The Headmaster's Office Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, no more," she cried, but of course, there was no way it could end there.

Gasping for air, she cried out for a break, but the stranger simply pushed himself back into her mouth again for a second round. As another twitch of emptiness sprang out from the walls of her empty tunnel, Reena struggled to stop herself from bringing her hands down. Even if she could somehow reach her clit, the stranger would only pull her hands away as he lined himself up with her ass and...

"And that's time," said the headmaster.

Blinking in surprise, Reena opened her eyes and looked around. There was no stranger in front of her, no blindfold, no taste of bitterness in her mouth. Slowly, she drew away from the dildo in front of her and winced at the soreness in her jaw. Her body felt like it was on fire, and she panted as she tried to calm herself back down.

A hand reached out to help her up, and she winced as the headmaster reached down with a tissue to wipe away at the wetness on the inside of her thighs.

"Feeling better?" he asked.

"Y... yes sir," whispered Reena.

Slowly, she nodded, and the headmaster brushed the tears away from her face.

"Then let's get you dressed so you can go back to class," said he said with a smile.

It was over, it was finally over at last.

Feeling numb all over, Reena bowed her head as she reached for her clothes and got dressed. Pulling her panties back up her legs, she paused as she felt the oil-soaked swab still stuffed up inside. Noticing her concern, headmaster looked over with an apologetic look in his eyes.

"You can stop by at the end of the day to have it removed," he said, "Until then, just think of it as training for you to last longer the next time around."

A moment of silence passed as Reena took a deep breath, and a sense of finality seemed to pass over her as she blinked away the last of her tears.

"Yes sir," she said again.

Putting on the rest of the uniform, she winced at the burning feeling of the oil inside. It would continue to burn for the next few hours or so before starting to wane down, but there was little she could do about it for now. As she stepped out of the office, the headmaster called out one last time through the open door.

"See you tomorrow," he said.

There was nothing to say after that as the door closed, and then he was gone. Turning to walk down the hall, Reena tried to ignore the way her panties rubbed up against her clit. Her nipples were stiff, and her bottom still hurt from where the dildo had been thrust up her rear.

Perhaps the headmaster would take pity on her when she was finished, but until then, it would be several more months of painful frustration before she would be able to sleep peacefully again. Three hundred more pages to go, she told herself bitterly, and letting out a sigh at the fresh wetness seeping out from between her legs, she slowly headed off towards class.

12