The Head Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God that was hot," he told me. "You're amazing."

"So are you, baby," I purred softly, looking down and tracing a finger over my messy chest. I picked up a dollop of his cum, and dropped it on my tongue, pulling it in and tasting him. Not the best, not the worst, but I moaned it anyway like it was the cherry on the ice cream sundae.

He cleaned up and left, and I took a quick shower. Only in the shower did my thoughts return to Katie/Kaitlyn and I was dropped back into my misery.

***

It was lunchtime. I was eating with Melinda. I'd seen Kaitlyn twice, and both times I was given an absolutely icy cold shoulder, like I did not exist. But as the morning progressed, I saw a few people looking at me pointedly, then turning and giggling madly. I was already on edge, and that behavior had me concerned.

We were talking about our afternoon classes and what was happening in life in general. I kept looking around, because more and more I caught glances that were not kind, and highly judgemental. Finally, I looked at Melinda.

"What is going on about me?"

She had been bringing a forkful of chicken to her mouth, and it stopped. The slight tremor instantly made me form a ball of lead in my gut. She put it back down. "A bunch of shit."

"Such as?" I asked, my own voice cold.

Melinda shook her head. Her eyes gave it away; it was bad. "I...I don't want to say."

"Melinda, please? I can't not know what they're saying?"

She looked down. "That...that Carson...marked you as his slut."

Her head turned to one side, lifting my chin. An eyebrow went up. "Marked me?"

"That...he came...on you. On your...chest."

"Oh Jesus," I said softly. "And everyone knows?"

"Yeah."

"Fuck," I spat bitterly. I got up right there, and left the lunchroom. All I saw were eyes tracking me, girls looking judgmentally at me, boys looking with hunger and greed and the thought of secret knowledge. I felt scalded, burnt to my core, furious. And as I stomped down the hall and rounded a corner, I saw Carson standing casually against a wall, with Samantha Dupree embraced in his arms.

"Oh, is *she* your slut?" Samantha laughed casually, cruelly. Rooting me into place. Samantha was another mean-girl. She was a tall, skinny bitch and not even Kaitlyn's sneer rivaled Samantha's. "How are your tits, girl? Nice and cummy?"

Not prepared for that at all, I was shattered. I walked past, gripping the straps of my backpack tightly, fighting the urge to burst into tears. My vision swirled as the liquid formed there, and I got into the bathroom just in the nick of time. I ran into a stall and sat on the commode, my hand in my hands. The sobs came, wracking my body; I had not been prepared. I had not been prepared.

How long I stayed there I don't know. I suppose that at least one person came in, and then left hearing some miserable person wailing away. I finally got myself back under control. I sniffled, blew my nose, peed and left the bathroom with a constitution never feeling so brittle. How I go through the rest of the day is beyond me. Every side eye I got made my face color up. My heart hammered and my stomach felt like an acid ball.

I texted my mother. "I am not working tonight." I texted Kaitlyn. "Skipping practice, Captain." I shoved my phone deeply into my backpack, and at the last school bell of the day, beelined to the parking lot and drove off. I got home and ran downstairs, and flung myself onto the couch. I have no idea how long I was down there, wailing away in my misery at the horribleness of it all. I finally found something in me to sit up, and looked at the couch where I had so enjoyed that cum-bath, and supposed that I got what had been coming to me. I had been stupid, I raged at myself, letting my own fucking hormones get the better of me. Carson was a swinging dick, and I knew that, and I still let myself get carried away. I curled up, my legs pulled tightly against my body, and fought against the desire to give into more tears.

After a while I went up to my room. I opened my school laptop, and though I didn't feel like it, I got to work doing some homework. I suppose that it was nice to have something to distract me. I was busy working away on an English assignment when I heard three soft knocks at my door. My door swung open a little. "Britt?" my mom asked.

"Yeah, mom?"

"Someone's here to see you," she said.

"Who?"

"Kaitlyn."

"For what?" I did not bother to hide both the surprise and the disdain.

Her voice came from the hallway. "To apologize."

My mom's face was a question, and I nodded. She opened the door fully, and Kaitlyn walked in. My mom gave me one of her looks, the sort I could never figure out, and closed the door gently.

I turned and looked at Kaitlyn, and the tears sprung into my eyes. They were there, and then they overtook me. For what was it, the third? Fourth? Tenth...time that day I was pushed asunder by emotions, except for once I had warm, soft arms consoling me. I clawed at Kaitlyn, desperate to be held, grateful for someone. The storm passed, forcing me to once more blow my nose and wipe my eyes and try to get my shit under control.

"Let's sit, okay?" Kaitlyn asked, and pointed at the floor. We sat next to one another, our backs against my bed.

"I want to hate you," Kaitlyn began. "But I can't."

"Why not? It's not like I acted...honorably," I said bitterly.

"I had it out with my mother on Sunday. She was so smug, the nasty bitch," Kaitlyn snapped. "Especially since the dumb bitch brought her phone with her on Saturday night. And do you know where she went?"

"No."

"She came here."

"Here...here? In my house?"

