The Headmistress Ch. 01

Story Info
Mrs Johnson meets with Miss Watson and things take an unexpected turn.
5.5k words
4.71
13.3k
16

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peter242
Peter242
79 Followers

Miss Watson, the headmistress, was dealing with Julie just then, in her Study. Miss Watson was positioned behind and to the side of eighteen-year-old Julie who was bent over the caning table with her short-sleeved gingham light green and white check school dress well up above her waist and her regulation dark green knickers halfway down her thighs, with her legs apart, and there were already two raised red welts painted across her bottom. Miss Watson was getting ready to give the third stroke of the six that Julie had earned by getting a double detention this week.

Angela Watson was the headmistress at the sixth-form college. She was young for the position, as was just thirty-six, but came across as very confident and an alpha female and had earned the respect of the staff and students alike. She was also quite the disciplinarian at the college, using the cane as her chosen method of enforcing discipline on the students. In fact, the discipline regime was well known in the area and helped attract students to the college, not to experience the discipline, but their parents knew how good behaviour helped the attitude of the students.

Suddenly there was a commotion at the door to her study which opened and Mrs Johnson, the mother of one of the other students, barged into the room. She was followed by Nikki Calvert, the school secretary who was forty-two-years-old and she was trying to stop Mrs Johnson from interrupting the headmistress. Nikki said in a loud voice, "Please, Mrs Johnson, can you come and wait outside. You are very early for your appointment and the headmistress is having to deal with a number of girls before your appointment is due."

Mrs Johnson ignored Nikki as, in her view, she was, 'Just,' the secretary and so unimportant, and she looked towards Miss Watson and said sternly, "I am a parent, so surely I take priority to you dealing with the girls." It was only then that she saw Julie bent over the caning table with two welts across her bottom.

Miss Watson saw the sudden look of surprise on Mrs Johnson's face but was certainly unhappy with her interruption, and so she said, "One moment, Mrs Johnson," looked back at Julie's bottom, pulled her arm back, and brought the cane down with a loud thwack, which was soon followed by Julie's loud gasp, her head was jerked backwards and was shaken from side to side, all whilst the new welt was developing.

Miss Watson then looked back towards Mrs Johnson and said, "I do need to deal with the girls first, Mrs Johnson, so please do as Miss Calvert asks and go and wait for me outside. I will try not to be late for your allotted appointment."

With that, Miss Watson again looked back and focused on Julie's bottom, placed the cane across her bare bottom, pulled her arm back again, landed the fourth stroke just below the other three, and once again there was a loud gasp, and this time two sobs as the new welt developed.

Mrs Johnson was clearly confused and unsure what to do, at least until Nikki urged again, "Please come outside, Mrs Johnson, as Miss Watson needs to finish disciplining Julie."

It was then that Mrs Johnson realised she knew who Julie was. She was the daughter of a close friend but one that her own daughter wasn't friendly with because Julie was a girl who got into trouble rather more than her own daughter, Emma, who was also eighteen and in her final year at the sixth form College.

This time Mrs Johnson listened to Nikki and as she pointed to the door Mrs Johnson obediently walked out of the study into the outer office. As Nikki followed so there was the sound of another loud thwack followed by a gasp as Miss Watson landed the fifth stroke on Julie's bottom.

Nikki went straight back and sat down at her desk and Mrs Johnson, still unsure what to do, stood in front of the desk. As she did so both she and Nikki heard the sound of the sixth stroke land on Julie's bottom followed by yet another gasp and Mrs Johnson certainly felt embarrassed as Nikki looked up at her although ignored the caning and said firmly, "Please go and sit on the end chair next to those two girls, Mrs Johnson. They both need to be dealt with before your appointment."

Mrs Johnson looked towards the two girls but didn't recognise them, but, from the concerned looks on their faces, she knew that they would each be going into the headmistress's study to be caned as well. However, knowing that she wasn't going to get anywhere by arguing just then, she went and sat down on the chair, nodding to the two girls as she did so, and then looked anywhere in the room rather than at them or at Nikki.

Moments later the door of the headmistress's study opened and a now crying Julie walked out into the office, rubbing her bottom, and went and stood in front of Miss Calvert's desk. Miss Calvert was reading the punishment logbook and looked up and asked, "Were you given six strokes, Julie, or any extras as well?"

