gang bang as she was shoving Ian over the railing. Double whammy for the murdering, cheating asshole

TeggeTeggeover 1 year ago

😊 That was great!

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Loved it. 5*. Telling, though, that a cheating husband gets the punishment cheating wives always escape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hahaha! Fuck Ian! Well done!

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

OMG what an amazing BTB. The second burner phone was inspired.

KeyLargofanKeyLargofanover 1 year ago

Great story, not all cheaters are the wife

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

guilt, hell he tried kill her, guilt goes out the window

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

'Pretty sure I wrote this on a previous story before, but I have no problem written it here again:

We need more 'Burn The Bastards' story in LW.

No idea why so many authors feels the need to restraint their scorns to bad wives, since there's just as many bad husbands that deserve burning by ACTUAL loving wives!

So here's hoping BillandKate started something here, and we get more of these, right next to the Bitches...

'Wouldn't mind learning if Lisa eventually got her 'happily ever after', even after all the BS she went through here. But, even without a follow-up, this was a solid read.

Thanks for the share, authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reminds me one of the best drama of Alfred Hitchcock. Five solid stars !

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

Alrighty then.......

King_WillieKing_Willieover 1 year ago

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Thank you for another great one, you never fail to deliver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Half way through I suspected what the ending would be -- even with that, I was not disappointed. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At last! A woman getting revenge. There are so many more male cheaters than women, but most stories have women receiving revenge. Some (fictional) revenge.

Bill669JBill669Jabout 1 year ago

Great story. 5 stars all the way

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstoryabout 1 year ago

This is the best BTB I've seen on Lit 5⭐

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Even though it didn't take long to figure out what was going on with Lisa, it was a fun read with a great ending. Half a million isn't too shabby a just reward for being screwed over like she was. Just happy she got her revenge.

NitpicNitpic11 months ago
What

What did Lisa do for money after her saviour's left her at the motel?.

NuclearManNuclearMan9 months ago

Fatality! 🤣

Seriously though, the way Ian got his due was great; no blowback on Lisa, and even leaving her with a neat bundle of cash.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing BTB. Ian got nailed and Lisa got justice.

smmhomesmmhome8 months ago

Fabulous! In the spirit of QT's 'Kill Bill' series - even if with a little less sword-fighting. Awesome that she took care of business on her own. 5*s and Bravo!

Small critique: I do think it would have had more impact if after her fall, her revenge was narrated through her perspective.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

Your stories never fail to please.5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Poor Lisa. She's the kind of wife I'd like. This moron tosses her away - in fact, he literally lets her die (or at least fall to her apparent death); what a stand-up guy - because he's an immature twat that cares more for a bit of pussy than stuff that really matters in the end. No surprise he attracted a shallow cheating slut like Carmen. Well now he's dead, she's in prison, and Lisa's in therapy but I think she'll be alright in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very entertaining and clever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...

SIMILAR Stories