"Yes, in your house. She made me put this dumb app on my phone to keep track of me, right?" Kaitlyn showed me her phone, the app on the screen. I nodded. "But she never realized that it works both ways. I tracked her, and confronted her when she snuck home. She subs to your mother," Kaitlyn said coldly.

"I know," I said.

"And I sub to you."

"You did," I corrected.

"Do," she corrected back. "Like I said, I had it out with Diana."

"Does your dad know?"

"No. And we're keeping that way, just us girls."

"Why, though? I thought you hated me?"

"I do, a little. But...did you know who was in the bathroom after that cunt Dupree said what she said?"

"How did you know about that?"

"You didn't see me?" I shook my head. "I heard it all. I could have told you that Carson's a mean little snake," she admonished me gently. "I walked into the bathroom. My heart went out to you. I don't know," she said, sighing heavily, her head tilting back against the bed and looking at the ceiling. "If only you had not made that threat!"

"Or made her sub to me," I admitted.

Kaitlyn's head turned, whipping my way. "You did not."

"Oh yes I did," I said. "In for a penny, in for a pound." I sighed heavily, shuddering. "I thought...it was the best way to get to you. I was wrong," I said, holding my hands up.

"What did you do to her?"

"She ate my ass, my pussy," I said. "I sent her away without an orgasm. Told her I was going to make you - Katie - my slave."

Kaitlyn gulped, and looked away, staying that way for a long, long time. She shook her head. "I really ought to hate you, but the thought of my mother on her knees in front of you, or your mom for that matter, kind of fills me with a mean-spirited pleasure." She had her knees pulled up tight and rested her chin on one. "The past two days have sucked, I mean, really fucking sucked."

"Three, you mean."

"Whatever." She breathed out slowly. "You're an amazing dominant."

"Thank you. I..." and it was my turn to sigh. "Kaitlyn," I said, and turned, shifting so that I could look right at her. "I wanted to hurt you, I did, I'll admit it. You were such a mean girl to me, and I wanted my revenge, my pro revenge." I looked down, biting my lower lip. Breathed. Looked up. "Dominating you changed that. I don't hate you. I want to protect you."

"You want Katie."

"Yes," I said simply. "I do."

"Katie wants her Captain," she admitted, her smile thin, wavering, uncertain.

I opened my arms, and she slid so neatly into them that you'd think we had been together for years, decades. It was the most natural thing in the world for me to open up, and for her to fall in. I held her, savoring her warmth and her own natural strength, the courage that it took to let herself be completely taken by me, controlled by me. I savored my own knowledge of her, and knew that there would be more to come. But for now, in that moment, I simply held onto to her. We sat, wordless, for a long time. Until there came three soft knocks.

"Come in!" I called; normally my mother opens the door on her own. This time I supposed she wanted to make sure the coast was clear. She opened it and stood there, smiling a little.

"I suppose seeing you two like that means that whatever went down has been patched up?"

"Yes," Katie said.

My mother nodded, entered the room and closed the door behind her. She took my desk chair and rolled it into the center of the floor, and took a seat. She gazed directly at Kaitlyn.

"Do you want me to stop dominating your mother?" she asked, in her usual plain manner.

"That's between you and her," Katie replied.

My mother shook her head. "No. This requires your consent. I will not broach another disagreement between you two over my relationship with her."

Katie lifted her head. "She will hate me if I say no."

My mother sighed. "Kaitlyn..." she trailed off. "This consent is important. Without it, I would feel I am betraying your trust."

Katie's voice remained soft yet brittle. "Do you like her?"

"Like her?"

Katie nodded.

"Yes, I like her just fine."

"So there's a relationship there?" I watched as she drew her lower lip between her teeth.

"You are worried that it will destroy her marriage?" Katie nodded after a long pause. "I cannot say. Your mother has her fears, which she has shared with me, and I will maintain her confidence."

Katie looked down. "I don't want you to stop, not if she enjoys it...like...like I do," she said in a volume just above a whisper.

My mother nodded. "She does. She craves it. She now understands the pain it caused you."

"Just...don't...don't hurt her, okay?" Katie looked up, her own eyes welling. I hugged her tightly. "She's not as tough as she seems."

My mother smiled, and then laughed. "You're wrong, Kaitlyn. She is much, MUCH tougher than she seems. But she hides behind that. I have peeled back those layers. There is a core of strength in your mother that should make you proud, and it's very likely the same core of strength that my daughter has found in you."

Katie looked quickly at me, flashing a little smile at me, before returning her gaze to my mom. "I think I understand."

Mom stood. She returned the chair to the desk, and paused. She spoke towards the door, but we heard her very clearly. "All you need to understand is that she is my bitch. And please do me the courtesy of not interfering with my bitch."

"I won't."

"Good." She opened the door. "Don't stay too late. It's a school night," she reminded us both. The door closed softly.

"God, she's intimidating," Katie said quietly to me after the door was closed.

"Yeah, no kidding."

"So can I ask one last thing?"

"Yeah."

"Did Carson really cum all over your tits?"

"Yeah," I said sadly. I shook my head. "Talk about a moment of weakness."

"That Dupree bitch. Maybe you should take her down a few pegs," Katie suggested.

I waved my hand away. "She's a callous, boring cunt," I said as I squeezed her tight. "I have all I need right here!"