The sobbing Julie replied respectfully, "Just the six, Miss."

Nikki then wrote the details in the logbook and then looked up and said, "You can go back to the detention class now, Julie."

Julie was still rubbing her bottom as she replied, "Yes, Miss, thank you, Miss." She then turned and walked out of the office without looking at anyone else, clearly struggling to cope with her stinging bottom.

Moments later the intercom sounded, and Miss Watson ordered, "Please send the next girl in, Miss Calvert."

Nikki clicked off the intercom and looked towards the girl closest to the door to the study and said, "Okay, Amber, please go in to see the headmistress."

Amber, who was eighteen, stood up and replied in a nervous tone, "Yes, Miss," and went to the study door, knocked and waited for the command to come in, and, when it did, opened the door, walked in, and closed the door behind herself.

In the outer office, Cara got up and moved along to the seat nearest to the door to the study. Mrs Johnson wondered whether she needed to follow and looked towards Nikki but saw her shake her head and so she stayed in the same seat. It wasn't very long before Mrs Johnson heard another loud thwack knowing that this was the cane landing on Amber's bottom, and that was soon followed by the second stroke and then the third stroke, and each time the cane landed she heard the other girl, Cara, gasp which Mrs Johnson realised was because she knew she was going to get the cane next.

A few moments later and the door to the study opened again and Amber came out rubbing her bottom but not crying, which Mrs Johnson supposed was because she had only got three strokes rather than six. Amber went up to Miss Calvert's desk, and, when asked, confirmed three strokes were given, and was then also sent back to the detention class. As before, the intercom sounded and moments later Cara obediently stood up, knocked on the study door, was told to go in, and did so.

Mrs Johnson thought how this must be such an awful experience for any of the girls who had to sit on these chairs listening to the previous girl being caned and knowing it would soon be their turn to go into the study to be caned. At least she wasn't going to be caned herself but was going to complain to Miss Watson about the punishment her daughter was due to have and had every intention of making sure that didn't happen. After all, she was one of the better-known helicopter mums who reckoned she knew best and could get her daughter to do all the work she needed to do without this kind of punishment.

Moments later another thwack was heard, and then Mrs Johnson counted out four more strokes which each time was followed by louder and louder gasps. However, what she also noticed was that the sound of the cane strokes and the pain-filled gasps of the girl being caned set her wondering just what it might be like to be caned. She never had been, and although she knew from others that it was painful, she still wondered whether, as an alpha student at the time, she would have coped better than her friends did. She never found out though.

Cara came out of the study, rubbing her bottom and sobbing, and Mrs Johnson could see there were tears running down her face. So, she didn't cope very well, Mrs Johnson told herself.

This time, when Miss Calvert dismissed Cara, she didn't give the same instruction as to the two previous girls. She said, "You need to make your way to classroom 304. Miss Jefferies is there, and she will be giving you a bare-bottom spanking. Don't dally, girl, as I will be calling her to say you are on your way."

Suzy didn't argue and just said, "Yes, Miss, thank you, Miss." She then turned and walked out of the office, closing the door behind herself, and her footsteps could be heard walking quickly down the corridor.

The intercom sounded and Miss Watson said, "Please ask Mrs Johnson to come in, Miss Calvert."

Nikki looked up and, nodding towards the study door, said, "Please go in to see Miss Watson, Mrs Johnson."

Mrs Johnson stood up, now quite shaken by the discipline regime, and found herself saying, almost respectfully, "Thank you, Miss Calvert." She then went and knocked on the study door, and when Miss Watson told her to come in, she did so, opening the door, walking through, and closing the door behind herself. She then walked up to Miss Watson's desk and stood looking down at her but waited for her to speak first.

Miss Watson looked up at what she could see was a quite concerned Mrs Johnson, and smiled and said, "Please do sit down, Mrs Johnson."

As Mrs Johnson sat down her alpha female persona took over again as she quickly recovered her composure and realised how silly she had been to be concerned about the three girls who had been caned. She was here to discuss Emma, and that was now her focus.

Miss Watson again looked at Mrs Johnson and asked, "I understand you have come here to discuss Emma. Is that correct, Mrs Johnson?"

Mrs Johnson replied firmly, "Yes, Miss Watson. As you know, Emma was given two separate detentions but deserved neither and I do not want her to be caned. I trust you can agree to my request."

