The Haunting of Holly's Hole

Story Info
Ravaged by ghosts and a human on Halloween.
1.4k words
4.35
20.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sojuicy4u
Sojuicy4u
18 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

*

Halloween had always been Holly's most favorite holiday. With all the spooky fun! She had always enjoyed watching the scary movies. Not the blood and gore ones, she loved the old Dracula, Mummy, Frankenstein movies. Any movies about hauntings, those were her absolute favorite.

This year she was even more excited than normal. She and her best friend Sara had signed up for one of those ghost hunting tours. They were going to go the old Albion Sanitarium. It was famous for it's paranormal activities.

She was just waiting for Sara to show up, so they could leave to meet up with the group. She gave herself one last glance in the mirror to check her appearance.

Her thick auburn hair, she had braided to one side. The length ending about the same level as where her nipple was. She had violet eyes, which she believed to be her best asset.

Though past boyfriends would argue that her tits were. Well.... they were good tits, she laughed to herself. Pert c cups, with sugar drop nipples that were cranberry colored. She would often go bra less to show them off. Which she was doing tonight.

She knew that she was good looking, but felt no pride in it. It wasn't as if it was an achievement. She wanted to recognized for her accomplishments and for being a good person. But it was fun seeing the lustful looks she could inspire in men.

Just then Sara messaged, saying that she was there, and to get that fine ass out there. She grabbed a light jean jacket. It had been unseasonably warm, no.. not warm, it has been down right hot and decided she didn't need it, left it behind.

Sara and Holly joined up with the rest of the group. They loaded into a minibus and headed towards Albion. Sara hadn't noticed the tour director until he had started speaking. She felt her breath sucked away. He was incredible. Dark brown hair, hazel eyes, that appeared to have sparks. But it was his smile, he lit up with it. He had this easy confidence, and swagger and she could swear she could see kindness also.

"Welcome to Albion for some ghost hunting. My name is Travis and I will be taking through the hospital tonight. As I do I will be giving the history of Albion and the history of some of the ghosts that have made themselves known." Holly thought his voice completely matched his looks. Deep, soulful and sexy. She felt her stomach do a little flip. "I want you all to take Albion very seriously, and do not wander away from our group. There are places here that you do not want to go to. There is a long history of having some of the most mentally disturbed people here. The energy left behind by those are still just as disturbed."

As he finished, his eyes fell on Holly, it felt like several moments for him to look away. The interaction giving Holly butterflies and made her feel hot.

Holly had the strangest reaction to being there. Sort of like being in a long tunnel, with everyone else out side of it.

Voices seemed far away, and were hard to understand what was being spoken. She felt disoriented, and began to feel shivers running through her. She felt the air go cold, her nipples hardened. She had the craziest sensation, as if her nipples were actually being lightly pinched through her shirt.

Then she felt a hand slide over her ass. She swung around quickly, ready to slap the offender. But there was no one there. She turned all the way around again, searching. She'd found herself alone. In the moment that she had first turned, and then turned back, the group had disappeared.

Her heart was pounding

in her rib cage. She called out, but her voice seemed so far away, even to her own ears.

She looked at her surroundings, she didn't remember being here before. Then she felt the invisible hand touching her again, but then other hands joined in.

Running down her ass, legs, and even her pubic mound. Others pinching, squeezing her tits. She felt her nipples harden even more. She was afraid, but the sensations the invisible hands were causing made the fear secondary to her rising desire.

This was crazy, what was happening!? Then the invisible hands began to aggressively strip her clothes away. They were being torn away, to drop to the floor at her feet.

The hands were every where, running through her hair, pulling on it, down her back, ass and legs. They continued to work her tits, while others ran down her stomach to her swollen ready cunt. She felt her clit being pinched and pulled, and felt fingers, as they began thrusting in and out.

She now felt mouths on her also, kissing, biting, and sucking. She counted 5 possibly 6, she thought. But she was too much in a fog to think clearly. She felt her orgasm building, then she was forced to her hands and knees. She felt her pussy being licked from behind. It was too much, she cried out, as she felt spasm after spasm work through her.

That is how Travis found her. He had sent the others to wait in the minibus after she had gone missing. He knew where to look, he had heard stories of other encounters. Though he had never heard of the spirits reaching beyond to bring any one to where their energy remains.

At the sight of Holly naked, on her hands and knees. Travis felt his breath sucked away, he stopped in his tracks. He was mesmerized, he had never seen any one more beautiful, more sexy. She was obviously in the throes of a mind blowing orgasm. All he could do was stand there and watch. All coherent thoughts gone. After several moments her orgasm seemed to subside. But she was still reacting to what appeared to be her getting fucked hard by an invisible entity.

He felt his erection, as if it was trying to focus his brain. He went forward, and reached down for Holly, picking her up in his arms to carry her out. Staying focused on moving her away from this part of the old hospital.

Once away though, his mind went back to her nakedness, he felt his erection at full glory again. With her still looking senseless with her arousal, giving him a look of need. He felt powerless to do anything other then to start kissing her sexy mouth. She let out a low guttural moan into his mouth.

Reaching up to run her fingers through his hair, gripping it for leverage. Holly was grateful for someone tangible to touch back. He put her back on her own feet, she immediately went to undo his pants. Pulling them, along with his underwear down to his ankles.

She then grabbed his penis, and began to lightly kiss, nip and tease it. Then she began sucking and working it towards her throat, as she worked her hand in rhythm. Suddenly, Travis grabbed her, then lifted and pinned her to the wall.

He lowered her just a bit to allow his penis full access.

He buried his shaft completely in her hot, tight pussy. She cried out, and dug her nails into back. She used her legs around him as leverage, and began to work her hips to ride his dick.

Pushing herself into it, in order to get it as deep into her as possible. She felt herself exploding into wave after wave of ecstasy. Hearing her crying out as she was squirting all over his cock was more than Travis could take.

He pinned her tighter to the wall, furiously pumping into her as deep as he could, till he felt the last if his semen pumped into her.

He stayed in her for a few moments, allowing them both time to come back to their senses. He then lowered her back to the ground. He couldn't bring himself to look at her. He had intended to rescue her. Now shame and guilt was replacing desire. Thoughts of how he fucked her instead of rescuing her. He sheepishly offered an apology. " That was not my intention when I came looking for you. I am sorry." He looked to her. To his surprise, she was standing proudly, smiling. Then answered back "I'm not."

Sojuicy4u
Sojuicy4u
18 Followers