The Headmaster's Office Ch. 04

Story Info
Forced to strip naked and pose in front of the camera.
1.4k words
3.96
29.2k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was picture day at the St. Margaret's Academy for Wayward Girls, and standing side by side next to each other in a row, the twenty or so girls of class of 2-3 waited patiently for their turn to begin. All were eighteen, and their slender bodies stood out in sharp contrast to the large white sheet that had been hung up behind them across the walls of the gymnasium. To any visitors who happened to be watching, the scene would have looked to be nothing more than a simple photoshoot for the school yearbook. For the students themselves though, there would be no escape until the session was over.

A slight blush here, a nervous tap there, the signs were more than obvious to anyone who knew where to look. And with this being their second year at the academy, most of the girls seemed to have already realized what was expected of them next. They stared down anxiously at the floor, unable to keep still as they waited for the signal to begin. Their only hope now was that the session wouldn't take any longer than it needed to be.

"Alright," said the cameraman, "On the count of three, smile!"

They had been practicing for well over a week now, and the moment the words left his mouth, the entire class moved as one. Together, the twenty or so schoolgirls of class 2-3 lifted their skirts up above their waists as they lowered their panties to their knees. Then, staring straight ahead with frozen smiles on their faces, they spread their legs apart and tried not to blink. The camera flashed out once, and twenty pairs of exposed privates were captured in high definition on the screen. A second flash followed immediately afterwards, and the image refreshed to show every single detail of their smooth and bare skin.

"Perfect," said the cameraman.

He clicked through the two photos, double checking them as they appeared.

"And now for the back," he said.

There was a slight pause as the girls hesitated, and then turning around to lift up the back of their skirts, they leaned forward to brace themselves against the white sheet. Bending over slightly as they thrust out their rears, twenty rounded bottoms now presented themselves as they lifted up into the air. Like this, the entire group held still, each student holding their breath as they waited with their heads bowed down towards the ground.

"Wonderful, simply superb," said the cameraman.

A third flash, and then a fourth as the screen flickered in rapid succession to show twenty pairs of naked cheeks. And of course, the privates of each girl as it peeked out from the gap in between. A shiver moved down the entire row like a wave as the girls blushed in turn from the shame. Curving up from between their legs, the tight slit of their outermost labia looked almost pristine.

Dialing in the lens, the cameraman slowly panned across the group, taking in the full sight of each girl as they bent over with their panties stretched out between their feet.

"One more," he said for good measure.

A fifth flash, and then it was time for the individual shots as the class let out a sigh of relief. They were done with the group photos now, and the faster they finished, the faster they would be allowed to leave.

At the command of their homeroom teacher, Mr. Johnson, cards were chosen, and the girl with the lowest number stepped forward to stand alone in the frame. The camera turned to focus in on her, and she swallowed hard as she tried to keep a straight face. Slowly, she began to strip free from her school uniform as she pulled her shirt up above her head. Her skirt followed a moment later, and she set the crumpled piece of cloth aside. Standing there in the nude, the girl faced forward with tears in her eyes.

"Arms up," said the cameraman.

The girl raised her arms up to place on top of her head. Arching her back to push her breasts out, she turned her face to the side. The camera flashed once, and a full frontal shot of her appeared on the screen. The softness of her vulva was fully visible as it curved downward, smooth and hairless between her legs.

The next step after that was much more embarrassing, however, as the teacher gave a signal and the girl turned to face the wall. Reaching back behind herself, she slowly bent over as she used her hands to spread her cheeks. The tight ring of her anus twitched between her fingers as her entrance appeared again underneath. It twitched ever so slightly in response to her nervousness, like a tiny pink strawberry hidden inside the inner folds of her lips.

"Cough," said the cameraman.

The girl coughed, and there was a shudder as the entrance of her tunnel flared out briefly to expose the thin membrane of her hymen buried just inside. As proof of her virginity, it was her most precious possession, and one which was now recorded in the digital memory of a machine. Another closeup shot of her bottom, and then it was finally over as she stood up and walked to the side. Forming a single file line behind her, the remaining students stepped forward as they held up their cards and waited for their turn.

Click, click, click.

Every time the camera opened, the screen would flicker as it captured everything from the tightness of their tunnels to the stickiness of the fluids within. Not a single detail was spared as the light bounced off their most intimate places stretched open between their hands. For a few unlucky ones, the shameful stiffness of their clit could even be seen as it strained upward against the covering of its sheath. The girls couldn't help it. Stripped naked like this, it was only a matter of time before their bodies started to get wet.

Click, click, click, click, click.

On and on it went as the girls walked past each other in the frame. Whether it was lying on their backs with their legs spread apart or kneeling on all fours with their bottoms thrust up into the air, the snap of the camera was near endless as they posed before the dark eye of the machine.

"Wonderful, bravo, like a flight of cupids for the angels to enjoy," said the cameraman again and again, the shutter moved faster than the eye could see. And the girls would blush and hide their faces behind their hands, the humiliation of having their picture taken too much to bear.

Like all good things however, heaven could only last for so long. Soon enough, the camera flashed out one last time, and the students of class 2-3 found themselves huddled together as the last girl stepped off the stage. It would have been naïve of them, however, to think that the session would end there.

For the final act, the girls were made to get down on all fours again, lowering their heads to the floor as they supported themselves on their hands and knees. Mr. Johnson stepped forward behind them, and one by one they winced as he inserted a plug deep into the entrance of their rear. Stamped across the base of each one was the school logo, and the camera snapped one last shot of the embarrassing devices as they pulled their labia apart again to show off their virginities.

Then, it really was over as the girls climbed back up to their feet.

Reaching for their clothes, they winced as they pulled their panties back up into place. The plug would serve as an identifier for those who already had their pictures taken, and would stay inside them for the rest of the day. It naturally followed then that any girl found without one would be required to show up for a makeup session along with her peers.

Fully dressed now, the girls of class 2-3 made their way towards the exit, rubbing their sore bottoms as they went. No sooner had they left, however did the door open again, and a new group of students took their place.

Lining up next to each other in front of the gymnasium wall, the twenty or so girls of class 2-4 waited patiently for their turn to begin. The cameraman smiled, and slowly the girls reached down to lift their skirts up above their waists.