Miss Watson thought carefully for a moment, but she had instigated the disciplinary regime and knew how it had improved work standards within the college and had certainly improved the standard of behaviour. She was quite the advocate of corporal punishment within the college and certainly didn't want to agree to that request.

Miss Watson therefore replied, "The girls know what the rules are, Mrs Johnson. I know that Emma is one of the hardest workers in her class, but I think she got above herself when she spoke down to two of the classroom assistants, and, having spoken to both ladies, I agree the detentions were correctly given. Therefore, I believe Emma should be caned when the next detention is held in three days' time."

Mrs Johnson was not used to having her requests refused when at college, and she was aware that Emma was trying to follow her approach but was too forceful at times, and that could quite easily have been the reason why she got the detentions. However, she was used to winning her arguments and therefore pressed with, "What if I categorically refuse consent to Emma being caned? Just to be clear, she can sit the detentions, but that should be all in view of her record."

Miss Watson was herself an alpha female at the college and used to getting her way, here anyway, and she replied, "The thing is, Mrs Johnson, if you refuse to let me cane Emma, I will have no choice but to expel her."

Mrs Johnson was angry with that reply and immediately retorted with, "Then I would have little alternative but to report you to the governors, Miss Watson." She then glared at Miss Watson daring her not to back down.

Miss Watson knew what Mrs Johnson's glaring look meant and said even more sternly than before, "Then you have a choice, Mrs Johnson. Either Emma is expelled, or you will take the six strokes she is due to get."

The two women glared at each other in a kind of standoff. Mrs Watson knew that she was right because Emma had earned both detentions and she certainly wasn't going to send out the message to everybody else that they could avoid being caned so easily.

Mrs Johnson knew that she was on shaky ground and also knew that Emma was prepared to take the cane. Mrs Johnson, though, had wanted to show her that she could prevent the caning happening, but seeing the stance that Miss Watson was taking, and knowing that her assessment was correct, she was now faced with going home having failed Emma. What she knew for sure, though, was that she couldn't let her daughter be expelled.

As the two women continued to face each other in silence, Mrs Johnson was the first to concede, and replied in a contrite tone, "Would you really cane me, Miss Watson?"

Miss Watson could tell from the sound of Mrs Johnson's voice that she realised she was in the wrong. After all, she had years of experience of listening to college girls tell lies and knew from the changes in their tone of voice and body language when the girls realised that they had been caught out and were going to be punished. Of course, she didn't really expect to cane Mrs Johnson, but because of the threat to report her to the governors, she thought she needed to scare Mrs Johnson into thinking that was possible.

However, as she had been asked, Mrs Watson decided to test Mrs Johnson's resolve and replied, "Yes, you will need to be caned, Mrs Johnson, if Emma isn't, and I am going to give you a choice. You can tell me now that you will be going to the governors to complain about me and I will immediately expel Lucy, or, you can tell me right now that you will not be going to the governors and I will give you six strokes of the cane on your bare bottom, just as you saw me cane Julie. You must bear in mind that if you say to me that you are not going to go to the governors and you do, Emma will be expelled immediately. So, what is your decision?"

Miss Watson reckoned that Mrs Johnson would concede and just tell her to cane Emma, as most helicopter mums would roll over like that.

Mrs Johnson listened intently to the choices, and as well as getting more and more worried at the thought of being caned, so she reminded herself that she had wondered since her own college days what it would be like to be caned, and, being so taken by the authoritative tone of voice that Miss Watson had, she even thought that her knickers were damp at the thought of being caned by her. She really couldn't understand that feeling, but it was getting stronger and stronger, and she even thought that watching those strokes of the cane that Miss Watson gave Julie made her own desire to be caned even stronger.

Thinking through the two options she realised the one that would work best was not telling the governors and taking the caning herself to satisfy her long-held wish to know what that felt like, but just tell Emma that she had persuaded Miss Watson to drop her being caned. So, reaching that decision Mrs Johnson gave her answer. "I agree that I will not go to the governors and will take the caning myself instead of Emma."

Miss Watson was certainly surprised at the decision but knew that she mustn't show any weakness now, and so ordered, "In that case, Mrs Johnson, please lift your dress up above your waist and lower your knickers to your thighs and then go and bend over the caning table. I think you know what to do having seen what I did to Julie when you barged into my study earlier."

