The Haunting of Evangeline Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO!" shouted the man at the nearly convulsing Evangeline. She stopped abruptly but with a desperate cry, she was so close to the edge of oblivion that she could feel herself slightly tipping that way. He held his hand out to her and as he walked arm and arm with his lover, he marched Evangeline out by the elbow into the cold mountain air and once again into the barn. Evangeline shivered uncontrollably, her naked chest heaving in the icy thrust of a frozen wind, she could not feel the cold in the state that she was in but she could feel the enormity of their offer to her as they stood solemnly by the old stock and waited for her to approach.

In the midst of the craggy mountains that touched the skies, Evangeline heard the pounding of her heart and understood the impossibility of the whole ordeal but out of the improbable came an adventure and a chance to experience something completely intangible. She stepped shakily toward the stock and fell into the arms of the smaller woman.

They softly and in unison fit her trembling body into the hard grainy wood that had sat in that barn unused for over 120 years. The man caressed Evangeline's face and then kissed her softly with his ghostly mouth, his absent tongue but a whisper on hers. The woman untied Evangeline's bloomers and then stroked her naked and tremulous bottom with hands of feathers. Then they circled her like predators chanting an old nursery rhyme, "There was a little girl, who had a little curl right in the center of her forehead, and when she was good, she was very very good and when she was bad, she was HORRID!" They laughed heartily and then with a crack he spanked her hard with his hand. She cried out into the empty barn, somewhere in the distance, her dog, Lily bayed at the windows. Her full muscular bottom still wavering from the blow, it was the woman's turn and although her hands were smaller they stung no less. Their blows came in a rhythm and Evangeline began to differentiate between the two. His were hard and shocking; hers were lither but stung far more like a willow. Her bottom began to feel like burning embers, popping and hissing at the ground.

Evangeline could feel the wetness inside of her spilling down her leg, squishing between her clenched thighs as she flexed against each blow. Snapping skin echoed across the valley and the owls halted their hooting to listen to the sound beating of hands against flesh, domination savoring submission. Her face red and sweating, her eyes glassy with tears, Evangeline was now pressing her bottom into their hands as they struck, and moaning and shouting triumphantly instead of screaming. Had they bestowed this gift upon every occupant of the old homestead? Was it their way of passing on their passion to others, a way to keep it going past their living days?

They stopped their circling and kissed each other over her head. He grabbed Evangeline's infernal bottom and unbuttoned his trousers. The woman reached around the stocks and pinched Evangeline's nipples softly between her tapered digits and sought out Evangeline's warm living tongue. The man thrust his phantom penis deep inside of her while the woman sucked and flicked at her tongue with her own. Evangeline caught up in the erotic storm of the whole unbelievable night kissed back and willingly sucked and grabbed for the woman's breast with her mouth, the constraint of the stocks made it impossible for her to make a move but the two spectral lovers anticipated her every desire and moved to accommodate her inclusion. The sloshing of his rock hard spirit against her saturated pussy, the slurping of Evangeline's mouth on the woman's perfect breasts, the occasional slaps against her bottom as punctuation for each thrust filled the night and thrilled all manner of ghostly and earthly creatures.

They were a machine of salacious appetite, he fucked Evangeline until she shrieked, cracking the night into a thousand shards of glass, the woman caressed her and let Evangeline ravage her excited breasts. The warmth of Evangeline's body heated them all and created a bubble of sultry moist air that enveloped the living with the dead, a purgatorial respite from the burning fires of hell and the cold promises of heaven. Completely spent, her ass burning, her used pussy dripping, her legs shaking, Evangeline collapsed into a ball of crumpled tears and the two lovers just gradually faded away as the night tried to steal away to other side of the world, they left her dangling in the ancient wood and the vacant barn, in between mortal living and primordial death.

Evangeline felt caught, she twisted and panicked to be released and just as she was about to scream out, her eyes captured the fact that her hands were caught in the rungs of her headboard. "Shit..." she gasped as she sat up, her heart pounding in her throat. She looked at the clock...5:00 AM! She reached back and put her hands on her bottom, the memory but not the sting of the whole ordeal. Had she dreamed it? Had she just imagined it? A small wave of panic shot through her belly as she felt disoriented about what day it was.....her fears were relieved when she saw that her computer screen was still on, it must have been a dream?

She zeroed in on her comment to the "anonymous" Literotica heckler and a wry smile washed across her flushed face. She sat down at the computer and wrote contritely: "Dear "Anonymous" I was completely wrong to say the things that I said, how can I please you in the future? Would you like a piece of me? I need to be punished. Spank me big boy! Signed, Naughtychanteusez

Again the improbable and impossible can lead to adventures intangible and inhuman....she thought to herself as she giggled maniacally.

Once again a small pool of excitement began to form in the seams of her panties as she looked warily in her mirror; her hair was a crazed nest of blonde curls and bed head but the thought of a naughty offer was too titillating for her to care. Lily wagged her tail warily in her reflection and as Evangeline was about to switch out the light, again she caught a shadow in her peripheral vision as it raced across her room. There once again lying neatly over the foot of her bed was a pair of aged and lace hemmed bloomers and the soft plaintive whispers of....EVANGELIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

12