Miss Watson studied Mrs Johnson who was wearing a sleeveless summer dress with a hem halfway down her thighs and had bare legs, and knew she was slightly older at thirty-nine-years of age and saw her bite her lip as she listened to the instruction to prepare for her caning.

Mrs Johnson bit her lip and stood up and nodded her head. She then lifted her dress up above her waist, eased her thumbs into the elastic of her knickers and lowered them to her thighs, turned and walked across to the caning table, took a deep breath, and then bent over the table grabbing the sides as far up as she could and looked down at the tabletop. What surprised her was that as she did all those things, she was feeling more and more aroused even though she was increasingly worried about the pain at the same time. Did that mean she was submissive and just acted the alpha female, she now wondered.

Miss Watson stayed seated as she watched Mrs Johnson prepare herself to be caned and realised that she wasn't totally surprised at her decision as she thought about herself being the alpha female at college but an obedient and submissive one at home with her chummy mummy girlfriend, sixty-two-year-old Elizabeth. Of course, that was a fact not known by anyone else at the college who all thought she would be an alpha female anywhere she went.

Miss Watson wondered whether it was possible that Mrs Johnson was similar to herself and had submissive feelings underneath the facade of being an alpha female helicopter mum. Now, Miss Watson knew that it really was possible as now she was looking at Mrs Johnson submissively bent across the caning table with her bare bottom ready to be caned.

Mrs Johnson was clasping hold of the sides of the table and was thinking so many thoughts. She wanted to make sure that Emma stayed at the college to complete her exams and knew that she did regret being rude to the two class assistants. Equally, whilst she knew that Emma should be the one bent over this table in exactly the same position with her bare bottom showing, being a helicopter mum, she wanted to protect Emma. On the other hand, she did want to know what it was like to be caned, and quite specifically by Miss Watson who she saw as exactly the authoritative woman, a headmistress, who she wanted to submit to. So, on balance, she believed she had made the right choice in agreeing to be caned, whilst at the same time being able to say to her daughter that she had arranged for her just to sit the double detention and not suffer the cane herself, so a win-win for her, especially if she was still aroused after the caning.

As Miss Watson stood and picked up the cane and went to position herself behind Mrs Johnson, she knew that her feelings were very different to when she was dealing with the college girls. Caning the girls she saw as part of her job and that it helped the reputation of the college, but now, about to cane Mrs Johnson, she was feeling aroused in quite a similar way to the way that she was when she was the submissive and about to be spanked and caned at home by Elizabeth.

Miss Watson was surprised suddenly as she rubbed the cane from side to side across Mrs Johnson's bottom as she heard her let out a groan which she knew was the exact same type of groan she would give when about to be caned by Elizabeth. Without a doubt, it was a groan that showed that Mrs Johnson was aroused by being submissive, so that helped Miss Watson with her intent of making the caning hard as she always did, and maybe even harder as Mrs Johnson was clearly now a willing submissive.

So, after rubbing the cane from side to side across Mrs Johnson's bare bottom twice, Miss Watson pulled her arm back, focused on the bottom and smiled as she thought it was fleshier than the girls' bottoms that she was used to caning, and more like her own, and then brought the cane down and watched it sink into Mrs Johnson's bottom and then bounce back out leaving the bottom cheeks to swirl around. That was followed by the loud gasp that she knew she gave when Elizabeth landed the cane on her own bottom and then watched as the thick raised welt developed.

Mrs Johnson felt the cane rubbed from side to side across her bottom cheeks, then it wasn't, then thought she heard a swishing sound and immediately felt the pain of the cane as it bit into her bottom, and she knew she let out a loud yelp. She had expected it to hurt which was why she had to continue to clasp hold of the sides of the caning table as hard as she could and knew that she struggled to cope with the pain. Then, a few seconds later she thought that the pain was subsiding, and she was relieved that she had coped rather well with that stroke, but then she heard that same swishing sound again, kept a firm hold of the sides of the caning table, and yelped again as the second stroke landed. She even recalled how Julie had cried out and threw her head back, and now understood why that was a quite natural reaction given the amount of pain she was struggling with herself.

Peter242
Peter242
79 Followers
12